Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

2 man rule. Factory stocktake

Jump to newest

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Not real. Just a fantasy.

Arriving at work Saturday morning, Jon was met by Jacky and four other team leaders, one of whom had already opened up the factory. “Sooner we start, sooner we’re away” said Michelle, as they all went in and got rid of coats and flashed up the computers. Having changed into coveralls, and deciding that working in pairs would get the job done quicker, they went off and started their recounts. Jon had noticed Jacky when he first joined the company and in truth, it would have been impossible to miss her: Dark hair; tied back, medium height, very pretty and with what he remembered was a very tidy body underneath the shapeless coveralls they were required to wear. Whilst they’d been out together as part of the same group of friends on social occasions and works “do’s” before, things had not progressed beyond a kiss on the cheek when either of them had been leaving a taxi at the end of an evening. They got along well and had soon worked through the majority of items on their list and made their way back to the base for a break. They got there to find the other two couples already changed and getting their coats on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

“What’s happening?” asked Jon.

“Computer failure, looks like the server has crashed.” Said Michelle, “IT are in and trying to fix it, but there’s no chance we’ll be able to enter our recounts until Monday so we were about to write you a note and then go. Are you all finished too?” Jacky laughed a little and replied “I wish. We’ve got a few more to do but then we’ll be sorted. Tell you what, let me have the keys, I can lock up this part of the factory when we go and will drop the keys off at yours when I go past on my way home. When we leave I’ll call IT and ask them to set the codes on the alarms for me. “Ok” said Michelle, “See you both Monday. Byee!” And with that, she left the office which had been their base and walked off into the dark of a silent factory.

“Back in a minute” said Jacky, “need the loo” and she left the office at the trot. Jon sat there, drinking a cup of coffee he’d got from the vending machine earlier and thinking about Jacky and how working with her was definitely the best thing that had happened to him today. Working with her was pretty good, she was fun and very easy to look at. A few minutes later, Jacky reappeared and slumped down in the chair opposite Jon and released a long breath. Head back, eyes closed she sat there and Jon took a few moments to appreciate her, letting his eyes take in the woman sitting opposite him now. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn’t help but wonder what was underneath the coveralls she had on: mentally undressing her as he peered over the rim of his coffee cup was about the only exciting thing that was going to happen to him today so he may as well make the most of any opportunity that presented itself. Jon knew she was 34, separated, no kids but not seeing anyone either which was something which surprised him: now he was relatively near to her, he couldn’t understand why she wasn’t attached as she was definitely a very good looking and pleasant woman. He felt himself stirring in his pants while he thought about her and he adjusted his position accordingly to compensate for that. At the sound of his movement, she raised her head and opened her eyes and looked at him catching him mid-wriggle…

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

over a year ago

I do like a good stock take

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

I'm so ready for more of this story!

over a year ago

Carry on

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

“You ok?” she asked him then she saw the coffee “I’m parched and I’d love one of those, would you mind getting me one please? I left my money at home like the numpty I am” Jon felt his face warm up as an embarrassed flush reddened his cheeks. “Here. Err, have mine” he said and he leaned forward to pass it over to her. Unfortunately, she was further away than he thought, and he had to get up from his chair to pass her the drink. Standing up, she could see that he was proudly pressing against the front material in his trousers in a way he’d certainly not been earlier in the morning while they were working together. She smiled at his embarrassment, took the cup from him and said “Thank you. Pleased to see me are you?” and she glanced down at his crotch area. Following her gaze, his gaze moved from her face, down to his lap area. His face burned red and he quickly started to turn round from her moving towards his seat where he’d been sitting. “Stop” she said. “It’s okay. I doubt you’re the first person to have an erection and I’m not shocked or disgusted that it’s happened here and now. Being as there’s no-one else around I’m assuming I was the cause of that, so it’s quite nice to know I still have what it takes if I’m honest” Finishing the coffee then throwing the cup in the bin she said “Come on, let’s get these last couple of bits counted and go. I think I fancy a drink and I’d like to get you one in return for the coffee please.” Leaving the office they walked out into the dark factory and through to the production lines where two of the illuminated assembly lines looked like islands in a sea of darkness.

over a year ago

Factory floor . Had some good times there

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Whilst they’d spent the morning working around and with each other after a short while, it became apparent to Jon that Jacky was definitely working closer to him. She was very much within his personal space, standing closer to him, their bodies touching (whether accidentally or by design Jon couldn’t tell), and it seemed that she was very much more tactile now: her hands touching him, on his arm as they compared counts, on and across his back or holding onto his shoulders as she edged past him in the narrow aisles of the production lines and standing close to him while they were transcribing figures, her warm body and the soft side of her breast pushing against his body and arm as he wrote. Jacky’s increased proximity coupled with the fact that the factory air-con was switched off was making him very warm indeed. Although they’d started early, it was by now late morning and the sun outside was beating down on the factory roof. “I’m sorry Jacky, but I’m too hot” said Jon, “I need to lose my tee-shirt.” Jon unpopped his thin coveralls shrugged them off his shoulders and then removed his tee-shirt. Wriggling back into his coveralls, he repopped them up and looked around to see Jacky had done exactly the same while his back was turned and he’d been concentrating. “I know what you mean” she said, “It’s ridiculous in here. Hope you don’t mind and we’ll be done soon anyway.” Jon’s eyes strayed down her front and saw that she was wearing a bra underneath her coveralls which to his mind covered very little. Jacky had a beautiful pair of breasts: full, round and definitely more than a handful. He felt his cock burst into life again and barely resisted allowing an audible appreciation of her body to escape his lips.

over a year ago

Loving the way this is going

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Seems to be a small audience for this. Oh well, press on rewardless.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jacky turned away, squatted down and started going through the boxes on the floor. Grabbing one of them, she turned round to Jon and called him. “Jon, can you come over here please and take a look at these?” Jon came over, looked down and regretted it; Jacky’s coveralls seemed to be having the greatest difficulty in containing her breasts thanks to another popper having come undone and he now had a view of them which made his already semi hard cock give up any pretence of trying to stay soft. “Oh yes, you’re definitely happy to see me aren’t you?” she said looking up at him. He nodded, “Very much so” he said. “That’s good” She said, “because we’re now all done and I want to see what you were so embarrassed about and trying to hide earlier on in the office.”

Kneeling down, she turned and moved the box she’d been holding out of the way and then dragged him closer, her hands clutching bunches of the material of his coveralls. When he was stood in front of her, her nose almost at his waist, she started to unpop the coveralls from the bottom. Slowly, deliberately she released them one by one until they were all undone and then standing up slowly, she put her hands inside the coveralls and eased them off his shoulders and down his arms until he was standing with them round his ankles. A thought struck him suddenly, “The doors! What if someone…” “Already locked” said Jacky. “I did them when I let Michelle out before I went to the toilet” he relaxed at hearing that and pulled her closer towards him. Taking a handful of material at the front of her coverall on both sides, he slowly pulled the material, making the gap wider: “Pop”, then “Pop” again before finally after a few seconds, “Pop Pop” and the last obstruction to Jacky’s body was removed. Jon leaned back slightly so he could admire her in the hard bright illumination of the production line lights: she looked far better than he’d imagined she ever would. Certainly the dresses she’d worn on their nights out had disguised just how good she looked. She looked great and he was more than a little curious as to what she would do now. She let him know in no uncertain terms the next instant.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Excellent stuff

By *uncouple99Couple
over a year ago

colchester ish

Great story. Love the build up

over a year ago

May be a small audience but it is fantastuc. Carry on please

over a year ago

Let's get to the gravy strokes lol

over a year ago

Please continue

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Stood there as he was in his boxers, his erection tenting the front of them proudly, she raised her arm, put her hand on the back of his neck, pulled him in toward her and kissed him, hard. Her other hand, she placed on his side, before moving it down his stomach and inside the waist of his boxers before gently taking hold of his cock. He felt her mouth form a smile as they were kissing and she pulled away slightly to speak: “That” she said, “is a fine cock you have there. I want that and very, very soon please.” Jon smiled “I have no problems with that”, he said and he leaned in towards her and started kissing her again. Deeply, exploring her, his hands now on her body, holding her and pulling her in tight against him. She let go of his manhood and wrapped an arm round his body while his hands moved over her body. He could feel her breasts in their bra against his chest, the mild roughness of the lace at odds with the smoothness of her skin and it excited him even more making his trapped manhood twitch. She felt the movement against her belly and her kisses became harder, her hands moved about his body quicker. He pulled her even closer and held her tighter, her body’s warmth combining with his own while his hands explored her body, moving inside her pants like a shadow, caressing her arse before moving further down her cheeks and softly, gently brushing her rear entrance. She groaned and rose up on tiptoe and kissed him so hard while holding his head in her hands: slowly releasing him and lowering herself back down, she edged away from him slightly.

“No… this isn’t the right place. Not here. I don’t want to do that here.” She said looking at him. His face must have been a kaleidoscope of different emotions so she said “There are a million better places we could fuck, but here? No.” He nodded, agreeing with her. If he was honest, he’d prefer somewhere better than a shop floor assembly line in a baking factory and he started to reach down to get his coveralls. “Wait” she said. “Just because I said no to fucking doesn’t mean I’m leaving empty handed - or mouthed.” Dropping to her knees, she reached up, and dragged his boxers down.

over a year ago

Gobble time

over a year ago

More please . Can't wait to read the next part , but first need a hard on . Just cum reading the last part

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jacky took a moment or two to take in the sight of Jon’s cock before she grasped it in her hand. Sticking her tongue out, she moved the cock over it, catching the diamond of pre-cum that had emerged whilst she was looking at it. Using her tongue to smear the leaked pre-cum she slowly took the cock between her lips and then proceeded to take it into her mouth until her nose was hard up against Jon’s stomach. Looking up at him, she could see that he’d been watching her intently and he was smiling as she slowly eased him out of her mouth. Back onto it again and she heard him groan as he was swallowed by her, her warm mouth enveloping him completely, it felt so good and her tongue playing on him felt so good. He placed his hands on her head and started guiding her gently at first, setting up a light rhythm but then deliberately beginning to take control. She released him from her mouth as she eased back and said “Not too hard. I like it, but not too hard with me.” He nodded and she took hold of his shaft and resumed her oral ministrations upon it.

He was holding her head and fucking her mouth slowly, deliberately, just how she’d asked him to. One of her hands was holding his side, the other gently massaging his balls and he’d never felt a sensation like it, she was turning this into something a whole lot more than a casual blow job. After what seemed like many amazingly slow minutes Jon started to feel his orgasm rising within him and he told her “I’m going to cum.” She slowly eased him out of her mouth and holding him, she wanked his shaft with very deliberate slow strokes until with a low moan, he spurted ropes of thick, white cum over her face and chest. After catching the last few drops, she then returned him back to her mouth where she cleaned him up and made sure she got the last drops from his cock. She released him, and with a little assistance from Jon, got to her feet again. She took a wipe from the bundle on the one of the work areas and used it to clean herself off with before turning to him and asking “You like that?” Jon was stood there with a slowly deflating cock still in the same position he’d been in since she’d started. He’d just experienced something amazing and he was luxuriating in the afterglow. He shook his head slightly as if awaking from a dream and muttered “Oh god yes. That was unbelievable. Thank you.” He pulled her in close against himself and kissed her hard cutting off her attempts at replying.

over a year ago

Brilliant

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent story - love to hear more!

