Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Horse riding woman

Jump to newest

By *ebedee2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Always been a fanstasy of mine to meet up with a horsey woman to have a good time as she has just got off her horse & is wearing tight jodhpurs. Anyone else like this idea or experienced it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebedee2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Just me then LOL!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh no, not just you

over a year ago

Yes I had an ex like that, very horny woman, liked horses a bit too much though

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Well I use to work in stables, eventing, polo, teaching, wow there was some horny flushed faces, and damp wet crotch area's on the jodpurs, and hard nipples, mmmmm had a good few rides myself in the haybarn and tack room.

over a year ago

Riding ... I love how my clit rubs against the saddle making it super sensitive. Arousing as it is i feel so delicious after dismounting and as Im putting tack away the rub of my wet undies in my slit mmmmmmm priceless.

over a year ago

"Riding ... I love how my clit rubs against the saddle making it super sensitive. Arousing as it is i feel so delicious after dismounting and as Im putting tack away the rub of my wet undies in my slit mmmmmmm priceless. "

My ex always told me about how she would put a little egg vib on her clit after dismounting. Then we would usually fuck. Thing is my horse and her horse share the same stable so even tho I don't fuck her anymore I can't help but think about her playing every time she puts her kit away (always gets me hard)

By *rmrshorny2Couple
over a year ago

Seaside

"Yes I had an ex like that, very horny woman, liked horses a bit too much though "

REALLY

over a year ago

I love the equestrian look, love being in my cream jhods and boots

over a year ago

"Riding ... I love how my clit rubs against the saddle making it super sensitive. Arousing as it is i feel so delicious after dismounting and as Im putting tack away the rub of my wet undies in my slit mmmmmmm priceless. "

Need a stable boy?? Sounds amazing X

over a year ago

Me too, why do they think so many women horse ride hoping to ride today so smile already on my face x

By *ebedee2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Miss Funtime Girl - love the jods pics on ur profile

over a year ago

"Miss Funtime Girl - love the jods pics on ur profile

"

Thank you hun

over a year ago

Spend our lives in the horsey world yesterday the lovely lady got run over by her own horse and still managed to place in both her events.

Some very very naughty ladies frequent our yard who are also in the lifestyle.

By *xc450Man
over a year ago

oldham

I often fuck my missus after she has finished a ride. A couple of times I have also dressed in her gear and let my bi side play out. Nothing better than an older guy turning me into his cum slut while dressed in jodpurs. But that's another story.

By *xc450Man
over a year ago

oldham

I often fuck my missus after she has finished a ride. A couple of times I have also dressed in her gear and let my bi side play out. Nothing better than an older gut turning me into his cum slut while dressed in jodpurs. But that's another story.

over a year ago

"Yes I had an ex like that, very horny woman, liked horses a bit too much though

REALLY"

Yep. Not sure if that was intrigue or disgust though haha

over a year ago

I always remember the carlsberg

Add with Alan hansen and the ladies in jodpurs. ..very sexy feminine look

over a year ago

"Riding ... I love how my clit rubs against the saddle making it super sensitive. Arousing as it is i feel so delicious after dismounting and as Im putting tack away the rub of my wet undies in my slit mmmmmmm priceless.

Me too, why do they think so many women horse ride hoping to ride today so smile already on my face x"

over a year ago

"Riding ... I love how my clit rubs against the saddle making it super sensitive. Arousing as it is i feel so delicious after dismounting and as Im putting tack away the rub of my wet undies in my slit mmmmmmm priceless.

Me too, why do they think so many women horse ride hoping to ride today so smile already on my face x"

By *arry dirtyMan
over a year ago

keighley

Oh mate you got too tell us more mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Need a stable boy?? Sounds amazing X "

Ohhh Mr Wire mmmmmmm a stable boy??? THAT sounds Amazing! Inquire within xx

over a year ago

My cv is in the post x

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Stable boy ?

I was thinking more a manager role hehe xx

Sometimes things need whipping into shape

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Yes I too enjoyed the pleasures of a horsey woman.she is a married friend of mine and a fews years ago she invited me to go horse riding with her. Afterwards we would have some sexy fun either in the stable or if in summer in the open air. She would have a horse blanket ready spread in a corner of the field, we would both strip off and fuck. Only later on I discovered her hubby used to watch us, it only added to the tension. Sometimes we used a farm cottage and I would spread his wife on the kitchen table making sure he had a good view through the window as I ploughed his wife's pussey.

over a year ago

Glad someone else started this thread and that I'm not the only one into this

over a year ago

Oh yes, you see a lot of damp patches and stiff cocks throbbing in trousers after a rider discounts, quite a sexy sight

over a year ago

Ha ha I ride daily I wear shitty clothing but dress up smart when im hunting. For some reason proberbly as im used to seeing women in jodpurs its not a turn on. My lady is a horse woman...she looks awesome naked . I have had women mention they like me in my breaches and boots and I do have a collection of nice whips

By *ebedee2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Saw a nice jodhpur clad arse in Tesco today mmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Yes I had an ex like that, very horny woman, liked horses a bit too much though "

That's a story I would like to hear!!

By *iamkrulMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Iv been with a few female riders and a few female professional,amateur,apprentice and conditional licenced jockeys and they are the best they really know how to ride a finish especially when the ride like there going to win a race

By *heena1Woman
over a year ago

Sandy

I spend most of my weekends in tight jodpurs, boots and tight tops

over a year ago

"Spend our lives in the horsey world yesterday the lovely lady got run over by her own horse and still managed to place in both her events.

"

I find it a massive turn on to see and woman on horseback. Its the tight fitting clothes and boots I'm thinking.

over a year ago

"Spend our lives in the horsey world yesterday the lovely lady got run over by her own horse and still managed to place in both her events.

"

I find it a massive turn on to see and woman on horseback. Its the tight fitting clothes and boots I'm thinking.

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

jodhpurs, boots and riding crop -- mmm what could possibly happen

By *ebedee2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

lowestoft/beccles

Sheena1 we need to see picture evidence!

over a year ago

I own and ride horses I like nothing better than my clit hitting against the saddle and my piercing

over a year ago

Being a bloke cuming in my breeches wouldnt be a good look

By *etewyorksMan
over a year ago

leeds

Wow iv always loved a woman ridding past on horseback always get me hard fantasizing mmm something sexy about a woman on a horse

over a year ago

Horsey girls are the best. They certainly know how to show another horsey guy a good time

Post new Message to Thread