Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gf tricks bf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a woman messaged me on here last week inviting me round to suck her bf. But there was a catch. Her bf was straight. A bit confused i askd how that would work she said just come over. I drove oover and she answered the door. She told me not to talk. She told me shed told her bf a mate of hers wanted to suck him off but that hed need tobe blindfolded as she didnt want to see which mate it was . Hed agreed so she had tied his hands behind his back and his legs to the dining room chair. She asked if i was still game. Yes i nodded. She walked me through to the dining room where i saw him. Naked, legs splayed to each chair leg. Hamds behind him and a scarf tied around hiss eyes. He looked in our direction, his cock was Already hard and pointing straight up, ots head wet with either her spit or precum i dont know but he looked hot. Nice pecs with a covering of trimmed chest hair, smooth abs with a short treasure trail to neat trimmed pubes and a smooth shaved ballsack. I was hard instantly. Who is it hon? He begged. She said she would never tell. Then she looked at me and said to enjoy her bf in any way i wanted... I knelt between his legs and licked his balls. He moaned. Honey i love u. I then took his cock in my mouth and swallowed it. My hands cupping his balls. His gf sat behind me and started carressing my bum through my jeans. She tugged at the waistband as i sucked her bf indicating for me totake them off. I pulled them down, so she coulld feel my bum. I felt a finger start to probe my hole. Hoping shed lube me up i bent forward more and deepthroated her bf. He groaned n begged to see me. She said no. I felt something wet on my hole and figured shed spit on her finger. She was lubing me up with her spit. She said suddenly do you want to fuck my friend? He said yes please. I stopped sucking and looked at her, she nodded and handed me a condom. I ripped it open and started to roll it down his 7 inches. He begged to see me. She said no hon... She then told me toturn around, my ass facing her bf, trousers round my ankles, she whispered in my ear "sit on his dick.. And then let him know ur a man..." I was so turned on... I slowly sat down on his cock head, his gf guiding him in. When it was in, i let out a gasp. Her bf said"yeah take my dick." I said ... "I love your dick"... I felt him tense, he went quiet then said"honey, u brought me a man!? Het him off me!" She walked behind him and started fondling his nipples and said, "ive always wanted to see u fucking a man.. Do this for me babe" i pushed all the way down on his dick till i wash nesting on his balls. He said he didnt like it but i felt hiscock all hard in me. I rode him hard. He kept protesting but he remained firm and suddenly said shit im goijg to cum i slowed my pace to long slow deep movements and he shot his load. I pulled off before hed finished orgasming and pulled on my jeans. His gf carefully pulled the full condom off his dick and tied a knot in it. She looked at me and asked if i wanted it. I nodded and pocketed it. Her bfs dick now semi and oozing remnants of cum on his. Thigh. I bent down and licked it up and gave it a last suck. He squirmed and shouted t stop. His dick was clean i got up to leave. The gf walked me to the door and Said have fun with his cum when u get home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Rape stories aren't cool

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By *hil12Man