X

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

They separated and she leaned down and pulled her coverall up to waist level before tying a knot with the sleeves. “Get yourself sorted, or you’ll catch a cold” she smiled and nodded down to his cock. He returned himself to his boxers and copied what she’d done with her coveralls. She turned away from him and kneeled down again by the boxes she’d been moving “Come on, last couple of things to do here and we’re away.” Jon walked over to where she was working and kneeled down beside her; “Hang on…“ and he put a hand on her arm. She stopped and turned her head to look at him. “What about you? I mean, what do you want? You just gave me the most amazing thing ever there, what can I do in return?” She looked at him, smiled and said “I’m sure you’ll think of something before we go and get changed.”

Twenty minutes later and they’d finished the remaining recounts and were walking off the factory shop floor; both of them glad to be leaving behind the hot, dusty space. They were now dirty, sweaty and wanted nothing more than to get away from that place. Closing and locking the Shop floor door, Jacky turned to Jon, smiled and said “Had a think yet?” Grinning at her, he replied Oh yes. I’ve been thinking all right”. They made their way through the offices and across the hallway and up the stairs to the changing rooms and lockers. At the doors to the changing rooms, they stopped and Jacky said “See you out here in a bit” and walked in. Jon stood immobile for a moment before he entered the male changing room. Walking the length of the big room, he stopped at his locker, opened it and put his towel on the bench behind him. Did he have time for a shower? Yes, he did. Stripping off quickly, he put his sandals on, grabbed his washbag and towel and walked down toward the communal showers: and stopped. He could hear water. Stepping forward and looking round the corner he could see steam coming out from the entrance to the showers. Moving slowly forward, he left his towel on the hook and stepped through the footbath and looked round the corner into the showers the noise of the running shower masking his movements.

over a year ago

And

By *cubaman3Man
over a year ago

sunderland

More plz I'm riveted

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jacky was stood to one side of a stream of water, her back to him facing the wall with her hands in her hair, washing it. Jon moved and stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips. She looked round, opened her eyes and smiled. Closing her eyes again, she turned back away from him. Using the shampoo bubble lather rubbed his hands along her shoulders, her back before reaching round and cupping her breasts in his hands his fingers immediately beginning to softly caress and roll her nipples gently. She leant back into him and let out a low noise that left Jon in no doubt she liked what he was doing to her. She moved her hips against him, trapping his now erect member. He moved his hips and it slid teasingly along the length of the cleft of her buttocks before he bent his knees slightly and allowed it to slide underneath her buttocks letting it touch first her back entrance and then her pussy. She moaned again, this time louder and longer. Her hands dropped from washing her hair, and she stepped forward, away from him and into the water. He stood almost hypnotised watching her gorgeous body in the water, the shower jets playing on her skin and the streams and cascades of water and foam running off her, down her legs to the floor and away… The warm, powerful stream stripped the soap and lather from her hair quickly and she moved back out of the jet after a couple of minutes to say to him “would you like to wash me?”

Jon needed no further encouragement and taking the proffered scrub Jacky had got for him, he began to lightly scrub her body. Now, he was finally able to appreciate what a gorgeous woman stood in front of him with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of the scrub moving over her body. He turned her around and scrubbed her neck, shoulders, back and buttocks, the remaining lather from the shampoo foam running down the divide between her cheeks. Holding her obliquely, but very close to his body he released the scrub and placed his left hand across her flat belly before allowing it free rein across her front while he let his right hand caress her buttocks, the fingers running down the gap, exploring and moving lower and deeper with every downward sweep until… he felt her flinch ever so slightly as his finger ran over her anus. He moved round slightly and his fingers went further and then he touched the bottom of her vagina lips. He let his fingers play over them softly for a few moments, feeling her move her hips as he did so, her breathing change slightly and her nipple that he’d been playing with harden further. He turned her head round, and kissed her and she moved herself off him before repositioning herself so she was facing him. She took his hand, replaced it over her shaven sex and then pushed his hand against herself.

over a year ago

Can't wait for the next part

over a year ago

So hard

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jon allowed his fingers to move down over her, until the palm of his hand was directly covering her sex. She pushed against him as the heel of his palm was level with her clit and she ground against it for a few moments before easing back. He moved his hand back up, and his middle finger ran up the dead centre of her sex and as it did so, he could feel the texture change. Where it had been water before, this was different. Slippery, slick, soft and very, very smooth. Jon’s finger reached the top and found her clit. It touched it, and he then circled it with his finger. A low groan escaped Jacky and her hands which had been around his shoulders before now gripped tighter and held him closer. Slowly, he circled around and across the swelling clit before making another journey down with his fingers, his fingers this time slowly and gently intruding into Jacky, feeling the warmth and different wetness on them as they emerged from her before entering her again for the return journey back to the little nub of pleasure at the top of her sex. Jacky’s breathing began to get quicker and more vocal. Jon’s fingers increased the pace at which they were rubbing her until with a groaned “Ohhh Godddd!” Jacky leant heavily against him, her eyes closed and she grimaced as her orgasm overtook her. Jon supported her holding her until she took her weight again on her own feet and looked at him “God that felt good. Soo, soo good. It’s been a while since I had something as good as that and vibrators are a poor second best. Thank you.”

over a year ago

Mmm

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

She disengaged from him and picked up the scrub. “Here, you need washing off too. Look at you, still filthy and everything. Not just your mind that’s dirty” and she smiled at him. “Let me get something for you” and before he could really object, she bent over and reached into her bag and stood up with a bottle of something pink and no doubt very feminine. “Hey!” Jon started to object, “If we’re going for a drink, I don’t want to be smelling of Pot-Pourri in the pub.” “Don’t worry, you won’t smell of Pot-Pourri I promise,” she said before squidging a massive amount onto the scrub and starting to soap him all over. Two minutes of vigorous soaping (during which, his cock was VERY well attended to) Jon was manoeuvred underneath the shower jet to have the lather washed off him. Jacky stood beside him, slowly stroking his cock. In response to his question “Do you reckon it’s clean?” she replied, “I’m making sure it’s REALLY clean.”

