Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stranger visits

Jump to newest

By *antsbicouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Emsworth

I lay completely naked apart from the blindfold G had instructed me to wear. Face down on the bed with my legs open awaiting his arrival. I hear him enter the room and swiftly taking his clothes off but something doesn't seem quite right. As I feel 2 hands touch my arse I start to pull away realising it isn't G. I then hear him telling me to just relax and enjoy. Even though we have spoken about him arranging a guy to meet and me never knowing who it was I never imagined my fantasy would come true.

I start to relax as I feel the strangers hands moving towards my pussy and hear a sharp intake of breath as he feels how wet my lips are. I start pushing back desperate to feel his fingers inside me but I feel G's breath against my neck as he's whispers to me to be patient. G straddles my back and places his hands on my arse pulling me open for the stranger and stopping me from being able to move. I sigh out of frustration as I feel the strangers hands move away from my pussy and onto my legs to push them further apart.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start keep going

By *SEguyMan
over a year ago

Many

Great start

over a year ago

Emsworth

I feel his lips against my inner thigh as he slowly kisses his way up to my pussy. My heart starts beating harder the closer he gets to my pussy. As he teases me, circling his tongue round my entrance my whole body starts to ache with a need to feel his tongue pushing into my hole. I can hear the need in my voice as I beg him to push his tongue into my pussy. As soon as he starts tonguing my hole a familiar sensation starts to come over me and I start gushing over the strangers tongue. It feels never ending as his lips close around my hole letting my juices squirt straight into his mouth.

over a year ago

Mmm one of our hottest fantasies, C blindfolded and naked in bed as I leave the front door inlocked for a stranger one morning...

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story

By *cottSparkMan
over a year ago

Near Leigh, Manchester

Loving it

over a year ago

Horny and hard waiting for the next part

By *ere2help82Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Very hot so far loving it!

over a year ago

Emsworth

G gets off me and pulls me onto my knees before pulling my cheeks open. I then feel the warmth of my juices as they are spat onto my arse hole quickly followed by a finger circling my hole. A loud moan escapes me as the stranger's finger is pushed deep into my arse and his thumb in my pussy. I start pushing back harder and harder as he fingers me faster. Just as I'm about to cum the stranger stops and G tells me "not yet" before I'm turned over onto my back. As G pulls my shoulders to the edge of the bed I tilt my head back and open my mouth wondering who's cock I'm going to get to taste first.

over a year ago

Mmmmm wish I was that stranger tasting u on my tongue

By *ouble07Man
over a year ago

Watford

Mmm. Keep going...

over a year ago

Emsworth

I'm greated by the familiar taste of G's precum as he slids the tip of his cock in and out of my mouth. Once I've licked all the precum from his head I start sucking hard wanting to feel his tip reaching the back of my throat. Completely focused on G's cock in my mouth I forget about the stranger stood between my legs. As G pushes his cock down my throat the stranger reminds me of his presence with one long hard thrust. I feel his balls slap against me as the force of his thrust pushes G's cock further down my throat. Pinned by two hard throbbing cocks I arch my back up my neglected nipples aching for some attention. I move my hands towards my nipples but G grasps my elbows pinning my arms down. I feel the weight of the stranger shift and jump as he bites on my nipple before sucking into his mouth and flicking his tongue over my nipple. G starts to fuck my face as the stranger continues to bite and suck on my nipples.

over a year ago

Like it wish I was the stranger more please

over a year ago

Emsworth

I feel the strangers weight shift and he starts fucking me with long hard strokes. My throat and pussy are being fucked in perfect unison. The force from the cock pounding my pussy pushing me up so G's cock is going further down my throat. As I start moaning around G's cock their thrusting becomes harder and faster. My whole body starts shaking as my orgasm is building inside of me. I hear the change in G's breathing as he gets close to cumming. I hold my orgasm wanting to cum as G shoots his load down my throat. I hear the strangers breathing change too and want to tell him to fill my pussy with his cum. The urge to cum is overwhelming me and just as I start to feel like I can't hold it anymore G thrusts one last time his cock deep in my throat as he cums. I let go and as I cum hard the sensation of my pussy muscles clenching tightly around the strangers cock pushes him over the edge and I feel his cock throbbing and his cum filling my pussy

over a year ago

Very nice ??

Post new Message to Thread