Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My ex and her Personal Trainer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Selina was every bit the girl next door when we started going out but one day she began a programme with her personal trainer Ryan. He was the guy in town men hated because, well, all the women fancied him. How could I compete with this Adonis? She had been going a few weeks and immediately her demeanour and appearance changed. Gone were the jeans and baggy jumpers replaced with tight fitting dresses and sexy heels.We were having dinner in restaurant when she got a message from her friend saying a gang of them were at local hotel. We got taxi and joined them. I was chatting to one of her friends when noticed Selina was away to loo for a hell of a long time. Her friend Marina told me not to worry as she was chatting to her cousin. I left it at that and Marina and I went out for a smoke, I admit we flirted a bit but nothing came of it and we came back I noticed Selina was only coming back to the table as well .About 30 seconds later Ryan walked in too and came over to the table immediately all the girls began flirting but couldn't help but be taken aback when Selina made a bitchy comment about another girl Sally who she said was 'acting like a right slut around Ryan'. It was clear she was jealous as hell. Much to my annoyance. At the end of the night Ryan was hanging with the bouncers and as we were leaving the girls all wanted to feel his muscles. Selina gave them a squeeze and was giggling like a little schoolgirl. He then said 'you all have to go but Selina can stay'. This maddened me as he was openly flirting with her despite my presence. Clearly acting the alpha male. On the way home me and her argued about and she accused me of being a right hypocrite after me chatting to Marina. The next week she complained that he had been a complete flirt with her during their session in the gym but she could handle guys like him. Even so I was getting more and more jealous ... Even more so when I saw a text from him pop up that night and when I asked who it was she said it was Marina ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story, real life?

Please tell more.

over a year ago

I couldn't but comment the next day when Selina was putting make up on to go the gym. She said I was being silly and just wanted to make an effort because she was fed up of being frumpy. She came home long after the gym was supposed to close and was shifty to say the least saying she had popped over to Marina before running straight up into the shower and then into bed without barely a word mentioned otherwise. I took it upon myself to Facebook message Marina saying that Selina was wondering what I had planned to buy her for her birthday and if she says anything to not give anything away. Utter lies but needed something to justify the message. She replied saying she hadn't seen her since night out on hotel but not to worry.

over a year ago

Nice story Hun x

over a year ago

Yes pls give us more x

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Please more this story sounds just like my ex too

over a year ago

My mind was racing the next day at work as I couldn't help but wonder what she was up to. She texted me to say she would be late home as she calling round to Marina's. I decided to drive by Marina's house after work when I did there was no sign of her car, I decided to drive on. When I got to the gym it was locked up and all the lights were off but there were two cars parked outside and one of them was Selina's. I decided to park across the road out of sight and watch. While I was waiting I got a text message from Marina.

'Hi I couldn't help but notice you were outside my house earlier. You should have knocked the door lol'. I was in the process of replying when the gym door opened and Ryan was standing there letting my girlfriend Selina out. There was no physical contact between them but she had a massive smile on her face before driving off.

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Later that night Selina and I went out for a few drinks. Like many when we have a few we lose some inhibitions we were in bed having sex when I stopped and asked her if she was fantasizing about someone else's cock. She said she wasn't but as I drove her soldier deeper into her she squirmed with pleasure I whispered 'it's okay I am actually turned on by the thought'. I might be replied Selina. Whose cock? I asked. She said she wouldn't say. I asked is it Ryan's? She nodded yes. My cocktails nearly exploded by her admission I asked if she had it yet? She said she hadn't, I didn't believe her, but she said it's there if she wants it ...

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

over a year ago

I agreed that she could have Ryan on condition I could have someone as long as she didn't have anything to do with it. She texted him straight away and his response was positive to say the least. The next day she told me she was calling round to gym at closing time to see him - he wasn't aware she planned this expecting a meet the next weekend. She asked me to drive her - she was wearing a tight and short black dress with sexy lingerie underneath and loubiton high heels. Hair tied back and slutty make up on. Before she got out of car she told me that the back of the gym has a window with no shutter and anyone could see in ...

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good story. Please carry on.

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

Great story

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Bath

over a year ago

like it

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Got to carry on please

over a year ago

I waited for her to go in and turned off ignition and made my way round the back. I found the window and looked in I could see the two of them talking. All of a sudden she leant in and kissed him their hands were all over each other. I immediately got hard as they kissed passionately holding each other tight. She pulled down his tracksuit bottoms to reveal an absolute monster of a cock. I could see her smiling and her eyes lighting up as she sank to her knees and began to suck him off right in the middle of the gym reception. It had been months since she had given me a blow job but her she was. What I didn't expect was Marina to come out of the back room and begin to kiss Ryan as my Salina sucked him ...

