Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Can't beat the first time on a double Ender

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always loved going to the city for the day, there was always plenty to explore when you went into the old town, small shops with items never to be found on the high street. As we walked up and around the winding street we came across a shop, it appeared quite gothic like but we went in as she was looking for new piercings.

Punk style clothes hung on the rails, heavy metal playing over the speakers, it was then I noticed a doorway through to a back room.

Immediately this caught my interest. Standing in the door way my eyes roamed the smaller room which was filled with glass cabinets and shelves, the content had my mouth watering as I turned to get her attention. I nodded for her to follow me.

She grinned as she realised what had caught my attention, the room was filled with naughty toys, books and dvd's. I had been looking to add to our toy box collection and as soon as I seen it, I knew the rest of the day would be abandoned for a different level of fun. Asking the assistant for help did however make me blush but at the same time, what a buzz.

We left the shop and headed back to the car.... She hadn't seen my purchase and asked if she could look in the bag.

I warned her that to look she would also have to play. I knew she would bite. Taking the challenge her hand dipped in the bag and with a naughty glint in her eyes she pulled out the 18" double ender dildo. It seemed huge in comparison to some of the toys we had and I had to remind myself this one was for sharing.

Feeling devilish I took my left hand of the wheel as she unwrapped the mighty dong, slowly I felt my way up her thigh until I could feel the warmth between her legs.

Undo your jeans was the order from my mouth, followed by a request to pull them down.

Still holding our new toy she done as was asked. My hands found her pussy and my fingers began to explore. I could feel her relax against my probing fingers as they slid over her pert little clit.

I was in a dominating mood and decided I wanted to push her some. The next order from my mouth was for her too make the dong wet. Watching her on and off while driving she took one end and started licking it, then she took the whole end in her mouth. It was thick, I could see it wasn't an easy fit. My fingers explored more and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

Good girl.... Now put your legs up on the dashboard and let me see how much you can take of that bad boy.

She looked nervous but I knew she would obey. As she lifted her legs I moved the car into the fast lane, this is where I got my kicks.

She teased her pussy with the big head and slowly eased it in, as she pulled it out I could see it was wet from her juice. I put the foot down, passing cars, lorries, buses, I kept their speed for a few moments wondering if they would catch a glimpse of my girlfriend pounding her cunt with the massive toy.

As I pulled into our street, I allowed her to dress. I was aching to play more and new that once inside our day wasn't going to be over any time soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

That's it for now, I need to get writing again x

over a year ago

I can't wait xx

over a year ago

Mmmm, we can not wait for more

over a year ago

Wow what a start! This definitly got me hard!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/15 00:21:44]

over a year ago

Did you's see my other my other story..... Always loved playing with my girl. x

over a year ago

"Did you's see my other my other story..... Always loved playing with my girl. x"

Loved it

over a year ago

Nice

Post new Message to Thread