Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jane Part 2

Jump to newest

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

After an afternoon in the sun lazing around drinking and chatting I felt extremely chilled out and relaxed. It was now early evening and the sun whilst lower was still prevalent in the sky. Jane had received a text from Lin saying that she was now home and was freshening up before coming over. Jane giggled as she read the text I asked why but she said it was a secret. I later found out that Lin had asked if Jane was naked as usual. In fact we both were I was so chilled that I almost forgot we had not a stitch on us.

Lin arrived about an hour later and to my surprise she had her own key, so first I knew was when she was walking across the garden towards us. She was looking great with a nice tan. Lin was slightly smaller in height than Jane, not as busty but she had pert natural boobs. She had a her hair in a short style and had a beaming smile when she saw me. She was wearing a summer dress of light cotton type material and sandals – the dress looked pretty much see-through.

Jane jumped up and gave her a big hug and kisses saying how much she had missed her. Lin had been to Spain for just over a week. Her husband – the idiot I met at the party – had stayed out there for a few more days. They were staying at a friends villa and she said it had been an OK holiday. Once Jane had released Lin I went over to give her a hug and it was nice she looked me in the eyes and said how much she looked forward to seeing me again. Again I forgot that I was standing there naked until Lin gave my cock a quick squeeze.

Always in control Jane said you need a drink Lin and went to the kitchen to get some wine and glasses. I hear you and Jane started without me said Lin – I wasn’t sure if I was being told off or not and wasn’t sure what to say. I hear that you and Jane have been getting on very well I said. We are best friends replied Lin we do everything together. In fact I feel over-dressed right now as she looked down at my nakedness. I could feel my cock twitching as the pending excitement of seeing Lin get naked kicked in. Before I knew it Lin was out of her dress and was totally naked underneath. No tan lines proved that she had been sunbathing naked like Jane.

Jane came bounding out with a couple of bottles of wine and a glass for Lin. She smiled when she saw Lin naked and after putting down the drinks she gave Lin another hug and a bit of a passionate kiss. We all topped up our glasses and Lin and I sat on the two loungers whilst Jane sat on a towel on the grass facing us. She was sat up with her arms supporting her and legs slight apart as we all chatted. I couldn’t decide on where to look, Jane with her legs slightly open or Lin who I hadn’t seen for a few months. The chat was mainly about Lin’s holiday and the usual antics of her husband the idiot. After the round of wine was finished Lin topped us all up again and asked Jane – so tell me what you guys got up to earlier.

Jane giggled and recounted our applying the lotion and what followed and the fantastic orgasms we both achieved. Jane went into a lot of detail and it wasn’t long before I could see Lin brushing her nipple occasionally licking her lips as she got turned on. When Jane got towards the end and explaining how good it felt to have a cock inside her after such a long gap I noticed that Lin had parted her legs slightly and had a hand down between her legs. Not only that and Jane was turning herself on so much she also started to play with herself as she talked.

Now I didn’t know where to look as both appeared to be teasing their clits and lust was in their faces. It was hard to hide the fact that my cock was now hardening but why hide it. All of a sudden Lin jumped up and went over to Jane and before I knew it they were engaged in a 69 with Lin on top. What a sight as I watched these two pleasure each other giving me a show. I leant back on the lounger wine in one hand and gently wanking with the other enjoying the show. The girls were moaning away and I wondered to myself how often they had done this since our get together some months previous. They were both comfortable with each other and to be honest one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen.

I got the impression Lin needed a quick fix no doubt her husband ignoring her needs. She was soon sat more upright as Jane was obviously working wonders underneath. Lin was moaning out loud – thankfully no neighbours as mentioned. I had to stop wanking as I was in danger of getting too excited. I wanted to go and join them but felt I had better save myself and Jane was certainly doing alright by Lin. They swapped around and Lin was on her back legs akimbo as Jane worked a couple of fingers inside as she teased her clit. She was going for the climax and as Jane worked hard her lovely tits swayed hypnotically. Then it came and boy did Lin cum. Writhing and twitching as Jane frantically continued to work away. A lot of moaning and bucking gradually subsided as Jane laid down to Lin’s side as they kissed and groped each other catching their breath.

If one of them had come over to me at that point I think I would have shot my load in an instant so erotic the show was. But luckily they were getting over the fact that Lin was now on par with us in the orgasm stakes. Jane looked over at me smiling and said I bet you enjoyed that – almost too much I replied wondering if there was any ice nearby.

The sun had gone down a bit further but still cast it’s rays across parts of the garden. It was still warm and with no breeze apart from the odd gentle gust making it very pleasant to be outside. More so being naked and with two naked women. We had decided to soak in the hot tub for a bit to cool off. Jane was tipsy and I sensed Lin was getting there too. I also was light-headed and the chat was fun and flirty. Every so often our legs would touch as we flirted and the mood was becoming more lustful then flirty.

