Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

home alone

Jump to newest

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

It was the end of a long hard week at work, made even longer by the fact my fiance was away with work and not due home for another 2 day's. I'd just had a shower and put my robe on, settled down with a glass of rose when I got a text from my mate beth. 'how you doing babe?' she asked.

Knackered and bored I responded. Wine and bed for me. She immediately responded, what are you on your own?

She knew we lived together so was obviously surprised, but as we hadn't spoke for a couple of weeks she didn't know he had gone away. And I'm guessing she got the wrong end of the stick.

Yes but it's fine honestly. I said but got no reply.

A few minutes later I heard a motor bike pull up and then a minute later drive away, followed by a knock on the front door.

I was confused, half 10 at night, who could it be? But as I pulled it open I couldn't help grinning as I realised, standing on my door step, in a black leather jacket and trousers, her thick long jet black hair messed up from the helmet under her arm was Beth.

I hadn't realised her new fella that she had mentioned was a biker, but had to admit the new look suited her wild personality.

Come in I laughed as she came in, looking at me suspiciously, wondering why I wasn't red eyed and miserable as she asked what had happened?

I giggled as I poured her a glass of wine and explained how she had got the wrong end of the stick as usual.

Well as long as your here you might as well help me drink this bottle and we can have a proper catch up.

Before we knew it we had already got through a bottle, and were laughing and gossiping the way only the best mates do. She was showing me her latest artwork, a gorgeous ink across the bottom of her back when she explained how her boyfriend is a tattoo artist, and was teaching her. I was surprised at myself how sexy I found them but told myself that it was just the drink.

We were curled up on the sofa, and by now it was close to midnight. Another half bottle of wine had disappeared and I had found myself almost naturally with my head on her knee, her stroking my hair as we chatted, the same way we had as kids. It was the most relaxed I had felt in ages but somehow it was starting to feel different. I was starting to feel different, I could feel her soft touch on my hair and smelt her perfume mixing with the smell of her leather trousers and felt a warmth between my thighs. I hadn't realised my robe had fell open when I moved my legs and without thinking felt my fingers gently stroke over the outside of my swollen pussy lips, until with a slight gasp I realized it wasn't my fingers.

Beth had stopped stroking my hair and moved her hand down, and now she was gently cupping my womanhood. I looked up at her and saw her look, waiting for my reaction, to see if I would give her permission to continue.

I wet my lips and gave the slightest of nods, she leant forward to kiss me on the lips for the very first time.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Beth's hand was stroking up the inside of my robe slowly undoing it and gently exploring the naked skin beneath. I gasped as she leaned forward to take one of my sensitive nipples in her mouth, feeling it grow hard and swollen before repeating on the second one then returning to kiss my mouth.

If I'm naked it's not fair that your not I whispered. We both stood and I helped pull her vest off. Her tits were small handfuls but so firm she didn't need a bra. She pulled me in for a long deep kiss. I could feel our nipples rubbing together and started grinding gently against the leather crotch of the trousers she was still wearing.

I'm not getting totally naked yet. I want to make this special for you babe. Have you ever been with another woman before?

I shook my head. Even thoughts of being with another woman had only been half formed and now here I was as intimate as two women could get and I knew I'd be willing to do anything she asked of me to bring her pleasure.

Lie down on the rug there she instructed me. Im gonna make sure you want more by the time I'm finished. Then proceeded to massage my neck and shoulders, working her way down and all the time following her movements with feather light kisses.

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

As I felt her warmth breath find the dampness between my legs, her tongue slipped out and produced exquisite sensations with every movement. I could feel myself getting wetter as her soft little licks developed into sucks, longer deeper licks and her fingers joined in, bringing me almost to the point of no return before stopping. I cried out as she pulled away. Let's not rush she said. Where's your phone?

I pointed but didn't know why she was asking.

Because I want you to remember the very first time you begged me to make you come. Then slipping two fingers just inside me took a picture. And another as her tongue followed. Bringing me almost to the point of no return before turning on the video recorder and setting the phone on the floor with a clear view as her tongue plunged deep inside me, tongue fucking my now soaking pussy and humming.

I want to cum. I almost screamed. Beg me she said.

Okay, please Beth make me cum.

She instantly used her fingers to make me gush all over her face and hand.

I was still panting as she came up to kiss me deep on the lips to give me my first taste of girly juice.

I think you should send that video to your fella to show him what he's missing out on while he's away. She laughed. I knew he would love it, so clicked send.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice I'm enjoying

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Now it's my turn for some fun. She laughed as she unzipped and wriggled out of the skin tight leather trousers. I watched in fascination, looking at her gorgeous olive skin with tattoos making her sexy body more interesting. Now I'm going to kneel over your face and I want you to do whatever feels natural, I was still lay down on my back when did as promised, her wet pussy lips just an inch from my face, I could smell how turned on she was and just by sliding my tongue out a little could taste her sweetness, the taste of her juice driving my senses crazy. All I could think about was making this woman cum the way she made me. It became an urge, a challenge and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer so I could get deeper, running my tongue in long strokes, before deciding to really show her who's boss, with a naughtiness I didn't know was in me, I let my tongue slide back further until it found her tight little puckered ass hole. My tongue started licking and probing, she wiggled but I held her firm and I felt her relax and press down a little further so my tongue could get better access.

I heard her moaning gently, slight pants as I worked my tongue in and out, one hand let her go and started rubbing her clit until she shuddered and I felt her tense before her juices poured out. I kept my mouth open to catch and lick every drop I could.

We were both smiling and trying to get our breath back when the doorbell rang

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hurry up let me in ??

Reply privately

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

So fuckin hot, I'm rock hard reading this

Reply privately

By *onaMan
over a year ago

Stockport

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm so good

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please . Laid in bed here with cock in hand

Reply privately

over a year ago

My pussy is wet reading this.

