Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bent over...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After weeks of steamy messages I'm finally knocking on your door nervously. You open it with a cheeky twinkle in your eye & pull me in through the door...we're kissing passionately, tongues licking, some lip biting, undressing each other as we go. Hands all over each other, you're pinching my erect nipples through my black lace bra.

I'm breathing hard and fast begging you to fuck me, you turn me around and bend me over the kitchen table so my ass is exposed and my pussy is displayed but still teasingly hidden by my thong.

You pull it slightly to the side and quickly slide two fingers inside my swollen pussy to see how wet I am - very.

I hear you unzip your jeans, my cheek pressed against the cool table top, a smile spreads across my face. You take out your huge hard cock and start teasing my pussy with the head, rubbing it up and down my soaking lips.

I start to moan and push back against you....you allow just the tip to slide inside still teasing me...

I push my ass back further against you begging for your hard shaft to fill my aching pussy.

You let me push against you whilst you stand firm behind me, my dripping pussy swallowing every inch of your shaft until my buttocks are against your body....I let out a loud moan as my pussy is filled up with your hardness.

Suddenly you push my buttocks forward, sliding me straight off your length and back onto the table and spank my soft ass cheek putting me in my place!

You go back to teasing me again with the throbbing head of your dick sliding it up and down and rubbing it in circles around my clit...

Once again I'm begging you to fuck me but you refuse and carry on teasing, sliding the tip in and holding my bum firmly this time so I can't push back no matter how hard I wriggle.

Then suddenly without any warning you slide your full length hard and fast into me and I squeal with surprise and pleasure!

You take it all the way out again and I cry out with frustration before feeling you push straight back in again.

You start to work up a rhythym but don't want me getting too used to it so just as my breathing quickens and I'm about to cum you pull out once more....!

My exposed pussy glistening wet in front of you, you kneel and very slowly lick my slit from top to bottom before licking my clit and sliding your tongue in and out of my juicy hole.

I love it and writhe around working my pussy against your face moaning in pleasure. But you know I'm longing for that feeling of being filled up by your huge cock.

So again without warning you snatch your tongue away and bury your shaft fully inside me, your balls slapping against me.

I cry out with delight while you pump away at my pussy....I tell you I'm going to cum and you dont miss a stroke just keep on fucking me deep and hard until you feel my pussy grip you tighter and my legs twitch beneath me. At that you pull your cock out and spray your cum all over my ass cheeks whilst I lie collapsed and exhausted over the table in front of you...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ADBOY9.5Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Mmmmm perfect when do u want me xx

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story. Thanks

By (user no longer on site)