Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Little Shop Of Psycho Pleasures

Jump to newest

By *een1x_Bedlam OP   Man
over a year ago

Padstow

So there I was,walking through town,bored,with nothing to do and heading to an area I'd not been for a while. The day was warm and sunny with some blue sky. Feeling the sun on my face I decide to take a shortcut through a little “boutiquey” courtyard, when I see a Shop I hadn't seen before. Unusual for me not to take notice as it's a designer Lingerie Boutique and I NEVER miss the chance to stand and stare at ladies underwear! As I was looking in through the window I see a little handwritten card at the bottom of the stairs that says

"Adults only upstairs "

Sparking my Curiosity I go in and enquire as to what's upstairs (knowing full well what will be upstairs), the VERY lovely, tall, lithe, long haired brunette owner says she has some toys upstairs and to follow her. She locks the shop door, flips the open sign over to closed and we go upstairs. First thing I see is a double bed that looks like someone's just got out of it (staged I'm sure),

"Nice" I say "Recent?"

She looks back at me and says

"Might be,I think you'll find what you need over there, I'll just wait here" and drapes herself on the end of the bed. She crosses her legs and fixes me with a VERY VERY intent stare. I wander on over and have a look......I walk passed 2 paddles, one with SLUT on it that you can brand your "Spankee" with (you know the "clapper" sort of paddle?), I clock it and walk in further. Now, sitting in a little box shelf unit is something I've been looking for for a while now. A Roll of Bondage tape...!! I pick it up and a nice Satin Blindfold that is in a wicker basket on the floor. I turn to her

"Very nice" I say, waving both suggestively in the air. "I've been looking for some Bondage tape for a while now.....not entirely sure I know the best way to use it but I'm sure my imagination is twisted and riotous enough to sort that out quickly"

I stand there for a while,looking her up and down. She has long brown hair to just passed her shoulders and it's slightly wavey. She has icey blue eyes that have a slightly un-nerving quality as if they're staring right into your soul if not right through you. She has full lips that look good for wrapping around my dick AND for biting the lower one and pulling.

She notices me sizing her up and drops her chin to her chest and fixes me with a good and proper "fuck me 'til you break me" stare,

"Well if you need a pair of wrists" and puts both arms stretched out in front of her,wrists together.....

"What the FUCK have I just walked into?!?!?" I think to myself, but there's NO WAY I'm passing THIS up.

"You realise you're in serious fucking trouble by doing that, don't you? You DO realise just what you've surrendered?"

"Uh huh" she mouths back, a burning look in those icey eyes that could bore through a Glacier......

So I look down at the roll of tape (I can see she hasn't taken her eyes off me) and grab the end, I look back up at her and make eye contact, a split second after I yank the roll so it makes a noise. She flinches and smiles back at me.......I raise one eyebrow at her and stroll over, as I get closer my slight smile broadens and I walk straight passed the paddle....without looking at it I put my hand out and pick it up in one fluid motion. Still advancing towards her, I slap the paddle against my thigh so it goes "CLACK......CLACK......CLACK" ...... Every time I do, she visibly twitches at every CLACK.

I get over to her perched on the edge of the bed standing about a foot away from her, she slides to her knees, inches away from my twitching cock, looks up at me, puts her arms up and drops her head right down low.

So I bind her wrists up really well, spin her round on her knees, grab her bound wrists through the middle with my left hand and the belt on her jeans at the back with my right - and LAUNCH her on to the bed.

She lets out a little "yip" of pleasure.

"You know?" I say, CLACK , "I wonder if this word Slut works"...

Now, I don't want to push my luck, AND I don't want to give her everything at once - gotta have a taster for her to want more later on. So I get her on all fours forcefully I grab a handful of hair in my left hand and let rip with the paddle in my right, she squeals.....I snap her head back at the same time as the next blow, I can see her eyes starting to glaze a little as she tunes into it.

"3rd time's the charm" I say.

This swing comes all the way from the outfield.....I know you can't break leather but hell, I nearly did! That scream was so loud I had to check the CCTV to see there weren't cops at the door thinking someone had been murdered! I tell you, I should have gagged the bitch first!

"You know something? I REALLY can't tell if that's worked right or not, only ONE way to find out I guess"

So I put my left leg on the back of her knees and push down hard so as to pin them down, I snake my left hand round her waist, tucking my left thumb in to the top of her jeans. It just slips in to the top of her silky panties and brushes that smooth skin of hers. I find her belt buckle and undo it, pulling it apart, it drops and jangles. I drop the paddle on the bed and grab the buckle side of her belt with my right hand and yank it out of the belt loops and at the same time I. She starts to really struggle then, but she doesn't cry out for help, I KNOW she's not serious about this so I play along. Just to make my point I give the soles of her feet a good

thwack with the paddle, her toes curl and she stops resisting a little.

I kneel harder on her legs and she slows her struggling, now, with her belt in my hand and her being slightly subdued I wind the belt around her ankles and then do it up. I undo the button on her jeans and slide her zip down temptingly tantalising and full of intent, putting the paddle between my teeth I grab both sides of her jeans and yank. They come down a little to expose her arse crack.....pulling more I get just her arse out of her jeans and can see a red patch where I've struck her.

