Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first time

Jump to newest

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

As we enter through the doors of Pleasures you wrap your arm around my waist, squeeze me tight into you and whisper in my ear "it will be alright, I will be right beside you". I feel confident at Pleasures but tonight I am nervous. We have agreed to meet up with a couple for me to be able to play with a woman. I smile a little nervously at you, although I know you would never let any harm happen to me. My stomach has butterflies but we get a drink so that I can relax. After a few moments a couple approach us and instantly we recognise them from their photo. We greet each other with handshakes and kisses on the cheek and settle down to chat. You stroke my back as we chat and the warmth of your hand sends a tingle across my whole body. My nipples become erect and the woman smiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

[Removed by poster at 31/07/15 23:09:50]

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

We chat as a group for ages and the conversation flows easily. You two boys go to refresh our drinks and the woman moves across to sit next to me. She takes my hand and interlocks her fingers with mine before raising the back of my hand to her lips so she can tenderly kiss it. "You smell and taste gorgeous" she says and my stomach flips with excitement. She cannot stop staring at me and she leans across and whispers in my ear "I want you. I promise to be gentle and take my time as this is your first play". You boys return and find her stroking my thigh. You nod at me to make sure I am ok with the situation and the smile you get back from me let's you know I am relaxed and enjoying the experience

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

She continues to stroke my thigh as we talk and when I say I need to visit the ladies so does she. She suggests we use the toilets upstairs as they are used less often and there is never a queue. We leave you two seated and she holds my hand as we walk across the dance floor to the stairs. Once upstairs she waits outside the door for me but when I emerge and turn for the stairs she shakes her head and guides me backwards into the room decorated like a Bedouin tent. She pushes me up against the wall and plants a delicate kiss on my lips. My heart starts racing and I instinctively raise my hand to cradle her neck. The long lingering kiss turns into a passionate tongue twisting kiss and she plays with my hair. Eventually she pulls away and smiles at me. I return her smile and she says "shall we?". I tell her I am nervous but that is all forgotten as she nuzzles my neck and her right hand fondles my breast.

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

Her other hand slowly slides down my side and she cups my left buttock. The feeling of my bum being gently squeezed makes a gentle moan leave my lips and she looks up. "Someone likes their bum being touched" she says and I reply "touched, stroked and spanked". A smile comes across her face and our lips meet again. I can feel my pussy getting moist and I raise my hand to fondle her breast. As I do so it pops out of her top and I circle her nipple with my finger before giving it a flick. This time a moan leaves her lips and this excites me. Our kissing becomes more intense but we become aware of someone entering the room. We turn to find you two boys watching and you explain that you came to check we were ok but you can see that we obviously are.

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

It's strange, but the sight of you gives me a surge of courage, so I lean down and begin to circle her nipple with my tongue. She pushes against me so I begin to suckle her breast. "Shut the door boys as this is a private show" she says and as I hear the bolt go across I feel safe knowing it is just the four of us who are going to experience my first playtime. I continue sucking her breast until her nipple is hard and then raise my head up so that we can kiss again as the feeling of her tongue inside my mouth excites me. This time as we kiss she reaches between my legs and beings to stroke my pussy through my knickers. She can feel how damp they are and she gently pushes against my swollen lips.

By *eels two OP   Couple
over a year ago

surrey

I break away from kissing her to whisper in her ear "I need to warn you, I squirt for England" and she let's out a giggle. "Well let's see if I can make you squirt for the whole of the United Kingdom" she whispers back in my ear. She leads me across to the bed, slowly unzips my dress so that it falls to the ground and then sits me down on the edge of the bed. She kneels before me and slowly removes my bra. Now her mouth is all over my breasts, licking and sucking them alternatively whilst I drag my nails up and down her back. This seems to stimulate her as her sucking becomes more intense. I find the zip on her dress and undo it so that she too is now in her stockings and suspenders. I gently pull her up to join me on the bed and we beckon you two over to sit either side of us, you behind me and him behind her. As we two begin kissing again each of you touches their partners arses. We have a plan though and without warning turn around and unzip your trousers so that we can both suck our men's cocks. Not to make you cum but to make you wet. Satisfied that you are we turn to face each other again, and the wink from her, followed by her giggle, lets me know that she intends to make me cum.

Post new Message to Thread