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More x

over a year ago

Marina picked up her phone and dialled a number - before I knew it my phone rang. Are you going to stay outside all night she asked. I didn't have time to reply when she told me to come in. I made my way inside after Marina let me in. Did you know that Selina has been fucking Ryan for weeks? No I stuttered by way of reply. Marina let me in fully and I will never forget the sight of Ryan on his knees with my girlfriend squirming against the wall as he was giving her oral...

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

over a year ago

NIce

By *addy9675Man
over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Loving it sofar has me hard and horny

By *oomoominxCouple
over a year ago

Hereford

Wow now I'm wet at work

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

over a year ago

Great read can't wait for more

over a year ago

I couldn't believe it as Marina told me to strip naked. I did as I was told. I couldn't hide my throbbing erection as the love of my life was having the best sex of her life ... With another man in front of my eyes.

Marina made me sit naked and put my hands behind my back. She produced a pair of handcuffs and tied me tight.

Are you for his cock ... Said Marina to Selina.

Fuck yes ... She replied, smiling at me at the same time, my good girl had been well and truly corrupted.

He slid it deep into her and she moaned so loudly.

Your cock's amazing ... She said to Ryan as they kissed longingly as he pumped her harder and faster all the time.

Marina looked at my despairing face and then at my throbbing cock and smiled ...

over a year ago

Selina was on the ground getting pummelled by Ryan's hard cock moaning like never before. Marina looked at me and asked:

Are you ready for Ryan to plant his seed in your woman?

I almost came at the sheer thought. I could see he was losing control and suddenly roared as he filled her with cum.

At the same time Selina orgasmed and her eyes rolled in her head with sheer satisfaction.

Marina turned to me, smiling a cruel smile, and told me to taste his cum in her.

She unlocked me and led me to my girlfriend and ordered me to go down on her. It didn't take long for Selina to relax as a cascade of Ryan's thick cum slid out over my face.

over a year ago

Very good

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Wow so hot

over a year ago

Marina told me to watch now as Selina went over to the desk and bent over ... Ryan had emptied his load but incredibly was hard again. He began to eat her ass and Selina was loving it. Marina told me to get back in my chair which I did loving how dominant she was. She tied me up and lit a cigarette I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was easily pushing 40 and was known in the town for being sex mad. To be honest the only reason that I hadn't made a move was that she was friends with Selina. She smiled at me and looked over again at Ryan and nodded to him. He spread Selina's cheeks apart and slowly slipped his cock up her arse. She moaned with pleasure and it wasn't long until she was grinding hard against his cock. All she was wearing were her sexy heels and the earrings I had bought her for Christmas as she moaned louder and louder. My cocktails was nearly ejaculating at the sight when Marina stood over me she stooped down and kissed me slowly tongues intertwined. She began to stroke my cock and stopped ... Will you do anything I ask? She said. Yes I replied. She began to unzip her leather mini skirt and straddled me, my cock went far into her ... She was so wet as she began bouncing on my cock. I couldn't contain myself and was about to come when she stopped and began to suck me ... She looked up at me ... I was hers totally now and she knew it.

over a year ago

Mmmm keep going

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Loving this

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

love this, your all hers!

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Great more please

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - we need to hear more!

over a year ago

Enjoyed it, love the situation.

over a year ago

Marina straddled me and had no problem sliding my hard cock deep inside her. I had many wanks thinking of her over years but would never take it any further out of respect to Selina but now I was powerless to stop her. She was a good 20 years older than me but than only made it hornier as she kissed me our tongues intertwined. She was bouncing up and down on my cock and it was incredible but what really was making me hard was my beloved Selina bent over making eye contact as Ryan's bulging cock entered her ass. I came almost immediately to my shame while Ryan continued to pound Selina for ages. He roared as he fired his cum inside her and I could tell from the look on her face that she was loving every second of it. Selina and I didn't last much longer and it was only a couple of months later that she left and moved to London with Ryan. I often wonder about her and I have no doubt that she is out there somewhere putting on a show for someone. They may even be on this site as a couple for all I know.

over a year ago

Bump

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Great read

Post new Message to Thread