Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bubblegum sub

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Walking home from work I stopped for a beer to ease the pain from a hard day at work. The bar wasn't busy but I noticed it had a few goth looking people in. The girls had plenty of makeup on and dyed bright hair. I was definitely liking the views.

Well I finished my pint and nipped to the loo. On my way along the corridor I saw a young looking curvy girl, bright red hair, green and black eye shadow and green lipstick on. Dam she was giving me a semi already. I said hi on the way past but nothing back from her. I got to the urinal and got my still stiffening cock out. The door opened and the girl walked in. Wasn't expecting that to happen but before I had chance to do anything she winked at me and blew a bubblegum bubble...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

More please....

over a year ago

The bubble was blue and getting bigger than her face. I finished peeing and then stroked my hard cock. She ran her fingers through her hair and the bubble burst. She giggled and winked at me. I just carried on wanking looking straight at her.

Open your basque I told her. Half expecting her to run out she popped the top few clips open. Her boobs spilt out, her arolea were huge and her nipples were stiff. Touch them I said. She did and let out a sigh.

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Good start, keep it going

over a year ago

Her boobs were huge and begging to be played with. I slapped them with my cock and she trapped my shaft between them. As she rocked back and forth she blew more bubbles. Her eyes were looking up at me and I struggled to keep from cumming. Then she licked my balls and I lost control. She blew another bubble and I came all over it mmmmmmm. She looked so sexy and used. My cock wasn't finished yet...

over a year ago

I push her into the cubicle and lock the door. She says she needs to pee. Being a gent I lift the lid, remove my trousers and tell her to sit down on me. Now you can pee I tell her. As I enter her I feel her warm liquid flow out down my cock and over my balls. She feels so tight as she takes my full length. I kiss her neck and I feel her relax in my arms.

I needed that she says. 'Peeing or me cumming over your bubble' I reply. 'both mmmmmmmm' is her answer. I lift her up and push her up against the door, her books squashed against it. I slap her are and she pulls her cheeks apart.

over a year ago

Shall I continue?

By *ifunforuMan
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Yes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mm more

over a year ago

Decisions decisions. Do I slide in her wet pussy or take her arse. Chances are this won't happen again though. I slide a couple of fingers inside her pussy and then coat my cock with her juices. I take her hair in one hand and pull her back. She keeps her hands on her arse and I ease in gently. Both of us moan and she drops her head and says More. With that I pull her hair again and spear her completely onto my cock. I keep taking her hard, sometimes really deep and other times just my head enters her arse.

Her moaning is louder now and anyone close by would hear her. This makes me hornier and I reach round and rub her clit. Her legs start shaking and I feel her arse suddenly tighten and that makes me shoot inside her. Fuck that was horny. She falls forward as her legs give way. My cock falls out and I lift her onto the toilet. She looks like a completely used slut and I love it.

I pull the door shut, wash my hands and return to the bar. As I order my pint a couple ask me if I have seen Gemma. I ask what she looks like and find out the girl I just fucked is called Gemma. Yeah I said I saw her going to the toilet before....

over a year ago

I sit down and start drinking my pint when I see Gemma and her friend come out of the toilets. As they pass me her friend slips me a piece of paper. On it is a phone number and the words - Gemma said it was ok to pass this on. And it had a lipstick covered kiss on it.

Well I thought I could cope with another meeting with Gemma sometime. I put the number in my phone for later on.

By *om and jerry2000Man
over a year ago

douglas

Did you phone her

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

over a year ago

The next morning I woke up horny having dreamt about fucking Gemma. So I took a pic of my hardness and text it with the message - remember this?

The reply came back - I do like the look of that but I don't remember it...

Was she d*unk? I didn't think she was so I asked - fancy having another session then?

The reply came back - well it isn't the one I had last night but I sure would like to try.

I was a bit upset but asked how come she didn't remember.

The reply came back - Do you remember these. A picture of a very big pair of boobs with incredibly puffy nipples showing.

Now I didn't think these were Gemma......

over a year ago

more

over a year ago

Ooooooh....I remember the thing about bubblegum.....xx

over a year ago

Getting interesting

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Then another text came through- remember these. It was definitely Gemmas boobs this time and covered in spunk. They were squashed up against the boobs just sent previously. That got me hard.

How did that happen I asked.

The reply came back- my bf covered my boobs when he came and I cuddled up with Gemma moments later x

over a year ago

Please continue

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread