Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A surprise waiting for me

Jump to newest

By *hes_n_snuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

oxford

This is the story...

As i get back home, i feel nervous but excited. What are you going to do to me? You text me telling me to make sure i had my best undies on. My stockings and suspenders and nothing else under my coat. It reminds me of our first time

I step in through the door and you grab me and push me against it, kissing me hard. You rip off my coat and the buttons scatter. I don't care. I want you. You pull my hair as you kiss me, squashing up against the door and pushing your groin hard against mine. I feel so hot with you kissing me like that. It's like I'm on fire inside. You lead me into the living room and it's like another house. There is a bed set up and cuffs on the corners. You strip me and lay me down gently and cuff my arms up and legs wide pausing to lick over my body, causing me to shudder in anticipation

I look and there is a rack of toys set up on the side. You take the wand and start by teasing my nipples with it until they are hard and i think i can't take any more. Ripples pass through me and i am so hot for you. You run the wand over my body and end at my clit where you rub me to my first orgasm.

You lean down and lick the juices from my pussy, putting two fingers inside and playing with me. Just as I'm about to squirt, you pull the fingers out, not giving me release yet.

You get out the lube and i gasp as i see the blow up dildo you bought in your hand. But now I'm tied down and can't do anything. I'm at your mercy.

You slowly slide your hand up and down the dildo, savoring the uncertain look in my eyes. You slide it into my pussy and surprisingly i buck up. It feels soo good! You slowly blow it up inside me, rubbing my clit gently with your thumb as you ease it back and forth inside me. I start to shake, beginning at my toes and working my way up to my thighs. I feel the warmth spreading again and cum for the second time, much harder this time.

I hear the door open but as i go to look, you slide a blindfold over my eyes. A strange pair of hands flips me over as you take off the cuffs and a hard cock is rammed hard into me from behind as you start to work your cock into my mouth. I cry out. God it hurts so good! Mmmm. You both work up a rhythm, but it's like you know i want to orgasm again and both stop before i do.

Then i am moved. You climb beneath me, and i can feel him behind. I slide down onto your juicy cock, letting you feel the juices you stirred up in me. I feel him slide into my pussy with you, both pushing hard inside me until i think i am going to explode. Then just as my pussy starts to spasm, driven finally to that massive orgasm, you both cum inside me at the same time. Pushing so hard i feel like you will rip me open you both pump into me and fill my pussy.

I'm then turned over and you take turns licking the cum from my battered pussy, kissing gently and licking to make it feel good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Waaaaah that so horny mmmm fuck me pink

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant story. I lived it with you. Mmm so hot and sexy story that made me hard as fuck reading it.

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Great story please say there's more

over a year ago

That is a horny story, is it a fantasy or something you have tried or want to happen for real?

By *hes_n_snuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

oxford

It is something we would like to try. Just need to find the right person to play with

over a year ago

Mmm another fantastic description of a big fantasy of ours

over a year ago

It is definitely something I would like to help you out with

Post new Message to Thread