Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Married men

Jump to newest

By *urious_couple_2015 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Any ladies out there have a thing for married men?

I'd love to watch my husband fucking another woman ... Or knowing he was fucking another woman.

I can see men love idea of married women and wondered if it was massively different for women!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a married man (i declare it in my profile) i get nothing but judgement from most people....ironically enough i still get judged by married women on here...

There are a few that women that like it but hate to admit it though.

over a year ago

I'm the same and have experienced grief because of it. Most people cannot believe I actually have permission, we both play. I just block the haters. Always honest about it and have met many ladies who do like the excitement of it all

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

We love it xx it up to them if married we not judge xx

over a year ago

"We love it xx it up to them if married we not judge xx"

i like you Doncaster lot! Xx

over a year ago

My wife also love seeing me with other women, it turns her on, she love me talking about what we did, and loves to join in sometimes. I am so lucky

over a year ago

Big No no for us but we make it clear in our profile and they still email us ffs

By *urious_couple_2015 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Big No no for us but we make it clear in our profile and they still email us ffs "

Even if Mrs is aware and encourages it? It's just something you're not into?

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

We're happy to meet married guys, especially if they're staying local in hotels.R

over a year ago

I love the fact that he's out playing with other ladies,even better if married as long as I get to here all about it.my ultimate is to watch him play with another fem in front f me.massive turn on.even better if I can join in with them too

over a year ago

I find it bizarre that anyone is judgmental on this if they are thats just pure cheek. The amount of crazy shit some people are into ourselves included. You don't have to like what others do but everyone on here and sites like it should have an openminded understanding if anything. As long as your partner is keen for it, id even go as far to say if they didnt know you were at it its no one's business its not our relationship and anything could be going on. What people don't think about, especially those who have been scorn before, is that there are two people in a relationship that should take responsibility. Of course you get those who cheat left right and centre, are arseholes and will never change (both male and female of course ) and bring nothinhg to the relationship but lies, dishonesty and deceit, however if your partner has cheated (as wrong as it maybe) there could have been reasons but no body wants to talk about it like lack of sex for long periods of time, general on going shitty behaviour lack of affection etc if sharing your wife, gf, bf or husband is your thing or meeting married peeps fukin go for its your thing your fetish and for every two that hate there's another who feels the same as you!

Post new Message to Thread