Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jane

Jump to newest

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

In a previous story I mentioned a d*unken 3some at a 40 something party where I had a great time with Jane and her friendly neighbour Lin. Jane and her partner were having a tough time and he had taken a temporary post in the Far East returning home only every three months or so. Jane had also now moved into their posh new house which was set just in the countryside but close enough to the local town amenities. It was a lovely house five bedroom with a large garden backing on to the countryside. I had kept in touch with Jane and we often emailed and occasionally chatted. We got on well as good friends and as it turned out friends with benefits.

It was late summer and Jane invited me up to keep her company for a weekend as she put it. My work had kept me traveling but I was not going to miss this opportunity. I arrived early afternoon on the Saturday it was a lovely hot sunny day with the slightest of breezes. Jane answered the door with a throw over her and I could tell she was wearing a bikini underneath. She greeted me with a genuine hug and peck on the lips and said she had been in the garden doing a bit of sunbathing.

After an initial chat I asked if I could freshen up with a shower. It was about a 4 hour drive to get to Jane’s place for me and this time it had taken longer with traffic. Jane said you have to take a Pimms with you to help you relax and she showed me my room which was at the back of the house with a great view of the garden. Jane and Dave were well off and the garden was about half an acre and not overlooked at all. The nearest house was a couple of hundred yards down the road with a field inbetween. There was a hot tub enclosed under a roof structure and a patio next to it where there were a couple of sun loungers laid out.

I had an ensuite shower to my room all new and plush. I started to unpack my clothes, but first and took a sip of the Pimms – it was strong and I coughed not expecting the strength to come through. Clothes unpacked and another sip of the Pimms and I smiled wandering how many Jane had had. I looked out of the window to see where she was and straight away I could see her laid on one of the sun loungers a jug of Pimms on a table next to her, it looked full and no doubt she had just made a fresh batch.

Jane looked great in her bikinin she had a lovely figure busty with a DD cup and about a size 14. She was quite tall with it at about 5ft 8 and her hair was just below her shoulders with blond highlights. I watched her for a bit as I got undressed and knew we were going to have a fun weekend and wandered what she had in store for me. I showered and changed into a pair of swimming shorts and grabbed a T shirt.

As I approached Jane she was smiling and I got a close up view of her lovely body. My cock had hardened a bit in my shorts and I was sure the tent pole effect was imminent so took my seat on the lounger next to her as we chatted. We talked about everything and carried on drinking the Pimms – the strong Pimms and I was getting light-headed.

After about half an hour the chat got onto Dave’s party and how we had ended up in a 3some with Lin. I asked if Jane had kept in touch knowing she had. Oh yes said Jane we see each other quite often she giggled and winked at me. How else do you think I stop getting myself frustrated with Dave being away. Lin was apparently away on vacation for two weeks but was due back Sunday morning - here I was hoping.

Jane was tipsy now and the conversation went on about some fun she had had with Lin in the jacuzzi before she went on holiday as she recounted she played with her hair and bikini strap no doubt getting worked up. Apparently, Jane and Lin had become virtual naturists during the summer the remote garden allowed that and it gave them a great all-over tan.

I am not used to having a bikini on Jane commented with a wry smile and she stood up on the other side of the lounger to me and removed her top. Her fantastic DDs all natural were free and jiggling. She turned around and bent over to pull down her bikini bottoms taking her time to pull them over her ankles making sure I got a good eyeful. Now naked she reached down below her lounger her eyes making contact with mine as she reached for some sun tan lotion, again taking her time letting me view her wonderful dangling tits. Not a white mark in sight.

She proceeded to apply the lotion, her skin glistening on her arms as she did. Legs next as she lifted one at a time onto the lounger caressing the lotion all over and around her bum cheeks. Then her tits and I was being given a show as the lotion was over-applied with occasional tweak of a nipple. The tent pole was now in place and no hiding it. I think I was mouth open just gawping at Jane and the sight of her body and she brought me out of my trance. Maybe you could put some lotion on my back she said. I stood up and she handed me the bottle as I squeezed some out onto my hands and massaged it over her shoulders – feels nice she said. I moved down her back slowly as I was loving the feel of her skin and the lotion. As I got to the middle of her back she spread her legs and leant forward her bum moving back towards me and my tent pole made contact.

You should get some lotion on too Jane instructed. Jane was a bit dominant at times and would take control of a situation. She stood up and as she took hold of the lotion bottle she gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. She told me to remove my shorts – no argument there and before I knew it she was behind me some lotion was applied on my shoulders and gently rubbed in. Then I fel the softness of her ample tits up against my back as she moved her tits up and down erotically applying the lotion. I was turned around and again another kiss on the lips and then lotion was applied to my chest. Next thing I know I had a hand encircling my hard cock – I love your cock Jane said as she knelt down in front of me admiring it up close as she wanked me slowly. She then proceeded to give me a tit wank her soft mounds encasing my cock fully and it felt good.

We were both oiled up real good and the sensations of being naked, outside and lubed up were fantastic. Jane then stood up turned around bent over and presented me with her arse. Do anal on me she instructed. It was a good idea as I guessed the lotion was not pleasant tasting and before any licking we would need to wash down. The slipperiness of the lotion allowed my cock to slide in easy. Jane gasped as I entered and then we slowly rocked as thrust against each other. She was moaning as we got a good rhythm going, I marveled at the sight of her tits swaying and managed at times to get a hand on one.

After a few minutes I was told to get on the ground on my back. I lay on a towel on the grass and Jane was immediately straddling me. She guided my cock into her arse her tits pushed forward as I took hold of them like a kid with new toys. Jane bounced away on me moaning about how good it felt grinding her arse down hard onto me. After a while she got off turned around and we did anal reverse cowgirl style. Jane was leant back against me my hands fondling her boobs as she worked on her own clit. The fucking was frantic and as I later learnt Jane had not had a cock for a few months and I was in for a good seeing too this weekend.

We got up and Jane led me by the hand to the hot tub area. There was a large six person tub with a wooden structure around it. The structure reminded me of a bandstand. There was a small bar right next to the hot tub and the sides of the structure were all open. Also next to the tub was a platform level with the top of the tub with vinyl type cushions. It was the size of a double bed so you can imagine the size of the overall structure. Just inside at the opposite end of the tub was a shower area all open but done nicely, this must have cost a fair bit I thought. We both got under the shower which was warm and cuddled and kissed my cock pressed up hard against Jane her tits hard against my chest the lotion still slippery.

Jane reached for some nearby shower gel and we rubbed it all over each other occasionally pausing for more cuddles and kissing. We were destined for the tub I guessed and the lotion needed to be washed off. Jane focused on cleaning my cock up and then with a glint in her eye said let’s fuck in the tub. Jane was in first and as I Slipped in she was instantly on me kissing passionately telling me she needed a good seeing too. It wasn’t long before she had my cock inside her pussy as she clung on to me kissing. It was difficult to get a good thrusting motion going being held so tight so she turned around sitting away from me. My hands glided over her tits as there was still some residual lotion. I looked over at the cushioned area next to the tub it would be better fucking on that so I got Jane to get out and lay on the cushions. I spread her legs apart and gave her a good licking and fingering. I soon had her writhing about.

But she didn’t want to cum that way and she pulled me up to her and we fucked missionary style. She was wet and her juices lubed us up making the feelings and sensations enhanced. We fucked slow but deep occasionally kissing. We changed and Jane laid on her side I was behind again we fucked slow and deep. I played with Jane’s tits again I couldn’t get enough of them.

Another position, this time doggy style and my cock eased in and this time our rhythm was that bit faster and harder. Jane was moaning quite loud now she loved the position. I loved watching those natural tits of hers swaying and I would have an occasional grope. The fucking got a bit faster and Jane was that bit louder.

She got me to lay on my back again and she mounted me and now she was really going for it. I was in deep and she kept it deep just rotating and thrusting her hips at me as she built up into a frantic orgasm. I was also and the sensations increased as Jane screamed out fuck me time and again. That was it I exploded my cum inside her. The release of the pressure made me dizzy and I could not stop spurting When the first spurt hit home that triggered off Jane’s own orgasm her back arched. Each spurt after made her shudder uncontrollably and twitch. We had both experienced an ultimate orgasm and it took some minutes to come down from the ecstasy.

We just lay there Jane still on top and me still inside her. It took a couple of minutes to catch our breath and Jane kissed me praising me and said we had better pace ourselves as we had the whole weekend to fill with a cheeky smile. I told her it had already was an unforgettable weekend. She giggled after some more gentle kissing and cuddling we moved over to the shower and cleaned up. Then it was back to the jacuzzi a couple of glasses of wine to hand as we relaxed and chatted. As we did Jane received a text – it was from Lin saying that she had just landed. We later learnt that she had got an earlier flight back and was due back that night after the drive up from the airport.

Jane sent a text back to Lin. Something along the lines of we have just had our first session was amazing. Better hurry up or there will be nothing left for you

Part two to follow where Lin gets back…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this, more please.

over a year ago

Can't wait for part 2

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks for the messages - Guess I had better put Part 2 up.

over a year ago

Great start can't wait for more

over a year ago

Would love to meet Jane and Lin

By *oyo2Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I like jane already

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Ill post some more when I get to write them down

over a year ago

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks everyone

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Walking the dog whilst reading this, good job I've got a long coat on lol. Such a horny story, roll on part 2!

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Hey Russian part 2 already posted.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Sorry meant Russ Damn predictive textlol

By *andysteve OP   Man