She turned the water off and standing up on tiptoes, collected her towel from where it had been hung over another shower head before moving away from the shower towards the drying area. Picking up his shower bag from the floor, Jon followed her. They stepped around the footbath area and Jon got his towel from off the rack. They were in the upper area of the factory and the changing rooms were warm. Jon slowly dried himself while watching Jacky. She finished before he did and she reached into her bag: retrieving a bottle of a clear liquid, she turned to him and said “Put some of this on my back would you please?” Jon took the bottle and saw it was baby oil. Jon’s cock had been at half-mast since Jacky had cum earlier and it started to grow harder as he smiled and took it from her “It’d be a pleasure” he replied, “but could you turn round for me please”

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Seem to be posting with diminishing returns.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jacky did so and Jon poured some oil into his hand. Quickly placing his oil filled hand on her back, he began rubbing it over her shoulders while he gave the bottle back to Jacky to hold. The sensations he was getting from rubbing the oil into her skin with both hands and ensuring it was fully worked in was making his cock grow harder and harder and he was wanting her more and more with every passing minute. The temptation to just bend her over the bench or have her straight away against the wall was very strong indeed “Okay” said Jon, “Turn round please.” Jacky did so and before he could ask for the bottle she raised the oil to eye level before turning the bottle upside down and allowing a very slow stream of the clear liquid to dribble out of the cap and fall in a slow motion cascade over her full breasts. Jacky popped the cap shut and tossed the bottle onto the bench next to them.

He raised his hands and cupped both breasts, capturing the oil, slowing its progress down her body but not halting it entirely. A tiny rivulet evaded his hands and ran down her stomach before disappearing from view momentarily. Spreading the oil over her, moving it about her chest arms and torso, Jon massaged the oil into Jacky’s skin feeling her nipples grow harder and harder as his hands passed over them. He gave them a slow, gentle squeeze and she closed her eyes and made a small noise. When she opened her eyes again, Jon moved back a few steps and laid their towels out on the large square changing bench; he sat on it and motioned to Jacky “Lie here.” Jacky lay back on the large bench and got herself comfortable. She wriggled herself around until happy and then ran her hands down her soft body before one of her hands descended further and a finger began to slowly trace a lazy circle around her clit. Jon leant forwards and began to kiss over and around her mound and down her the inside of her thighs before moving back up and kissing and licking slowly her outer labia. She moaned and one of her hands found its way to his head her fingers entwining themselves in his hair, whilst the other hand cupped a breast and caressed it.

Jon’s tongue slowly moved up her slightly parted lips: he could feel the sensation of moisture there while at the same time tasting her arousal. He reached her swollen clit and licked it, then kissed it; pressing against it before drawing it back with his lips causing her to grip his hair tightly and her legs to squeeze his head involuntarily. Releasing him, he let his tongue descend again before sliding it between her wet folds; sending it into her, letting him taste her fully and allowing him to enjoy her. He moved his hands up her body while probing her and they found her breasts and her very hard nipples. They demanded his attention so he began rubbing them between thumb and fingers, gently twisting them and all the while listening to her moan or utter his name or tell him how much she was enjoying it and how good it felt. His tongue attended to her clit; rubbing it, stroking across it, circling it like a predator before gently attacking and enveloping it and causing her to writhe around underneath him, his hands now moving down to encircle and hold her legs while he brought her to a climax which she announced to the world with a scream of “Oooooh God YESS!” and a simultaneous squirt from her pussy that both surprised and pleased him greatly.

over a year ago

Lush

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Seem to be posting with diminishing returns. "

Great story - keep it up!!

We're loving it, I'm sure plenty of people are reading it but many don't actually post! You were certainly up early this morning!

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Oh fuck yes xxx

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

She lay there, legs squeezed together, eyes closed, her body shaking slightly as her orgasm ran its course through her until after a minute or two, she opened her eyes and mouthed the words “Thank you” to him. He inclined his head and smiled back at her “My pleasure” he replied, “Very much my Pleasure”. He stood, and holding her hips, he slid her and her towel so that she was lying right at the edge of the bench with her legs hanging over. Standing at the end, she looked incredible and Jon wanted her so much at that moment. She semi rolled over to her bag, reached inside and retrieved a condom. “You’ll be wanting this. No glove, no love I’m afraid. Don’t ask me why I have one in my bag, just know that I do. Or at least, I did anyway.” She smiled and chuckled at his apparent confusion. “Come on already, what’s holding you?” and Jon, taking hold of his cock, slipped the condom on. He rubbed the tip up and down the wet slit against her swollen lips, his purple helmet getting shiny before he eased forward inside her, allowing only the head to enter her and being rewarded with a sharp gasp from Jacky before she started muttering “oh god oh god oh god oh god” her voice rising before she said loudly “Yes.. ohh yes, god yes that’s so good... I need more. Give me more please. Inside me now… more” Instead, he withdrew, and rubbed her wet slit again, this time with the head partially inside her before again, allowing himself to penetrate her a little deeper than the previous time. “Again”, she muttered before raising her voice again and telling him how good it felt and that she needed more. Anything, all of it whatever he had, her cunt needed his prick and she wanted it in her NOW!

over a year ago

Sounds great so far

over a year ago

Brill

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Thanks. Next part is over 4000 words long. #toowordy

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jon moved his hips back and then drove deeply into her, sinking himself inside of her while holding her hips and pulling her closer to him. He was inside her to the base of his cock and he removed himself from her and repeated the move. Again and again, his actions deliberate; long, deep thrusts inside her, her legs over the end of the bench, him holding her hips as he fucked her. Jacky’s hands moving between holding his forearms and grabbing handfuls of towel or kneading her own breasts or rubbing her clit as the feeling took her. Watching her with her eyes closed, and her head back, turned to one side, her breathing ragged as the light sheen of perspiration began to appear on her body while he fucked her: the sensations and feelings were incredible. Jon could feel his orgasm rising within him and slowing down, he told Jacky so. Breathlessly, she said “Me too, now fuck me hard” He started fucking her hard; deep powerful strokes that meant she had to hold onto him as he was holding her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and with one final deep thrust he came deep within her, the sensations of his pulsating cock shooting cum within her sent her over the edge and her orgasm overtook her, Jacky’s cry of joy combining with Jon’s groan of release.

Pushing against him with her pelvis and holding him tight round the waist with her legs, her hands grabbing at the flesh of his forearms she breathlessly made small, low noises of pleasure, relaxing her grip as she went quieter and she regained control of herself. Regaining control of herself, she lowered her legs from his waist and pulled him in closer to him with her arms “Thank you” she said in a very husky voice, “That was beautiful. Just what I needed. I came and I orgasmed too. Not done that for a long time” Jacky raised herself up onto one elbow and then swung herself round so she was sitting on the edge of the bench. She drew Jon in close and her warm, soft (and now glowing skin) was next to his. She kissed him hard and deep while slowly raking her nails across his back lightly and then said to him “Forget the drink, shall we just go back to mine after dropping off the keys?” Jon smiled and nodded.

By *ina75Woman
over a year ago

Stone

Brilliant. Really good mental images from reading this. Thanks.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

I've another one just completed. Shall I continue? It's another slow burner though.

By *mu96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Yes please continue

By *ina75Woman
over a year ago

Stone

Yes please, the slow burners do more for me than the wham bam ones. Also I like that you have a good command of written English. Correct spelling and grammar, sorry I'm a bit OCD about these things and so I get excited when I find a story that doesn't distract me by errors. Xxx

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Fair do's. Let's see what we can do.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

They moved apart and looked at each other. “I think we need to freshen ourselves up” said Jacky before quickly collecting her bag and heading back into the shower area. Jon followed her through and as he got to her, she turned the jet back on, spraying him with the initial burst of cold water “Yaaah! Jesus but that’s cold!” he gasped after he’d moved out of the way of the water. Jacky stood to one side, smiling at him before she turned on another jet and then moved underneath it, deliberately subjecting herself to the first few seconds of cold water. Jon watched her as she stood, hands clasped together in front of her between her breasts watching the dark brown of her areolae pucker up and the nipples grow and harden. He leant over and put his arm into the now warming water and gently tweaked the nipple closest to him. She opened an eye, turned her head and smiled. “Later” she said, “plenty of time later on. I want you at home.” They quickly washed again, rinsing of the sweat from their exertions of a few minutes previously, turned off the showers and went back into the changing area. They started to dry each other off, rubbing each other down and towelling dry.

“Hello?” They both stopped and stared at each other. The male voice came again, louder and closer “Hello? You there Jon?”

over a year ago

Oh wow

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Bravo bravo more more xx

over a year ago

Awesome

Keep it up

over a year ago

loving this xxx

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Making a shoo-ing motion to Jacky to go round the corner back into the shower area while putting his finger to his lips to urge her to be quiet then mouthing the word “SECURITY,” Jon called out “Hello! Yes? Here in the shower! What’s up?” The guard appeared at the edge of the drying area and saw Jon standing there drying his hair. “Hi Jon. Just doing rounds and wondering if you were okay? You and Jacky are still signed in according to the swipe card system and I’m doing rounds and making sure everything’s okay. By the way, where is Jacky? Not seen her anywhere on the walk round and the lights are all off in the ladies changing area. I called out in there but no answer.” Jon shrugged and continued drying his hair. “No idea.” He said “We split up after we’d finished so we could get changed and she said she’d meet me downstairs by the main doors. She’s got the keys so I hope she doesn’t lock me in. Tell you what though, I wish she’d been in that shower with me, she’s gorgeous. Arse to die for and body of a goddess.” The Security guard laughed and said “Agree with you there mate, she’s fucking lovely. I see her when I’m on day shifts walking around the place and I know what I’d like to do with her in a stock room. In fact, I’m getting a twinge thinking about her. Look, if you see her before I go, call Security and get them to radio me that you’re off site. I’m going to, err… disappear for a little while,” and lifting his mobile out of his pocket he smiled at Jon leaving him in no doubt about what he was going to go and do. The guard turned and walked away from the drying area, his quiet footsteps echoing through the deserted changing room until the muffled sound of the door opening and then closing changed to silence. Jon turned then looked back round the corner into the shower area.

