Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fond memories of a sexy Ex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was 3.30am. Our dinner guests had just gone home. Julie was in an odd mood - quite tipsy, obviously horny, but also a bit irritated about something. I probably knew why. I had been flirting with our guest's wife most of the evening & Julie had got jealous. As usual. Still, we usually ended up having pretty amazing sex after (or even during!) an argument.

Her jealousy bouts were strange really, because after a couple of glasses of wine she could flirt for England. Not in an outrageous exhibitionist way, but in a very understated, sexily seductive way. And I knew she was never short of admirers who were obviously dying to get into her knickers. Well, when she wore them that is. Of course, I encouraged her to go commando as often as possible. Like tonight. In fact, she was only wearing a low cut wrapover dress tonight. Completely naked underneath. And the husband had found out quite early on in the evening. About 30 minutes after they had arrived!

Julie & I had lived together for about 4 years. We argued a lot, even about the small things, but were probably kept together by amazing sex. She was a tall, very attractive 30-something when we met. Long slim legs, curves in all the right places & large full breasts. We both had other partners when we met, but very soon found ourselves in her boyfriend's bed one Saturday while he was at a friends wedding. In fact he had fucked her in that bed the previous night & again before he left for the wedding. You would never have guessed by her insatiable wantoness when I arrived! My then partner had hinted she thought she was a bit of a slut, had had quite a few men & couldn't see what her boyfriend saw in her. Well, I could. Always secretly loved slutty women. And I was now fucking her myself. Soon after her boyfriend. Somehow it turned me on even more knowing that only a couple of hours earlier another man had been inside her writhing body & hearing moans & now she was enthusiastically taking my cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm good start

over a year ago

Good start keep it going

over a year ago

great start mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Thanks. Later today. Going hard remembering her!

over a year ago

After that first time we were regularly fucking behind our partners backs (not proud of it, but there it is). In cars, woods, her sister's house, even against the wall behind a pub one night. Eventually we split from our partners & moved in together. And so the volatile relationship began.

Julie was always horny! We were fucking most days a week & several times during the day at weekends. If we went out with friends she would have some wine, flirt with guys & come home ready for cock. She was popular with my friends, but not so much with their other halves who regularly called her a slut behind her back. Understandable really - A lot of my friends told me I was a lucky guy & that she was very fuckable. Especially when I let slip a little of what she was like. Little did they know I had started to fantasise about her being fucked by other men. Letting other men enjoy my sexy girlfriend. But it seemed unlikely with her jealously issues. She would just see it as a means of me fucking other women. And she wasn't prepared to share. Even though she loved cock. Loved fucking. Swinging was probably a vain hope. Wasn't it?

over a year ago

Getting good

over a year ago

So with our dinner guests gone Julie was now staring at me over a half empty glass of white wine as she sprawled provokatively on our sofa. "Well that was fun. Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked a bit lamely. Better to get the argument over quickly. She looked so sexy if not a little disheavelled. Fuckable. But obviously with something on her mind.

"Yes. It was fun" she said. "You seemed to be getting on well with Janet" she added pointedly & looked at my crotch. She obviously noticed the bulge in my trousers throughout the evening, but hadn't quite understood what had caused it. Yes, Janet had been responsible for some of it with her hints of availabilty & her willing acceptance of my occasional, secret, sometimes intimate caresses, but it was mainly watching Julie's outrageous flirting with Alan. And the effect it was having on him.

"Yes. I think she enjoyed herself. You got on well with Alan too" I replied, trying to divert the conversation to easier ground. I sat next to her on the sofa & kissed her to stave off the coming storm & reassure her that there really wasn't a problem. My hand stroked her thigh as her wrapover fell oopen easily. Not for the first time that evening. As we kissed, surprisingly tenderly, my hand found its way between her slightly open legs. Her smoothe, shaved pussy was very wet & very sticky. Much too wet to have just responded to my touch at that moment. Julie moaned slightly as she kissed me back.

"God you are wet. How long have you been like that you dirty bitch?" I asked, adding with a smile "Just how well did you get on with Alan?"

over a year ago

Oooo defo more please

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

Getting good

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

keep it going I sense a good story here

over a year ago

Sounds like this is going tonbe fun to read

over a year ago

Julie looked me straight in the eyes & said sarcasically "Oh, you are suddenly interested in what I might have got up to with Alan are you? That's funny. I couldn't seem to get any attention from uou most of the night. I tried my hardest to get you jealous, but you seemed more interested in that slut Janet. Didn't you notice how he took every opportunity to get close to me in the kitchen? Helping to clear the plates, getting the desserts, making coffee? Once he had fondled my arse, while you were getting his tart wife a drink, & found out I wasn't wearing knickers he couldn't keep his hands off me. It started as a bit off fun, but I was so pissed off with you I whispered to him that it wasn't just knickers I had left off. I was completely naked under my dress. And that was only held together by a single tie at the front. After that he couldn't keep his hands off me. And I gave him lots of opportunity. Not once did you come to find out what was happening in the kitchen. What he might be doing to me. Didn't you notice how often we were aline in the kitchen. You bastard. I wanted you to come out & catch us. What we were doing. What he was doing to me. What I was letting him do to me. He must have thought all his Christmases had come at once. How available I was. It just escalated. Just because I couldn't get your attention away from that slut Janet. You weren't interested in finding out about me & Alan. And you know what? I began to really enjoy it. He is actually very sexy. Knows what he is doing. Knows his way around a woman's body. What buttons to press. I still wanted you to catch us, added to the excitement. The pleasure even. But when you never appeared I just let him do what he wanted. And you what I fucking loved it. Serves you bloody right you fucking bastard."

My fingers found Julie's sticky slit & she gasped. She slid down a little on the sofa so her dress fell away & she opened her thighs. I slid two fingers into her easily - very easily - & she shuddered & closed her eyes momentarily. My fingers felt very slick & slippery & looked down at her pussy. Very red & puffy & oozing a lot of viscous juices. My heart skipped a beat. My cock hardened even more. It wasn't pussy juices. It was spunk. The bastard had fucked her. She had actually let him fuck her. In the kitchen! The dirty bitch. The lovely dirty bitch!

"By the look on your face you can guess how well I got on with Alan" she said tauntingly. "Shall I tell you? Do you want to know what you missed while you were flirting with that bitch? What not paying attention to your girlfriend caused? You fucking bastard!"

over a year ago

You must finish this tale

over a year ago

Oh please finish

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Top tale

over a year ago

With Julie glowering at me I knelt down between her thighs, undid my trousers & roughly pulled her towards me so her arse was hanging over the edge of the sofa. My cock was hard & throbbing for her. She just stared defiantly at me. Until she gasped, closed & threw her head back as I rammed my cock all the way into her hard. I pulled the tie on her wrapover exposing her full 40 double Ds. Her nipples were hard & looked sore from earlier abuse. I pinched them hard & she took a sharp intake of breath. But didn't protest. She just clamped her thighs against my hips & dug her varnished nails into my arms.

"You keep calling Janet a slut, but she has nothing on you. Your the real deal aren't you darling? I have always known it. Ever since the first time. All my friends know it & say so behind your back. You know that don't you? And I love it!"

"What?? Don't call me a slut you bastard" she protested half-heartedly between gaspy breaths.

"Yeah, I love it." I continued. You're filthy cock loving slut. Your MY filthy cock loving SLUT & I love it! This won't be the first time you have given me sloppy seconds is it? The first time I fucked you behind your boyfriend's back he had only just finished pumping you full of his spunk hadn't he. You tried to hide it, but I knew. And you know something? It made me want you more. A fucking whore who can't get enough cock. Bet I've had a few sloppy seconds since then. Haven't I? You have tried to give this impression of being a faithful girlfriend, but we both know what you are. You can't keep your legs together can you? Not when you're gagging for cock. And you are always gagging for cock aren't you? You are built for fucking & it would be a criminal waste for other men not to enjoy my dirty slut. Are you shocked? Maybe. But you're not gonna argue are you. Fucking whore!"

"No, no. I...I..." she moaned as I started to ram my cock in & out her slippery tight hole.

"It's time to confess all now, you fucking tart. I want to know it all. Firstly Alan tonight. And then ALL the others I don't know about. While I fuck you. Bitch!"

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

AAAAAH FUCK ME PINK THAT IS SO HORNYU CANT STOP THERE

over a year ago

Ooooooo the dirty bitch

over a year ago

Oooo the dirty bitch but dont stop there

over a year ago

Excellent, beware what you wish for eh?

over a year ago

Thanks for the comments. Was beginning to think not many people were interested in hearing about my ex-girlfriend.

over a year ago

Do continue.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Julie gave out a growling moan & then stared at me intensely with her grey blue eyes. It may have been my imaginatiom, but I felt her pussy pulse around my cock. "You fucking kinky bastard" she shouted & then slapped me across my face. Hard. I was momentarily stunned, but was then grabbed by my hair & pulled towards her open mouth. Her tongue roughly searched mine as she kissed me urgently. Her hips were thrusting back on my cock, her large tits bouncing back & forth wildly & she was moaning regularly. She suddenly pulled away, threw her head back & arched her back. "Fuck me... you bastard...fuck me". I began pounding her sloppy pulsing cunt as she convulsed & her moaning got louder & louder in concert with the thwock thwock sound of by balls hitting her arse. She went rigid with a scream & dug her nails into my chest. I couldn't hold back any longer & grunting loudly my cock exploded into violent spasming cock salvos of hot spunk. With her head rolling from side to side & moaning noisily she rode back on my reducing thrusting, her thighs rhythmically clamping around me. As we came down from our orgasmic highs I lowered myself onto her sweat glistened body & we kissed sensually.

Eventually, she said "Why haven't you told me this before? I never knew you actually wanted me to be a slut. Happy for me to fuck other guys. It is very kinky. I am trying to get my head round this. I am confused. About us. About ME! I get so turned on at times. But I also have guilt. Constant battle. I WILL tell you everything. Some of it is right. Some of it wrong. If only I had known. Take me bed & I'll tell you.

over a year ago

Yes, keep going! More, more!

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

please carry on

over a year ago

Wow nice and horny just caught up with this one good stuff keep it coming love it

over a year ago

My cock was still semi erect as I pulled out of her. Spunk was oozing out of her cunt & dripped onto the carpet. We will sort that out later. Julie got up & removed her dress completely. She smiled provacatively at me as she threw it over her shoulder, took my hand & led me upstairs to our bedroom. I watched her ample arse swaying as we were climbing the stairs & caught sight of the spunk now smearing down the inside of her thighs. As if reading my thoughts she said "Although it's a bit late for it now, do you want me to have a quick bath? Or do you want to take me to bed dirty & used you kinky fucker?" "As you are will be fine by me" I replied.

"Oh look" she said as we passed the bathroom "one of this evening's scenes crime. Want to hear about it? Of course you do." And she laughed.

I stripped off & we fell on the bed kissing, our hands urgently exploring. She then lay back with her legs apart gently running her fingers up & down her sticky slit & looked at me. With a sigh she said "Ok. Where shall I start? Before I do, have you always thought I was a slut & is that what you really want?" "Yes. I do think you are a slut. And that is fine by me. Always has been. Don't be ashamed of what you are or being called a slut. It should liberate you. Unshackle your inhibitions. Just think of all that cock you can now have. Knowing you can come home to me used, without any guilt, & get fucked again by a very turned on boyfriend!"

"Wow! All those times I have held back with other guys not knowing I could get what I really wanted. Give them what they wanted. And you would be fine with it. All that fucking guilt & frustration. Don't me wrong. I have been a naughty girl at times. Perhaps not a naughty as you think I have been. But naughty enough. Always held back from getting fucked though. Even though I was gagging for a guy's cock on many occasions. Until tonight. You might not believe this, but it is true. Alan was the first guy to fuck me properly since we got together. Well you were right about what happened with my previous boyfriend when we first got together & I was fucking both of you until we finally split so I could be with you. But I was so angry with you tonight. I was also very turned on by Alan's persistance in making me more & more horny & my uncontrollable desire to teach you a lesson. In the end I just thought Fuck it."

"I WILL tell you everything. About the other guys. All my lucky escapes, but..." she gently took my cock in her hand & started to slowly wank it "...your going hard again & dying to know how Alan managed to get his cock into me."

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Aaaargggh dont stop there

over a year ago

Mmmm keep it going

over a year ago

Mmmm keep it going

over a year ago

Enjoying this keep going

over a year ago

VERY NICE

over a year ago

"After he had felt my arse & I brazenly told him I was completely naked under my dress he was hooked. When I cleared away the starter dishes he helped & followed me into the kitchen. As I put the dishes on the worktop he came up behind me & gently kissed my neck. You know what that does to me. Well I closed my eyes & put my head back which encouraged him even more. As if he needed it! He pressed into me so I could feel his erection & brought his hands round to fondle & caress my breasts. He was so gentle. My nipples were hardening at his touch & he told me I must be enjoying what he was doing to me. I didn't protest or try to stop him so he slipped his hand to front of my wrapover & slid under the fold to my pussy. It felt so naughty & I enjoyed the feeling. I opened my legs slightly so he could get at my slit & gasped as he found my clit. I was wet & getting wetter. He liked that. He told me. He liked it even better when I reached behind & squeezed his cock. He felt huge. I asked him if that was for me & he said yes if I wanted it. I am sorry, but I did want it. But I wasn't ready yet & fighting off my guilt. So I said something stupid like we will have to see & pulled away. I said we needed to get back into the dining room with the main course before we were missed. He backed off with a smile. He was so sweet.

