Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

French maid for training

Jump to newest

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

I had often fantasised about being an obedient French maid and I recently got to do just that for a tgirl Mistress.She had told me before we met I would be given marks out of 10 for my choice of stockings, panties, makeup, uniform.I was nervous about the whole thing but excited at the same time.To please Mistress was most important so I wore a very short maids dress which just covered my bum,white lace thong, white fishnet holdups, platform heels, full makeup and a nice brunette wig.I was ready for her inspection and I was to do as I was told and answer her with 'yes mistress 'when spoken to.She looked at me closely and lifted my dress to see my lace thong.'very nice maid Maria 'she said.I was told to curtsy when speaking to her.After a little practice I was able to do it nicely.Mistress noticed I had a ladder in my fishnets so I had to be spanked.I was made to lie face down over an easy chair with my dress lifted above my waist.Mistress pulled my lace thong roughly down to my ankles then slapped my naked bum cheeks till they glowed red.'That's your first lesson my girl '.'Thankyou Mistress I replied meekly '.I was allowed to get up and told to stand up straight with my ankles together.I did as I was told and mistress found me a pvc apron and headband to wear. I was to dust the fireplace as my first duty and told it would be inspected for dust. I must have done a good job as mistress rewarded me by lifting up my dress and pulling my lace thong down to my thighs.She took my throbbing clitty in her mouth and stroked my naked bum cheeks.I was an obedient girl and wanted to please my mistress.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I often fancied serving a mistress but can't find any

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Maria loves to be of service

Post new Message to Thread