Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

PRIM & PROPER NO MORE 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My story titled PRIM & PROPER NO MORE has been closed due to the thread getting too big!!!

The story will continue on this new thread but is just a continuation of the chapters rather than a new story.

Hope you all catch up on my updates on the previous thread and enjoy these new ones too

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

To catch up the whole story click on the green arrow next to my name at the top of the thread and go to PRIM & PROPER NO MORE.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait

over a year ago

With Lianne now back in the country the girls were planning a night out so Natalie and Lianne could get to know each other properly. But for now Phil had whisked his wife off for a rew days away to treat her.

My wife and Natalie had been shopping and were near my office one lunchtime and popped in to see me.

"I've always fancied getting fucked over the boss desk" Nat said as they got to my office,

"I have been. Twice" my wife replied grinning.

"You naughty little slut" I said " I've only fucked you once in here Kel. Who else has bent you over their desk?"

Natalie and my wife laughed, " I'm surprised it's only once with someone else" Nat said.

We walked out and decided we would get a bite to eat. Liam our security guard was at the gates to let us put.

"Fuck who's that" Natalie said eying him up "He is hot."

"You done for the day John?" He asked as we walked out looking impressed at the two sluts that walked with me.

"No I finish at four, be back later Liam" I said.

"Never mind that what time do you finish Mr hot security guard?" Nat said naughtily.

Everyone laughed. "I'm on all night love" he said. "You can be on me all night" Nat replied and slipped her number to him with a wink.

Later that evening I got home to find my wife and Natalie getting ready for a night out.

"Thought you two were chilling tonight" I said.

"We were. Until we saw your security guard" my wife said and with that I got a quick kiss off them both and off they went their high heels clocking down the drive to the taxi.

After a few drinks and a text to Liam, the girls made their way over to the office about 11 ish and Liam quickly sneaked them into the building after turning the Cctv off.

"You two look hot as fuck" he said

"Come on let's go upstairs"

As they walked upstairs Liam watched in awe as my wife and Natalie wriggled their arses, tanned legs glowing with their anklet bracelets on. He put his hands underneath their mini skirts aand felt no knickers and the girls pushed their arses towards him a bit more as they smiled that knowing smile to each other.

As they pushed my office door open

the girls both immediately hitched their skirts and bent over my desk

"Fuck us" Natalie said "get your cock and use us. We are sluts looking for cock and tonight we want yours"

"You heard her" my wife replied reaching under her legs and playing with her clit "Come and my fuck me over my husbands desk.

This was the only invitation the security guard needed looking powerful in his dark uniform.

He slammed his cock bareback into my wife's pussy "Like it hard do you filthy slut, your husband is going to be tasting your pussy juice off this desk in the morning " he said.

"Mmmmm bang her Liam. I wanna see you fuck her" Natalie said with two fingers inside her wet snatch.

"Ohh that's it, fill me up" my wife cried "Oh fuck Nat he's good. You have a go on him babe"

I dragged him off my wife and bent over further but raised one leg onto my desk "get your cock in me" she screamed "Use me like a cheap whore" and Liam grabbed her hips and did just that and used her.

Natalie started to cum on him juices dripping onto my desk as she had her hands flat on the surface, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss I'm cuming" she wailed "Fuck my pussy"

Liam immediately pulled out and pushed his cock straight back into my wife's pussy "Hubby needs a present doesn't he? My spunk in your pussy" he said aggressively and started to cum inside my wife.

"Oh you naughty boy give me your cum, I'll sit on his face when I get home and he can taste you" my wife gasped as her own orgasm flowed through her body.

She felt totally used and abused bent over her hus desk late at night with the office security guards cock and cum inside her.

The girls giggled as they rearranged their skirts, "Thanks gorgeous" Natalie said.

"Just what we needed" my wife added as Liam looked exhausted now sat on my office chair.

"Tell John I'll see him sometime tomorrow" he said and my wife laughed

"You should be more careful who you sneak into the building in future" Natalie said with a wink " There are some right dirty sluts about who would do anything for a man in uniform".....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Just a quick visit to bookmark this so I can keep reading the horny going on of this lovely group of swingers, filthy lot though they are, lol...... well they've had me hard for most of them so far and I must have cum a dozen times just reading them so keep it (and me) up.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fucking love it

over a year ago

It had been an eventful few weeks with the party, the return of Lianne and my wife and Natalie having their fun with the security guard over my desk!!!

Nat had popped round one Saturday evening as my wife was doing her nails for her before she went on the town.

"Come with us Kel" she said.

"I can't babe I feel awful with this cold" my wife said

"I'll stay with you then" Natalie replied.

"No don't be silly go and have some fun" my wife said "But ring me tomorrow and tell whose cock you sat on" she grinned.

The taxi arrived and Nat headed out, she was meeting a couple of work mates but she needed my wife and had already decided she would find a guy in a few hours. It wouldn't be difficult, she was wearing a black top which showed off her midriff and a very short bright orange skirt on with killer strappy tan coloured heels. Her tan was immaculate and classy slutiness oozed from her.