over a year ago

Carry on

over a year ago

Finally a nice story about "normal" sex x

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Jacky was leaning against the cold tiled wall, her eyes closed, her bottom lip bitten and held firmly between her teeth whilst Jon saw her right hand rubbing very quickly at her sex, her left hand pulling, kneading and squeezing her breast. He stood there watching her for a few minutes appreciating her and enjoying the show that he was being treated to as she approached her orgasm. Her breathing now no longer silent but low and ragged and occasionally punctuated by small high pitched noises of enjoyment until finally, she stopped rubbing and trapping her hand between her legs, she bent in a semi crouch forwards and opened her mouth and released a silent scream of pleasure as her self-induced orgasm passed over and through her. Jon moved forward and supporting her under her waist as she wrapped her free arm around his neck he held her against his own body until she took her own weight again and stood up slowly, releasing her hand from between her legs and putting her fingers to his lips she said “Taste?” He moved his head forwards, and took the proffered couple of fingers into his mouth. He could taste nothing but her and her cum on them and it was a very arousing taste. He licked them clean then kissed her hard and smiling, said “You’re a bad one you are, what happened there?” “I got a bit bored waiting” she replied “so I thought I’d best make good use of the time I had. Plus, I was feeling very horny and the thought of doing it while you were talking was a massive turn-on. She looked down at his cock which was semi-hard. “Seems someone else was turned on too” and she smiled at him. “Come on, we need to get out.” She moved around him and stepped into the drying area and then she laughed loudly. “What? What’s so funny?” he asked. “He’s not that great a security guard is he?” and Jacky motioned towards the quite obviously feminine pair of wet sandals that had been kicked off by her after their second shower. Jon looked down: he was still wearing his and there were obviously two different pairs of wet footprints in the drying area. He started to smile and said to her “Come on, get dressed quick and let’s get going. I don’t want to have to meet Clouseau again if I can help it. Jacky smiled at the new name for the Security guard and she stepped out into the changing room. “Ten mins, see you downstairs in the main entrance” Jon nodded, “ Ten mins. Gottit” and as she set off away from him walking through the empty changing room Jon took a few moments to admire her pert buttocks and at that moment he promised himself he would try his hardest to get in between them before the day was out.

over a year ago

Ooh its getting better and better

over a year ago

cant wait for the next part

over a year ago

"cant wait for the next part"
me either such a horny story

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Fifteen minutes later and Jon sheepishly jumped the stairs 3 at a time down to the main entrance. Jacky was already there, wet hair already beginning to make the back of her top a darker colour. “Come on Skippy” she joked, let’s get out. I’ve already called Security and they’re monitoring the panels so they’ll know to set the alarms once the doors are closed. They walked out into the hot noontime brightness, their eyes taking a few moments to adjust to the light. Jacky locked the main door and turned and waved at the security camera on a mast which acknowledged her with a little waggle to let her know they had been seen. They walked in the direction of the car park and Jon walked close beside Jacky and put his arm round her waist. She made no attempt to drift away or wriggle him off and to his pleasure she then placed her arm around his waist before shoving her flat hand into his back pocket and grabbing a handful of his arse cheek. “Nice” she said.. “I like that” and they walked like that until they got to Jon’s car, an old, though well maintained open top MG. Jon disengaged himself from her, unlocked the door and held it open for Jacky to get in. She nodded her head in his direction, quietly said “Thank you” and got into the car, lowering herself into the bucket seat before sorting her skirt out. Jon walked round the car and as he was about to unlock the car, Jacky leaned over to his side, and lifted the door lock button up. Leaning across as she was, Jon was able to see down her front and got another view of her beautiful, round breasts causing him to unconsciously stop and stare at them. “Get in or you’ll grow roots.” He re-joined the world, smiled at himself and got into the car. Buckling in, he started the car, and they drove out of the car park. Turning his head, Jon quickly looked at her while she was sat in the car; she had her skirt hitched up and was showing almost all of her leg. “Nice. Trying to catch the sun?” he asked her. “Be silly not to in this weather wouldn’t it?” she replied. She leant sideways slightly, and her arm reached down across the short distance before touching his bare skin below the hem of his shorts. She rested her hand on his leg and as they drove along in agreeable silence, Jon wished he was able to reciprocate and rest his hand on her leg and explore further under that skirt she was wearing. Jacky’s hand squeezing his leg and hearing her voice saying “Left here and then second right” got his concentration back and he followed her directions until she said “Number 46, that’s where we’re looking for. It’s the one with the red estate in the drive… juuuuust there!” He pulled over and she slowly got out of the car and walked down the drive to the house. He watched her ring the doorbell and then wait a few moments before Michelle answered the door. Jacky handed the keys over then saw them have a chat before they both looked in his direction, and there was a smile from Michelle accompanied by a nod of the head and a smile from Jacky. He nodded back at them both and Jacky kissed Michelle on the cheek, they said their goodbyes and Jacky walked back to the car and stood by the door. “Are you not getting in?” he asked. “Are you not a Gentleman anymore?” she replied, smiling. “Sorry” he said, and he got out of the car quickly and like a mock chauffeur, opened the door and bowed low. She batted him on the back of the head, calling him a “bloody fool” then got in, again adjusting her skirt so she could catch maximum sun. He walked back to his side, and got in, closed the door and put his seatbelt on. Turning to look at her, he placed his hand on her leg and asked her “Where would you like to go, yours or mine?”

over a year ago

Mmm love it

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Brilliant story.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Turning to look at him, Jacky said “Well, I was originally going to get you a drink wasn’t I? But it’s all changed a bit since then. We’ll go to mine, I’ve got some drink left from the barbecue I had last week that are still in the fridge that you’re welcome to” He smiled and said “Thank you, that sounds perfect to me.” He started the car and they pulled away from the kerb with Jacky giving him the directions to her place; Jon knew where the road was and as he pulled onto the stretch of dual carriageway, he increased the speed of the old MG. The wind currents in the old open top car caused her skirt to billow out and up and he grinned as he saw that she was indeed wearing no underwear. The smooth skin of her sex looked so inviting and he looked forward to seeing it closer later. Her arms quickly got the billowing material under control and she turned to look at him, reddening. “Did anyone see, do you think?” Jacky asked him as they pulled into her empty driveway. Shaking his head, he answered her “I doubt it, unless they were in a helicopter flying above us.” After opening her door for her, they walked to the front door of her place where Jacky rummaged for her keys in her bag. Finding them, she opened the front door to her house, stepped in and turned to Jon; gestured to him she said “Come in.” He stepped over the threshold and Jacky closed the door behind him. “New carpets, so sandals off please, and you can put your stuff in here, on the chair” she said pointing to a dining chair in the kitchen. He followed her through into the kitchen where she’d dropped her stuff on the table already and was at the fridge. “What would you like? I have cider, lager or beer” “Cider please” he replied and she nodded agreement. “Good choice” and she got two bottles out and passed him one. Jacky passed him a bottle opener and he opened first hers, then his while she got glasses for them both. She took her bottle from him and poured it out while he did the same. She stood and looked at him, regarding him with deep brown eyes; observing him as he poured his drink. Taking some, she swallowed and smiled and made that sound everyone makes after taking a cold drink on a hot day. She put her drink down, and then jumped back and sat on the kitchen table. He walked up to her and gently opening her legs, she allowed him to stand right in front of her. He put his drink down, and placing his hands on her hips leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Her eyes closed and he softly kissed her again. She leaned her body in closer to his, her arms draped over his shoulders as his arms wrapped themselves around her body. He held her body against his, feeling the heat of her body, the thin material of her top doing nothing to impede it. Her hands moved underneath his tee shirt, her nails raking lightly across his skin. He shivered slightly and she stopped: “Did it hurt?” she whispered in his ear.

