Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Teip to London

Jump to newest

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

So it starts here. You read my story and like it so much you want to make it become a reality

I make my plans, book my flights and head off to Dublin Airport on a Thursday afternoon to spend a weekend in London with some family and friends.

Except when I wake up on Friday morning everyone has already left the house and gone to work for the day. All alone and with nobody I know to show me around I turn to fab

A post in the meet today section has thousands of replies within minutes

I sift through them to see what's on offer and low and behold, there is someone sexy not to far away.

We arrange to meet in a short while @ Westfields shops @ Stratford.

I arrive just ahead of time and nervous, not sure if you will be there, so scout around at the meeting point quickly before heading to the coffee shop nearby, grab a large cappuccino and send you a text as I sit down to a sticky bun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please continue

By *nardri OP   Man
over a year ago

near town

As I wait for your reply I sift through the texts that have been going between us for the last hour or so. polite to start with, but each one getting braver and raunchier. I think it is fair to say at this stage, even without meeting, there is a bit of chemistry between us. my pants are twitching already just reading through them naughty texts

beep beep.... the reply, you are right beside me, so i walk outside to greet you and....holy crap, i can't believe my luck, you are stunning and the chemistry just grew that bit more.

so we agreed to get rid of any awkwardness early on, we would meet with a hello, how are you and quickly follow it with a lingering kiss on the lips. kissing is so underrated, and a good kiss can tell a thousand words.

so it's easy to write such things in a text, but i wonder will she go through with it i question myself. well i barely have a heya how ar.... out of my mouth, when you hold my cheeks in your hands and plant one right on me....WOW, 5, maybe 10 seconds of bliss....

so back in we go, order you a coffee and a cream bun, go over and sit down to get acquainted. mmm, cream on your lip i say as i lift my finger and wipe it off, and as i suck it off my on finge, i can taste your sweetness.

i can only think to myself how well is this going, i wonder what she is thinking..... with that, your hand drops to my knee and gives me a little squeeze and say, i'm glad we hooked up this morning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

Post new Message to Thread