Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

afternoon delight

Jump to newest

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I love my days off work amy thought to herself. A lay in bed and now up for a shower and relaxing the rest of the day.

Joe was working and would not be in till teatime so she had the place to herself.

As the water hit her body and she soaped herself (she loved the feeling she got soaping her large breasts) her nipples standing proud she had a tingle in her pussy. Pinching her stiff nipples and thinking about the great sex she and joe had last night she was getting very horny. As he had her doggie and was fucking her hard he began the fantasy talk...imagine its someone else fucking you honey feel his cock in you..this always sent amy wild and she loved it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

She held the shower hose and positioned it at her clit. The sensation was like shocks going through her body.

She kept thinking about joes cock fucking her pussy...smacking her ass..calling her a slut...she shuddered as she came..

She dried herself off and went upstairs into the bedroom.

Im still horny she thought..going into her side drawer she got her rabbit out turning on the radio she lay back and spread her legs. Feeling the toy doing its thing she closed her eyes and thought about joe telling her he would love to see her fuck other guys.

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

good start please carry on

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmm great start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

She imagined that her toy was a big cock fucking her pussy. She could see joe sitting watching and wanking as this guy used her.

Oh yes fuck me use my pussy make me cum she said as she pushed her toy deep into her now soaking pussy.. oh yes i love being a slut i want lots of cocks in me..her body shook as she kept cumming and cumming..

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Wow..said the voice..amy jumped up. Joe was standing there with his workmate john.

She tried to cover herself and put her head down.

Amy that was so intense you are such a sexy women said john.

Joe laughed and said its ok honey dont be shy..john has seen all of you by now...she looked up at them ..how long were you standing there she asked...long enough to hear you wanting lots of cock came the reply...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Nice

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Joe walked over to the bed..lifting her head he kissed her... so would you like to make this fantasy a reality.

Amy looked at him then to john....yes.

over a year ago

More please

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Joe undressed and began kissing amy sliding 2 fingers into her already soaking pussy. Whispering in her ear...are you looking forward to johns cock...oh god yes i want to sit on it..i want to fell his cum filling my slut pussy..

Joe motioned for john to undress and when he did he walked over and lay next to amy. Taking her hand he wrapped it round his stiff cock. Amy began wanking him as both guys sucked on her hard nipples..she was in heaven.

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Joe then backed off leaving john to take control.. kissing amys body from her lips all the way down to her sweet pussy. He licked her clit and tasted her juices as she raised her ass up to meet his mouth.

You enjoying that you little slut joe said....oh god yessss was tge reply...i want to be a slut for you both...use me...

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

By *umtofuck OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

If you would like more leave a comment.. thanks.

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, keep it going.

over a year ago

Such a teaser

Post new Message to Thread