Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Serves you right

Jump to newest

By *onny Bones OP   Man
over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I am in no way the type of friend you come to looking for sympathy when you have f**ked up. I will advise, I will encourage but I will not defend silly decisions. My friends like this about me, I say it as it is.

Jamie had always had a roving eye and was never discreet about it. He loved the attention of women and when out would go out of his way to get attention. He maintained it was all jest and that he was happy with his girlfriend Billie.

We'd known her since college. She was the quiet one who never seemed to realise how sexy she was. She was shy, quiet and sensible, the type you could take home to mum. I should admit that before Jamie snapped her up, I had received a fantastic blowjob from Billie after a 'session' of drinking and boozy antics. We never spoke of it ever again and just seemed to get on with things.

That over 15 years ago, since then those two have always seemed so happy.

Jamie responded to an invite for a college reunion and rounded up the lads. Myself, Jamie, Billie and her mate Jen; who hadn't even gone to our college came for the journey.

This was so boring I had to get the phone out and search FABS for those local. The who's near feature showed 8 people within 1-2 miles. Even more surprising is that one of the guys in the couples were sitting on the opposite table. I recognised him, didn't know his name but he looked familiar. I mailed him, having a laugh at how some of these would respond to knowing we were on there. He was there with a different lady than in the picture on his profile page. He explained that his FWB was waiting for him to drop the wife off before going round there. He then asked if I had been in the cubicle yet! I wondered what he was talking about, rapidly tapping at my phone that I was straight and didn't want to go to the 'cubicle' in the assumption that it was something I wouldn't to engage with in the mens cubicle. He said it was all straight fun and to check the meets listings on here. He then stood up and walked to the men's toilet. I got another drink from the bar, it must have been my 7th pint. I was feeling a bit wavy but realised that I had spent a lot of time at the table ignoring these guys. The Jen girl was absolutely wrecked sprawled across two chairs. Some random guy hovering around her as though she was going to sober up and agree to doing something! Jamie and Billie were on separate sides of the room. Jamie was with the idiots that make loads of noise and make a spectacle of themselves with the most dodgy dance moves imaginable. Almost as though they had regressed back to their teenage years. I went over and stood with Billie whilst she was talking to others about men. It's amazing how much you learn by listening to women talking to each other about their issues. This was the first I had known of Billie's desire to move back to the area, and that she would be doing it with or without Jamie. She knew I was there and just kept going about how let down she felt by the things he had been doing. She had seen messages on his phone about a threesome he had. That she had strong suspicions that he was meeting someone else quite regularly. I finished my drink, said nothing and just sort of shrugged my shoulders. I went to leave and then she said 'Oh Lee he actually said the messages were sent by you and that you had used his phone'. WHY, WHY, WHY would he use me as a cover story? Why assume I would be your alibi. Yeah I'm closer to him than I am to Billie but he knows I wouldn't like to be in that position. I said to Billie that I would chat to her about it later, I just needed a pee!

I went looking for Jamie, he wasn't with the 'midlife crisis crew' and he wasn't at the bar. I had to avoid Billie until I had spoken to Jamie.

As I made my way to the toilet the guy I'd been chatting too tapped me on the shoulder, he told me that it was getting busy in the toilet right now and that I should get in there. I forgotten to check the meets listings. So I did then, and there it was. A gloryhole meet here! Not in the main toilet but the one in the closed section upstairs. It meant waiting until the security had moved away from the stairs and running up as quickly as possible, Why not eh! Only half way up the stairs I noticed Jamie coming down. WTF! I was so angry about having a go at him for using me as an alibi to his lies that it dawned on me 'Why are you coming downstairs' no response.... Have you been to the cubicle? We had never spoken about using FABS, neither of us aware the other had a profile. It was like the light switched on and we both realised. He apologised and just ran, almost as though he was embarrassed. He legged it! I chased him but was too unsteady on my feet to have a chance of catching him. He ran out of the front door and into the night. He knew that Billie didn't believe him and just couldn't face her. The silly fool had forgotten that it was Billie that was driving home. She also had his wallet. As I was going back inside Billie was waiting there looking at me. She knew I wouldn't lie and asked me outright where he was going. I didn't know so said we should go after him. 'Not until you tell me whether or not it was you that sent those messages' She'd cornered me, the question was rhetorical, the answer written all over my face. Before I had the chance to answer she jumped in and said 'I fucking knew it. Fuck him'. She was angry, very angry.

I was pissed off too Jamie had used me as an alibi, borrowed £20, got some action in the 'cubicle' and had my house keys! I was left with an awkward drive home 30 minutes of which were in complete silence. Then she started talking about the blowjob, I was a bit taken back by her memory of it. She even remembered how warm it was when I exploded on her face. She said how it was uncomfortable at first but then so pleasurable afterwards. I let most of the conversation go over my head as I just wanted a coffee or an energy drink or something to wake me up.

We went back to theirs in the hope that idiot had run home and bought my keys with him. Whilst waiting for him to get home Billie started on about how many others she had messed around within college and that half the men in there tonight had an experience with her. She was graphic too. Our encounter was tame compared to some of the things she got up too with those boys. This was just making me horny and whilst she was out getting the coffee I logged on here with a raging hard on. I had a little stroke looking at some of your profile pics, not noticing that she was standing behind me looking over my shoulder. She put the coffee down, reached over and put her hand down there too. Moving my hand away to give her better access. She knew what she was doing! It was just as she put my now throbbing cock in her mouth that my phone went off with a text from Jamie. 'I'm at yours cant go home she is going to kill me'. Only problem is that she had seen the message and had her suspicions confirmed. She then picked up her phone and started recording. Not my face but my big black cock sliding further and further down her throat. To the point of where she was almost gagging on it. I couldn't resist if I had tried I was enjoying this too much. Just like before I shot all over her face, in her hair covering one eye. Then she sucked me dry. Heaven!

Then she stood up with cum dripping off her face put her blouse and thong back on and said she'd take me home. All the way with cum on her face, I offered a tissue but she declined. She was texting all the way. She dropped me off on the corner told me to tell him that his stuff would be left on the doorstep. I got called back to her window as I went to walk away and then she done it again. Just whipped it out and sucked like her life depended on it. She took another load on her face and then took a picture. I smiled, turned and walked down to my house. I knocked and just as Jamie answered the door our phones went almost off almost in sync. 2 messages received. I closed the door as the messages were opened. Both from Billie, the first was a picture of her cum splattered face with a caption reading WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU FELLA CHEATS!!!! LOL XXX. The second was a video. Clearly showing herself deep throating a black cock. You could see it had been sent to almost everyone we knew. I saw Jamie's face as he watched the video. Part of me thought serves you right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread