Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stressed Supplier

Jump to newest

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

I was chased by a potential supplier who wanted to do business with us but we already had a supplier that did an OK job. I resisted the requests for a meeting until one day when the current supplier let us down and by chance the new supplier was chasing again. I agreed to meet next time I was in their area as they were not local. I traveled to their area for work every month or so and was due there the next week. The day arrived and I went to their offices and confronted by a lady we will call Tracy who was a director of the company. She was about 40 and very pretty with blond highlighted shoulder length hair and a lovely smile. She had a slim figure and wore a trouser suit and blouse and whilst not busty she had a lovely rounded bum.

We had a good meeting and they seemed to offer a good product and had my interest but so did Tracy. I noticed no ring on her finger and she was also quite flirty and cheeky when no one else was with us. Time went by and we communicated about work issues on the phone and email. There was always this flirt content that couldn’t be ignored. About a month after our first meet I was due to stay over in the area where they were based. I had a meeting in the morning and asked Tracy if she could visit me at the hotel later in the afternoon. She had some documents that needed checking and signing so she agreed.

On that day I finished my earlier meeting and got to the hotel about an hour before our scheduled meet. I got changed out of my suit and tie and had a shower before changing into some more casual clothes, light material trousers and a button front T shirt. It was a hot day and it necessitated some cooler clothing.

At the scheduled time I went down to the lobby to meet Tracy. It was a busy and quite posh hotel. The bar area was quite busy surprisingly. I saw Tracy come through the entrance and at first she hadn’t seen me. She looked lovely with a pair of tight but light material trousers and a nice buttoned blouse. She had changed her hair style and appeared to be wearing more make-up than I remembered before. She caught my eye as I approached and gave me a beaming and genuine smile her eyes lit up as she did.

You look great I said have you got a date after our meeting or something? No she replied I dressed up for you she exclaimed in a cheeky manner. We walked to a table in the bar area and I watched her lovely tight bum as I followed her. We sat down for a while but the noise in the bar was too much coupled with Tracy’s quiet voice, so we moved to a quiet meeting area on the first floor. We were the only ones there apart from the occasional person trying to find their room after checking in.

We did our meeting bit and I remembered that I had left a document in my room that I needed to hand over to her. Remind me when you go I said I can shoot up to my room and get it later. What are the rooms like here she said seems quite a posh hotel. Tell you what come up and see for yourself and we can get that document at the same time. Ok she said with a smile and off we headed to the lifts. My room was a few floors up and we were soon at my door as I slid the key card in. Letting Tracy go in first, I closed the door behind me. Wow nice room she said and such a big bed she giggled. It was a super king and it was big. It’s big enough for four she smiled – ooh there’s a thought I said and she giggled again.

You have even got your own mini bar too. Would you like a drink I asked and she said oh go on then and she had a white wine – I made it a large one for both of us. There was a small sofa in the room and Tracy was perched on the edge of it as I joined her. We chatted away like old friends and found each others company relaxing. She was divorced and had no intention of settling down again as she was having too much fun being single – no detail provided though. But she was finding work very stressful and felt tense all the time.

We had d*unk about two thirds of the glass each and I noticed that she had sat back on the sofa more and was more relaxed. So you think I look nice today she suddenly blurted out during a moment of awkward silence. Absolutely, I said, you have a pretty face and stunning figure. I think you are nice too she said taking a slurp of wine and no doubt waiting for my next comment. It was awkward the signals were there but I wasn’t sure. Go for it I thought – you still feel stressed I said – well work does that to you she replied. I got her to turn her back to me and started to gently massage her shoulders through her blouse. She was quiet at first and didn’t move until I hit a spot and she moved her head slowly to one side and said that feels nice. I carried on for a couple more minutes but the blouse was restricting my efforts. I need to get to the skin on your shoulders to do a proper job I said, why not pull your blouse over your shoulders a little.

To do this Tracy had to undo a few buttons and I then slid the blouse down just a little as I worked on her skin. Her skin was very soft and she was breathing heavy every now and then. Almost a sigh as the tenseness was eased out of her – the wine would have been helping too. Feels so good she said in a relaxed voice. You need a proper massage I said taking my hands away – she half turned and said what’s that with a little bit of a smile. To get rid of your stress I need to do a full body massage on you I said chancing my luck. Oh so you want me naked and have your wicked way with me do you she giggled. Thinking I had pushed to hard I said no just down to your underwear so I can get to your skin.

There is some lotion that the hotel provides that I can use – think you will enjoy it. She gave a little giggle looked around the room a bit and said OK then why not. She took off her blouse as I went to get the lotion bottle and as I returned she had her trousers halfway down her lovely legs. I commented on her figure and she smiled as she lay face down on the bed. I couldn’t take my eyes off her lovely bum and slim figure. I knelt on the bed next to her and started to massage with some lotion and for a few minutes she was quiet and still. I was working down her back and gradually getting to her sides but the bra strap was getting in the way. Can I undo your bra I asked and she said yes it was soon undone and the straps laid to each side. I worked on her back some more and my hands started to wander to her sides such that they were just touching the start of her boobs under her armpits. I got some movement as I teased her there.

