Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

"Cum holding"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys can you all help me out.

I guy who met wanted to cum inside me and for me to hold his cum inside me as long as I could and send him pictures of my bits and panties throughout the day.

I have to confess although I did find it a bit of a weird request I actually found it a real turn on.

My question is;

I this a big turn on for other people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A guy I met that should say lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there not an issue with safe swx involved here?

over a year ago

Sounds very horny and naughty would love to see the pics or lend u hubby for the same thing and then send me pics mmm xx

By *landalCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My fiance calls it " the gift that keeps on giving" she will send me pics on phone of it leaking out her sweet pussy and the wet mess in her knickers.. it's a turn on knowing that she's thinking of me and how she got it every time a little leaks out....

over a year ago

This is so sexy. I love it when Mr fills me and I leave it for ages and ages. Will tell him how good it feels or get him to slip his finger in.

Wouldn't do it with a meet though x

By *issGorgNipplesWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Had heavy cummer Exs and it's such a turn on feeling it dripping out at any time and telling him!! He'd be horny as when he got home!!!!!

By *an1973Man
over a year ago

Notts

"Had heavy cummer Exs and it's such a turn on feeling it dripping out at any time and telling him!! He'd be horny as when he got home!!!!!"

over a year ago

"Hi guys can you all help me out.

I guy who met wanted to cum inside me and for me to hold his cum inside me as long as I could and send him pictures of my bits and panties throughout the day.

I have to confess although I did find it a bit of a weird request I actually found it a real turn on.

Anything to do with Cum is a turn on for me as I have a cum fetish

My question is;

I this a big turn on for other people?"

By *elly123Woman
over a year ago

brum

[Removed by poster at 25/08/15 12:28:39]

By *elly123Woman
over a year ago

brum

You think that's bad? I have been chatting to a Lady on here for some time now and get on really well with her but we was chatting the other day and she was saying how horny she was the night before and went to bed and got the toys out playing with her wet pussy. Then she fell to sleep and the dog always sleeps at the bottom of the bed, and how she woke up with the dog licking all her juices I asked her what she did and she said she couldn't stop the dog cos if felt so good.

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Must have been a cock-er spaniel

over a year ago

I have to admit that there is something very erotic about being filled with a stranger's cum, and keeping it in...

Even better, sleeping with it inside me and waking up wet and messy, and knowing that I shouldn't have done it - but that I did....

By *otwifeforyouCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

We likevto do the same thing hut with a lovers cum not hubby!

Post new Message to Thread