Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Weekend Retreat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been chatting online with Master V and Mistress O for some time but knew our sexy chats would be nothing more than that as they lived in the USA. Then out of the blue I was asked by the Law Firm I worked for to go to the States to meet a new client. This was strange in itself.

Well a few weeks later I had concluded my meetings with the client, at the end of which I was handed a plain brown envelope. I had already emailed Master V to say I was going to be in California for a couple of weeks and he had said it was a shame we could not meet as he had to fly to New York for a conference. Same old story I thought. Then I opened the envelope. Inside was a single sheet of paper addressed to Stephanie Slut with detailed instructions for Friday evening...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As Stephanie's daytime persona I began to suspect there was more to my Stateside visit than I had first realised.

Friday came and as intructed Steven was transformed into Stephanie and she took the Greyhound bus as instructed. Sitting at the back of the bus, she felt very exposed in her sluttiest outfit of short red PVC dress and black sheer stockings and red six inch heels.

By *usting LaRueCouple
over a year ago

Saticoy

Oh please continue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please please please more more more

over a year ago

It did not help that when her alter ego had got back to the hotel there was a parcel waiting addressed to S James. Inside the parcel had been further instructions for Stephanie and a set of anal beeds, which were now snuggly fitted inside her freshly lubed arse.

The bus made its first stop and although it was almost empty an older gentleman walked down the isle and sat himself down un the seat next to her. During the next half hour as the bus continued its route up the Pacific coast road the man, who at least appeared clean and presentable, insisted in engaging her in conversation. Each time putting is hand on her stocking clad leg. Then just as she was about to respond, she felt a humming sensation deep in her arse and her response would start with Mmmmm yes....

over a year ago

ooooooohhhh very nice start

over a year ago

Each time the vibrations in her arse got stronger and stronger, and she was struggling to contain her ever hardening clitty within her knickers. It took her a little while to comprehend that it was the man sitting next to her who was causing her so much pleasure and discomfort at the same time.

He then put his mouth against her ear and his hand further up her thigh, and whispered "If you cum in your knickers, Mistress will not be pleased" With that he took his other hand out of his pocket and showed her the remote control for the anal beads burried inside her.

"Ah this is my stop." He said as the bus pulled into the next small town. With that he got off the bus and walked away.

The rest of the journey was uneventful until the bus pulled into the bus terminal where she was to alight. Remembering her instructions Steph left the terminal and walked the sidewalk towards Main Street and the hotel she was to check in to.

She did not pay any attention to the van that was parked outside a small store ahead of her. Not until she was level with its passenger door. Then too late she realised something was wrong as she wad grabbed from behind and a strange smelling cloth was held over her nose and mouth. She immediately blacked out and was totally unaware of what was happening to her, until she came round in a semi dark room. She had been stripped down to bra knickers stockings and her stilettos, her wrists were fastened together and attached to a pulley in the ceiling, and her ankles were aldo cuffed and secured to rong bolts in the floor.

over a year ago

As she became acustomed to her surroundings she had the sense that she was being observed but she could not see anyone. Then from behind her came the sound of heels on a concrete floor and then the softest of caresses down her spine. Her whole body arched as best it could in its confinement.

"Ah Stephanie my naughty slut, you are awake. Welcome to your new home for the weekend. Master is not at home at the moment, so I have you all to myself for a few hours. And my pussy is dripping with anticipation of how I am going to abuse that pretty arse of yours."

over a year ago

Mistress continued to tease me by gently running the tip of her riding crop along the undersides of my arms and up the inside of my thighs before giving my balls a not so gentle slap causing my whole body to arch upwards in my chains.

Then I felt the pressure of her body up close behind me, her breasts pressing against my back as her right hand came round to tease my hardening clitty within the confinement of my panties.

"Now slut, we are going to see how much control you have." With this she pulled my panties to oneside releasing my clitty which was now fully erect.

Please let me know if you would like me to continue

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Yes please....

over a year ago

With her body pressed tight against my back I felt something hard push against my arse cheeks as a gloved hand began to dribble baby oil on to my clitty.

"If you cum before I tell you to slut, you will be punished. Master does enjoy givibg his sluts a good whipping."

With this warning she began to slowly wank my clitty, counting each time her gloved hand caressed my glistening cockend. By the time she had got up to twenty-five I was clenching my muscles in my attempt to control myself. At thirty she stopped.

"Well done slut, now lets see if you can control yourself when I start stroking your lovely clit faster."

My whole body was screaming for release but she knew what she was doing. Taking me right to the edge and then pulling back just as I was about to shoot my cum all over her hand.

over a year ago

Really good So far ??

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more

over a year ago

I was right on the edge, sure my self control was about to desert me when Mistress gave the base of my clitty a hard squeeze before stepping away.

"Well done slut. Master will be pleased that you are an obedient girl."

While she was talking she was also unlocking the chains that were fastened to the ankle retraints, allowing me to take some of the strain off my arms. She then went over to the wall and pressed a button which made the chain holding my arms up go completely slack.

Once I was released from my chains Mistress walked around to stand in front of me. She was as beautiful and alluring as I remembered. Her breasts were magnificent, encased in a leather basque, the nipples standing erect with obvious arousal. Her shapely legs were encased in soft leather thigh length boots with incredibly high spiked heels. But my eyes were drawn to the large but realistic looking strap-on she had on a harness running vetween her legs and round her hips.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Great story very horny do carry on xxx

over a year ago

She walked towards me with feline grace and then totally unexpected, slapped my face.

"Did I give you permission to look at me slut?"

"No Mistress" I replied immediately lowering my gaze to the floor in front of me.

"Now hold out your arms you disrespectful girl." I did as instructed and using the key from the chain around her neck she undid the padlock holding my wrist cuffs together. She then walked behind me took hold of my arms and refastened the cuffs behind me.

"Now on your knees and kiss my boots you slut."

over a year ago

I did as instructed, my face still stinging from the slap she had given me, and began to kiss the pointed toes of her boots.

"Lift your head but close your eyes. I will let you look when I am ready." I did as I was told and felt a collar being placed around my neck.

"Now follow me, and don't you dare look." With that she pulled on the collar, I was obviously now on a lead, and I crawled across the floor on my knees as best I could without losing my balance. By listening for the sound of her heels on the floor I could tell when she had stopped walking.

"You can open your eyes now slut." I did as I was told and found nyself inches away from the most pert arse I had ever seen.

"You like? Now kiss it." I eagerly leant forward and running my tongue over her bare arse cheeks and between the cleft where the harness of her strap-on was covering her rosebud.

"Oh wouldn't you like to get that tongue of yours in there slut!" I responded with a Mmmmm as my tongue tried to edge the leather harness aside.

"Enough. Now on that bench and lean forward so your tits are squashed against the padding." Again I did as I was instructed, hands still secured behind my back. I felt her fasten straps around my ankles and across my back so that I could not move. She then moved around so that she was facing me, and I realised my face was now on a level with the rubberised cock protruding from her groin.

"Suck it bitch."

Please add comments if you wish me to continue.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Please carry on you lucky slut

over a year ago

It is all fantasy unfortunately. Would love to find a couple to use me as their slut

over a year ago

Carry on with the story slut . My balls needs emptying

over a year ago

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick around the huge bellend before forming an O with my lips a slowly taking it inch by inch into my mouth. After about three inches my mouth felt full and I began to gag. Mistress sensed my discomfort and eased out of my mouth slivhtly until I got myself under control. Then taking my head in her hands and with a smile on her face she gave a thrust of her hips she pushed the hige cock back into my mouth. This time ignoring my protests as she began to face fuck me with a vengence. After about five minutes she eased the cock out of my mouth. Told me to keep to keep my mouth open wide, then squeezing the realistic looking ball sack, she shot a load of warm spunk into my mouth.

over a year ago

Loving it . More slut

over a year ago

Moving away from the bench and over to a table by the wall, Mistress turned and asked me if I thought I could take her massive strap-on in my pussy. Before I could respond, she laughed and told me I had no choice, but she would be kind, and lube my pussy first.

She walked towards the bench again and undid the straps holding my ankles in place. She then moved the lower half of the bench away, forcing me to rest my feet on the floor. Pushing my legs apart, she spread my arse cheeks and I felt the cold lube being applied to my rose hole. With a gloved finger she began to open me up, applying more lube so she could insert two, and then three fingers inside my tight slut pussy, working the lube around inside. I could feel my own clitty getting hard trapped between my stomach and the bench I was securely strapped to. I did not want to anger Mistress by cumming without her permission.

When she was satisfied that I was stretched enough she moved into position, and I felt the hard head of the rubber cock touch my opening. I tried to relax as she pushed past the sphincter muscle, but it hurt like hell and I couldn't help cry out. I got a hard stinging slap across my arse as punishment, as she continued to push relentlessly inch after inch of the monster cock into my slut pussy.

Having buried a good five inches inside me, she allowed me to accustomise myself to the feeling.

"Good girl, slut. Now I am going to fuck you like the dirty cum loving slut you are."

over a year ago

With that she took hold of my hips and pushed her cock in as far as she could. I thought my insides were being split open it was so painful and I could not help cry out.

"Shut up bitch. I am just warming you up for when the Master gets home."

My eyes watering I could do nothing as she continued to pound my slut pussy, pulling the monster cock almost all the way out and then pushing forward with her hips until I waz completely filled again. Though the pain was bad I could not help the fact that I needed to cum, I was so aroused.

Finally Mistress slowed down her thrusts, pushing her cock slowly in as far as she could. Then taking one hand off my hip she again caused the phallus to ejaculate. My slut pussy was filled with warm cum juice as she eased her cock out of my hole.

"Are you ready to cum for Mistress?"

"Yes please Mistress." I almost begged.

She undid the straps securing me to the bench, and unlocked the padlock, freeing my arms.

"Now get down on your knees, head down."

I did as I was told though very unsteadily and waited. Moments later Mistress was standing in front of me, the monster cock and its harness gone. Just her shaven pussy right in line with my head.

"Now I want you to make me cum with your tongue. Then you can cum to you pathetic slut."

Willingly I lifted my head and searched out her clit with my tongue. She began to grind her pussy against my face as her orgasm approached. I increased the tempo of my strokes across her clit bringing an animal scream of lust from her lips as she let her orgasm wash over her. Holding my head in her hands she held me tight against her as she began to pee and cum at the same time. Soaking me in her juices.

After a moment she stepped away knelt down took my rock hard clit in her hand, looked me straight in the eyes and brought me to the most incredible climax I have ever had.

"Good girl."

over a year ago

Can't wait until master gets home

Post new Message to Thread