Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Morning horn fantasy (M)

Jump to newest

By *rays1974 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

I'm lay in bed, dozing. I feel the sheets move, you slip in next to me. I feel the bed moving as you start to wank yourself off. I hear you moan. You move closer to me and I feel your hard cock against my bum, wanking yourself off. I feel your breath on the back of my neck as you moan. You move a little closer still, sliding the tip of your cock up and down between my cheeks, teasing my hole. Making me wet with your precum. Slowly wanking, you rub the tip of your cock on my hole. I'm so hard now, I can't resist. I move back towards you a little and I feel the tip of your cock pushing on my hole, oozing sticky precum. I start to move my hips back and forth, teasing your bellend. You lay there still and I rub my hole on your gooey cock. I move back into you and feel your cock spread my hole. The tip just in, you feel my warm wet hole almost sucking your cock. You lie still as I clench and relax my cheeks, wanking you off. I rotate my hips as you lie there I hear you moan 'stop, you're gonna make me cum'. One final long clench, I feel your cock throbbing inside. Squeezing it tight, I feel it start to pump and I feel your hot cum pump into me. Emptying those big balls, so much cum. Your hand slips over me and you feel my hard cock. You pull me into you, still spunking in me. Wanking me off as I feel you throbbing inside me, I explode in your hand. Lay there covered in cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Nice. More

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Delicious!

Now for the clean up

By *rays1974 OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

'Milk and sugar?', 'Yes please, thanks.' Enjoying my tea with the MILF next door, we sit on the sofa and chat. I can't take my eyes off her nipples, almost bursting through her blouse. She notices and smiles. Leaning back her skirt rises up as she lifts one leg. Now I can see her pussy, looks so wet. She sees me looking down, opens her legs a little. A dribble of juice runs down her pussy and onto the sofa. 'I'm sorry', she says. 'I do tend to get very wet, that's why I'm not wearing knickers. I hope you don't mind'. I blush and spill my tea. 'Better slip those off before your burn yourself'. As I pulled down my boxers, she slid down the sofa a little, legs a little wider. Her plump lips now oozing. 'So you like it wet then?'. 'Yes I do'. 'I need the loo' she said. As I thought she was about to get up, a stream of piss shot from her pussy, all over my cock. I was rock hard by now. She moved, straddled over my cock, rubbing it all over her clit, she continued, a stream of piss running down my cock and balls ...

Post new Message to Thread