Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Man love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Opening my mind and deciding to explore my more adventurous bi side I head for pof looking to meet a guy who does not want to rush into anything.

A few dates a few drinks take things slow.

After talking to a few guys and short listing a few I meet a guy for a drink. Nothing to long we have a few drinks and a chat and a laugh. About a hour later we part and say we will be in touch.

A few days pass and we agree to meet up again. As I walk into the pub he catches my eye straight away, nice tan and a firm arse moulded by his jeans. I'm already thinking about clutching it and squeezing it later.

We have a few drinks nerves are not as high this time and everything runs smoother. He suggests we get out of the boozer and get back to his. We catch a cab and as we are in the can his hands all over my thigh I place my hand on his bulge so I can get a feel of whats going to happen as we leave this cab.

As soon as we open the door I put him against the wall, he grabs my cock and we kiss passionately all the way to the bed room, dropping items of clothing on the way, until where lying in bed in each other's arms completely naked. Our wandering hands go everywhere as our stiff cocks brush up against each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And???...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He kisses all the way from my neck to my torsos. Then he stroke his wet tounge all the way down my shaft until he places his lips firmly around my cock.

I rub my hand through his hair as I push his head down then tense my arse cheeks and drive my dick down his throat. He keeps me wet and firm until he slide up my body and shoves it in my mouth. I make the most of every suck deepthroating it as much as I can.

He takes his cock out of my mouth and I place my lips on his lips. He reaches over to the draw and pulls out a condom. Caught up in a moment of passion I see where this is going. He helps me slide it on, kisses me and lies down with his legs spread wide.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

Post new Message to Thread