Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

football mate bi fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been fucking football mates step daughter for a few months having taken her virginity I was 23 and she was 17 Iwould often stay over particualy after to much vino.they had an ann summers board game full of truth or dare cards obviously i was in a win win situation as i could play with step daughter and mates wife who was nearly forty a little older than mate started slowly with removal of clothes till all in underwear then the dares started,kissed both ladies then had 5 min massage of his wife who gave my now hard cock a little teasing rub.back in the lounge i drew a card saying spend 10mins in dark in with the person sitting opposite me which was tony my footy mate.I had had some cock fun before so was a little horny at what might happen but he was dead straight.being the the goalscorer and populer in team he was a little in awe of me and bored with his everyday routine.so in bed naked and dark he says well this is akward what are we gona talk about for next ten mins so having had a few wines and remembering tje fun id had a few years ago said well u van always give me a blow job and laughed he quickly replied yeah right your smack me in the mouth if i touched ur cock .no i wont mate id lay here and enjoy he paused and suddenly i felt a shaking hand on my thigh and a trembling voicr say u really want me to hell yes i do mate and suddenly tje shaking hand was on my rock hard cock and wanking me slowly as he repositioned himself so his mouth was near my cock once again a trembling voice said are u sure again i said yes im sure now suck my cock before our ten mins are up instantly a warm eager mouth was working on my cock only wish i could see but hell this was horny a mate sucking my cock in his bed with his wife and step daughter downstairs and it wasnt long begore i exploded in his mouth and he swallowed most of it not wanting yo leavr any evidence on the sheets of our cock fun.this was the begining of a lot of cock fun from then on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I like this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good one

By *cankeepMan
over a year ago

Norwich