Reply privately

By *arry dirtyMan
over a year ago

keighley

mmmm please keep going it's so hot

Reply privately

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

Mmm class lucky person at the door

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

WOW what a sexy piece of writing. I just wish I was the person at the door. Please don't stop there - keep going!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please, that's a great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope it's more women

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Or the biker bf

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to know what happens next

Reply privately

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy to then sounds like heaven xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Quickly throwing on my robe, I headed for the door, quickly glancing to see that Beth had slipped her t shirt back on. I could still see her neat little pussy underneath and grinned at her. Better get these on I said as I threw her black thong in her direction.

At the door, all in black leather and helmet under his arm, very much like Beth had been earlier was Adrian, a little older than id expected and more rugged than handsome but with a sexy twinkle in his eye as he introduced himself. I recognized him now as a bouncer from one of the local nightclubs.

I got away early as its a quiet night. Was wondering if Beth wants a ride home, he explained. Hoping Beth had chance to make herself decent I let him in, but as we walked in I was shocked to see she hadn't moved. Her thong twirling around her finger, I'm hoping to stay the night actually, she laughed. As long as you don't mind babe, she smiled suggesstively at me.

I blushed and stammered, of course, realizing Adrian must know what we were doing. Do you want to stay for a drink as well? I asked him hoping to calm my own nerves and embarrassment.

Mmm that sounds like a good idea. He answered. Something tells me it's going to be a long night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not up to date yet but good sexy start xx

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do hope that there's more to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell me more so hard now

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I went to get Adrian a beer and when I came back found him Sat on the settee with Beth curled into his side, obviously bringing him up to date a little. I noticed that he already had his hand between her legs, and felt a little bit jealous but not sure who of.

As I passed him his beer he removed his fingers and looking in my asked nodded at me to sit close. I knelt in front of them instead wanting to get a view of my friend being fingered. He held his fingers out to me to let me taste her on him. Hmm very good he said. I felt so horny as he slipped them back in that I couldn't resist leaning forward to start licking and sucking her clit.

He slipped a third finger inside and I heard her moan again.

He whispered. 'take the robe off' and without hesitation I did as he asked, feeling his eyes on my naked body as I helped him to make his girlfriend, my best friend shudder and eventually squirt all over his hand and my face. He ran his fingers down over my body, trailing her sticky juice around my nipples, which encouraged Beth to follow his movements with her mouth, sucking and licking my ample tits. My nipples hard and sensitive to what she was doing. She moved back up until we were kissing, our pussys mere inches apart, we moved until we were lay side by side months floor exploring and kissing, as Adrian watched, his cock obviously swollen inside his trousers but with amazing control he hadn't got it out yet.

Do you want to see him fuck me? Beth asked me, I shocked myself by saying yes. At that point it was my greatest wish. You had better ask him nicely then. She told me with a wicked grin and another kiss.

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

love to watch is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming, that is one of the hottest stories I've read on here in a long time, thank you

Reply privately

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Excellent, as usual

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow!!!

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

We definitely need more

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I immediately got the message and found my submissive side as I knelt between his knees, looking him in the eyes and said

please I would love to see you fuck her pussy, with just the slightest hesitation before I added 'sir'. He was obviously pleased with this response as he grinned at me, and said 'your wish is my command but with one condition, while you watch you don't touch yourself'

I nodded, but as he raised an eyebrow I realized that wasn't good enough. Yes sir I said trying not to show how excited his demand had made me.

I watched Beth take his belt off and wanted to play but knew I couldn't yet. She turned to me and kissed me deep and slow. Hands behind your back babe she whispered in my ear. Don't worry I'll make sure you love what we do.

With some nervousness I did as she requested and felt her wrap the belt tightly around my wrists.

I watched, horny and wet as she proceeded to take him deep in her mouth, so close that I could see her saliva on his balls which now and again she would lick and suck between long deep sucks of his thick hard length.

Then the main action began as he pulled her on top of him, I could see him disappear inch by inch into her willing wet hole, and hear her moans getting louder as he brought her closer to a screaming crescendo but stopped just before she got there.

I could hear and feel her frustration as he slipped out of her.

Shes your friend, he said to me, and if you want her to come then you have to do it.

I knew that without my hands it would be harder than earlier but I wanted the challenge.

Fuck my face I whispered to Beth, my pussy throbbing and wanting its own relief, but also needing to make her cum.

She grabbed my head with both hands and without mercy started to rub her pussy against my open mouth, bringing herself off with the friction we were building up between us.

Adrian was stroking his solid cock beside us and I could see him out of the corner of my eye, wanking it slowly as his girlfriend started moaning, enjoying the power she had over me as she came in a powerful orgasm.

Very good. He smiled at me. I think it's time you get a reward now.

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Beth smiled at me, what would you like babe? She asked me almost purring from the pleasure she had just received.

I want you to make me come again I said. Wriggling and wishing I could touch myself. She grinned, I can certainly do that. She untied my arms, first we are going to your room. She whispered in Adrians ear, and he grinned and nodded before we left.

I led the way and she instructed me to lie down on my bed. Getting some tights to blindfold me I felt her soft kisses starting to explore my body. I was surprised Adrian hadn't came into the bedroom with us but was enjoying the one to one attention she was giving me as her tongue made its way down my body. I could hear how wet I already was as she got to work her tongue and fingers. Mmm more, I murmered as she slipped two slim fingers inside me, spreading my legs wider to invite her to get deeper. I was enjoying it do much I lost all track of time as she slipped in another finger, I could feel a huge orgasm building up and exploded all over Beth's hand.

She cuddled into me and whispered get some rest for a few minutes.

I wasn't sure how long we were there before the bedroom door opened, I hadn't removed the tights from my face and was a little surprised as Beth said round two, pulling me back over and climbing on my face, movement at the end of the bed as I felt a mouth lapping up the juices that Beth had left. Mmmm I was in heaven as I sucked and licked with energy, until I noticed the mouth between my legs was softer than I expected. Another woman's voice joined mine and Beth's audible moans.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice keep going

Reply privately

By *artenderCouple
over a year ago

corralejo

Oh yes I want more , rock solid ! can't wait mmm

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I was too far gone to stop now and came very loud and very wet, being half suffocated by the delicious pussy that Beth was grinding on my face. We stopped to catch a breath, I was still panting a little as I sat up and removed my make shift blindfold.