After a couple of hours with her mates in a club she decided one last drink and she would head home, the night hadnt been what she had hoped for.

As she got to the bar she was served by a guy she hadn't yet seen that night, stocky, muscular, shaven head with tattoos. Her first thought was "he looks like a guy who could throw me round the bedroom."

She flirted and knew the barman was easy prey as he looked at her focusing mostly on her tits.

"You going straight home or staying out for a bit with me after you finish" Natalie said grinning

"You don't waste anytime do you?" he said

She lent over the bar a bit further and beckoned him to come a bit closer. Her tits fell forward and the barman caught a glimpse of her brown now erect nipples. "I wanna fuck you. Now. Where can we go? I fancy a naughty one" she said.

The guy was confident, no young lad who didn't know what he was doing. He was good looking and no doubt got lots of female attention every weekend working at the club.

"Five mins, meet me outside the men's room, you want naughty, I'll give you fuckin naughty" he said.

"Good boy" Natalie replied.

A few minutes later the fun began. Natalie was looking the other way when she felt hands round her waist pushing her through the door, a cubicle door was pushed open and locked behind them as strong tattooed arms pushed to her knees and a cock was pulled out in front of her face, "mmm very forceful" she said looking up at nher newly acquired man as his mouth felt the warmness of this hungry sluts mouth.

"Shut up and suck my cock" he said.

Nat loved this aggression in a man from time to time and fancied being used. She greedily sucked and every so often the baran pulled out and smacked her face with his cock.

" Get your knickers off" he growled at her.

She reached into her handbag which was still linked over her right forearm showing him a pair of black lazy knickers, "already off" she smiled at him.

With that he pulled her up and spun her round pushing his cock inside her pussy in one stroke up, her fendi handbag still dangling off her arm as he began to fuck her from behind her hands resting on the top of the toilet.

"Ahhhh yessss fuck me, I need that cock" she gasped.

"Bend over further you dirty slut" the shaven haired barman said. He pushed a finger inside her arse as he used her pussy.

"Oh fuck use me you dirty fucker" Natalie said "I want you bad".

He pulled out and shoved his cock back in her mouth fucking her face, saliva dripping out of her mouth as he did so. Less than thirty seconds later she was back bent over being fucked from behind.

Natalie loved this, needed it. A quickie with a confident bull who was putting her in any position he wanted when he wanted. The feeling of being used in a nightclub toilet made her feel so dirty, such a dirty slut she thought. And to her there was no better feeling in the world.

The barmans pace quickened and she felt her orgasm growing as she faced for her clit. She was out of breath as his cock banged into her roughly as was breathless "I'm cuming I'm cuming" she managed to whisper as her orgasm took control.

"Oh fuck yes" her man said pulling his cock out. With her handbag still on her arm he fired a jet of creamy spunk into her black knickers that were hanging out of her expensive designer bag which added to her slutiness. Some of his cum hit the handles of the bag but she looked on in awe at the tattooed bar man and felt totally used.

She took his cock back in her mouth eager to please and clean this bull of a man and tasted his cum.

He left and Natalie felt so dirty and still so horny with cum in her knickers, on her handbag and on her mouth. "Fuckin gorgeous" she thought.

As she got back to the bar five minutes later her big cocked came over to serve her, "what can I get you?" He asked her.

"Same again please" Natalie said with a smile.....

over a year ago

Wow slut

over a year ago

Love all the passion of a 'who gives a fuck' quicky, just ram it in a wet hole and fuck hard n deep till you both cum. Fantastic, then go back again for a slow all night fucking session.

over a year ago

Yes chapter 2

over a year ago

My wife had recovered from her cold and had gone for a workout at the gym. I was the one who could have done with the workout at the gym bit it would definitely have been a workout with Natalie somewhere in the gym!!

Whilst my wife was out a courier brought a parcel to the house but with no answer went next door to Saras house.

The doorBell startled Sara as she was lay on the sofa with a thick vibrator inside her pussy dreaming of Chris and his two black friends who had used as a cum slut weeks earlier. She was having a lazy day and was dressed in nothing but a silky night robe. She loosely fastened it with the belt and answered the door.

"Hi love, nobody in next door, can I leave a parcel with you?" the delivery guy asked

"Yeah sure" Sara replied whilst realising the man was just her type. A little bit older, light stubble, dark hair and eyes and tall.

"Ta, just put a note through their door and then I'll get it out for you" he said.

"Anytime, anytime you want" Sara said beginning to get wet under her robe.

The driver brought the parcel over and gave it to Sara, "day off is it? What you up too?" he said making polite conversation.

"Yeah day off, hubby at work and I'm just fucking myself on the sofa" Sara said leaning against the door frame looking him straight in the eye.

He looked at her slowly seeing she was deadly serious, "oh right....I'm due a break, tea for me, milk no sugar" he replied as Sara opened the door to let him in.

