Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

3 some?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My fist 3 some

A few years ago I seeing a really hot girl, 5 ft tall with fake 32e tits and size 10 because she had a juicy ass, she was amazing, problem being that she loved male attention and I soon found out that she was seeing a guy from work as well. Now she always made me use a condom with her as she wasn't on the pill, but I found out he always had her bare as he was the best fuck she ever had. One I discovered her cheating, which I did by checking her phone and seeing all the dirty pictures and messages to him, I confronted her. She got very upset but instead of getting angry I suggested a 3 some as I didn't want to loose her. This ended with him agreeing to come over the next evening. The next day we went shopping, I bought her new stocking, heels and a bra and thong set to wear for us. She lived in a lodging house at the time so when he came over it was straight into her room, she was dressed to kill in all her new stuff plus a low cut top and a short skirt. We made the introductions which was a bit awkward but soon they were kissing and she was rubbing his cock I removed her top and played with her nipples as she released his cock, I could see why she liked him it was a magnificent 8 inches and girthy, she dropped to her knees and eagerly sucked and slurped His cock there was nothing I could do other then hold her hair as she bobbed her hear up and down. After a few minutes she laid on the bed peeled off her thong and started to rub her pussy, as Phil undressed I got between her legs and started eating her beautiful smooth pussy, she was writhing and moaning in anticipation as she saw Phil walk over and push me out of the way to kiss her and get his cock near her entrance, this was the point of no return, I grabbed his cock and started to guide him in to her, it felt so hard in my hand as he eased into her dripping pussy, her back arched and nails went into his back as he began to stretch her "fuck me" I heard her whisper. He started to move slowly but firmly in and out of her, all I could do was suck her nipples to provide any pleasure what so ever. She started to moan as her pleasure increased and announced she was going to cum, something she never did with me, he upped his pace as she urged him on and started speaking in tongues, soon after she pushed me out of the way before tensing up and digging her heels and nails into him and giving an Unladylike grunt as she came on his cock. He continued his assault on her once tight pussy, she urged him on, loving every thrust, as she started to tire she called me over to hold her legs up in the air, this resulted in my rock hard cock in her face, she began to lick it between moans but I was clearly not the focus of her pleasure. Soon after Phil announced he was going to flood her pussy, yes! Yes! Yes! She shouted, as he gave one last thrust and flooded her fertile womb with his cum. She pushed me away again and they lay in a lovers embrace, kissing and whispering to each other. They looked at me and smiled. She told me to lie on my back, and Phil went to her naughty drawer and got her handcuffs and fixed me to the headboard, she then moved up and sat on my face as his cum began to drip on my face she grabbed my cock and told me to lick his cum from her is I wanted to cum, I submitted and ate her slimy used pussy for all I was worth, she wanked my cock and I blew in under a minute I was so turned on. He began to laugh and she sat up and ground on my face, I could feel his cum all round my mouth as she began to squeeze out as much as she could. Once she was happy she got off me, When I was unlocked I was asked if I was still glad I organised this, I said I just wanted to see Sam happy, she grabbed his cock and said that was what made her happy and I should thank Phil properly, I dropped to my knees and started to lick his cock clean of her pussy juice, he began to harden again and started to thrust in and out of my mouth and Sam helped out by licking his balls. Once he was hard again she moved him to the bed and climbed on top of him and eased her dripping pussy down onto his cock. She started bucking her hips and I moved Behind her to play with her fantastic tits. After a few minutes she came again then leaned forward so he could suck and play with her tits and I bent down to lick her ass, she started screaming and cuming again, I alternated between licking his balls and her ass as I encouraged him to come again, hoping to fuck her myself. This didn't happen, as Phil blew his second load of the day into sams lovely pussy, she collapsed onto his chest, lying there worn out as his cock deflated in her, once he was soft it popped out and was soon followed by a trail of cum, she just said what was I waiting for, I buried my tongue deep in her well used hole and got as much cum as I could out of her. Phil then said he had to go, Sam gave him a loving kiss and thanked him for his services before cleaning his cock. She kissed him again before he left and I was taken to the shower to wash her down before she went to bed, I fell asleep that night horny, confused and broken. To be continued?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot!!

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Who wants more?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/15 15:26:08]

over a year ago

We want to hear lots more. We are hoping he takes it to the next level and let's you know how his big cock feels inside you.

Vicky.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hot Hot Hot

over a year ago

I'd love this to happen to me

over a year ago

Writing at the moment

over a year ago

Continued,

A few weeks after our fun I saw Sam again, this time was at her family home, we had some fun Friday night, and when I say fun I mean I licked and played with her until she squirted all over my face then fell asleep while I had a wank. Saturday she spent the day sunbathing in the garden, In just a bikini, much to the pleasure of her younger brothers friends who were visiting as well and she couldn't help but flirt with them, even at 28 she loved the attention of 20 year olds. One of them she was very flirty with, he was probably over 6 foot, well built etc and was giving her lots off attention as well, she could see the jealousy in my face as I brought them both a drink out. I tried to block it out and ended up falling asleep in the sun, I don't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up she was topless, her amazing 32e fake boobs and erect nipples coated in sun oil, along with the rest of her body, he was next to her down to just his boxers with a large bulge showing. I had no idea where everyone else had gone. When they noticed I was awake, Sam asked me to get them both a drink again, I walked to the kitchen with my hard cock straining, I lingered in the kitchen watching them, I saw Sam reach over and stroke his bulge he in turn pulled at her bikini bottoms, she stopped and removed her bottoms, then applied oil around her beautiful smooth pussy it took her a few minutes. As I walked back out he stood and removed his boxers so the his cock sprung out and was near SAms face, she reached out and began to stroke it it looked thick in her small hands as she kissed the tip and began to lick up and down the length, he just looked at me and smirked. He started fucking back slowly and she beckoned me over to eat her pussy, which I happily did, she continued sucking until he pulled her away, her face was like a baby who had just been pulled away from being breast fed "I need to Fuck you" he said, she pushed me away and dragged him off to her room, once inside they began to kiss, as he rubbed her beautiful body all over, she said for him to wear a condom as she wasn't on anything, I was told to put one on him, which I did, I felt utterly degraded, here was this younger stud about to fuck my lovely girlfriend and I had to get him ready, but atleast this time she was being safe.............

over a year ago

over a year ago

began rubbing her moist pussy, he climbed on top of her positioned his meaty cock and her entrance and began to slip it up and down, spreading her juices all over so he could ease slowly into her she began to breath heavily as he did and began to moan as he moved in and out of her. I was left in the corner just to watch, my cock straining in my pants, I couldn't help but start to touch myself as I saw how sexy Sam looked with a cock in her eyes closed and pure bliss on her face. She reached and grabbed his ass and encouraged him to go harder, he did! He began to really thrust as hard as he could while her legs flailed randomly in the air. After a few minutes of pounding her, he pulled out and told her to bend over, she did. "I wish I could feel you" he said she replied with "ok but don't cum in me" as she reached round and slipped off his condom, I never loved her more than I did at this point seeing her be a total slot for a guy she hardly knew. He lunged forward into her, she screamed a scream of pure lust and he really began to Fuck her and slap her juicy ass, I was so jealous as I watched and wanked in the corner. After a few minutes of this he announced he was going to cum, "in my mouth" she begged as she spun around and clamped her mouth around the end of his cock, I could see his balls spasm and he shot a load directly into her mouth as she moaned. He pulled out leaving a string of his cum which broke and landed on the boobs that I wanted to play with so badly, I announced I was going to cum as well and Sam pointed to her tits as she got on her knees in front of me and presented them, this is my reward! I thought and I blew the biggest load of my life on her tits as she gargled the other guys cum. He moved round to take a picture on his phone as she rubbed my cum into her tits and dribbles his to add to the mix, she smiled for the camera and told me to suck her tits, I couldn't resist this invite as I dived in and started licking the cummy Mix off her tits. He began to laugh and said I was weird before thanking Sam and giving her a kiss before leaving, I carried on playing with her tits until she was bored of my attention, at which point she went for a shower before our evening out..........

over a year ago

Who wants more?