over a year ago

Excellent

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

“God no, I love it, it’s amazing” he replied and he turned and slowly kissed her neck, kissing down and further down as she carried on slowly running her nails across his back and sides. He slid his hands under her tee shirt and then moved them upwards, causing her to stop and raise her arms. As they were raised and her vision obscured, he lowered his head, and placed a quick kiss on each hard, brown nipple. She squirmed and wriggled out of the tee shirt quickly before dropping it behind her on the table and turning back to him with a smile on her face: “Your turn now” she said and she pointed a pretend gun at him. He raised his arms and she got hold of the hem of his tee shirt and raised it up and over his head: copying him she slowly took a nipple into her mouth and kissed and sucked it before releasing it when he wriggled and tried to escape from his cloth prison. He pulled the tee over his head and dumped it on the table with hers. He looked at her and then wrapping his arms round her, he held her close to him; feeling her hard little nipples pressing against his skin, her nails gently clawing up and down his back as she kissed him while he slid his hands down inside the waistband of her skirt. They separated, breathless for a moment and paused to regain their composure before he said to her “Thank you. God you’re so sexy. This is unreal. I’d never have thought in a million years we’d be doing this. I want more. LOTS more. When we’ve been out as friends with others I’ve wanted to do this and for such a long time but Jesus, you’re so much hotter than I ever imagined. Just…. Thank you…” He tailed off into silence. She looked him square on for a moment before saying “When we’ve been out as part of a group, I always felt awkward about approaching you. You were always with your friends or you seemed to be trying with one of the other girls and I don’t know. Seems I wasn’t the only one…” she stopped. She wriggled forwards, off the table and took his hand. “Follow me” she said and she began walking out of the kitchen and down the hall before turning.

over a year ago

Have just caught up with this excellent piece of well written art . Such attention to detail certainly got me going well done and keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next bit

By *k1986Man
over a year ago

local

Great.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Walking through the door he saw it was a bedroom and when Jacky turned to face him the sun shone through a crack in the closed curtains and through her skirt, turning the light cotton material translucent and allowing him to see her legs silhouetted against the bright sunlight. He walked in and standing in front of her Jon kissed her while slowly edging the waist of her skirt down over her hips before allowing it to fall to the floor as a pale coloured puddle of cotton. He got onto the bed and she followed him, straddling him as he lay down. Leaning forward, she kissed him on the lips before beginning a trail of kisses down his front until she reached the waist of his shorts. She took hold of his hard shaft through the thin cloth of his shorts and leant over and kissed it before releasing it and taking hold with both hands of the waist of his shorts. “Up!” she said and he raised his behind off the bed allowing her to pull his shorts and pants down “Ta” she said as he lowered himself and she dropped them on the floor. Jacky slowly worked her way up him, again kissing him on the legs all the way up until she reached his upright cock. She slowly lowered her head onto it, her soft lips and warm mouth enveloping his length. “Turn round” he said, “turn round, I want you too”. She raised herself off him momentarily before moving herself around and then lowering her body to rest on his

By *ill74Man
over a year ago

New forest area

Jackspop, that was brilliant. Superbly written.

And the Pulitzer prize goes to...

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

She resumed sucking and stimulating his cock and he pulled her down closer to him. He spent a moment regarding her pink, wet sex and the puckered bud of her anus before taking hold of her legs and slowly licking her moist lips all the way from back to front. She made a sighing sound and he repeated the movement this time inserting his tongue slightly between her open lips. She wriggled slightly as he kept repeatedly licking her delicious slit, his arms wrapped around her legs preventing her from moving too much. Jon was concentrating on her clit which was swollen and demanding his attention and her desire to kneel slightly made his job so much easier because he was enjoying rubbing, kissing and sucking her most sensitive place. Moving an arm, he slid two fingers into her, angling them so they were touching the front wall of her vagina. He felt her stop, start again then after a few minutes slow down and eventually stop; the warmth surrounding his cock disappeared and she began making low, guttural moaning noises as his fingers slid in & out of her wet sex. Bending his fingers slightly and keeping the pressure against the front wall, he increased the speed; raising his head, he licked her clit and ran his tongue over it, pressing against it rubbing it hard and deliberately. Rising in pitch as her orgasm came through her, she let out a moan in a crescendo, her arms and legs ceased to function and she tumbled off him and lay beside him on the bed, eyes closed letting the turmoil within her body ebb away. Gradually, her senses returned to her and she lifted her head off the bed and turned round to him and smiled, “That’s like nothing else I ever had. Seriously, thank you.” She rolled round until she was on her front, then wriggled up the bed. She leaned over him to the bedside table, and opened the drawer. Reaching inside, she got out a condom, placed a corner in her mouth and ripped it open before squeezing out the slippery contents into her hand. She moved back down the bed and placed the condom on Jon’s cock tip and slowly slid it down until his shaft was covered. She raised herself and turned round and straddled him: “Let’s see what I can do” she said before leaning forward and kissing him hard, her full breasts pushing into him.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