As the door shut Sara said "Fuck the tea" and grabbed him. Her back was against the front door as they began to kiss, her robe falling open and immediately the delivery guys fingers ran across her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck I'm horny. Sara by the way" she gasped.

"Mike" he replied

She looked at him "ohhhh same as my hubby" and kissed him deeper.

She dropped to her knees back still against the door as she deep throated his length soaking it ready for her pussy.

" Turn round" Mike said pulling her up. She bent over hands on the front door expecting his cock from behind but getting his tongue flicking at her clit and arse hole. "Mmmmm fuckin gorgeous, make me wet."

Sara dragged him to the living floor falling into the sofa pulling him on top of her as she dug her nails into his arse as his cock stretched her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck me while my hubby is at work, fuck me" she gasped.

The door opened and there was panic from the delivery guy, but my wife shouted "Hi Sar, you got a parcel for us?"

She entered the lounge and my wife's eyes lit up, "Fuck, you're delivering more than a parcel aren't you?" she said.

"Done stop fuck me" Sara said "Oh Kel he's good."

My wife didn't hesitate and popped her tits out. "Well he was delivering to me so it should be me he is fucking" she said and Mike looked at her astonished as she pushed her tanned tits into his mouth as he fucked Sara who was now cuming on this strangers cock.

"Oh yes suck on my nipples gorgeous, taste me" my wife ordered.

"I'm gonna cum girls" he shouted and pulled his cock out of Sara and sprayed his spunk all over my wife's tits, lines of cock juice over her nipples."mmm always look better spunked on" she said as she pulled her gym top down over her messy tits.

"Thanks Sar, see you soon" she shouted grabbed the parcel and left.

Sara kissed her delivery guy a thank you and said "Anytime anyone on this whole street isn't home to get their parcel you know where I am yeah".....

over a year ago

This story is hot and horny never a dull moment keep it going

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great

over a year ago

What's happened to nats husband?

over a year ago

Where is this street? Lol

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Fantastic.... but hugely distracting whilst at work!

over a year ago

The builders had been working at our house for a few days working on a small extension. My wife had a few days off work so had been flirting with them in the sunshine for a couple of days.

Today her choice of denim hot pant shorts and a bikini top showing off her large tits was only to encourage Alex and Jack, the builders, to flirt that little bit harder.

It was very hot, sun beating down and my wife was sunning herself in the garden and asked Alex if she could put some suncream on her shoulders.

"Yeah no problem" he said starting to massage the cream into her already tanned skin. She undid the tie up on her bikini top and held her tits in place as he rubbed the lotion in.

"Go on" he teased "drop it a bit lower" referring to her top.

"You wish naughty boy" my wife said laughing "You'd never get any work done" she carried on and thought she felt his stiff cock nudging into her back.

"Come on Al" Jack said "You always get all the best jobs"

"Your turn this afternoon" my wife said to him teasingly.

The builders got on with their work with my wife watching them from her sun lounger, both of them now with their tops off. They were both late 20s and well built guys, and as the sweat dripped off their tanned bodies my wife became more distracted.

She went into the kitchen and her shorts came off and was just in her bikini now and felt her pussy becoming wetter as she slipped a finger in. She watched the boys working and desperately wanted some playtime with them.

"Come on boys, Friday afternoon, early finish in this heat, come and get a drink" she said inviting them into ythe kitchen holding out a bottle of cool lager to them both.

"Oh that will do for me" Jack said.

"Early finish, bottle of beer, doesn't get any better than that does it" Alex said sweat running down his shoulders.

"Oh it does gorgeous" my wife said moving towards him pulling her tits out of her top and pushing them into his face."It always gets better when I'm feeling this horny."

Jack needed no invitation and as Alex sucked on her tits he came up behind and started to run his hands over her round curvy arse, my wife slightly turned her head slipping her tongue into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh boys I'm horny as fuck let me suck on those cocks" she gasped as she knelt on the tiled kitchen floor.

Both cocks were promptly in front of her face and she sucked greedily on one wanking the other swapping between the two every ten seconds or so.

"Fuck" Alex said "we were saying in the van last night we both would love to fuck you"

"Mmmmm really? Well you've got your chance" she said now totally naked apart from her heels.

Alex lay on the floor and my wife straddled him sinking her soaking pussy on to his cock and beginning to ride him bouncing up and down.

"Oh yeah that's just what I need" she said "cock!"

Jack again came round behind her and pushed her shoulders forward, her tits now squashed into Alexs chest. He slowly pushed his cock against the entrance of her arse and gently began to slide inside her.

"Fuck yes" my wife cried "I want it in my arse. Both holes, fuck me boys, FUCK ME!". She was shouting now and their three bodies rose and fell together as the three of them fucked, my wife in the middle of the two builders clearly enjoying her experience of housewife slut while me, her hubby was at work.

She began to cum, the cocks were deep and analysis always made her cum quicker, pussy juice running down Alexs cock and onto his thighs.

"Oh yeah that's good boys, make this slut cum" she said as a second orgasm flowed through her.

Jack was first to speak "Oh yeah I'm gonna cum, I'm cuming" he said.

"Ohhhhhh inside my arse" my wife gasped as he shot a jet of spunk inside her tight hole.

Alex wasn't far behind, "fuck, me too" he said and pulled out pulling my wife to her knees and shooting a massive amount of spunk all over her tanned tits.

"Oh fuck wow" she said looking on impressed "That is a big load, mmmm".

Her tits and nipples had been totally splashed full of cum and she felt and looked amazing.

"You were right" Alex said "It does get better than an early finish and a drink"

"I did tell you" my wife said "Hope you enjoyed it boys"

Just then I arrived home from work just as the all three were dressed.

"Been looking after you fellas has she?" I said.

"Not bad" Alex said laughing "Only one cup of tea all day though" he said shaking his head.

"Kel come on babe, hard workers these lads you know" I said grinning.

"Oh I know baby, they worked dam hard this afternoon" my wife replied.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I'll come and do the decorating for you

over a year ago

Very nice ?? keep this going

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Need a sparky? I'll cum around

over a year ago

I seem to be inundated with workmen offering their services after that last chapter!!!

Next installment tomorrow - a bit of Natalie & Kelly getting up to some naughty mischief

over a year ago

Your stories just get better and better so looking forward to tomorows

By *ongo boyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

great story keep it cumming

over a year ago

My wife and Natalie decided they would head off for a meal one evening and went into town not long after I got home from work. My wife had on cleavage plunging top, tight leather jacket and short black leather skirt. Nat had a dark blue playsuit on and they looked stunning. Tanned legs,killer heels an anklet bracelets finished off their outfits.

"We won't be late babe" my wife said

"As long as we don't find someone we really take a fancy too" Natalie said smiling as the door shut.

They had a lovely meal and turned heads where ever they went, their high heels clicking on the floor as they went both holding dark clutch handbags.

They began to head home, Natalie driving and apparently I was in for a treat when they got back seeing as they hadn't got up to any naughtiness while they were out.

A few minutes into the journey Nat saw blue lights flashing behind her on the motorway flashing her to stop and pull over.

"Oh no, police" she said "I was flying then too!!"

"Don't panic" my wife said "Situations like this are exactly what those sexy tanned legs and thighs are for babe, flash a bit of thigh and flutter your eyelashes at him".

As the policeman got out of the van he was driving their jaws dropped.

"Fuck me" Natalie said "Look at him in his uniform, he is hot!"

"Mmm" my wife said "Fuck flashing thigh Nat, get your tits out!"

The police officer asked Natalie to get out of the car, my wife decided to get out with her.

"Hi ladies, in a rush are you?" He asked referring to Nats speed.

"We're not now!!" Natalie replied looking at the policeman who was mid 30s, short dark hair and according to the girls when they got home "needed fucking."

He asked the girls if they minded getting into the back of the van and sit there as there wasn't enough room for the three of them in the front. They sat on the benches in the back and as the police officer waffled on about the speed of the car the two sluts with him began to hitch their skirts a little higher, crossing and uncrossing their legs as they did and seeing him getting a little bit more hot under the collar as they did it.

Natalie reached across and put her hand on the inside of his thigh and said "How about....We forget the ticket and you fuck us in the back of this van" looking straight into his eyes.

"Both of us" my wife said immediately before he could say anything and moved over and kissed him. He responded and Natalie sank to her knees and pulled his cock out of his uniform and began to suck on it.

"Girls I can't..." he started to say as voices came over his radio.

As he said it my wife pulled her top down and guided his hands to her tits, and Natalie sank her head deeper take g his cock to the back of her throat. No way would he stop now.

My wife now knelt and the two of them both sucked on his cock as he groaned, "mmmmm" it's big enough to share isn't it Kel" Nat said. "My word you are a big boy officer aren't you" she said as the girls did what they did best.

They looked at each other almost reading each others minds and both turned and bent over, hands on the sides of the police van.

"Oh yeah come on officer, we want fuckin, come and slide it up my pussy and then fuck the slut next to me too" my wife said.

The policeman needed no further invitation and slid my wife's knickers to one side as cars drove past in the lane next to them.

"Oh fuck yes get that big cock inside me" my wife said as she was fucked by this hot man in his uniform.

His cock fell our and he moved onto Natalie, plunging straight into her wet pussy pulling her hair as he fucked her roughly.

"Oh yesssssss get that cock inside me. Fill me up officer" Nat said looking back over her shoulder as she took cock inside her.

The girls lay him down flat on the floor of his van and Nat began to ride his cock, bouncing on him hard, his cock almost cuming out of her pussy everytime she bounced. As Nat looked after his cock my wife sat on his face grinding her pussy against his tongue as she faced Natalie and the girls kissed as they used the gorgeous police officer underneath them.

The situation in a van with a policeman at the side of the road was so horny and almost simultaneously the two sluts came.