over a year ago

We do please

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

Me amazing story

over a year ago

That even she had arranged for Phil to come and visit her as well, and we were to go for a nice meal, obviously this wasn't going to go the way I expected. After her shower Sam started to get herself ready as did I, I wore nice shoes trousers and a shirt, Sam was dressed to kill, she had on a nice strappy red dress, this showed lots of her surgically enhanced cleavage and was down to mid thigh, she also had on 6 inch red heels, with her hair down flowing around her shoulders and dark red lipstick, she looked like absolute essence, sexy and seductive but with class, I loved the way she walked in heels as her juice bum swayed so sexily. There was a knock at the door, she opened it and squeaked, it was Phil, the last person I wanted to see right now, she threw herself into his arms and they embraced as lovers do, as they kissed His hands natural migrated to her ass, he saw me looking and began to lift her dress, I don't know if this was for my benefit or to show me what was his. Either way I loved the glimpse of her bum, perfectly complemented by the tiny black g string she was wearing. Their embrace broke and she straightened her dress, Phil just walked in and sat down. "Where we going tonight then" he asked "a romantic little Italian" Sam replied " you look so handsome babe, happy anniversary" "thanks, you look hot as ever, can't wait to get you back and ruin that hot little cunt" he said as a smile crossed her face "Infact I wouldn't mind a taster now" he said as he began to unbutton his trousers and unleashed a semi hard cock, Sam just dropped to her knees and began to kiss and lick his cock, she becomes me over to hold her hair and she worked his shaft, when he was hard, she stood, turned around, hitched up her dress, pulled her g strung to the side and sat reverse cow girl, impaling her dripping pussy with his cock. She moaned bouncing up and down slowly bucking her hips, here was my beautiful girl friend, not only fucking another guy bareback in front of me, but doing it in her family home on the sofa! It was now that I realised she would literally do anything for him, anything he wanted. She carried on fucking, upping her pace as she began to get more vocal, "I'm gonna cum!" He announced "oh yea baby come with me" she replied and began to bounce harder, I saw him tense up and his balls spasm as he filled her fertile pussy with his seed, she was fully down and cooing as she ground her hips onto his softening cock. When they both came down and she stood, I moved into do my clean up so she didn't get pregnant, I was pushed away from her and onto cleaning his cock. She pulled her g string back over her pussy and straightened her dress and I licked at his cock. "I can't wait to have your baby" she said. I couldn't believe my ears, I began to speak but just had a cock thrust into my mouth to silence me. They began to kiss again, before Phil stood and buttoned up. We all left and went to the car as I got in to drive them for a meal I couldn't believe what was going through my mind........

over a year ago

.we got the restaurant and had a lovely meal, and when I say we, I mean Sam and Phil, I sat at the bar while they had a perfect anniversary date, at my expense of course. I drove them home again after the meal, I could see them making out and petting each other on the way back. When we got in to the house sams brothers friends were there again, from the looks I got I could tell that they had heard the story from earlier but obviously Phils presence caused an equal stir, Sam loved the stares she was getting, they sat down and I got the drinks as they did introductions. The subject soon turned to sex and how good Sam looked which she loved, and I could tell she was getting horny again, the subject soon turned to her knickers, Phil then removed her knickers and showed them the dried spunk filled g string, before putting it in my mouth! This got a huge laugh from the other 4 guys there. This made Sam even more horny and she began to dance for Phil, and I mean dance like a stripper, she was grinding on him and rubbing her body on him, to many cheers from the crowd, Phil unzipped her dress which fell to the floor and she unhooked her bra, leaving her in just her heels. She carried on dancing but only for Phil, she was always touching his cock which he soon unleashed. Sam began to lick up and down it, much to the admiration of the crowd. After a few minutes of this sam looked up and said "fuck me" She sat on the sofa and laid back with her legs in the air, and began to rub her clit, Phil undressed as I moved over to lick her pussy ready for him, he walked over and thrust straight into her as she screamed, he began fucking her hard and I could hear how wet she was as she played to the crowd, who encouraged her on and for Phil to fuck her harder. He did, she began to really scream now and announced she was going to cum, shortly after she squirted like a fountain! This brought cheers, then Phil said he was going to cum, Sam encouraged him on till he came once again in her fertile pussy with a grunt. I was then told to lick his cock clean which I relished the taste of her pussy, Sam was still in extacy lying back on the sofa, with her eyes closed still playing with her boobs, her hand wandered to her abused pussy with was now starting to leak Phils cum, she was toying with it occasionally licking her fingers. After my clean up Phil sat back down, sam looked dreamily at him and said "I love you baby" . The crowd by now had all taken out their cocks and were wanking, Sam looked over and smiled "let me help you boys out, go and get my toy please" I walked off to get her rabbit, I handed it to her and she began to use it on her self and put on a show for her brothers friends. One walked over and tried to stick his cock in her mouth, she said "no sorry, I'm for Phil only, but my bf will help you out" I crawled over and began to lick his hard cock, he played with her tits and after not very long came in my mouth, this pushed Sam over the edge and she came from her toy, another of the guys came and stuck his cock in my mouth, and one asked Sam what else I would do, "anything" she replied, so he came over and spat on my ass, Iv never been gay or tried anything like this before, as he started to stick his cock in my ass, the pain was almost unbearable, until i looked over at Sam who had started using her rabbit again, she seemed to be getting off on seeing me fucked by another guy. The guy in my mouth came and was replaced by the 4th, I concentrated on giving head so that I didn't think about the pain in my ass. once these guys came, one in my ass one in my mouth, I looked back over at Sam who was sucking Phils cock again, it looked so hot and I crawled over to lick her ass, after a few minutes Phil stood, picked her up and carried her off to bed, I was made to wait out side on the landing, just listening to her cum and moan from his attention, she kept screaming that she loved him and how much she wanted his baby. I wanked my self red raw just listening, everytime the other guys came upstairs to use the toilet they laughed at me, I didn't care, it only mattered to me that Sam was happy. When Sam and Phil were finished I was called in to clean Phil and then told to sleep at the foot of the bed as they cuddles up like true lovers, both still naked and cum flowing from Sams abused pussy. It was so hot.

