Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trip to London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was driving to London to catch up with my friends. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in July. I was running late and had come straight from the gym, I wasn't looking great in my opinion. I had a sweatshirt over my t shirt and shorts. I'd only done a weights session so it wasn't as if I had been dripping with sweat.

Anyway I digress, I started to feel really sleepy, I put it off as long as possible but I was going to have to stop. The next services were Membury. My plan was to nip into Starbucks, get a flat white and carry on my journey.

I parked in the car park facing the coffee shop. As I walked towards the shop I could see a stunning blonde in the queue, it looked like she was starring at me or in my general direction. I turned my head around to see if anyone else was walking close by, they weren't. I continued into Starbucks. The was a huge queue, I joined the end, positioning myself so I could get a better look of her.

She was placed three up from me. As I was eyeing her up, she turned her head and caught me. She stared straight back at me. I looked her up and down. She had blonde hair cut in a bob, she was wearing make up, her eyes had a lot of eye liner on them, she reminded me of an Egyptian queen. She was wearing a blue floral maxi dress. The top of the dress pulled just over her nice pert breasts. They weren't huge, but held high, protruding through the material. A pair of flip flops finished the outfit off. I guessed she must have been about 24.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. My mind started racing, wondering if she had any underwear on, she was hot, I was turning myself on. Aware that I was wearing shorts I had to control myself. The toilet was across the room. I decided to go and take a pee, this meant that I would have to walk right past her.

As I set off she turned and stared at me again, I made eye contact and smiled. As I got closer to her I could smell her perfume, she smelt fantastic. I continued to the toilet, feeling the blood starting to pulse in my cock. I had to be careful, I was only wearing a pair of training shorts with a built in compartment. Thankfully I made it to the toilets without my erection getting fully developed. I had a wee and order was restored. As I opened the door I could see her standing directly in front of me, still in the queue. Once again our eyes made contact, she had been waiting for me to exit. I took my position back in the queue, as I did I could feel her looking at me.

I turned to face her. Taking in the view I started to inspect her again. She was slim, clearly looked after herself. Her upper back was exposed and when she moved I could she the definition in her shoulders and arms.

She finally got served, took her drink and walked out of the store. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she glided back to her car. I could she her derrière through the maxi dress, every step she took her bottom moved. Damn she was hot. My mind started to race away, thinking about what I wanted to do to her. Then I was brought back to reality by the barista, "what can I get you today?", a wry smile crossed my lips............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on

over a year ago

Carry on

over a year ago

That cant be it!!! Please continue.

xx

eve

over a year ago

"That cant be it!!! Please continue.

xx

eve"

Reminds me of my last trip up north .... I am sure it was you I saw

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Aaah I was getting horny full stop please go on

over a year ago

Please do continue

over a year ago

over a year ago

I picked up my flat white and left the shop. I could see her sat in the drivers seat of her car. Once again our eyes connected. I smiled at her and she smiled back, I let out an involuntary laugh.

I got into my car, she glanced over. I was ridiculously horny. I kept looking at her. Then she got out of the car and moved to the rear of the vehicle. She opened the boot and bent over, fiddling around with some bags. As she did this a light wind picked up and blew against her maxi dress. I could also she that she was wearing the skimpiest thong. I could see the outline of her ass and shapely legs. I started to imagine me being stood behind wanking my cock whilst she bent over, reaching her hand through her legs whilst she simultaneously rubbed her pussy and moved the thin strip of fabric to one side.

She then turned her head and gave a knowing smile. Yet again caught red handed ! I didn't care I could feast on that sight for a long time. She returned to her car and started the engine, driving out of the car park. I followed shortly after. A bit of motorway flirting would make the journey go quicker.

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I left the services shortly after and in no time I had caught her up. As I moved parallel to her to overtake she looked over at me, smiled and waved. I winked back at her, indicated to show I was moving in front of her and received a flash of the headlights - very courteous indeed.

Within seconds she had indicated to overtake me, and again the flirty looks and glances continued my erection got harder and harder. I was totally captivated by this blonde stranger. The flirting continued for several miles until the traffic in front started to slow.

The M4 was heavily congested. Cars bumper to bumper for three miles. This was the first time I was pleased to be stuck in traffic. I moved to lane three and pushed my front passenger window down. As I drew parallel with her she too had wound her window down.

I looked across to her, 'Hey', she said 'hi' back, she was stunning, cleopatra right there on the M4 eastbound. Our vehicles moved slowly in the traffic, she was from Wales, she had that sexy accent, I shouted across to her for her number. She asked why? To which I responded you know why. Rather than shout it out she used her fingers to indicate the numbers. I typed the number into my mobile, my hands shaking, I was so turn on, so sexually excited. I pressed the green button, I could see her pick up the phone, 'hi handsome'.....................

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story keep going please

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Can't wait for more, although she should be using Bluetooth

over a year ago

U can't stop there

over a year ago

Her voice was laced with desire. Husky and playful. I let out a nervous laugh. We started to chat on the phones, although we were only meters apart. I was so turned on. The conversation was instantly flirty. I commented on how good she looked and the fact that I couldn't stop staring at her, she had noticed. She then said that she liked it, it had turned her on, so much so that she had been touching herself whilst driving.

I almost crashed the car. It took me a moment to take in what she had said........"can you say that again please", she laughed, "I said I'm so turned on I've been rubbing my clit whilst I've been driving", "yep that's what I thought you said!", this just stepped up a notch, and I liked it a lot.

I told her that my cock was throbbing, it was so hard it was starting to ache, and that I almost had the most inappropriate erection in Starbucks. She giggled, clearly impressed with the effect she was having on me.

The conversation carried on, I told that it looked like she had a nice hard body underneath that maxi dress she was wearing, she responded confidently "I do", fuck, she just oozed sexiness, I wanted her so badly. She laughed, "do you now", "did I say that out loud?", "yes you did mister, and what are we going to do about that?".

It was like all my Christmases had come at once. We were approaching Reading service. I knew that there was a hotel there, I mooted the idea. She responded positively. I told her I would call her back.

Without hesitation I was searching for the details, I got through to the receptionist and thankfully there was a room available. I called cleopatra back, I didn't even know her name. There was still a bit of me that couldn't believe what was happening, I guess we shall see if she pulls off the motorway.

The services approached, I manoeuvred into the near side lane, she pulled in behind me, I then took the slip road, she indicated, my hands were sweating, I could feel pre cum oozing out of my hard cock, this really was happening..............................

over a year ago

excellent story

over a year ago

More please

By *r x mrs rampantCouple
over a year ago

Mayo

hot story

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Keep going

over a year ago

I'm outraged over use of mobile phone whilst driving.

over a year ago

Bank

over a year ago

Hot stuff.

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent so far - we need to hear more!

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

please tell more of cleopatra

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

over a year ago

Ok keep going

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Good so far

over a year ago

U can't stop there

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

brilliant so far carry on please

over a year ago

More please x

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Broken down or car jacked???

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

Having parked in the car park she pulled up in the space next to me. She was wearing a playful smile. Seeing her looking at me suggestively made my cock twitch.

I alighted my vehicle trying desperately to hide my cock, which was now standing proudly in my shorts. Her window was wound down, "have you seen the affect you're having on me?", she moved her finger to her mouth, placed it between her lips and winked. Fuck, she was so hot. Her mannersisms her looks, everything. I was struggling to think straight. Then I engaged my brain and headed towards the reception. During the walk across the car park I had managed to regain control of my body, my erection had subsided a little, I was now sporting a semi which I could get away with in my black shorts. I made some lame excuse about needing a rest, the receptionist clearly saw through this as she had seen us parking up. She gave me an unconvincing look. I took possession of the key card and walked back over to cleopatra. She was standing next to her car. A gently breeze had picked up, it was either this or the fact that she too was as horny as I was, either way her nippples were hard and protruding through the thin material of the maxi dress.

I looked at her knowingly. I was struggling for words and all I could come out with was, "would you care to join me", lame I know, but she didn't hesitate, she responded with a breathless "yes please". I looked down at my shorts. My erection was clear, "let me help you with that" in that husky sexy Welsh voice. She walked over to me and placed her palm on the fabric of my shorts, pushing against my cock. I let out a purr, looked into her eyes, bent my head and started kissing her.

Wow, her lips were full, our tongues met, pushing against each other . We were both eager, passion was pumping through our blood. We broke off to catch our breath. Should we go to the room she asked.

over a year ago

She's a geezer ?

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ameshMan
over a year ago

Bristol / Bath / Edinburgh

over a year ago

More more

over a year ago

More please. Lovely seductive story so far.

over a year ago

I opened the door, walked into the room and she followed me in. My cock was hard I could feel the wetness rubbing against my shorts. She shut the door behind here, I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed her against the door, and kissed her. She responded, kissing me back passionately, our lips hungrily searching for each other's. Our tongues lapping, entwining, breathless. I could feel her hard body through the thin cotton of her maxi dress. I reached around lifting the dress up, placing my hands firmly on ass. She felt good. I moved my left hand around and between her legs. She was purring, I cupped her pussy, I could feel her wetness. I held my hand there for a while, she started pressing against it, grinding down onto it.

I pushed a finger into her sopping wet pussy, moving up slowly, gingerly over her clit. I then brought my finger up to my mouth, broke off from kissing her and placed the finger in my mouth, she tasted good. I then placed my finger into her mouth, she bit the tip and then sucked it into her mouth. This was going to be fun

over a year ago

Good story

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

Mmmm:mmmmm

over a year ago