My wife all over the police officers face, some of it running down his chin. She continued to grind her cuming pussy on his face making him swallow her juices as Nat spunked on his cock her cum running down his fat length onto his legs.

He couldn't take it anymore and shot a big load inside Nats pussy gripping her hips hard as he came moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss cum inside me" Natalie gasped "I want to feel your cum running out of me all night."

The three of them rearranged their clothes as more calls came through on the police radio.

"On my way" the officer said into the radio, "just sorting these two ladies out."

"And sort us out you did!!" Nat said.

The policeman smiled at them as they got out of his van, "Stay out of trouble girls" he said.

Two innocent yet slutty faces looked back at him, "Will do officer" my wife said "We're good girls normally....honest"....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fantastic story!!!!

over a year ago

"Fantastic story!!!!"

Thank you!!!

It will continue.....

over a year ago

Love it keep it going

over a year ago

Next part tomorrow as Lianne, Phil, Natalie, myself and my wife are invited to one of Liannes friends BBQ x

over a year ago

Four days after my wife and Natalie had fucked their way out of a speeding ticket, we were invited to a barbecue at the home of one of Liannes friends. It was a gorgeous very warm Friday night and when we arrived at the house, wow, that was gorgeous too. Beautiful gardens and a hot tub in the back garden were amongst the luxuries on offer and the wine was flowing too from the moment we arrived.

The couple were late 30s and called Ben and Amber.Amber looked gorgeous, curvy with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes while Ben was a stocky large framed guy with dark hair.

Myself, my wife, Lianne, Phil and Natalie had been looking forward to the evening for a was it was the first time we had all been together since Lianne returned to the country.

Within a couple of hours we were all eyeing the hot tub.

"Come on" Ben said "Bring your drinks, we can have them in here."

"Nobody has anything to wear" Amber said.

"Don't worry about that Amber" Natalie said grinning and pulled his dress down to reveal no knickers, her lacy red bra was off straight away and she was already sat in the bubbling water.

"Like your style Nat" Lianne said as within a couple of minutes we were all naked in the hot tub.

The talk soon moved on to the naughtiest places we had all sex, my wife and Natalie kept outdoing everyone with outrageous place after outrageous place.

"Wow how naughty are you two!?" Amber said.

"Oh very" Nat said as she turned and kissed Ambers husband Ben.

"Mmmm that is naughty" Amber gasped "very fucking naughty. Natalie climbed onto Ben his cock resting against her pussy in the bubbling warm water.

Phil by now was sat on the edge of the jacuzzi and my wife was starting to lick up and down on the shaft of his cock.

Amber looked at me naughtily and I felt her hand on my cock under the water as she lent in for a kiss.

Lianne looked on and moved round to Ben and Natalie, "Me and you need to get to know each other better anyway babe" she whispered to Nat and began sucking on her tits.

I looked round as Amber began to wank my cock harder. My wife deep throating Phils big cock, Natalie and Lianne were now both sucking and licking Beds cock and Amber was feeding her big curvy tits in my mouth as her she played with my cock.

The water was warm and the night was about to get very very hot....

over a year ago

this gets better and better!

over a year ago

"this gets better and better!"

Thanks glad you like

over a year ago

Mm, lots of roasting going on at a bbq ?

over a year ago

Hot hot hot

over a year ago

Derby

Hot it definitely will be, I have faith!

over a year ago

The naughtiness had only just started in the hot tub. The sky was dark and it was still warm just before midnight on what had been a perfect summers day. The only sounds to be heard was the occasional splash of the water and the gasps and groans of seven people having noisy frantic hot sex.

The girls were all trying to show who was the filthiest slut and as Amber knelt in the hot tub sucking on my cock it was an amazing sight.

Myself Ben and Phil were stood in the water and the four girls were knelt in the middle of the tub, their nipples just showing above the water and they all took turns sucking the three big cocks on offer. Natalie was turning her head every twenty seconds to taste all that was on offer and it was four sluts at their very very best.

After a couple of minutes Amber, Natalie and my wife were all bent over one side of the hot tub, their tanned arses high in the air with their pussy lips showing. I was about to slide inside Amber, my wife had Phil pushing his cock inside her and Natalie was already getting fucked with Ben balls deep inside her and Nat ordering him to "give me some cock!"

Lianne was stood in front of the three sluts, her three sluts, on the decking around the hot tun telling the girls how good they looked and when from one to the other so they could taste her pussy. As she got to Natalie she ran her nails through Nats hair, "You are a fucking naughty girl Natalie, almost the perfect slut!"

She shouted to us three men, "Fuck them boys, fuck my sluts!"

We all picked up the pace, spurred on my this tanned beauty, her dark hair blowing in the slight breeze telling us to fuck harder, nobody, girls or guys wanted to disappoint Lianne.