You had topped up everybody's wine & we were all talking & laughing as we ate. Didn't you notice I was very slow eating my meal, couldn't seem to sit still & went quiet every so often? Alan was fingering me under the dinner table. I had pulled my dress open & parted my thighs for him to get at me. I nearly came twice! I was panicking that you or Janet would notice, but neither of you did. You bastard! Anyway, I said who's for dessert? I said I needed the loo, would clear the dishes on my way & then finish off the creme brulee. Weren't you suspicious when Alan said he would take the dishes so I could go the loo first because he wanted to use it after me? No reaction from you! So I thought, right you bastard. I'll show you.

Remember me saying the landing outside the bathroom was a scene of crime? Well when I came out of the loo & he was waiting for me. He didn't have make a move because I just went for a full on snog, roughly squeezing his cock as I did it. He was hard again. I could feel him throbbing through his trousers. So I thought that is not going to last all that long & it will be a shame to waste it. Didn't want him with an embarassing cum stain on the front of his trousers that he will try & hide for the rest of the evening. So I got on my knees, unzipped him & took him into my mouth. His bellend was dripping in yummy precum & it tasted great. I treated him to one of my famous blow jobs & because we didn't have that long wanked him while my mouth slid up & down his shaft. He kept the noise down as best he could, but still grunted several times as he exploded into my mouth. You two were so busy chatting & laughing to hear. He just kept pumping spunk & I had to keep swallowing so that none of it splashed onto his trousers. A little had escaped onto my chin which I made a great play of scooping with my finger & sliding it into my mouth while looking into his eyes. He told me I was a dirty bitch & said he needed to tidy up in the loo before anyone came looking for us. I left him upstairs while I went down to the kitchen. But he shouldn't have worried. No-one came. Ha! Except Alan of course. Shame really. You missed a great show. I will just remind you of how great I am at sucking cock. How much Alan must have enjoyed having YOUR girlfriends mouth around his last night."

With that she went down on me with her filthy mouth & tongue. It wasn't long before I was achingly hard again...

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

this is good more please

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Damn this is hot, look forward to hearing how she ended up with Alan's cock in her pussy

By *heone4475Man
over a year ago

upham

Great

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great keep going

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - plenty to cum!!

Keep us informed

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

More please

over a year ago

Thirsty for more!

xx

eve

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

over a year ago

Tomorrow I will try to write what Julie told me next

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story.

over a year ago

"Tomorrow I will try to write what Julie told me next"

over a year ago

Loving this , thank you xx

over a year ago

Fantastic thread mate! I need to hear all about your ex's escapades!

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear what she told you this good stuff more please

over a year ago

Bank

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Love this, a very horny scenario!

over a year ago

She would have been about 42/43 when this happened. She was about 5foot8, light brown shaggy cut hair with blond highlights, long slim legs, curvy hips & arse & big beautiful tits with sensitive nipples. Omg & cock sucking lips. Quite a few mornings I would wake up with a hard on with her sucking my cock. She NEVER said no to a fucking! Just trying to paint a picture of what she looked like.

By *oyo2Man
over a year ago

nottingham

"She would have been about 42/43 when this happened. She was about 5foot8, light brown shaggy cut hair with blond highlights, long slim legs, curvy hips & arse & big beautiful tits with sensitive nipples. Omg & cock sucking lips. Quite a few mornings I would wake up with a hard on with her sucking my cock. She NEVER said no to a fucking! Just trying to paint a picture of what she looked like."

and what a picture that is

over a year ago

Julie had draped herself across my thighs so she could look me on the eyes as she tauntingly licked & sucked my cock. Her ample breasts pressed against my flesh & I could feel her hard nipples. She had deliberately opened her legs so I could see her used pussy oozing spunk. And not only mine. Another man's too.