This is jazz, Beth introduced us, she works with Adrian. I looked at the woman Sat on the end of my bed, her ebony dark skin was such a contrast to my own, her lips were large and glossy, and she had curves in all the right places. Not overweight but shapely, with a pair or boobs that looked like they were desperate to escape the white lace bra holding them in.

I hope you don't mind me crashing the party honey, she smiled at me. Her accent was soft but unmistakably Nigerian. You see I'm more friend than colleague and when I saw a pic of you and Beth I told them I wanted you.

I really didn't mind, even though it had been a shock. Something told me she could teach me a few things. And as she moved close to kiss me I knew I was in for some fun.

Reply privately

By *om and jerry2000Man
over a year ago

douglas

Mmmm . More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope she doesn't cheat lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

want to join

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Her kisses were soft but firm and I could feel her strong fingers exploring me. It was Beth's turn to watch as I widened my legs a little more to give her access. Beth told me before that you don't bat for our team she laughed against my lips. I'm glad you changed your mind.

Her tongue found its way inside my mouth and I was dizzy with the sensations. I opened my eyes as Adrian came in the room. He came over to the bed were we lay tangled, pulled his cock out and slowly started to stroke it. Beth wanted to join in and lay on her back, sucking and licking his balls from underneath. Me and jazz moved until we were either side of Beth, hands still roaming each other and the sexy woman in between us as we shared sucking the long thick cock in front of us.

I could see how much he was enjoying being worshipped by three women as he moaned and his cock twitched. I greedily lapped up his sweet pre cum as it oozed out, before he started bucking wildly. Shooting his load across both of our open mouths and boobs.

The sight of so much cum showing white against jazz's dark skin was so horny I couldn't resist leaning over to lick it off her hard nipple, taking it in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it before cupping the other one and repeating it.

Jazz grinned and as I stopped, did the same to me, both cleaning all the stickiness off each other.

Adrian sat back to watch with a smile on his face, as Beth joined in kissing us both and sharing the taste of her boyfriend on our lips.

Reply privately

over a year ago

3 girl bj wow

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I offered to get everyone a drink and came back to find Beth and Jazz in a tight embrace kissing and hands exploring each other. I wanted to join in but was fascinated with watching them as well. There was only one chair in my room and Adrian was sat on it enjoying the show.

He patted his knee and with just a little hesitation I obliged, perching on his knee and feeling an arm slide around my waist to stop me falling off.

He whispered in my ear, enjoy the show while you can. Jazz will want you to participate soon enough.

I grinned at the thought and quickly had some of my wine. I watched as jazz picked up her handbag and to my astonishment pulled out some cuffs.

I confiscated these from a guy tonight she laughed. Beth said I can see them being very useful tonight, looking in my direction.

Coming to take me by the hand, Beth whispered in my ear, relax and trust us.I nodded, as she cuffed my hands behind my back and used stockings as a makeshift blindfold again. A soft but firm pair of hands found my pussy and started rubbing it, slipping 3 fingers in quickly. I could hear adrian encouraging, 'she could easily take another' and felt my pussy stretching more as a fourth finger slipped in.

I had never felt so full before and moaned in pleasure, before being quietened by a warm wet pussy lowering onto my mouth. The taste was exquisite, the juices pouring out of her. I knew this wasn't Beth as she was larger and slightly heavier, so knew I had my tongue hurried in the pink creamy cunt of Jazz.

I lapped up her juices, loving the New taste I was rapidly becoming addicted to.

I could hear adrian talking in the background, 'go on like I showed you' before I felt something else rubbing and probing my already stretched pussy.

I realised it was Beth's thumb just as she started to slide it in.

No way, I thought, there's no way it'll fit, but remembering her instruction I forced my body to relax, just as I felt more pressure and my pussy stretched wide enough and took her hand.

If jazz wasn't sat on my face I would have screamed aloud, but had to make do with muffled moans as I started to enjoy being fisted for the first time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm more plz

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

No no no no I really wouldn't like a mfff no no no no YES!

If only.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it Cummings lol so to speak x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it Cummings lol so to speak x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm another good story. Liking where this is going.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story x

Reply privately

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Intense and erotic tale x

Now I'm hard and in the mood for the next instalment x

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

The movement of her hand inside me was driving me crazy as she turned and wiggled it slightly, my pussy was flooding juices and jazz was obviously enjoying the sight as she squirmed on my face, using her hand to rub her clit as she instructed me to open wide.

My mouth was filled by her Cumming as she grunted and moaned, I tried to swallow it all but some escaped and ran down my face. It helped push me over the edge and soon a massive orgasm ripped through my body, the force of it pushing Beth's hand nearly out.

Jazz climbed off and went to watch Beth continue her relentless work pushing her hand back in and gently moving it so the sensation of fullness kept the ripples of orgasms flowing.

I was almost tearful as she finally pulled it out, I had never felt anything like it before but enjoyed the feeling, and being used as a toy for these three sexy people was pushing my submissive side more than ever.

I lay panting as both Beth and jazz knelt over to kiss and lick up all my juices. It felt amazing especially as I looked down and saw them kissing slightly with my pussy between them. Jazz started humming slightly, the vibrations causing more juice which they lapped up greedily.

I was loving the attention and looked over to see Adrian. He was still sat on the chair, cock in his hand, slowly wanking it as he watched the action on the bed.

He saw me looking at him and walked over until he was next to my face.

Rubbing his hard swollen cock teasing over my mouth, I opened wide to take his length but he kept it out of reach, so I could only lick it.

Do you want this cock inside you? He asked, knowing I was gagging for it. I could barely speak as I nodded and whispered yes please.

He was still toying it over my mouth and face. Well as you asked so nicely. He said grinning at me. But first the ladies are going to go back to the lounge to play alone.

Quickly Beth and jazz stood and with just a smile at me over the shoulder they left us alone.

Adrian now was kneeling over me, his rigid cock was resting on my mouth as I opened and lapped the pre cum dribbling from the end.

You have been a naughty girl tonight haven't you? I was nervous because I could tell how dominant he was but so excited as well. I nodded my head in answer, yes I whispered, but that wasnt good enough. Yes what? He asked. Yes sir I said getting into the part.

And how much do you want my cock? Will you beg for it?

Yes please sir. I said, wetter than ever at being in such a submissive position.

Good girl, then I think your man should hear you begging for it don't you?. He reached for my house phone off the bedside. Call him and let him hear you being a good little slut, or I leave right now and take the girls home.

It was only a brief hesitation before I dialled his number....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could be a very interesting phone call

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

[Removed by poster at 06/12/15 10:52:48]

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I waited with a knot in my stomach, we had always talked dirty in bed about how the idea of me fucking somebody else turned him on but neither of us really pushed for reality until now.

He answered on the second ring, sounding a little sleepy, as it was now past 3 in the morning.

Did you like the picture? I asked? Before he could ask anything, oh God yes he said quickly what..? I cut him off its turned into quite a night, I said as Adrian moved until he was knelt over me, using a finger to toy with my pussy, then making me yelp a little as moved his hand up and squeezed a nipple.

Beth's still here and so is her boyfriend. I want to..

go on, I saw Adrian mouth at me, say it, as he rubbed his cock against my swollen abused pussy.

I want him to fuck me, I said rapidly. Adrian took the phone so I couldn't hear his reply. But I saw him smile as he said, oh yes I'll make sure you get pictures and you can stay on the line...

he put the phone on the bed without ending the call, now where we're we? Oh yes.. You were just telling me how much you wanted my cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

Reply privately

By *hardonnay_slut84Woman
over a year ago

near you

I want to be there

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I gulped now, a little self conscious knowing my fiance was listening, but also that he would be enjoying it. Adrian was still knelt over me, using his cock as a toy, rubbing it over my wet lips, but deliberately not sliding it in. I moved my hips to let it enter but he pulled it back, just out of reach. If you want it you have to ask, nicely. I knew it was so my fiance could hear.

Please sir, please fuck my pussy. I said, loud enough, imagining what would be happening at the other end of the line.

If I fuck your pussy, Adrian said, slipping just the end inside but stopping me taking him deeper, it would be for my pleasure. I would fuck and abuse your pussy as I feel fit, and you will give me my pleasure willingly. Do you still want me to fuck you?

Nervous but more horny than I believed possible, I agreed.

Yes sir, please fuck my pussy, it's yours tonight.

A split second later, I felt my pussy lips pushed apart and Adrians large very thick cock plunged in fast and hard. He quickly built up a rhythm that had me on the verge of coming when he pulled out.

You don't come yet, I haven't had my pleasure fully yet. I'll tell you when.

He climbed off, rolled me over on the bed and lifted my hips up and pushed his solid length back inside me. Twisting my hair into a rope, he yanked my head back, and murmured in my ear...tell him what we are doing, how it feels.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lucky girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes this is horny as hell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Derby

A wonderful scenario....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm. Can not wait for the rest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

My pussy was now absolutely soaking as I moaned loudly.

'I'm being stretched and filled by a big fat cock, he's fucking me hard'

I could hear a moan on the phone, 'tell him why' Adrian ordered. His cock sliding almost completely out before pushing back in hard and fast.

'because I'm horny' I said breathlessly' then winced as my arse was slapped. I knew this wasn't a good enough answer for him. 'tell him the real reason your letting me fuck you, the very first night we meet'

'because I'm a slut' I said hoping he would like that answer, and knowing that listening on the other end of the phone my fiance would be enjoying what he could hear. Getting into it more I carried on 'because I've been naughty tonight, fucking two women and needed a cock to remind me what I'm missing'

Adrian was grunting and I could feel his cock twitch as he was about to come. He pulled it out shot his load all over my arse cheeks. Warning me to stay still he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

What do you think? He asked holding it in front of me so I could see it. A red hand print showed clearly beneath the white splashes.

He wants me to send him pics of you being fucked. If you want him to receive them you had better do everything I tell you.

I grinned with lust. Yes sir, I said, at that moment I was willing to try anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

send some to me

Reply privately

By *r x mrs rampantCouple
over a year ago

Mayo

Great story so fucking horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I'll try this scenario myself.

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

In that case it's time for a shower and a change of location, Adrian grinned. Wait there honey.

He quickly returned with the girls and took the phone.

'she's just going to get ready. Your lady is going to be a naughty girl tonight' And with that turned the phone off.

Beth and jazz were more than happy to help me shower, hands and soap all over my body and lots of kissing and fingers slipping inside me. I wished the shower was big enough for them to get in but they stayed in their underwear using the showerhead to make me clean and ready for whatever was due to come.

As we finished we went back to the bedroom. Adrian had obviously been in my drawers as he had laid out some very sexy underwear. Black lace thong, quarter cup push up bra, stockings and suspenders and my highest black heels.

I quickly put them on and wondered what else I was supposed to put on. Adrian came back in with my coat, taxi is on the way, the girls are coming in with you and I'll follow on my bike.

I hope you meant what you said, because there's going to be some amazing pics, he really won't want to miss out on.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow this is hot Mmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I was in the back seat of the taxi, sandwiched between the two sexy women who had given me a first taste of women, literally. I self consciously pulled my coat tighter as I noticed the taxi driver giving us the eye.

Jazz gave an address that I didn't recognise and we set off. 'relax chickadee' Beth whispered. 'your gonna have the night of your life'. She had placed her hand on my knee and was starting to run her nails up and down my leg, getting higher until she was above the stocking and on the bare skin above.

Automatically I opened my leg's a little to give more access, as jazz leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and I loved the feel of her soft lips, the taste of her, soft mint but just a little hint of what I suspected was Beth's pussy juice still on her breath.

I was caught up in the moment, but also aware of the view the taxi driver must be getting.

Beth's hand had reached the top of my thigh and one finger has slipped inside the thong, rubbing gently on my throbbing clit.

'she's soaking' Beth said to jazz. 'think shes enjoying it?' I could hear the laughter in her voice. 'you're a little slut really aren't you?' Jazz asked, breaking off the kiss and smiling at me. 'you can show me how much'. She leant forward and instructed the driver to pull into a deserted car park just a little up the road.

As we pulled up, jazz got out and held the door open for me to follow. Beth stayed in the car watching and smiling. Jazz spoke to the driver again, 'did you like what you saw?' he grinned and pointed to the obvious bulge in his trousers. 'she will sort that for you if you like' nodding at me.

I was mortified, I didn't know him, he looked about 50 and slightly over weight. As I looked round for Beth I saw Adrian pulling up behind us, dismount and walk over to where we were stood.

'What's up?' he asked, looking straight at jazz. 'she's going to show us how obedient she is'. She indicated the taxi driver who had his door open.

I expected Adrian to say forget it. But instead he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. 'well, why are you not on your knees then? The gentlemen wants servicing.'

My first instinct was to refuse and say take me home. Instead I found myself taking my coat off so I was in just my underwear, dropped to my knees and as he turned towards me, helped him undo his trousers and take his semi hard cock in his mouth.

I could hear the click as Adrian took a picture and it spurred me on now to make this man come. All I could think of now was pleasing not just the man who was now bucking and about to shoot his load, but also Adrian Beth and Jazz. I felt the first jet of salty come shoot out of the throbbing cock in my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I was surprised how much he was producing as I swallowed every drop I could.

As he finally pulled his now soft member out of my mouth and put it away I knew instinctively what was expected as I said thank you sir.

Jazz opened the taxi door for me again so we could finish Our journey.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Please do Carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmm like a ride in my car

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Its great

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

We pulled into the car park of a new apartment building. As we got out the taxi driver said no charge and leant over to tuck a card in my bra. 'next time you fancy a ride' he said with a leering grin before driving off. We headed straight inside, Adrian joining us as we went through the first door. As we waited in the lift jazz pulled me into her strong arms, pushing my coat off as she did and kissed me quite forcefully. 'mmm spunk breath' she murmered. 'Smile for the camera' I looked over expecting Adrian to be taking a pic, but then realised she was pointing out a security cam. 'go on, blow them a kiss' I did as instructed, not sure if there was actually anyone at the other end watching or not.

A minute later we were in an apartment. It was sophisticated and modern with a big black leather settee and gothic candles in the lounge, but I didn't have long to admire the room as she led me straight through to the bedroom.

The bed was big and covered in dark purple satin sheets. The wall at one end was a big mirror and what made me nervous was the four posts at the corners of the bed. Each one had a set of cuffs attached.

Jazz shouted Beth to fetch me a drink which she quickly brought me. 'you'll be needing this' she said as she poured me a glass, then leaving the bottle on the side I watched as she went into the corner knelt down and bowed her head.

I wasn't sure why she was doing that but before I could ask, jazz said 'drink up' I did as I was told, thirsty from the adventure so far. Then lay on the bed as she showed me, face down, arms and legs spread. I felt the cold cuffs clip around my wrists and ankles and knew I was completely at there mercy tonight.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Derby

The scenario is certainly shifting quickly...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 10:11:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm loving this . Can't wait to get my cock in hand for the next part

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What an epic adventure - we need to hear more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More plz

Reply privately

By *oodpecker04Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Feeling so horny right now after reading this. Looking forward to the next part ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm excellent story x

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, more please! The best story in a long time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I was now face down, cuffed and spread eagled on the bed wearing nothing except the skimpy underwear and heels. I could hear Adrians voice as he entered the room asking if I was ready, then a low chuckle 'one for the album' he said as he took a few more pics. He rubbed his hand over my arse cheeks, running his finger down the crease in between, finding the warmth there. I arched my back a little and found myself wriggling, trying to get some satisfaction but he pulled his hand away.

'not yet my little slut, for now I'm just a voyeur' he walked across the room and I guessed he was near Beth but couldn't move properly to watch him.

Jazz now moved closer, her finger hooked inside the lace thong and pulled it to one side as her tongue traced the line it had followed. As it moved down and back up I felt it prodding a little against my tightest hole as though trying to gain entry before moving lower again to my pussy lips, dipping in deep, licking and sucking in short gentle bursts. But every time I moved she pulled away. It was sweet torture because I wanted more.

I quickly realised she was showing me who was in charge here. I stayed still and she pressed her tongue deeper making my pussy tense before coming in her mouth.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

A sharp crack across my arse made me wince. 'I haven't given you permission to come yet' Jazz said firmly. 'your gonna learn to only do as your told' this was followed by a second slap, not as hard this time followed by a third.

My arse was smarting, but I couldn't move to stop it. The pain was changing into a warmth which I was surprised to realise I was actually enjoying as it crept along and made a tingle in my pussy.

'mmm I knew you were submissive' Jazz said as she noticed my enjoyment. She undid my restraints and turned me over, this time she left my arms and legs free.

'time to see how willing to submit you are without the cuffs'

I watched as Beth stood and brought a device over to her, id never seen anything like it, and after a minute I watched as this gorgeous black woman approached me now with a big black cock attached. Kneeling over me she pinched and twisted my nipples hard, smiling as she saw the slight pain before kissing me firmly on the lips.

'I am going to fuck your pussy and when you want to come you have to beg my permission'

I nodded, nervous but excited. I wanted to feel her inside me now.

'if you don't you will find

out the hard way what a good slut has to do'

She thrust her hard fake cock in my face, 'you had better make it wet then' she ordered as I started to lick and suck it, before she pulled it away and moved between my legs, she wasted no time before edging it in an inch, pulling my legs around her waist and pushing it in deeper, inch by inch, building up a rhythm that had me on the edge.

Adrian was walking around taking pictures, before putting his phone down, and coming to the side of the bed, slipped his hard cock in my mouth.

I was in heaven now, the taste of his cock in my mouth, and being filled by a hard plastic cock.

Suddenly I realised I had a mouth clamped around my nipple and guessed that Beth had joined me on the bed.

The sensations were becoming overwhelming and when I felt the splash of come hit my throat it pushed me over the edge, into waves of ecstasy.

It was as I came back to earth, Adrian had removed his now softer cock and Beth quickly let my nipple go and went back to her corner. Jazz had stopped and slowly pulled her cock out of me, I realised my mistake. I wondered what my punishment was going to be.

I didn't have long to wait until I found out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saving this one for alone time mmmm

Reply privately

By *traight forwardMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I felt a collar attached around my neck and I was led back into the lounge by a lead. I was shocked to see 3 men Sat there. I hadn't heard them come in. I looked round at Jazz to see her reaction, but she didn't look surprised as she nodded at them. She handed the lead to one of them and said, 'first lesson' he nodded as though he understood and without a word to me pushed me down on my knees. I knew what he expected as I undid his trousers and pulled his cock out. He was the youngest and best looking of the 3 there, his body seemed hard under his suit, short blond hair and blue eyes. This wasn't going to be a hardship I thought as I locked my lips around him and started licking and sucking him hard.

I felt fingers start probing my ass and pussy, and unceremoniously those fingers were inserted inside me. My pussy was now starting to get very sore from how much it had been filled so far and I wasn't used to having anything inside my arse. It felt very full and I moaned as the fingers moved inside me.

The cock in my mouth was getting more insistent now, pushing harder into my mouth. I started gagging and tried to pull my head away, but the hand on my head had now tangled in my hair and pushed me down further. I tried to carry on sucking but couldn't breathe and my eyes were streaming as I felt a final push, his sticky fluid hit the back of my throat and the dampness erupted down my legs, just as a black mist descended.

As I came to I was shaking and looked around to see the three men around me. The blond was still sat on the settee, he was supporting my head from where I had obviously passed out, behind me with his fingers still inside me was a tanned, dark haired man,unashamedly wearing just his underwear, very muscled and smooth all over. I could feel his hard cock near my lower back but he wasn't attempting to put it in me yet.

The third man was the eldest. He was about fifty. His long dreadlocks had a hint of grey, his ebony dark skin was starting to wrinkle, but he had a twinkle in his dark brown eyes and his movements suggested strength and energy.

'stand up slut' the man with his fingers inside me said. 'we've just started with you, and when the others get here they won't want you on the floor will they?'

other's? I thought, filled with trepidation as I stood up and was led over to a table. Unceremoniously I was pushed over so my breasts pressed into the marble top. A large cock was pushed into my dripping hole, just enough to tease me and get his hard cock wet before inserting the tip inside my ass. It was tight and unused to the intrusion as I tried to relax and allow him access, despite the tears of pain I could feel running down my cheeks.

A cock appeared beside my face, the longest, thickest one I had ever seen. It belonged to the big black man

Get it sucked good there girl. Get it ready. Next time you get it in your mouth it will taste of girl juices.

I didn't need a second invite as I opened my mouth as wide as I could to take him in, as my ass continued to be taken and stretched.

I felt the man behind me pull out and shot his load all over my ass, the spunk running down my crack and over my pussy lips.

From the other side of the room I heard jazz speak. I tried to move my head but was stopped by the cock in my mouth. I could just make out that jazz was sat on a chair facing us. On her knees in front of her, Beth had had her face burrowed, obviously pleasuring her. But now she moved across to me, I felt her tongue lapping up the spunk from across me, making sure she didn't miss a drop. Before turning her attentions to the cock that had so recently been inside my ass.

The cock in my mouth was still going, pushing slowly inside, a little further each time before withdrawing completely.

'not yet little white slut' he said as he moved away.

I wondered what else was going to happen to me but wasn't expecting what did.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Looking forward to finding out

Reply privately

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

nice one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear what happened next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mm such a good story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

The black man now lead me back into the bedroom. He covered my eyes with a satin blindfold and tied my hands behind my back.

'as a good slut you must take anyone without hesitation' he announced. 'and if you put your full trust in your mistress you will know she will never let you come to harm'

I nodded my head but didn't dare speak. Kneeling in the darkness I tried to hear what was happening around me but there were only murmers, no words I could make out.

I felt a pair of hands start pulling and tweaking my nipples but not in a gentle way, just functional, like I was an object, before a sharp continuous pinching as something was attached to them both. I wished I could see what it was.

Jazz whispered in my ear,

'your learning fast, your night will be over soon'. Her hands started roaming all over me, her fingers not gentle as they found my sore pussy, quickly pushing several fingers in, and rubbing my clit. I could feel the tension build up but tried hard not to give in to my pleasure. She was obviously satisfied as she removed her hand. 'good girl' she said, patting me on my behind.

I felt the lead pulled and I was bent over so my face was now buried into the bed. My hands still behind my back. My legs, enhanced by my heels pushed my bum higher and I heard a metallic click. I guessed my lead had been attached to the bed.

'how many?' I heard jazz ask?

Adrians voice replied, 'more than enough, I sent a good pic to several friends. They all know the rules'

I was trembling, wondering what they could mean when I felt a rough pair of hands grab my buttocks, a slightly soft, but not very large cock rub against me, quickly hardening before pushing unceremoniously inside me, obviously over excited as he didn't last long before pulling out and covering my ass with every drop he had.

Barely did I have chance to breathe before another took his place. He was larger and harder and as he fucked my pussy I could tell he enjoyed it rough as he used my hair to get a grip.

