Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love roleplaying and dressing, i have one particular fantasy which is being at a female friends house and her going out, i can't help but to have a snoop and find her toy and underwear collection. After browsing through them and getting incredibly turned on i can't help but try on her sexy clothes, then go one step further and use her make up and transform myself into a sexy girl, listening to some music. The feeling of her clothes and sexy lingerie against my skin feels so good. Unbeknown to me the woman has come home and is wondering where i am, she looks through the house downstairs with no sight of me then she comes upstairs and still with me not hearing her because of the music, she hears this and comes int the bedroom to see me dancing with my back to her, not realising she is there. What do you all think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm sounds hot. Think she should drop her clothers and join you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

kinky...what would you want her to do to you..use you like a whore then throw you out dressed fem

over a year ago

"kinky...what would you want her to do to you..use you like a whore then throw you out dressed fem"

Part of me wants to be used, parts of me wants to be punished and part of me want to be seduced and the woman be sensual if that makes sense. I think sex is sometimes more than just been treat like a piece of meat

over a year ago

I always like the idea of hearing what they would like to happen next

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

wowe so so dam sexy to then yes has happened to me to one more that on e time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread