Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working away

Jump to newest

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Something came up at work and it meant I had to work away far a week and I would be staying in a hotel on my own. I organised for my wife to have a little fun one evening on one condition, that was that she had to send me some live photos of what she was doing. ( and that's a different story to this one lol ). So I arrive at my hotel Sunday night, checked in, it was a lovely little place with about fifteen rooms, it also had a smallish bar / eating area and this was also open to the public. A young lady prob in her mid twenties showed me to my room, I must say I did find her quite attractive, but thought, she would not look twice at a bloke my age, aww well, one can only wish lol. She left me to settle in and unpack my case. I had taken all my clothes out of my case and hung them up when I noticed a carrier bag laid in the bottom of my case, I thought ayup what's this ?, being from Yorkshire lol. I looked inside and found a dirty magazine, three condoms and a little note from my wife, which read, I love you so much, thank you for arranging the fun for me, I've put you a little something in for you if you can find someone, I'd like you to have some fun too xxx.

Once I'd settle in, I thought I might as well have a drink in the bar, so off I went. I had a few drinks and got chatting to the bar staff, the young lady who'd checked me in, another lady about the same age and one more prob closer to my own age. There where a couple of local lads in next to me and between us we had some very flirty conversation with the bar staff and they did seem to be enjoying it. Anyway, after prob one too many beers than I should have had I decided to go to my room as I had work in the morning, I had left my case on the bed, and as I moved it I remembered the magazine my wife had put in, so thought I'd have a little bed time read, as was feeling a little horny after flirting with the girls in the bar.

The next morning I went down for breakfast and it was the older of the three girls that was there to serve me, she brought my breakfast and asked me if I'd had fun last night and gave me a smile and a wink, I had it had been a real good night thank you, she asked what time would I be back after work tonight, I said prob around 6ish, ok she said gave me a little wink again and if she trot.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifunforuMan
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Nice so far bud

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Nice casual start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont stop there

over a year ago

Nice build up

over a year ago

Doncaster

On returning to the hotel the first evening, I noticed that someone had been in my room and cleaned, I also noticed my case was back on my bed, first I thought someone had moved it just to Hoover up, but when I looked inside, I could see the magazine was open, ?, someone had been reading it, but who ??. Down in the bar I continued flirting with the three lady's behind the bar, we where all really hitting it off, which had me wondering, was it one of these that had been in my room ???. The next morning I decided to test something, I left the magazine in my bed, on my return, I found the mag, on my bed side table, this time with a little note, saying nice read and nice pictures xxx. Who was this coming in my room ???? It was killing me to find out. That night at the bar I tried to steer the conversation in a way that might help identify who it's was, but none of them was giving anything away. The next day, I did not have to be in work till lunch time, so I had a lay in, I had a late breakfast and decided to got to my room for a shower, I had been in for quite a while, it was very relaxing the water pouring over me, who all of a sudden the shower door slid open....

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Is there more to cum

over a year ago

Mmmmm enjoying this

over a year ago

Great fun story so far ??

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next instalment

over a year ago

Doncaster

I turned around to find Sarah, the older of the three bar maids, she was standing there totally naked, her ample breast look magnificent and I could see she had a shaven pussy, she said " I've been enjoying your book, and I've been thinking of you all week, may I join you ?". Hell yes, was the thought in my mind, I said " yes please do " and I moved over and she joined me under the water. Straight away she put her arms around my shoulders and started to kiss me, the water was running all over our faces , I pulled her close and my cock that had already spung into action was pressing against her belly, she let out a moan of pleasure and slipped one of her hands down wrapping it around my cock which she then slowly wanked. Oh god was this really happening?? I thought, as our tongues explored each other's mouths, her breasts pressing firmly against my chest, this whole scene felt so erotic. After about 10 minutes of heavy petting in the shower I asked her if she would like to get dry and get on the bed ? . She smiled at me and said " I'd love to". We quickly dried each other the lay the towels on the bed, she turned to face me and we kissed again, still kissing I laid her back on to the bed , kissing her lips, then her chin, I gently kissed around her neck then slowly down to her breasts, her nipples where now rock hard and as I took one into my mouth, she sucked her breath in then let out a low sexual moan, I spent time sucking both nipples and I could tell this was working her up, I then let my tongue slid down her belly towards her pubic area, as I did she spread her legs wide, I could see her pussy was already soaking wet and willing for me to taste it. My tongue very lighty touched her clit and she reacted instantly, gripping the towels with both hands, arching her back, and flinging her head back, she cried " oh god, yes", this was my queue to slip my tongue the whole lentgh of her sweet pussy and boy did it taste sweet . My tongue went into over drive working on her pussy, her clit and even exploring deep inside her hole, I could feel her building up, and all of a sudden she cried out as she came in my mouth.....

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Very nice so far.

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

Doncaster

She pulled me up towards her and kissed me again, this time she could taste her own pussy juices on my lips, she then flipped me onto my back and with my rock hard cock standing straight up, she took it into her mouth, boy it was heaven as she slowly slid her lips the full lentgh of my cock, then bobbing up and down also taking time to suck on my throbbing knob, this lady certainly knew how to suck cock xxx she was massarging my ball and was letting one finger slip down and stroking my arse. This was so arousing and felt fantastic. After a good while of sucking my cock, she said she needed me to fill her up, she wanted my cock inside her pussy, so she straddled over me and position herself right over my cock and with one hand holding my shaft and the other parting her pussy lips, she lowered herself onto my eager waiting cock, biting her lip as it slipped inch by inch to her soaking pussy, till every last inch was deep inside her, she started rubbing herself backwards and forwards on my cock, her clit rubbing against me, steadily getting faster and faster, she was riding my cock like a bucking bronco for all she was worth, I had all on holding on trying not to explode inside her, I nearly lost control of myself when she suddenly orgasamed right on top of my cock, I could feel her pussy juices running out of her, all over my cock, balls and down my legs, my god this woman was wild xxx. After she caught her breath, she leaned forward, kissed me and told me to fuck her and fuck her hard. I rolled her over onto her back, I position my glistening cock on the edge of her swollen pussy lips and with one big thrust, I rammed into her hard and fast, she raised her legs a wrapped them around me, her arms around my neck, she said, " oh yes, that's it , fuck me, fuck me hard, I want to feel you inside me ". My thrusts getting harder and harder each time, she was also lifting her arse to meet my thrusts, getting maximum length of my cock into her. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock thickening, she could also feel I was getting ready to cum. Crying, yes, yes, yes as I pounded her pussy, one last thrust and pow, my cock exploded with such high force, she opened her eyes wide looking straight at me, feeling each pump of my cock as my spunk erupted into her, holding me tight as the pumping slowed down, I collapsed on top of her to catch my breath. We lay there not moving, just listening to each other breathing. We both got back into the shower and kissed some more as we cleaned each other, we both got dressed and as we left my room, she said, well you have two more condoms in your case, it would be a shame to let your go home with then unused, I'll see you tonight in the bar then xxx

over a year ago

Very good . Can't wait for more

over a year ago

Got me excited

over a year ago

hot story so what happened next