I could hear a gentle moan and heard jazz speak in a low voice. 'do you want a turn?' before Beth in a quiet tone said 'yes please mistress' before the bed beside me moved and I guessed she was getting the same treatment as me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

love to meet with Jazz

Reply privately

over a year ago

So horny now

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Love this story......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please! What happens next

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic please do keep it going

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

By the time the men were finished with us I was exhausted and sore, collapsing onto the bed in a sticky heap. Id counted about 6 or 7 men that had used and abused my pussy and left me covered in there spunk. I was glad Beth had been there to share it with me. I heard her now whisper in my ear. 'you were amazing, now get on the bed babe'. I could barely move but felt a strong pair of arms half lift me onto the bed.

Beth leant over and kissed me deeply, the lightening shock of her kisses passing through my tired body. I knew I couldn't take any more but my body still reacting to her the way it had never done for any other woman. As much as I had enjoyed what had happened I knew I couldn't have gotten through it without her there, and responded by kissing her with as much energy as I had left.

'if you two want some sleep I suggest you get clean first' Jazz said in the firm tone I was getting used to.

Immediately Beth moved so she was over me with her tongue buried in me, cleaning every drop off me that she could. I knew what was expected and started cleaning the come off her as well, amazed that it tasted so much better when licked off a sexy woman's ass.

I knew I'd better do a good job if we were to get any sleep tonight.

Reply privately

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

Wow!!!! Keep going...absolutely amazing!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beth mmmmmmmmmmmmm horny girl

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

We fell asleep naked, curled up together. At some point someone covered us with a blanket and we slept like innocent children in each other's arms.

Much later I slowly woke, aching in strange places but feeling satisfied. A little unsure where I was at first. I felt a pair of hands on me, one hand gently stroking me between the legs while the other was draped casually over, just grazing my sore pussy.

I stretched a little and felt her move beside me, waking a little and her hands started moving more. Arching my back a little and parting my legs an inch to give access, I felt her become bolder again, starting to rub against my clit, pick up speed until I had a quick but nice orgasm.

She kissed me on the shoulder and whispered, pamper time princess. Before rolling away from me. Intrigued I followed her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep up the good work

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

loving this mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this story . Please keep iy going

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Mmm the training of a slut can be so satisfying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

So amazing love this to happen

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

Wow this is the most erotic story i have ever read, i am now so horny i could shag for england. More please, make me cum, so fucking horny.

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

As.always an amazing story ..well. written so horny

Reply privately

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Sat here legs open pussy wet vibrater on clit mmmm carry on

Reply privately

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Sat here legs open pussy wet vibrater on clit mmmm carry on

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

We both headed for the shower, Beth leading the way. Standing under the hot water I could feel the aches and pains from last night's activities. Beth had some fruity shower gel and started covering me in suds, paying attention to where I was deliciously sore between my legs. As we finished she used the shower head to clean me all over, then enjoyed me washing her all over, stealing little kisses as we went.

Wrapping up in towels we headed for the kitchen.

'good morning sleepy head' Jazz said as we walked in. I was glad to see there was coffee in the pot and toast was already being made. Last night had gave me an appetite.

We quickly got stuck in and chatted as we ate. I was glad there was no awkwardness between us. Jazz informed me that Adrian had sent my fella the pics from last night and he had enjoyed them although I'm guessing he was a little shocked at my behavior.

'you can go back to normal life if you wish but Adrian did make another offer to him. He said it would be your choice.' as she told me the details I could feel myself grin and a dampness between my legs.

Jazz leaned over to kiss me as she guessed it was a yes, her tongue slipping past my lips a little as we sealed the deal. Then broke it off as the doorbell rang.

We have visitors she said as she went to answer the door. A little intrigued I let Beth lead me back to the bedroom.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

girl on girl shower mmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stunning story. I don't remember having my cock stiffening then softening before stiffening again soooooo many times during one story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing, I've been waiting for the next bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant story, well written and keeping me hooked and horny. Can't wait for the next instalment

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Beth took my towel off me and lay it on the bed. Lie down she told me as she took hers off. I wasn't sure what she was planning as I did as she said, rolling onto my front as she instructed.

She lay beside me and a few seconds later the bedroom door opened. I glanced over my shoulder and watched two ladies walk in. They were both quite short Thai ladies, with long black hair, cute smiles and wearing short white pinafore dresses.

Smiling I felt one of them lean over and started kneading the muscles in my back. If this was the type of pampering Beth had meant, I knew I'd enjoy the afternoon.

After half an hour, my body so relaxed I was struggling to keep my eyes open, I felt the strong hands finish what they had been doing. 'turn over please' I was instructed, and forgetting my nudity I did so, then blushed as I saw her look me up and down. She grinned as she again started on my shoulders, firmly massaging me but slowly moved her way down. I glanced over and saw Beth was getting the same treatment.

My nipples were swollen as the fingers started massaging my ample boobs before starting to pinch and tweak them gently.

'mistress jazz said you are to sit back and enjoy the show' she whispered in my ear before moving away from me.

Beth and I sat up and watched in horny fascination as these two gorgeous women wrapped there arms around each other and started kissing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooh a nice twist. Keep it coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now you are talking

Girl on girl mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bookmark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh really enjoying this.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

As we watched the girls stripped there outfits off to reveal they had no underwear on. They started to kiss deep and slow, the nipples on there pert boobs rubbing together, there hands starting to explore each other. I watched as one slipped her finger inside the shaven pussy of the other then brought it up to taste her.

My own pussy was soaking as I watched these two gorgeous women kissing and pleasuring each other and couldn't help touching myself as they carried on.

We watched as lay on the floor one got bolder and spread her friends legs. I could hear the moans of pleasure mixing with my own as she buried her tongue deep inside the shaven pussy that was spread wide for her. I could see the dampness on her face as she continued to explore and taste her. My own pussy was craving the same attention now as I worked my fingers in deeper.

Looking at Beth I could see she was enjoying it as much as me. Leaning over I whispered in her ear, fancy joining in?

She moaned with pleasure at the thought then I saw her eyes widen a little. Looking back at the two sexy ladies who were performing such an amazing show for us I could see why she had looked a little shocked as I saw one of them was now holding something id heard of but never seen before.

Watching as she inserted one end into her friend then impaled herself on the other I watched them building up a rhythm together where there pussies got ever closer until one of them gushed over the plastic toy they were both using. This pushed her friend over the edge as she moaned loudly and a second load of female come sprayed out.

They were still panting a little as they calmed and kissed some more.

Beth leant over and whispered in the ear of one of them, and what she said made her smile as they both dismounted the toy.

I hear you wanted to join in? She said with an unmistakable oriental twang in her voice.

'well perhaps you would like a taste at least' holding out the toy which had given them both so much pleasure.

Shocked at myself at how far id gone I found I couldn't refuse the offer and prepared myself to clean the juices, hoping there would soon be more to follow.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmmm

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Can't tear myself away from this thread....

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

love the girls play

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it .

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I knelt with my mouth open as this sexy woman teased the end of her toy on my tongue. Her sticky juices tasted gorgeous as I snatched little licks, before she opened my mouth with her finger, pushing her toy in further, forcing me to suck and lick it. She smiled her satisfaction as she removed it from me again.

'Verry good' she purred, 'but your supposed to be relaxing. Madam jazz says you have a big night ahead of you'.

She pushed me down onto my back and started massaging my legs then moved up to my wet pussy, rubbing and stroking until my juices were flowing.

Mmm I moaned, feeling myself melt under her movements.

I looked over at Beth, who was entangled with the other oriental woman, kissing each other deeply.

'i see you are recovered' I heard jazz say, breaking my daze. I hadn't heard her come in the room.

Nodding at the two girls they quickly left, then turned to me. 'you're outfits ready, Beth will help you with your make up'. Then left the room, obviously expecting us to follow.

The outfit was laid out ready for me. A tight red Basque, the shortest black leather skirt I had ever seen. Black stockings and suspenders, no knickers or bra.

By now I knew well enough not to ask questions as I started to dress.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I knelt with my mouth open as this sexy woman teased the end of her toy on my tongue. Her sticky juices tasted gorgeous as I snatched little licks, before she opened my mouth with her finger, pushing her toy in further, forcing me to suck and lick it. She smiled her satisfaction as she removed it from me again.

'Verry good' she purred, 'but your

supposed to be relaxing. Madam jazz says you have a big night ahead of you'.

She pushed me down onto my back and started massaging my legs then moved up to my wet pussy, rubbing and stroking until my juices were flowing.

Mmm I moaned, feeling myself melt under her movements.

I looked over at Beth, who was entangled with the other oriental woman, kissing each other deeply.

'i see you are recovered' I heard jazz say, breaking my daze. I hadn't heard her come in the room.

Nodding at the two girls they quickly left, then turned to me. 'you're outfits ready, Beth will help you with your make up'. Then left the room, obviously expecting us to follow.

The outfit was laid out ready for me. A tight red Basque, the shortest black leather skirt I had ever seen. Black stockings and suspenders, no knickers or bra.

By now I knew well enough not to ask questions as I started to dress. "

Very sexy xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

love to see you in that outfit

Reply privately

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

I'm only half way through and I've cum already. . Save the rest for tomorrow. Thanks for the fun x

Reply privately

over a year ago

More plz

Reply privately

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple
over a year ago

gloucester

Is boring

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

I looked at myself in the mirror, unable to recognize the woman looking back as the same one from 24 hours ago. My hair was pulled back and up, my make up was sexy and sultry with dark eyes and bright red lips. The outfit was showing my curves in a way I wasn't used to.

Beth sat back and blew a soft whistle as she looked me up and down. 'better than even I imagined' she murmered. Kissing me gently on the cheek she told me to have a good night as she left me.

I was surprised as I had thought she would stay with me. I didn't know what the plans were and my stomach was in knots, even more now without my best friend to keep my confidence up. I know she wouldn't throw me to the wolves too much though.

Jazz walked into the bedroom and grinned at me. Her teeth shone white against her dark skin, 'mmm I would love to eat you myself' she said with a husky laugh.

She was looking very sexy herself, her makeup perfect, wearing a tight black leather catsuit, high black heels and leather gloves. She was very much the dominatrix I had imagined she would be.

'ready?' she asked, leading the way out and downstairs, hopping on the motorbike parked outside, I realised she expected me to join her so slipped on. I put my arms around her waist, and felt the vibration kick in.

I wasn't sure where we were heading but I knew I had to trust her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay an update. Can't wait for next part

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

We turned into a parking lot near a wooded area. I looked around wondering why we were here. Getting off we stretched our legs a little.

'come here' Jazz said, not very loudly but with a firmness that told me she was not to be messed with. I stepped closer, and was pulled into her arms, her mouth finding mine in a deep delicious kiss, her tongue finding mine as we lost ourselves in each other.

Breaking away she lifted my face and told me the rules.

Tonight was going to be the last test to prove that I would do whatever she and Adrian told me. I was still free to say no and she made me repeat a safe word to her.

'I really hope you don't use it' she said, her face showed she meant it.

The night silence was broken by the sound of a motor. I wondered if it was Adrian and what the plan was going to be then heard another one join it followed by another. The first pulled in and took there helmet off and I was relieved to see it was Adrian, but my stomach flipped as he was quickly joined by at least another 10 bikes. Some of them were accompanied by women on the back.

Slowly they all dismounted and formed a wide circle around me and jazz.

'on your knees girl', the one who looked like the eldest said in a gruff tone. 'you don't leave here tonight until you've satisfied every one of us'.

I looked at him, he was well past middle age, a thick bushy beard making him and weather beaten face making him look the stereotypical hell's Angel type.

Despite my nerves I could feel the dampness between my thighs as I dropped to my knees, wondering if he would be the first I would be pleasuring tonight.

Reply privately