"Hmm.....nice coverage but no wordage. THAT isn't good enough is it? IS IT?!?!" I say forcefully.

"N..n...n..nnooooo" she stutters.

"I'm gonna sort that out aren't I?"

"Y..Yes,you are" she whimpered.

"What do you want you little slut?" A leading question I know the answer to already.

"I want my red slut arse...spanked until it's sore and burning"

THWACK CLACK SMACK ......the word Slut can now be slightly more visibly seen.

"Oooooh...but you can't see it,what a shame. This is quite nice,not heavy,makes a great noise..... I'll take it,the blindfold and the Bondage tape."

"Oh,oh,ok" she says back, a little unsure of what's just happened.

"I'll leave the money downstairs,it comes to £49.00"

I pulled £50 out of my pocket and disappeared downstairs (I'm a trustworthy guy and don't steal,so I didn't rob her till - although I'm sure the thought went through her head. More little bits of Torture), I left the money on the desk, I even wrote out a receipt in the little receipt book she had, for the items, and then walked over to the door. I pause for about 30 seconds, considering whether to just leave her upstairs and go, or whether to set her free and then go. I clicked the latch VERY loudly and I'm sure she must have twitched upstairs.....I paused, looked at my watch and let a minute pass by..... I opened the door and closed it, mimicking me leaving and the door closing on it's own.

Leaving it another thirty seconds I then open the door again as if another customer had walked in, I walk back across the floor and passed her desk, picking up some scissors on the way and hiding them behind my back in my right hand....I walked up the stairs and could see the look of relief in her eye as she realised she wasn't going to have to explain this situation to a member of the public, as I got to the top of the stairs and turned towards the bed and walked towards her, I brought the scissors out a la Jason and Friday 13th....putting on my most Charming of Maniacal grins I paused for dramatic effect (I think by now she thought this was a scene from Reservoir Dogs), and then carried on towards her, she looked frightened. Like REALLY frightened (Good,I thought, nothing like a frisson of fear and the unknown to add a buzz to an encounter). When I got to her I pushed her back on the bed from sitting upright and put my right knee on her chest......

"You know Slut.... you shouldn't be so quick to volunteer. Volunteering can get you killed and cut up,Volunteering can get you mutilated, Volunteering can be VERY VERY Bad for your health.”

I stopped and stared at her, concentrating my gaze on her face.

“You look like you've had a nose job, I wonder if these scissors would be sharp enough to split a fucking nostril?"

(I waved them around nonchalantly in front of her)

"Do you wear contacts? Are THEY coloured?"

She nodded frantically.

"I'd like to see them but it means I'd have to touch your Eyeball with my fingers/ It just grosses me out if I have to touch an Eyeball"

(It doesn't, I've worn contact lenses for years).

"Soooo, I'm wondering if I should just “Cut n Run” huh? You know, add it to all my other Eyeball trophies to be stared at later when I'm rubbing myself in Goosefat and listening to Britney Spears?"

I've never seen someone's eyes go so wide in pure shock and horror before!

“Must be doing something right, maybe Britney is one of her favourites and I've just seriously tainted it for her?” I thought to myself.

"Now I KNOW these are sharp enough to open a vein.....I reckon I should just make a vertical incision and fuck off out of here, I've had my fun and now I'm terminally bored of this whole “yawnfest”, in fact you're starting to repulse me now and I bet fucking you would be some repugnant shit. SOooo..."

I started to run the point of the scissors down her forearm to her wrists, she was starting to shake now and her eyes were welling up with tears......

I got to the binding and said to her in a really low, soft, menacing tone

"Sooo it's lucky I'm a nice guy and not totally homicidal, and it's ALSO lucky I'm going to set you free now. The money's on the table, let's just think of the remaining £1 as your price for your service this afternoon. I'll see YOU very soon, I pass by every day to go to work and I may need some more stuff soon"

SNICK!!

I severed the Bondage Tape and left her with a little bit for her to break herself. With that, I got up, went downstairs and left the shop without looking back at her.....

Even though I'm a Man..... I've decided.....

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Saving this wow! Made me all achey x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Although the bits about the eyeballs and noses not so much :p Just love the thought of a good spanking x

By *dinburghsueTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Great story but I think you went a bit weird at the end. Just my opinion.

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Wow love this!

By *een1x_Bedlam OP   Man
over a year ago

Padstow

Thanks for the feedback..... It's a slightly twisted story but there should be some parallels drawn for reality about the dangers of random stranger encounters.

You never know who or what is out there....

Even though I'm twisted when it comes to sexual play, I can assure you I'm not totally Psycho! Lol

I'm working on one story at the moment about Master and sub relationship and encounter... But it's turning out to be more of a novella! I'm on 15 pages so far and still going!

Not entirely sure I'll be able to post it all in one go on here.... But will attempt to do so.

Keep an eyeball on the forum...

Stay safe, play safe!

Post new Message to Thread