Having admitted her crimes the act of filthy wanton slut was coming easy to her. I realised with excitement it was no longer an act. A barrier had been breached. She watched my every reaction as her tongue slowly ran up & down my shaft before regularly taking her time to explore & tantalise every part of my very red helmet. It would culminate in her taking it into her warm & wet mouth & making as much slurping noise as she could. Always looking. Her eyes almost defiant.

This was no silent erotic movie though. She wanted to talk. To arouse. To taunt. To challenge. She told me again how she loved having Alan's cock in her mouth. How the taste of his precum had excited her. Made her want to pleasure him until he could hold on any longer & fill her mouth with his delicious hot creamy spunk. How she could taste it again now on my cock mixed with my spunk & her cunt juices. How it turned her on how bad she had been. And how my cock was reacting to the details of her infidelity. It had been quite involuntary. The electric shocks & sudden twitches her mouth & words were causing in my cock.

"I should be a bad girl more often if I get this sort of reaction from you. Your dick is so hard. As hard as Alan's earlier. He hadn't had me before. But you have. And you want me again don't you? Even though I am now soiled goods. Or is it especially because I am soiled goods? Kinky bastard! And I haven't even got to the part where Alan got his cock into me & fucked me & pumped his spunk into my willing little cunt. Your girlfriend's cunt." My cock gave another twitch & she smiled in triumph.

"After I had sucked off Alan I just had to have him inside me. My pussy was in serious need of attention. I needed to cum. I was still angry with you & wanted to make you jealous, but I also desperately wanted Alan's cock. I then started to scheme how to get it. That night. So you would have to fuck me with his spunk inside me. As a sort of punishment. But make no mistake I really wanted HIS cock.

The next time I went to the kitchen he followed me, surprise surprise, & you were still more interested in Janet than what I might be doing, again suprise surprise, but now it suited me. Alan carried some dishes out & before he had put them on the worktop I had undone the tie to my dress & proudly held it open so he could see the goods on offer. He was all over my tits immediately, kissing, sucking & biting them. He was quite rough. And you know something, I wanted him to be. Just take me. Use me. He sensed I had parted my legs & he pushed 2 fingers into me. They went in very easily because I was so wet for him. He then kissed me hard. His tongue filled my mouth & was literally wrestling with mine. In some ways it helped keep my noise down having his wet mouth clamped to mine while he worked my cunt with his fingers. He may have been rough, his fingers were ramming into me very hard, but he also worked my aching clit with his thumb. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. And it wasn't. I was moaning into his mouth & then am almighty firework display went off in my head, my body was convulsing & my legs collapsed. Thank God he held me up. He held he hard, while I was violently orgasming & continued to pump his fingers in & out of me. I was somewhere else. Waves of intense pleasure mixed with some soreness from his abusive fingers. But I loved it. He held me, still kissing & reducing the finger pounding until I had come down & helped me tidy myself up. I could still hear you & Janet getting on famously in the dining room completely oblivious to the dirty goings on between your loving partners in the kitchen. Alan asked me if I was ok & I told him I was, but I still needed his cock inside me. I still badly needed him to fuck me. That I would try to find an opportunity.

We got back into the dining room for more drink & pleasant conversation. Me wondering how I was going to arrange an opportunity, long enough, for Alan to give me a good hard fucking under your noses."

I was still rock hard. Julie filled her warm wet mouth with my throbbing cock gave it a long slow suck. "And then, you stupid bastard, you gave me the opportunity on a plate. Thank you. I took full advantage & it was fucking wonderful."

She then straddled me & guided my cock into her. She placed her arms either side of my head do she could look into my eyes as she started to ride me. Her disheavelled hair hung across her face, her usually immaculate sexy make up was smudged & smeared. She had never looked so beautiful. "My cunt feels so good doesn't it? Just to remind you. So you get the full sense of what Alan felt when he got his big dick into your girlfriends willing fanny. How he must have enjoyed fucking your girlfriend. And how she loved getting fucked by another man. You sure you wanna hear this?"

over a year ago

Oh we do,we do

over a year ago

Ohhhh we do

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Yes please

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

we sure do

By *oyo2Man
over a year ago

nottingham

too right

over a year ago

Can't wait for more...

By *ndiancouple1Couple
over a year ago

Near Leicester

Fantastic, can't wait for more...

over a year ago

Thanks. Glad you are all enjoying it. Will try to get the next (last?) bit done soon. Ultimately it didn't work out relationshipwise for us & Julie had lots of contradicting behaviours. But she looked very sexy (think Tess Daley) & loved fucking. Still I found a real sexy soulmate in my wife. Now she has been a very naughty wife...

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

love to hear more!

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Derby

More, more!

over a year ago

please carry on

over a year ago

Sorry to take so long to write the last part. Will do it now if you are still interested. Certainly was a turning point for Julie (and me/us) who felt she could happily get fucked by anyone who took her fancy. And she would not be short of offers!

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Great story

over a year ago

We are all waiting

over a year ago

"Sorry to take so long to write the last part. Will do it now if you are still interested. Certainly was a turning point for Julie (and me/us) who felt she could happily get fucked by anyone who took her fancy. And she would not be short of offers!

"

Eager to hear more

over a year ago

Julie rode my cock slowly as she began to tell me how she had finally got Alan's cock into her. I could hear her hot, sticky cunt squelching & knowing what my cock was quelching on just made me harder. Julie's breathing became breathy & her voice regularly faultered as she described how I had unwittingly gave her the opportunity she craved.

"I was gagging for Alan's cock all the while we all sat chatting & drinking in the lounge. And then you suggested that as it was a warm night we all sit out on the patio. I enthusiastically agreed. Probably a bit too enthusiastically, but you & Janet didn't seem to notice or care. So once you were settled out there with more drinks & some music playing I suggested I clear some of the dishes in the kitchen & make more coffee. Alan jumped at the chance to help me as I knew he would. You & Janet didn't seem to care or suspect anything so off we went to the kitchen. Immediately we were out of sight I grabbed Alan & kissed him. Hard. I then pulled away & undid the tie on my wrapover & let it fall to the floor. I told him I needed fucking. Now! I turned & bent over the work surface & opened my legs. Fuck me hard I told him. I need your spunk in me. And I did. He just unzipped his trousers & pulled his pants down to his thighs & grabbing my naked hips he rammed his cock in me roughly. I was soaking & it slid in very easily, but still took my breath away. It hurt a bit, but it seemed to make me even hornier. My gasps seemed to encourage Alan to start to pound my cunt hard. God it was good! I called me a fucking slut & slapped my arse as he pumped me. I didn't take long & came hard. I must of made quite a bit of noise. Didn't you hear me? Anyway he hadn't come & continued to fuck me hard. Although I had had one almighty orgasm & my legs were very wobbly it never quite stopped & I continued to respond to Alan's cock pounding into me. He suddenly stopped & roughly pulled me to the floor onto my back - Christ the tiles were cold & hard! - opened my thighs wide & rammed into me again. He fucked me hard & fast calling me all sorts of filthy, disgusting names & telling me he was going to fill me with his spunk. I could just about talk, but told him I was everything he was calling me & I wanted to be used as his filthy cumslut. He seemed to fuck me for ages & had quite a few mini orgasms before I could hear him start to grunt & his body start to tense. Fill me you bastard I said & that was it his cock started to pulse & throb & I could feel his spunk gushing deep in my cunt. It sent me over the edge & I almost passed out when I orgasmed."

With that Julie started to ride me hard, her voice rising with wanton aggression. "That's how I want to be fucked. By you. And by others who appreciate what a filty slut like me needs. Good...hard...regular...dirty...fucking!" each word shouted with emphasis as she roughly impalled herself on my throbbing cock. And she came. Hard. Noisily. Moaning loudly for what seemed like ages as she felt my spunk hosing into her already spunk soaked whore hole. She collapsed on top of me hungrily kissing me & thrusting her urgent tongue my open mouth.

We lay for a while without saying another word & then she said "Is this really how you want me to be?" It was a rhetorical question understood by both of us! Of course it was!

I rolled her over so I could look down on her & kissed her gently. "You're my girlfriend & you're a slut & I love it. Sluts should be well used. So...how are we going to make this work?

over a year ago

Just like ure slut we want mmmmmore xx

over a year ago

Thank you. She was a very naughty girlfriend.

Still think about her occasionally. I will/may relate some of the things she got up to after that night: regularly fucking her boss (& got several promotions & pay rises - whore! lol), some of my work collegues, some of my married friends, Alan (again - and his father to memtion a few!

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

Derby

We defin need to hear more! If you start a new thread, put the name of it in here, please!

over a year ago

over a year ago

fantastic well written story, so horny for a sloppy pussy now for some reason...

Post new Message to Thread