We began to swap and I looked on as Ben began fucking my wife and she smiled at me as she said, "Oh fuck yes Ben, get that cock inside my slutty pussy, I need a good seeing too. "

Amber was now being fucked hard by Phils monster cock and was furiously wanking her clit as her pussy was used "Oh fuck, that's good, don't stop, I want that big cock."

I was the lucky one - I got Natalie. Her tanned arse just screamed fuck me and that's what I did.

"Up my arse baby" she whispered as she bent over "I want you up my arse."

I wasn't going to refuse and filled her up as Lianne looked on impressed at Natalie wanting to take cock in her tightest hole.

Amber was moaning loudly and came all Phils cock, my wife was next and lent forward so Bens cock flopped out of her pussy so she could squirt her juices all over his legs and cock.

Natalie still wanted fucking as she watched my wife and Amber cum.

"Keep fucking me John, I need you inside me, fuck my arse, I'm gonna make you cum so bad" she gasped breathlessly and with that I couldn't hold back and shot a big load deep inside her arse hole. I pulled out and my cum spilled out rapidly as I wanked the rest of my spunk onto her face. As I did so lines and lines of creamy cum appeared on her face as both Phil and Ben spunked on her face at the same time.

She groaned loudly "ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yessss, cover me with cum, make me look like a slut" and she too squirted a jet of pussy juice as her orgasm hit her hard.

We all lay in or on the side of the tub as we came back down to earth after such a horny couple of hours.

Natalie and Lianne were the first to move as they began to walk towards the house hand in hand.

"Where are you two off to?" my wife shouted laughing

"We've still got to get to know each other better Kel" Lianne said smiling

"Give us an hour and I will join you" she replied.

" You all can" Natalie said that slutty look already back on her face.....

over a year ago

Just gets better and better keep it going

over a year ago

more please, as usual you know how to push the right buttons.

over a year ago

Midweek after the barbecue at Liannes friends we were still recovering after very very late nights on both the Friday and the Saturday. We decided to stay over the next night too and the girls had decided to put on a little show for us men which ended with all four of them getting messy facials knelt with their tongues inviting cum on to them.

By the Wednesday of that week we were that tired it felt like the Friday and Natalie rang me at work to say she needed a break and was taking the afternoon off and having a drink and would I join her. I didnt need much persuading.

I met her at the Willows a large country style pub on the moors ten minutes from the village we both lived in.

She had already got herself a drink, so I bought min and headed over. There were only a few other people in so we could relax.

"My god, longest week ever, it's only wednesday" she said.

"It's the weekend, it's finished us off" I said laughing.

"I didn't hear you complaining when you had your cock up my arse in the hot tub" she shot back at me.

"Oh I think Amber was the naughtiest though...." I began before I got a dirty look and a gentle slap on the side of my face.

"Oh she was was she?" Nat said half angrily "I'll show you fucking naughty Mr."

She put her hand on my cock and slowly massaged me through my trousers until she could feel my hardness. The pub wasn't too busy but we could see the barman and barmaid busying about behind the bar about fifteen yards away.

She slowly unzipped my fly and reached inside my trousers, her whole hand now inside and started to run those long red nails across my thigh and looking into my eyes the whole time. I was swapping my glance between the beautiful slut who was playing with my cock in the pub and the people working behind the bar!!

She would drag her nails across my skin and then wrap her hand round my cock and wank it, her bracelet jangling as she did so.

"Feels good doesn't it" she said "You want to let go and cum don't you, I can feel your cock getting harder. Who's the naughtiest now?"

"Fuck Nat, you're a bad girl, don't stop, keep wanking my cock" I replied.

"Oh I will, until you spunk all over your legs" she gasped.

She kept playing with my cock, speeding up and them slowing down. Toying with me, teasing with me as people walked past yards away not realising that under the table this gorgeous slut was going to make me cum.

I tensed, my cock jerking.

"Mmmmm you're close baby aren't you" she gasped

"Fuck yes" I whispered.

She kept stopping knowing I was about to cum, also knowing that when she did let me I was going to cum hard.

Finally I was past the point where I could stop and one more movement of her hand sent torrents of cum jetting down my leg, on to the inside of my trousers and onto Natalies hand.

"Ohhhhhh fuucckk yesss" I whispered barely audible.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous cum" she said taking her hand out and slowly licking her fingers clean while she zipped my fly up.

It was unbelievably intense and she had made me cum so so hard.

"You're lucky I don't lie on the bar and make you lick my pussy" she said laughing and added "Amber, naughtier than me?" and pulled her I don't think so face.

She was right. There was nobody naughtier than this slut....

over a year ago

Good stuff more please

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/15 18:48:29]

over a year ago

Nat is such a dirty girl! ?

over a year ago

I was still recovering, well dining out on is a probably a better phrase, of Natalie making me cum in the pub...and so was she. I had loved it but it seemed she had loved it even more and now she wanted to try out even more daring places to play the slut.

She had a quick sauna in the gym and as I had run there as part of my workout she said she would drop me off home.

As we set off she said "Hold on, little detour first, I need this car washing and pulled into the car wash. It was in an old building on an industrial estate and she drove the car into the undercover part of the car wash. A guy came over and asked her what service she wanted - always a dangerous question to ask Nat, especially in broad daylight - and then he directed her car further along the road.

As two guys began to soak the car with soap it became impossible to see in or out of the windows and that was Natalies cue. Without warning she reached inside my shorts and pulled my cock out, the naughtiest smile I'd ever seen spreading across her face. My cock was hard instantly.

"Bet you a fuck in the gym I can make you cum before they finish" she said.

I laughed, "I'm a winner both ways, suck my cock slut."

She went to work, hungrily she took it all in her warm wet mouth soaking the shaft and then wanking it up and down once she had let her saliva drip all over it. The woman was amazing. The windows were still completely covered so I know nobody could see us....yet.

My cock felt and looked big as I saw her cheeks bulging, she was moaning as she sucked and was very turned on knowing the guys in the car wash were soon going to see her bobbing up and down in my lap with a mouth full of cock. Her massive gold hoop earrings were dangling onto the top of my thigh as she deep throated me and her red nails were digging into my skin.

The soap was now being sprayed off the car, and the two men were picking up the sponges ready to clean it properly by hand. They were stood either side of the front doors and at the same time both saw what was happening inside. I saw them exchange smile and knew they would take their time over this wash.

There were cars being washed in front of us and a queue behind and Natalie continued to suck and wank my cock. I put my hand on her head and she sucked deeper "mmmmmmmmmmmm make me suck it baby, I'm gonna swallow all that hot cum, I'm hungry for your spunk" she gasped coming up for air.

"Suck it baby" I said as I glanced at the passenger side window where the man was very slowly cleaning the car.

Natalie looked up and saw him and with a smile at him began sucking me faster looking at the man on the outside of the car the whole time.

The man cleaning her side was now leaning over washing some of the windscreen and was looking straight at us as Nat flashed him a cheeky smile too.

My cock throbbed, it was so hard in her mouth and she kept taking my cock out and licking it from the top to the bottom slowly wanking as she did it.

She leaned over for a kiss, still wanking my length and whispered in my ear, "Give me your cum baby, fill with sluts mouth." The tone of her seductive voice was the ultimate tease and she immediately moved her head back down and took my cock in her mouth again and I knew I was about to cum.

Suddenly the door opened and the man began to clean the sill at the bottom of the door and started to say "That will be £5 ple...."

I was startled as the door opened and looked up, Nat continued to suck, and as he asked for the money she held up her index finger as if you say one minute.

It was too much and I came, hard and fast flooding her mouth, some of the spunk spilling out and running down my cock.

"Fuck yes Nat, thats gorgeous baby, I'm cuming" I gasped.

She kept sucking still showing her 1 minute sign to the man washing the car as he looked on in amazement at this gorgeous girl and the man my side was slowly shaking his head in bewilderment too.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm just what I needed" Natalie said swallowing the last drops of my cum. "Fiver?" she said to the man reaching for her purse. He just nodded open mouthed.

As we drove off my cock still outside my shorts, I could only say "wow Nat"

"You owe me a gym fuck" she said naughtily.

"Strictly speaking he had asked for the money before I came" I said laughing

But I caught a naughty determined look off the gorgeous Natalie who simply replied "I won. Gym fuck"

And I wasn't going to argue if it meant another afternoon of filth with her.....

over a year ago

Loving this tell us about the gym fuck now

over a year ago

Derby

I like feisty Nat all the more!

over a year ago

Win-win situation, seems appropriate for a gym fuck. Wish this was on offer at my Gym.

over a year ago

Hehe, I've enjoyed a bj in an automatic car wash before - happy memories ?

More please!

By *ussycat and CoCouple
over a year ago

Tullamore

Brilliant ??

over a year ago

finally had chance to catch up ... ohh hurry up eith nxt chapter x

over a year ago

More hard cock here

over a year ago

A few days after our daring car wash session I got a late night text off Natalie which read "I'm calling in the bet! Gym fuck tomorrow before work. Be there 6am!!"

How could I refuse this woman, there was no way I would or could ever turn her down. I could already see that filthy smile looking at me as I fucked her.

That early in the gym was always dead so apart from the manageress wanting to interrupt we didn't think there would be any problems and with Nat being as horny as she was not much would cause her to stop anyway!

We arrived more or less at the same time and as I saw her I wondered how she could look this slutty this early in the morning. She was wearing a tight gym top, with black gym leggings, her arse looked good enough to eat in them. Her hoop earrings were in, perfect tan and lip gloss which set off her gorgeous blow job lips.

"I'm sooooo horny I just had to call the bet in" she laughed.

"I'm not complaining" I said "I can't wait to taste your pussy" as I ran my right hand over her arse.

"Fuck your arse looks good today baby" I added.

"It will look better bouncing on your cock in a few minutes" she replied with her famous naughty aggressive look.