I took off my shirt as I was getting hot but still had trousers on – no socks of course. I continued with the massaging of her sides and got bolder as my hands were reaching further round her boobs – not cupping them but no doubt touching them. Enough teasing I went to move around and start on her legs as she lay there I asked if she minded if I took off my trousers as they were restrictive as I moved around the bed. She looked over at me and raised her eyebrows not saying anything. So I started to take them off and she didn’t react other than watch me. As you can imagine I was semi hard and the bulge in my pants was evident. I got back on the bed applied more lotion and started to massage her feet and calves. Tracy had her head to one side watching me and relaxed. My massage soon got up to her thighs and I teased her inner thigh gently and as I got close to her pussy I would stop and come back down her leg.

After a couple more minutes of this I was so close to her pussy with my fingers it was just the knicker material that was in the way. Teasing her inner thigh still she parted her legs just so slightly but enough for me to notice. More teasing and a further parting of her legs. This time I went up to the top of her knickers and gently started to pull them down. Tracy lifted up her hips as I did so giving me a glimpse of her shaven pussy. More lotion applied and I worked on her bum cheeks. They were firm and gorgeous and I made sure my hands explored to the fullest extent. Now kneeling behind her parted legs I eased my thumbs in as I cupped her cheeks I was now teasing either side of her pussy lips and as I did Tracy raised her hips slightly giving me better access to her pussy.

I needed no further encouragement and my hand reached under to stroke her pussy gradually parting the lips and teasing her clit as her juices started to flow making my fingers wet. By now she had raised her hips right up and I had full access for my tongue to do it’s work. I heard some moaning as I licked away and did some rimming all the time fondling her bum cheeks as they were so smooth and soft. I inserted two fingers and did some more rimming the lovely squelching noise as her wetness increased. After a few minutes I pulled out my fingers and Tracy got up on to her knees and started to kiss me passionately as we knelt opposite each other. I played with a boob and nipple as I felt her hand stroke my now fully hard cock through my pants. After a few strokes she had her hand inside and was slowly wanking me as we kissed.

Tracy was breathing heavily and very passionate with her kissing. I got of the bed to pull down my pants and then laid down next to her as she got on top of me without any hesitation. Before I knew it she had my cock deep inside her pussy and it felt so tight and very wet. She was quite talkative telling me how good it felt and then some moaning. I played with her tits as she rode me my cock in deep her hips gyrating and grinding to get the best feel. Every so often she bent down to kiss me or give me a nipple to suck on before going deep again.

We seemed to be in rhythm and in control teasing enough but not too much making it last. Tracy then got off turned around and did reverse cow girl on me. It felt like my cock was going in deeper and her reactions suggested that was the case. I could reach round and play with her clit as we fucked. Sometimes she would take over as I played with her tits cupping them as she bounced. She was still vocal talking to me encouraging me and at times pleading.

Another position this time I wanted to do doggy and she obliged by sticking her bum in the air as I positioned myself and slid inside. She cried out oh yes as I reached full length and held my cock in deep. Fuck me followed as I thrust slowly at first not wanting to over excite and finish too soon. My momentum built up and soon she was constantly crying out. I could feel an orgasm building but did not want to cum yet but also felt I wouldn’t be able to stop it. I cried out oh shit I’m gonna cum and she retorted cum inside me fuck me hard make me cum. I fucked with all my might holding on for as long as I could then thankfully felt and heard Tracy start to orgasm just as I had to release my load. I had a lot of cum to give and it spurted inside her as I had an amazing orgasm. Tracy was screaming into the bed sheets biting in to them to I guess stifle the sound. I slowly fucked away as the orgasm subsided for a couple of minutes my cock still hard. I thrust a bit deeper and the way Tracy tensed I sensed she had another orgasm in her. Si thrust a bit faster and deeper and sure enough brought her off to another.

Both spent we fell onto the bed with some caressing and kissing. I joked it was the best service I had had from a supplier. We showered together and I persuaded Tracy to spend the evening with me. After some dinner and drinks we had a great couple of hours of fun and we had some other good times but they are another story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I had meetings like that!!!!

over a year ago

Very horny story. Why are all my supplier contacts middle aged men FFS??

over a year ago

I have one

Average 2 grown up kids and newly divorced

Just lost a lot of weight

Flirts like mad

Sound like an offer?

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Fun-dave sounds like you need to go for it all the signals are there.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Hey SwinDave I agree most are middle aged men I got lucky this time

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Fun Dave let me know how you hot on

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks x

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Good story is it true

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brill

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

It is true although not all my stories are some are fanatsies of actual events that did not lead to fun. No real names of course.

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *ree-dom69Man
over a year ago

park gate

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - nothing better than spur of the moment!!

Post new Message to Thread