Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her Masters visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pulling herself from the pool, the smooth limestone soaked up the water from her feet as she walked steadily across the sun warmed patio, the evening light falling golden upon her, the slight chill on her naked body stipppling her skin and making her small nipples harden provocatively as she made her way into the house. All was still and calm, just the gente ticking of the mantle clock to be heard as she padded acrossthe thickly carpeted floor to the stairs. Going up, she stopped and glanced back down momentarily into the massive hallway to check she had put everything in place as she had been instructed. As soon as her thoughts turned to him, she felt the quickening of her pulse and the loosening of her belly as he cunt moistened of its own accord. She could not wit to see him, and soon he would be here, with her.

Throughout the long hot summer in the beautiful Italian countryside her thoughts had been on him. Whilst working to look after the children of the family she was au pairing for, she found herself imagining his touch upon her, his hands holding her, his cock penetrating her in an ecstacy of lust and abandonment. Often she had become so aroused that she had had to steal away to somewhere private to take pleasure by her own hand, and in doing so once had been found by the pretty daughter from a neighbouring estate who, after watching coyly for a while, had not hesitated to use her tongue where Charlaine had been using her fingers. From this first encounter, she and the long haired beauty had made the most of the ability to slip away to a private place, and she had revelled in the discovery of every part of the young girls body. Now, however, she yearned for just one thing - her Master. The family had all departed, leaving her alone in their massive mansion. Working carefully she had placed a table in the hallwy as instructed, a towel by it, and now it stood below the huge wrought iron light fitting which hung majestically in the middle of the ceiling.

Going to her room, she showered and checked herself carefully, making sure all hair had been removed below her neck as she had been ordered. She dressed simply, a white cotton dress with no underwear, liking how it clung to her body, accentuating the hardness of her nipples and the firmness of her tight young round bottom. Brushing her long blonde hair, she let her thoughts rest idly upon her summer so far, the sensuousness of her encounters with the young girl, and her daily fantasies about the man she knew was her Master.

Looking at the clock, she saw that it was neary the appointed hour. Rising, she made her way to the hall, standing as she had been ordered to do with her back to the door, hands meakly beside her, head slightly bowed. Her heart beat loudly in her chest, and her breathing was shallow and nervous as she waited, not knowing what was to come next. Suddenly her heightened senses detected movement behind her, and she knew that somehow he had entered silently and that he was even now with her, watching her. She wanted to turn to see him, but knew she could not, so stilling the desire she stood waiting, her desire mounting.

And then, he was with her. At first she was not sure, so gentle was is touch upon her hair, but then he leant to her neck and at last she felt the touuch of his lips upon her. It took all of her willpower not to turn, the long months of wanting coming to a crescendo of desire, watching him through this whole summer as he had been with his family here in this house and not being able to have him now replaced with the knoweldge that for this night at least, he was hers and she his.

Suddenly his arm was around her, pulling her backwards, a hand wrapped in her hair as he dragged her to the table. Only then did she see other items upon it, metal glinting and the polished leather of whips shining in the light from above. Turning her, at last she faced him, seeing his suit and white shirt set against his tanned skin. His hands took the collar of her dress, and with one pull he ripped her garment from her, her slim body nake now before him for the very first time. She knew he had watched her frolic in the pool, her thin bikini barely concealing her cunt and firm young breasts. she also knew that on one occasion he had slipped into the shower room, watching her through the frosted glass as she washed herself. But now, she was entirely exposed to him. and she loved it. She loved the feeling of power, the lust in his face. She loved the growing wetness in her cunt, and could see the hardening of his cock beneath his tailored trousers.

"Open your legs" he hissed, "hands behind your head" she complied, thrusting her small breasts forward as he moved to her and with one smooth move pushed a finger deep inside her pussy. The imposition would have been unwelcome so quickly from anyone else, but from him, all she wanted to do was give every part of her, every orifice to him however he wanted to take her. Moving behind her now, he took hold of her wrists, and swiftly with practiced efficiency bound them tightly together before throwing a rope deftly over the huge light fitting above them, and pulling so that her arms were raise high above her, her body stretched to stand just on tip toes, her weight bourne by her bound wrists and arms. From behind her, he placed a silken blindfold over her eyes, and then she felt him move her legs apart and tie them so that she could not close them, her feet now free of the ground.

"And now, we will begin. For each time you gave your body to that girl, you will receive ten strokes. You did not think i knew? I knew, My little one, I knew and I saw how you raised your hips to her to drink from your pretty little cunt. I saw as you pulled her head to you to suck upon your nipples. I watched as you put your head between her legs and ran your tongue deeply into her. I am all seeing, I know many things. I know what is in your bedside drawer, the metal plug you have yet to place in your tight ass, I have watched as you tried and seen you lie open legged upon your bed, pleasuring yourself. Tonight, your tight ass will be taken. Tonight, you wil beg me for release. Tonight we wil make love as you never have before, for tonight I will take you, and make you mine"

As he spoke, she felt him step back, and then heard through the air the swish of a whip being flexed - moving in front of her he touched the smooth leather to her lips "kiss the instrument of your initial torment before she marks you with her full length" she did, and felt him move away, hearing his breathing slow as he made ready and then the wswisch again as the whip descened, only this time it fell upon her, searing across her smooth white skin as she let out a gasp of pent up pleasure and desire - now, she knew, he was making her his.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving this, can't believe you've had no comments before this.

More please!!!

over a year ago

Thank you! I will post more

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

This needs a book mark Master!

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

By *unrigMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

This is great more please !!

over a year ago

Yes! I definitely need to hear more of this.

over a year ago

"Yes! I definitely need to hear more of this."

I shall get writing

X

over a year ago

What a great start . I can't wait to read more

Post new Message to Thread