Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My friends mum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One day I was visiting my friends house, I simply went round one evening before going on a night out. I'd always had a thing for my friends mum and i had always fantasied about being able to fuck her. She was a divorced lady and was still single, whilst everyone was drinking downstairs I went to the toilet. To visit the toilet you had to walk past her bedroom. As I walked past I could see the door was left open, she was there in a sexy nighty laying on her bed, she made eye contact with me and smiled. Whilst I was in the toilet I could not stop thinking about what I just saw and how much it turned me on. As I returned downstairs I walked past her room again, this time she called my name as I walked by. I simply went in the room and she told me to stay in instead of going out with the others. I convinced my friends that I would sit this one out as I was not feeling very well. As they left I went back up to her bedroom, she smiled upon my arrival and told me to take my cock out of my trousers. I removed my trousers for her and exposed my hard cock, she took my cock and gave me the most amazing sloppy blowjob. I could not resist her pussy as she was playing with her clit whilst sucking my cock. I pushed her back in the bed and spread her legs apart and fucked her wet pussy. She came over and over and I had the best night of my life. Unfortunately she is now in a relationship, however that has not stopped her inviting me over whilst she is home alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

That's cool!

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope this is true mate I've actually fucked a mates mum when I was out dogging many years ago was fun when I told my mate to say hello to his mum and dad weather he did or not would have been good to be a fly on there wall if he did

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hope this is true mate I've actually fucked a mates mum when I was out dogging many years ago was fun when I told my mate to say hello to his mum and dad weather he did or not would have been good to be a fly on there wall if he did "

Was she with your friends dad ???

Post new Message to Thread