More

over a year ago

This is so hot x

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

"Yes please, the slow burners do more for me than the wham bam ones. Also I like that you have a good command of written English. Correct spelling and grammar, sorry I'm a bit OCD about these things and so I get excited when I find a story that doesn't distract me by errors. Xxx"

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

She moved her hips around and after a few seconds, located the tip of his cock: he felt the warm wetness suddenly touch him. She carried on kissing him her body against his, arms around his body, hands holding onto him and her tongue exploring his mouth: he tried pushing up with his hips, attempting to ease his cock inside her. “Mm mm” she ordered him without breaking the kiss, and raised her hips proportionately away from his searching cock tip. Again he tried and then again, but she evaded his probing shaft each time until finally, she eased herself down onto him, letting him sink deep into her and filling her up. Breaking free from their embrace, she raised herself up until she was sitting on him closed her eyes and exhaled deeply; a sound which turned into a contented “Mmmm”. He placed his hands on her hips and held her “You like that?” he asked, already knowing the answer. “Oh yes. I love it. You feel so good and it’s really touching me in all the right places. This is good” The past part she delivered as she began to move back and forth on his erection, sliding up and down its length. His hands wandered over her body, pausing briefly to hold, feel and caress new parts before moving on to another new and unexplored part of her that he wanted to claim as his. His hands caressed and cupped her breasts, holding them before he began playing with the dark brown circles, feeling them harden even further to his ministrations. He squashed them together, released them and moved his hands back down her sides, seemingly moving her body and assisting it in its movement up and down his cock. Jacky dropped forward, and rested her hands on his chest; the motion slowing, her pelvis grinding forwards into his lap he could feel her pubis pushing hard against the root of his cock and it felt good to him. It evidently felt a whole lot better to Jacky whose eyes were closed and moaning “Yes. Push harder, push against me, push ahh, yes.” Jon took the cue and began following her vocal lead doing as she was requesting, hands holding her buttocks, pulling them in close, limiting her movement somewhat and forcing their pubic areas into greater and greater contact. Jacky lowered herself until she was lying on him and he wrapped his arms around her, grasping her tight and wrapping his legs round hers. As he thrust deeply into her, the feeling of his cock rubbing against her was exquisite and he began thrusting harder and faster into her. Jacky began to breathlessly say “Yes, yes mmm god yes. Like that, more oh god yes” getting louder and louder as he began to increase the speed of his thrusts. He felt a wetness on his cock, a momentary sensation of warmth that diminished and which coincided with her appearing to freeze in her actions for a moment and letting loose a moan of animal lust before almost collapsing down on him. He continued thrusting in her, though slower and she started to shake slightly. He held her, wanting to continue the orgasm she was experiencing, the arms now wrapped about her body preventing her from rolling off him and even as he continued she tried to escape, to roll away from the agonisingly enjoyable pleasure he was giving her his cock drove into her deeply, but at a much slower pace as she continued making low panting and moaning noises in his ear before he said “I’m going to cum.” Pushing against his arms she signalled that she wanted to move; he released her and she sat upright on him again and began writhing and wriggling on his manhood, rocking backwards and forwards. The sensations he was feeling were overwhelming, and he lasted for barely 30 seconds of this before announcing his orgasm with an “Ohh, ohh God… There... There it is... I’m cumming!” With his hands holding onto her hips as if in an attempt at trying to drive himself somehow deeper within her and at the same time, hold her down on his erupting manhood his cock pulsed as he shot his load deep within her. His orgasm finally tipped Jacky over the edge and she too grabbed at her breasts with her hands, mashing them against her chest and letting loose a wail of pleasure as she came; her hips rolling while her soaking, squirting sex ground against and around his shaft. Grinding hard against his pelvis, hands free again before finally leaning over him and coming to rest lying on op of him, she kissed him hard then released him slowly before kissing him again. “Thank you for that” she said “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. That was Amazing, Brilliant, Fantastic, Incredible and any other word you can think of.” He looked at her sweat matted hair, her wet face and bright red face and kissed her again. “Why are you thanking me? Hell, that was incredible and I loved it. Thank YOU!”

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

And that was that. Hoped you all liked it.

over a year ago

"And that was that. Hoped you all liked it."
absolutely brilliant

over a year ago

Loved it from beginning to end well done

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Absolutely brilliant, well written and erotic

Loll forward to more of your literature xx

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Ab Fab! More more xx

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Well I'm hard!

over a year ago

Just read the whole story and my god my cock was throbbing right from the start . I've just cum all over my belly

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Loved it from beginning to end well done "

Thank you.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

To everyone, thank you for your kind words, they're very much appreciated. I'll get onto something else on Monday unless you'd like me to continue with these two people and their story?

over a year ago

I wouldnt mond hearing how these two get on lol.

Excellent storyy. Descriptive and well written. You have a gift of how to use the english dictionary. Bravo

over a year ago

"I wouldnt mond hearing how these two get on lol.

Excellent storyy. Descriptive and well written. You have a gift of how to use the english dictionary. Bravo"

yes I agree I would like to hear more from these two

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Ok. Working on it. Watch this space.

over a year ago

Can't wait for it

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

By *eaven is hereWoman
over a year ago

Worksop

"Finally a nice story about "normal" sex x"

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

The weekend continues.

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/415387

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

wow what a gripping story would love the read more.

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Fantastic

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Anyone fancy a read?

By *ountryfansCouple