Jane was in a dominant mood and led the conversation. I want to see you guys fuck on the lawn she said. It was quite demanding and obviously no argument as I think Jane wanted to move things along again. We got out of the warm water and the warmth of the evening soon had us drying off as we moved to the large towel on the lawn where the girls had 69d earlier. As we stood on the towel Lin and I engaged in some gentle kissing and cuddling our hands wandering all over our bodies. My cock was soon so hard as Lin was slowly wanking it and was talking dirty to me saying how much she wanted my shaft inside her.

Then she was on her knees my cock in her mouth as I received a deep BJ. I looked over at Jane who was on a lounger watching and smiling then suddenly her face changed and she jumped up saying I must get pictures of this where’s my camera. Lin giggled at her friend’s antics and soon returned to sucking me whilst looking me in the eye. I held the back of her head as she went deep and Jane was soon coming out of the house with her camera. She knelt to one side of us aiming the camera. It was a posh digital SLR type. The flash went off as the light was obviously not perfect. She looked at the pic on the large LCD screen on the camera and squealed with delight. Showing the pic to us both I have to say it was impressive and erotic. There was a silhouette of Lin’s head and my cock. The flash just giving enough light to show a teasing bit of detail but a professional would have been pleased with the shot.

Lin got back to work on me and I smiled as I watched Jane with the camera in all sorts of positions taking pics some close up some not so and I could see a night of fun as we reviewed them later. Lin was giving me such a good BJ my cock was as hard as it could ever be. I needed to fuck so I pulled out and with Lin still on her knees I got her to go on her fours for some doggy action. Easing my cock in and Lin was nice and wet and we soon got our rhythm going and now even I was a bit vocal with Lin. Jane was still taking pics and at one time she was underneath me getting some close ups but also taking pics of Lin’s face as I thrust inside her. Then Jane started dominating again and told Lin to change positions and ride me reverse cowgirl. We did as we were told and Lin lowered herself on to me leaning back as Jane took a whole load of pics of my cock thrusting in and out of Lin’s pussy. I had my hands on Lin’s tits now and we were both breathing hard and the fucking was hard and fast.

Lin turned around and rode me cowgirl as I played with her tits. Her hips thrusting into me made me moan some and Lin was in a constant moaning mode. She was getting quite turned on now and the hip gyrating more frantic I could feel her building to an orgasm as she sat hard down on my cock her hips thrusting as she then started to twitch and writhe as an orgasm hit home. I felt her juices trickle down my cock and over my balls as we kissed. I hadn’t cum yet and Jane wanted me to cum over Lin. I was up on my feet and Lin again in front of me on her knees giving me a wank. Jane was right next to me camera poised and clicking away. Lin was looking me in the eyes as she wanked my shaft and it was not long before the sensations built up. I let it be known I was going to cum and Lin pumped faster and I was surprised to see her open her mouth wanting me to shoot in there. Jane steadied herself against my thigh. My first spurt hit Lin right in her open mouth and thereafter all over her face until it was dripping off her chin. Jane took some last shots and put the camera down before moving over to Lin to give her a kiss and help clean her up. I just stood there watching my cock still being wanked slowly by Lin. Then Lin cleaned up my cock sucking it clean as Jane licked some escaping cum off Lin’s tit.

My legs were like jelly and I slumped down on the towel as Lin laid across me kissing me and smiling. Jane was sat next to us and was reviewing the pics before shooting off to get her laptop so we could look them over. On her return she set u the laptop and camera and soon had the pictures on screen as we sat around. I had to admit they were good and very erotic. Jane said she wanted some taken of her being fucked later when I had recovered. I was spent and lay back on the ground just taking in the day so far. The girls were still reviewing the pics and giggling with the occasional – I like that one.

I don’t know what happened but I must have dozed off. I was awoken by someone sucking on my soft cock. It was Jane who was trying to get me hard for a workout. Despite the lovely feeling of being sucked off whilst soft, I could not get hard just yet and Jane would have to wait a bit longer, but she didn’t have to wait that much longer as in Part 3.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow !!!

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks Ian

over a year ago

Great

over a year ago

Great series so far can't wait for the next part

over a year ago

Excellent read . Can't wait for the next episode

over a year ago

Oh they say the best stories have you begging for more I must admit I can't wait for your next instalment.

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Superb

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks Jamie see the Jen and Wendy stories us the Stressed Supplier.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks Russ

over a year ago

When can we expect our next instalment. Or even a Jane part3

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago