Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The first time my wife met up her fwb she was very very nervous and drank far too much both before she went out and when she got to his flat. The result of this was that instead of having hot sex with her he ended up cleaning up after she threw up and getting her a taxi home.

The following day she contacted him to apologise and said if he invited her again she would make it up to him. When he asked how she asked him if he liked short skirts and stockings. Well it turned out he did, very much and once a week for the next three months she would dress up in her sluttiest gear and go and fucking.

My one regret is that I never got to watch but I did have the pleasure of hearing a fully detailed account when she came home. She would still be wearing her fuck me outfit and I would lie on our bed whilst she showed me how she posed for him and flashed her tits, stocking tops and ass for him. She would tell in exact detail what they did to each other and lastly still in her stockings and heels she would fuck me in the position she had fucked in him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Love to see her

Or is she a myth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread