FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

sex and reality....is the only thing that is real? what do you think about reality itself...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Feelings exploding and sharing each others spit as they become one.

Changing each others realities are sometimes too much for some.

But the fact that sex, lust and love is free and seems to be the only thing that is real..

In a world where money alters peoples natural urges and leaves peoples perceptions eceptable to be stolen.

The mind is where everything exists..

The humans existence and reality could be similar to the world wide web...without each server and computer..the whole network wouldn't exist...could this be the same for reality and our plane of existence.

Although perhaps its not 100% correct...it could mean that everyone is exstrincaly connected..

Although we are all sharing energy all of the time...so connections are enviably unavoidable.

That's why I believe that I love swinging so much...

Because providing all parties are comfortable and relaxed..and are fully aware of the sexual urges that need to be scratched..

There's nothing more sexier than watching two people make love....

Not lust..although animalistic face grabing...lustfull face kissing until boths are numb...lips sore and still wanting more is uttly amazing to watch..usually while I strum my clit..

But what two people move in time..and their bloodys naturally shudder in pleasure...the connections that their souls make for that matter of time set the area which surrounds them on fire.

Its simply beautifully stunning to watch...and be a part off.

Does anyone else truly believe that what ever we'Re here for...sex and love are the only acts that are not controlled....and special still!!??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Feelings exploding and sharing each others spit as they become one.

Changing each others realities are sometimes too much for some.

But the fact that sex, lust and love is free and seems to be the only thing that is real..

In a world where money alters peoples natural urges and leaves peoples perceptions eceptable to be stolen.

The mind is where everything exists..

The humans existence and reality could be similar to the world wide web...without each server and computer..the whole network wouldn't exist...could this be the same for reality and our plane of existence.

Although perhaps its not 100% correct...it could mean that everyone is exstrincaly connected..

Although we are all sharing energy all of the time...so connections are enviably unavoidable.

That's why I believe that I love swinging so much...

Because providing all parties are comfortable and relaxed..and are fully aware of the sexual urges that need to be scratched..

There's nothing more sexier than watching two people make love....

Not lust..although animalistic face grabing...lustfull face kissing until boths are numb...lips sore and still wanting more is uttly amazing to watch..usually while I strum my clit..

But what two people move in time..and their bloodys naturally shudder in pleasure...the connections that their souls make for that matter of time set the area which surrounds them on fire.

Its simply beautifully stunning to watch...and be a part off.

Does anyone else truly believe that what ever we'Re here for...sex and love are the only acts that are not controlled....and special still!!??

"

No.

There are many aspects of love that are still special

over a year ago

I meant all different kinds of love...

I was merely saying that love is the only thing that is real...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I meant all different kinds of love...

I was merely saying that love is the only thing that is real..."

Were you? Sorry I didn't get that from what you said but I wouldn't agree anyway. Many things are real and love is just one of them

over a year ago

Yeah I can understand how you misconstrued me...

When I say real..i mean things that we actually enjoy apart from love.....

Love for work (some jobs people undoubtedly love)

The love we feel for kids and pets...

Lust...and love..

What else is real?

Because things are only recognizable by us because we have given it meaning..or been told that its that...(a cup is a cup of example..)

I'm probably just rambling on about bullshit but cant help to sometimes question the intelligence by our existence...and I'm not a depressed person...quite far from it....

And its not a matrix film that has influenced me...im just concerned that the majority of the world care more about the love of power..over the power of love x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

T'was ever thus I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Ever afraid? You mean the days of love are in the past? X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ever afraid? You mean the days of love are in the past? X"

No I mean it's always been the same. The days of love never existed in my opinion.

By *aisyandDukeCouple
over a year ago

Formby

Yummy! Xxx

over a year ago

Interesting....

But perhaps they might exist...one day? X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Interesting....

But perhaps they might exist...one day? X"

They might but I think the best we can do is make sure our corner of the world is as full of love as possible.

over a year ago

Yes we can make sure of that! Making love and peace is sometimes hard for people...

But for me its always comes naturally x

Post new Message to Thread