over a year ago

Anybody want more?

over a year ago

Needless to say, a few weeks later my lovely girlfriend discovered she was pregnant, we began to look for a place together as she couldn't raise a baby in her lodging house, we found a nice little 3 bed place. Phil didn't seem bothered about the baby as he already had a girlfriend and child that he loved with, Sam was just his bit on the side and he thought another baby might complicate this. This however didn't stop him coming round and fucking her, at least one night a week she wouldn't talk to me as Phil was getting all her attention, I occasionally got a picture of her as she laid waiting for his cock. After a few weeks we moved in to our place together and I moved offices at work so I could be at home every night with her, hoping this could be the start of our family and a loving home, I was partially right, I still loved her, and she still loved attention, and Phil. She wanted him in her family home not me. She covered it up at first by only sleeping with him in his car, but I could always tell by the smile on her face, and the cum in her knickers, the evenings when she saw Phil were the nights I had the best wanks of my life. After a couple of weeks Sam began to show, and in her efforts to get Phil she went to see his girl friend and spill the beans, I found out about this when an angry Phil Turned up at the door with his bags. Sam seemed overjoyed that he was here and apologised for breaking them up, at first Phil wasn't happy with her and said it was all a mistake, Sam began to beg him, she would do anything for him and his baby. He seemed to relent when she was draped over him, stroking him and rubbing his cock, he released it she dropped to her knees right there on the door step and hungrily sucked swallowed and choked on his cock, I stood and watched, she looked so hot, dribbling all down her top, a mix of saliva and pre cum, after not very long he blew his load down her throat, she swallowed it all and kissed his softening cock lovingly. He pushed her out the way as he walked in and told me to get his bags, Sam asked if there was anything he wanted? He sat down to watch tv as she got him a beer, I took his bag upstairs and unpacked it in the spare room. Sam came up and asked what I was doing? She was angry and said unpack them in her room and move my stuff out, he was the king of the House and should sleep with his queen every night. I did as I was told, as I was in what was now sam and Phils room sam began to strip off, I couldn't take my eyes off her as more of her lush body was exposed to me, I started to get hard, she took off her bra and her 32e fake tits just sat there with big hard nipples, she dropped her joggers and was just in some frenchies, these soon followed and exposed her beautiful smooth and very wet pussy. She couldn't help but give it a quick few strokes, she look at me and smiled as I nearly came, she went to her underwear draw and pulled out some new undies, a nice while 1/4 cup white bra and a White crotchless thong, she put on some white stillettoes and walked out of the room touching me cock as she did, I was so close to blowing my load! When she'd left I picked up her dirty panties and couldn't help but sniff them as I wanked into them blowing my load in less than 10 strokes. I finished unpacking Phils stuff and went down stairs, I saw Sam had served Phil some food and a beer and was now dancing in her new lingerie as he ate, she was so stunning, her beautiful face bum and tits moving around for another man, and a little bump just above her panty line that was soon to get bigger. Phil finished eating, unzipped his trousers again and out sprang that huge cock of his, hard yet again, I think Sam nearly came just from the sight of it, she straddled him and rubbed her tits in his face, kissed him and then grabbed his stuff cock and began rubbing her dripping pussy over the head of it, I saw her juices begin to run down his shaft, she lowered herself down slowly and moaned as she did, she began to buck her hips and cry out, Phil was licking and kissing her sensitive nipples as she fucked herself on his lap, after a few minutes she began to cum, she got louder and tensed up, arching her back and pulling his head firmly into her tits. I could see her juice run out of her down his balls and into a puddle on the sofa. Sam relaxed as she came down from her orgasm, and went back to kissing Phil, he Hooker his arms under her legs and stood, his cock still deep in her dripping pussy, he looked at me and said to undress him, I moved over and pulled down his jeans and pulled of his shirt, the whole time he was still impaling Sam on the cock she loved so much, her juices were now forming a puddle in the floor, he fucked her for a few minutes like this, then laid her down on the sofa and started fucking as hard and fast as he could, Sam was begging him not to stop and he mercilessly fucked her pussy, he grunted and tensed up as he blew a load in her pussy. They lay embraced, kissing, and cuddling, " I'm so glad your here baby, I love you" she said, he removed his cock, with a popping noise from her pussy, she moved down to clean her juices from it and the last of his cum. "Bedtime" she said and walked off, she followed, I stayed and cleaned up down stairs including licking up all the puddles they had left, I couldn't help myself, then went to the spare room which was now my room, it had a joining wall with the master bedroom, I drifted uneasily into a sleep, the silence broken only by the shower in the master room. I was a little later by the sounds of a head board banging against the wall and Sams moans. Oh how my life has changed in the last few weeks.........

over a year ago

Phil had lived with us for 2 weeks now, I did all the house work and cooked the meals for him and Sam, I was made to call them King and queen, they just spent all their time being the perfect couple. Sam had never been happier, she had everything she ever wanted, her stud, a servant and a swelling tummy which was a token of their love, Phil seemed to enjoy fucking his hot little slut when ever he wanted, I was all but redundant, all I did was house work, I couldn't even watch them fuck anymore, well not unless they decided to Fuck in the "public rooms" as I was only allowed in their bedroom to clean and empty the dirty washing and put the clean away. Lucky for me they fucked quite a lot where ever they were! Even in these 2 weeks I think I saw them 3 times: the first was after a few days, sam had gone for a bath, which meant using the main bathroom, my assistance was called on to wash her back and shave her pussy and legs, then after her bath dry her off and moisturise her, as I did Phil came in to pee, he stopped as he walked in to admire Sams naked body as I rubbed cream all over her, he smiled and said hold this to me as he took out his cock, they laughed as I held his cock while he had a piss "can I hold it next?" Sam asked "of course baby" he said has he finished and turned round, she moved up to him and grabbed his big cock in her small hands, it responded instantly to her touch and began to rise, they kissed as she stroked this magnificent cock up and down, once he was hard she lay down on the floor and spread her legs, showing her freshly shaved pussy, and began to stroke it as he undressed, got between her legs and slammed his huge cock right into her, then fucked her on the bathroom floor till he came in her, I don't know how many times she came, I don't think Phil cared, he just came in her, wiped his cock on a towel and went back down stairs. Sam put on her dressing gown and went back to cuddle on the sofa with him.

The second was their first weekend at home, they were having a lie in, I took them breakfast in bed as I was told to every morning, I could hear Sams moans and thanked God for my luck, I knocked and walked in, they didn't seem to care but rather just carried on, Sam on top of Phil, riding him hard as her nails, which I painted yesterday for her, digging into his chest, her surgically enhanced tits bounced slightly, staying perfectly together as her hips bucked trying to milk his cock. He started calling her a slut and encouraging her on, I think this was for my benefit as my cock stiffened, Sam sat up more, pushing her chest out even more and pinched her own nipples. After a few minutes Phil told her to get on her back, she did and he moved round to cum on her face, she then licked the remains from his softening cock, and went to clean her face, Phil asked if I enjoyed what I saw them told me to leave. I did enjoy it and went to my room to wank over a pair of Sams spunky knickers, it didn't take long.

