Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

truck fuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This happened a couple of weeks ago in Suffolk I was parked up in a well known cruise area and thought well could go visit my sister and got out my truck to ask about the bus service as there was a car parked behind me I walked up to the car and the man wound is windows down so ask about the bus and he ask were I was heading he said I will drop you off if you want but it will cost me so I said how much he replied a blow job so I said who will be reaciving the blow job his reply was me so I thought let's go to my truck and play so I climb back in my cab he climbs in behind me and proceeded to touch my groin as my cock got hard I slipped it out and stood there as he took my cock in his warm mouth sucking and licking my shaved cock and balls so I grab my little bag of tricks I keep with me poppers and my 10 inch vibe have a good sniff of poppers as he's sucking my cock and now starting to feel really horny he takes my cock out of his warm wet mouth and ask do I fuck I said yes will you fuck me he says but spots my vibe it scares him I said don't worry its not for you its for me then I slide a rubber over my cock and bend him over my bed pull his cheeks apart as I spit on his hole to lube him up a bit then I slowly slide my cock inside him nice he says so I start to fuck him building my speed up as he get use to my cock inside him then another sniff of poppers and start getting the feelings for cock in my ass so as I'm fucking I lube myself up and grab my vibe turn it on and strap it to me as I've attached a rope to it so I can be hands free when playing on my own but back to fucking my new friend so as I'm fucking away with each stroke I take my vibe presses my own hole slowly penetrating my hole inch by inch it fills me up inside now I start to speed up again as my own vibe tingles my arse and balls I'm fucking that hard now I've sweat dripping down my naked body I can feel the cum ready shoot my hot cum in his ass but he says don't cum I want to taste it so I pull my cock out of him and stick straight in his mouth hmm warm lips as my cum gushing into to his mouth as my vibe is turned on full speed to make sure I give every last drop

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckitandsemenMan
over a year ago

swansea

Aaand breathe,lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread