Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hen Night Butler in the Buff/Male Stripper

Jump to newest

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

So for my wife's hen night there was a butler in the buff. She says she had to do certain 'dares' as one of the games, including pretending he was a pole to dance around, doing a shot out his belly button and spanking and pinching his bare arse.

I love the thought of it & wish she'd gone further! She knows how turned on I get at the thought of it.

Any butlers in the buff or male strippers on here have any stories of naughty things they've done?

Or any ladies have any tales of what they (or other ladies) got up to on hen do's etc?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

Or any other guys into this?

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

Nobody interested in this?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love to hear stories of women misbehaving on hen nights too.

By *icksaxCouple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Yes it's a fantasy that I started with after my wife went to a hen party with a stripper !

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

Mmmmm, that sounds amazing. Love to hear what happened at the hen night that your wife went to where there was a stripper. Did she get up to anything naughty?!? Did the other women?

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Id love to be the butler in the buff, one of my fantasy images mmm

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

Mmmmmm, I'd love you to be a butler in the buff for my missus!

over a year ago

Come on: there must be more stories out there!

By *lasgowguyooMan
over a year ago

Scotland

I hope this thread takes off. There must be some filthy hen night/party stories. Suppose the guys could share stag stories just to make it fair haha!

over a year ago

On my stag do, we got chatting to a hen party and one of my mates fucked the bride to be.

He said she was gagging for it and loved getting fucked.

By *lasgowguyooMan
over a year ago

Scotland

I honest believe hen parties are way filthier than stag parties. We have a lot to learn guys haha!

Well done fucking the bride to be. Bet she was wild!

over a year ago

Some years ago whilst still in the raf , we returned back from a rugby match early id forgotten there was a ladies night im the. Bar we piled up the stairs and throught the bar we could see a stripper with a large cape around a woman one guy said i wonder which poor bastards mrs is under there ! The cape was pulled back and there was my mrs with her mouth stuffed full of cock!! Lol little did everyone know our secret life lol

By *lasgowguyooMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Bump

over a year ago

Per Ardua

By *tm1Man
over a year ago

great oakley

Google ' behind the towel ' or 'lover boys usa ' for some excellent videos of hen nights

over a year ago

I worked as a butler in the buff for a few years whilst studying at university for extra cash - it was so much fun! Nothing more terrifying than a d*unk hen party!!!

over a year ago

"Some years ago whilst still in the raf , we returned back from a rugby match early id forgotten there was a ladies night im the. Bar we piled up the stairs and throught the bar we could see a stripper with a large cape around a woman one guy said i wonder which poor bastards mrs is under there ! The cape was pulled back and there was my mrs with her mouth stuffed full of cock!! Lol little did everyone know our secret life lol"

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

"I worked as a butler in the buff for a few years whilst studying at university for extra cash - it was so much fun! Nothing more terrifying than a d*unk hen party!!!"

Wow, I bet you have some great stories! I love the thought of my mrs with the butler in the buff.Love to hear some of your experiences either here or by pm.

over a year ago

Plenty of stories from d*unk wild horny hen parties! They all egg each other on and not uncommon for one of the party members to end up with a hand or mouthful behind the scenes or even swap numbers to meet later in the night...

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

"Plenty of stories from d*unk wild horny hen parties! They all egg each other on and not uncommon for one of the party members to end up with a hand or mouthful behind the scenes or even swap numbers to meet later in the night..."

Mmmmmm, love to hear some! Did you ever get naughty with the bride to be?

over a year ago

I did exactly the same as davalad whilst at university. It might sound like a great job and a lot of the time it was but d*unk women often can get very gropey (and in a you're crushing my balls kind of way).

Often they'd slip their number for later that night or even weeks later.

over a year ago

I did yeah and a few birthday girls for 40th or 50th parties. What goes on tour stays on tour as they say haha

By *irtydom86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Up north!

I'd love to hear about your experiences of what went on whilst...'on tour'! Such a hot thought

over a year ago

My (ex) wife's work mate ended up being fucked by her stripper. Gemma is a very pretty girl and just can not say no to any cock. Anyway, we're at the wedding and inbetween the lunchtime reception & evening reception, it later came out in the divorce, she'd only had the stripper at the wedding venue and fucked him. She had a affair with him until she was caught. Her first kid turns out to be the strippers, no one knows who the daddy is for kid 2 lol. Now she's divorced & the stripper guy has dumped her too

over a year ago

My ex was at a hen party in Edinburgh. They rented a house for weekend they had a butler in the buff. Everyone left to go out clubbing she came back because she forgot her phone and walked into find the mother of the bride getting fucked from behind by the butler in the buff over the breakfast bar.

By *lasgowguyooMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Should do a kik group for confessions that might not be suitable for a public forum. Interested?

over a year ago

"Should do a kik group for confessions that might not be suitable for a public forum. Interested?"

Big time

By *horleymale997Man
over a year ago

Chorley

"Should do a kik group for confessions that might not be suitable for a public forum. Interested?"

Definitely interested

over a year ago

A mate is male stripper and said he has fucked dozens of brides at their hen parties.

By *lasgowguyooMan
over a year ago

Scotland

I can set it up send me the kik names

over a year ago

"I can set it up send me the kik names"

Won't let me message you

By *lasgowguyooMan