Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected Bi Fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always considered myself to be a straight guy until one day when something unexpected happened. My wife and I were staying at a nudist resort where there were woods around the camping area.

I always get up early and make a cup of tea while wife is still asleep. One morning I made a cup of tea and (naked of course) took it outside and wandered around and into the woods. It was about 06:00 and already quite warm and I stood admiring the view and sipping my tea. I had only been there for a short while when I realised there was a guy wandering towards me also naked. We nodded and he came and stood next to me and we struck up a polite conversation when I felt his hand on my bum. I didn't do anything and carried on sipping my tea when his hand slowly went round to my cock which to my considerable surprise was stiff! I had never been touched by a bloke before.

After a short while he began to wank me off and it wasn't long before I shot loads into the grass as I let out an involuntary groan that was quite loud in the early morning still. He wandered off as quickly as he had approached.

During the day I saw the guy a couple of times and we exchanged a polite nod.

Next morning I made the tea as usual and wondered if the same thing would happen as the morning before. Surprisingly as I made a mug of tea I already had a hard on as I wandered off around the wooded paths naked as usual - well it was a naturist resort.

It wasn't long before the guy reappeared and after a long spell we carried out a mutual hand job on each other without a word being said.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't beat a good wank in the morning . You should have held each others cocks while having a piss as well then lick clean

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Can't beat a good wank in the morning . You should have held each others cocks while having a piss as well then lick clean "

Yuch - no way

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thought you liked watersports ????

By *arry_UkMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story.... Wouldn't mind that happening to me.... Love a good hand job

Post new Message to Thread