The third show I got always the night Phil and Sam announced their need at work, I was told to make a nice candle lit meal and go the whole hog, I left work early to buy Sam a new dress and couldn't resist buying her heels and kickers as well, it was a strapless dress so no need for a bra. Sam seemed happy when she came home and thought I deserved a reward, she got out of her work suit and heels took off her bra and let me play with her tits and work up to eating her pussy, I loved it! I ate her for all I was worth, she came but sadly so did I! The excitement was too much for me. She smiled and gave me a peck before going for a shower. Phil was home a little later he came in and sat down, Sam walked in looking stunning, her strapless black dress that I bought hugged her body just right, her ass wiggled in the strappy heels and I could the outline of the thong I bought her as well. Even Phil seemed impressed, for the first time ever I heard him give a genuine compliment. As I served the starter she told him I had bought it, this made them both happy, well all 3 of us! We ate all 3 courses and talked, we were becoming like a family ourselves. Sam and Phil began to get touchy as I served desert, "let's see these new panties then" Phil said Sam stood and lifted her dress over her head, exposing her shapely legs, new black and diamanté thong, slowly growing bump and perfect tits, Phil admired her as he began to eat, and wowed as she gave a twirl, showing her barely covered pussy and beautiful framed ass. She sat and began to eat, looking into his eyes seductivly as she did, after only a few seconds he stood, picked her up cleared a space on the table, laid her down and moved her thong to the side as he licked her, the first time I'd seen him do this, she moaned "fuck me, fuck me, please baby, Fuck me, oh god!! I want you so bad, fuck my tight little pussy" he gave in, un did his trousers and thrust into her now dripping pussy, she groaned, digging her heels into his ass, pulling him deep into her, I sat eating as he fucked her like crazy, I saw genuine passion in Phil now as well as love from Sam, he played with her tits as he began to slow his fucking, "mmmmmmm, I love you baby, I love how you fuck me" she said "I love fucking your hot little cunt as well" she moaned as he said cunt, this was beginning to look like more than just sex now it was real passion he continued his assault on her pussy. "Mmmmmm, bend me over baby" she said, he pulled his his slimy cock from her hungry pussy, she stood and bent over the table, looking at me as he pushed back into her, I saw the lust/love on their faces as he began to fuck her again, slapping her juicy as as he did, this always drove her crazy, I took my cock out and began to wank as I watched them fuck over the dinner table, Phil didn't last much longer, he blew his load into her waiting pussy, he quickly pulled out and asked if I wanted a go, I practically jumped out of my seat, as I got behind Sam I saw her once lovely pussy, all swollen and red, beginning to ooze cum, I thrust in, I don't think I even got my smaller cock in before I blew the biggest load of my life into her. Phil just laughed as he pushed me down to eat these 2 loads of cum from her pussy, once I was finished Sam stood, hugged and kissed Phil lovingly and thanked him for being nice to me, I don't think Iv ever loved her so much as I knelt there with cum all over my face I smiled. Phil picked her up and carried her off "come on, round 2 babe" and went up stairs, I cleaned and washed up then went to bed early, not sure if round 2 was still going or not but I could her Sams moans as I laid on my bed wanting myself silly till I fell asleep. I awoke the next morning with dried cum all over my face, cock and hand, and Sams new, cum filled, knickers next to be, I picked them up, sniffed them and began to wank again before starting my daily chores.

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Found this really horny not sure how its going to end x

over a year ago

I'm not sure myself yet lol, working on the next part

over a year ago

Sam was now about 5 months and really begging to swell, Phil still lived with us but saw he's other daughter and therefore ex mrs quite a lot, Sam didn't like this, another woman being around "her" man. If anything this made her fight for him more, she would walk around in just her bra and knickers, openly showing her bump, she would suck his cock at any time he told her too, he didn't even have to fuck her any more she was so willing, I'm guessing his attention was wandering as more and more often I was told to lick her pussy when Phil wasn't there or I could hear her using her toys. I think eventually this got to her and she confronted him, he said it was only because of his daughter and that he wanted to be with her, I don't know if Sam believed him but I certainly did. Phil took his daughter on holiday for 2 weeks, his ex went as well, this left just myself and Sam in the house, I thought I may get a chance to be back in bed with her, and even just sleep next to her while he was away, I was wrong! Sam became very jealous in the first week, by the weekend I couldn't bare to see her so unhappy, so I booked a holiday to Dubai as I know she loves the sun, and she has a "friend" who lives over there who I arranged for us to stay with, Sam was over joyed when I told her and showed her all the new bikinis and dresses I had bought her for her holiday. We flew over and oli picked us up at the airport, Sam greeted him with a big hug and a kiss and he admired her bump, he took us back to his apartment on the beach, it was amazing, Sam couldn't wait to get out in the sun and openly stripped off in the living room to change into a bikini, oli admired her gorgeous body, "you tits look bigger than I remember" he commented, "it's one of the benefits of being pregnant she said" and she pulled her bottoms on and pushed her tits together and gave them a wiggle for him, I was hard at this sight and I'm sure I saw a stir in olis shorts as well. Sam finished getting her bikini on, I went to take our bags away as oli showed her to the beach, when I went out oli had no shirt on and Sam was rubbing sun cream into his rippling abs, I could see why she had liked him in the past, he was the classic tall dark and handsome type. We spent the day on the beach just talking and catching up, oli was very curious about our relationship especially after Sam had mentioned Phil and the whole situation. That night oli took her out for a nice meal while I stayed in, after all a few years ago they had been each other's arm candy. When they returned Sam was happy and smiling, it had been months since I had seen her like this,

over a year ago

She hugged him and thanked him as he grabbed her ass, they began to kiss and strip each other off, off came olis shirt to the floor, he unzipped Sams dress which followed, leaving her just stood in her heels thong and bra, she turned and grabbed his hand, took him to the sofa where he sat next to me, Sam began to dance for him, grinding her bum into his lap, her swollen belly made her look even sexier, he freed his hard cock, it was big, possibly as big as Phils and similar girth, is seemed Sam liked them big. She looked at me and said "your in olis home, you should treat him like a king, you should be used to it by now" I knew what she means and I began to suck his cock, as Sam stripped out of her underwear and began to stroke her moistening pussy, she pushed my head out of the way and attempted to straddle oli, but her bump was in the way, she had to turn around and then lower herself down and she began to take his cock, he reached around to play with her tits, I moved forward to lick her clit and olis balls as she began to bounce on his cock and started moaning, and not long after came and squirted over my face. She then stood and got down to her knees, ass in the air and told oli to fuck her hard, which he did without hesitation, slamming straight into her dripping pussy, and grabbed her hair and he roughly fucked her, Sam was panting and screaming like a possessed woman as she came repeatedly, I was unbelievably hard as I watched the show. Oli announced he was going to cum he pulled out and covered her ass with a huge load, some of it was way up her back, she just collapsed on the floor as she came down from her high. I immediately dived on her and got my tongue in her pussy, it tasted amazing! Made better by the drips of olis cum that were running down her ass. Once she had had enough of my attention, Sam went to clean the rest of her self up as I tidied the living room, there was a knock on the door, it was a friend of olis a well dressed huge black guy that he called Karl, as he came into the living rooms went to get him a beer, I could here oli explaining to him who I was as Sam came out of the bathroom in just her very short dressing gown which hardly covered her bum and was mostly open at the front due to her ever growing bump which also caused her boobs to be displayed, Karl smiled when he saw her and a huge smile crossed SAMs face as well.......

over a year ago

Thoughts please? X

By *unkymale65Man
over a year ago

Worksop

Hot story thanks for sharing it

over a year ago

should i carry on?

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Def carry on, I came so hard reading it! Feel sorry for him tho, and suspect he's about to get even more into cocks xx

over a year ago

"You must be olis Slut" he said as he took the beer I handed to him, "I'm your slut if you want too use me" she replied "I might" he said as he sat down, "but a real slut crawls around naked in front of her owner" with that sam dropped her robe and went to her knees, I watched as she crawled over to oli and Karl, her amazing ass wiggling as she did, and sat up like a dog, she looked from 1 to the other and said "cock please". With that Karl slapped her and knocked her over "I use sluts, sluts don't use me!" He shouted at her "you'll wait for my cock and be thankful when I fuck your pregnant whore cunt!" She looked at him with utter submission and lust, I'd never seen this look in her eyes before, Karl then pulled out his cock, I thought Phils and olis 8 inches was big, how wrong I was, Karl was almost as big and he was still soft, I was summoned over to him, I'd never seen a black cock let alone this close up, he ordered me to suck it for him, I did, I loved Sam still and wanted to see her happy, and not be hurt any more. I beg licking the monster infront of me and sucking the head, it began to harden in my mouth, I glanced over to see Sam now on her back, legs spread wide with 3 fingers in her dripping pussy. Karl was now fully hard and at 10 inches I was putting him on the small side, he and oli were just watching Sam please her self as she began to moan louder and louder. "Please master, use my whore cunt, fuck me like the cum hungry slut I am, I'll do anything! Please master" she begged, "I might, IF, your bf here can swallow my whole cock....." I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth, oli laughed, I could feel Sam staring at me "if you don't make this happen babe, I will never let you touch me or your little cock ever again" I wanted to see Sam be fucked by this cock, I didn't care about myself, only what she wanted, with new gusto I took Karl to the back of my throat, I gagged and choked imagining my mouth was SAMs pussy, after not very long I felt pressure on the back of my head, I figured out it was Sam, she was trying to push my head down on his cock, I was about 1 inch from the base, "touch my balls with your tongue and that's enough" I was spurred on now and Sam was making me choke as my saliva was running down his cock, my throat hurt but I wasn't going to be beaten, I carried on down and began to lick out at his balls, looking up as I did and he came in my mouth, this caused me to pull back and his second and third etc shots go over my lips and run back onto his shaft. I was pushed out of the way and same began to lick up his cum like a dog in the dessert. "You've done well" Karl said as Sam licked as much cum as she possibly could smiling as she did, she then laid back and spread her legs, exposing her pussy which was dripping juice down her ass! "Not tonight though" said Karl as he walked out..........

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/05/16 21:55:07]

over a year ago

"Oli, babe, please fuck me!" Sam screamed at him, "bend over then bitch" she did presenting her pussy to him, he rammed his large cock straight into her dripping hole after a few minutes he pulled out and aimed at her ass "no, not my ass, it's never been fucked before" she said "bout time it was claimed then! How bad do you want fucking?" He asked "ok but be gentle" as he eased into her virgin ass, she began so scream and moan, I moved under her to lick at her clit as oli began to fuck her ass, it must have been tight as he came within a few minutes filling her tight ass with cum, he then withdrew his cock with a pop and his cum began to leak down her ass and pussy and into my mouth. After I had cleaned Sam up we went to bed, oli and Sam slept in the bed, I slept under the bed, I was kept awake most of the night by then fucking like rabbits, Sam was on top for most of their sessions, Karl must have got her really horny! I think she fucked oli conpletly out that night, I had 3 wanks just listening and imagining it was me fucking her.

The next day Karl came over to pick both me and Sam up, Sam was in a light sun dress, stripper heels and no underwear as she had gathered that Karl liked his women naked. He drove us to his condo when we got inside Sam immediately dropped her dress and got on her knees, it was so hot to see this usually dominant girl be so submissive, all because she wanted Karl's huge black cock! When he noticed her following him on her hands and knees he smiled "good Slut, I can see your learning, but you need to wear something else" with that he brought out a collar and leash for her and put it round her neck. I was then given one as well, I undressed and put the collar on too, I could see Sams pussy glistening in anticipation already. I was then told to make us all some food, while Sam was taken away to clean the bedroom. Once I was done I served Karl his food on the sofa, he whistled for Sam to come through, she came straight away on her hands and knees, he big fake tits staying perfectly round and her nipples were so hard, her growing bulge hanging down, her ass swaying sexily and pussy looking so inviting as its juice ran down her legs. Karl pulled out 2 bowls to put our food in and we ate at his feet, but all I wanted to eat was Sams pussy! For the next hour or so we cleaned and did house work for Karl, when I went back to the living room Sam was curled up next to him with her head next to his huge cock, she looked so happy, just then a black woman came in, I gathered that this was Karl's lady, "ah are these our new pets?" She said, Karl just nodded. She was pretty for a black girl, maybe 5ft 5 with a typical round juicy ass and maybe c cup tits. She took my leash and lead me to the bathroom where I showered her and shaved her etc, much as I did with Sam, once she was ready we went back into the living room where Karl was now naked and Sam was on the floor with his cock just resting across her face, "mmmmm now that's just what I need in me" said my new mistress "go get it hard for me" as she let go of my leash and grabbed Sam, "you cum here and eat my black pussy for you master to fuck!" I began to lick the black shaft top to bottom and suck the head as he began to harden, I looked over and saw Sam with her head in my mistresses pussy, as my mistress pulled at her hair and rubbed her pussy all over her face as she began to moan, I concentrated on getting my master hard, after a few minutes Sam was pushed away. "Come fuck me then big boy" said my mistress, Karl stood and walked over to her, Sam reached to put his huge throbbing cock into his lady's pussy, it was so erotic to see her small white hand guiding everything she wanted into another black woman. Karl eased his cock into is lady until he eventually bottomed out as she moaned and arched her back, he then began to move in and out of her building speed until he was mercilessly pounding her to submission, I could see Sams pussy leaking down her legs, I moved my head to her and began to lick from her pussy to ass over and over as she began to moan in time with my mistress, imagining my tongue was Karl's cock. My mistress was beginning to cum now as Karl really started pounding her, she urged him to cum, he pulled out and blew a huge load over her freshly shaved pussy with a grunt as he did, Sam moved forward to lick it up "stay" he shouted, she did, looking up at him with big hopeful eyes, he slapped her around the face with his softening sloppy cock, I think Sam was almost cuming just from this, he then stuck his cock in her mouth so she could clean the remaining cum and pussy juice from it. I moved over to clean up my mistress licking the cum from around her stretched hole, she was moaning as I did. Once our new masters were both clean they sat together on the sofa while myself an Sam were told to go and do the laundry........

By *arty monsterMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Great stuff.

over a year ago

Any more feedback? Do people want more? Any suggestions on where to go?

Post new Message to Thread