We headed up the stairs to the gym which was on the second floor of a hotel in the village where we lived, the door always stuck when you pushed it open and as Natalie pushed against it hard I took that opportunity to reach my hands round and feel her big tits, she turned her head and slipped her tongue into my mouth and groaned "mmmmmmmmmmmm I need you now."

So at the top of the stairs I reached into her gym leggings and easily slipped two fingers inside her soaking pussy.

"Oh baby" I said "You're so wet, let me taste you."

She looked over my shoulder, her back against the heavy door and nodded quickly as I dropped to my knees and pulled her gym pants half way down her tanned firm thighs and hungrily licked at her puss and clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuucckk" she gasped grabbing the back of my head pushing my face against her pussy, my tongue slipped inside and I felt her wetness even more.

We could hear staff busying about downstairs so I pushed Nat through the door and onto the gym mats to the left of the entrance and lay her on her back licking at her pussy still. I could feel her long nails running through my hair and occasionally she would dig them into my neck, her way of telling me to lick her clit even better than I was.

I pulled her up onto all fours and knelt behind her and began to lick her pussy from behind and used her pussy juices to slowly slide to finger inside her arse.

"Oh fuck yes baby, don't stop, you know that makes me cum" she groaned.

I whispered into her ear as I fingered her arse and now had my other hand teasing her pussy, "You want my cock don't you? You need fucking you dirty slut"

"Yes yes yes fuck me, I want it baby, I need your cock now" she gasped.

I picked her up and pulled her gym leggings down to her knees so I could open her legs further. She put both hands up against the wall next to the door and was stood on her tip toes as I began to fuck her from behind both of us stood up.

As we fucked we heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs.

"Don't stop baby please" Natalie said and she simply moved over slightly to the left behind the door and put her hands on the door as o fucked her hard from behind, my cock ploughing in and out of her.

There was a push on the door but it didn't move. Nat was holding it and it always stuck so I carried on fucking her, harder knowing we didn't have long. We heard the manageress on the other side say "Hold on ladies it must be locked I'll get the key"

As the footsteps went back down the stairs, Natalie turned and almost demanded and said "Fuck me hard!! Come on harder, faster, make me cuuuuuummmmmm" and as she said it I felt her juices leak onto my cock and legs.

"Ohhhhhh fuck baby yes" she gasped and I shot my load inside her pussy and slipped my tongue onto hers as I did, "gorgeous baby" I whispered.

I sat on the gym mat and Nat pulled up her leggings as the door pushed open. The manageress saw it was us and Nat in particular and looked at her with suspicion.

"Always sticking that door" I said smiling

The manageress continued to look Nat up and down but as always the gorgeous Natalie came out with the perfect answer.

"Don't worry" she said "I'm being good, I only suck cock here on a Monday morning not a wednesday."

With that she gave me a kiss and headed off to work....

over a year ago

Love this story more please

over a year ago

Good girl!

over a year ago

Due to work "our group" hadn't been able to get together much but we had at least managed to pencil in a party in a couple of weeks time which everyone was looking forward to.

Natalie, Lianne and Phil had gone away for the weekend and our neighbours Mike and Sara were on holiday so myself and my wife decided we would go out for a meal.

It was early July and was roasting hot, uncomfortably so at night, but it was nice to be able to go into town to a restaurant and eat outside and relax.

We had enjoyed a nice meal and it was about midnight when we decided to walk back to the car for the drive home. My wife looked stunning. She had a short white dress on which stopped just below her curvy arse and her tan looked simply stunning against the white dress. I was aching to fuck her.

As we drove home it started to rain although was still very hot. My wife had hitched her dress up slightly and slid down the passenger seat a little and was slowly sliding a finger inside her pussy.

" Oh I'm so horny all if a sudden" she said grinning. " I think it's the hot weather and this rain, my pussy is so wet".

I reached across as I drove and slipped two fingers inside her soaking hole. "Oh fuck yes Kelly, that's gorgeous" as I quickly finger fucked her. I would slow down and then speed up the pace that my fingers were going and she was begging for more.

She reached over and pulled my now stiff cock out as I drove, her hands were wet with her own pussy juice and she wanked it onto my cock and then began to suck.

It was difficult to drive but she kept her head in my lap greedily trying to satisfy her hubby and with my right hand on the steering wheel my left hand went over her back and I began to run my fingers all over her arse.

Suddenly the rain came down unbelievably heavy and in the far distance there was a flash of lightning and a clap of thunder.

"Oh fuck me now baby" she suddenly shouted, "outside over the bonnet."

I pulled over almost immediately in a lay by on the dual carriageway. The rain was battering down but as we opened the doors the heat still hit us. By the time we got to the front of the car we were already soaked.

My wife squatted, her back against the front of the car, her white dress soaked and see through, her big erect brown nipples on show and her blonde hair was already matted to her head as the downpour and thunder carried on!

She took my cock in to her mouth and sucked and wanked it hard, "oh feed that cock into me" she screamed above the rain. She was still playing with her clit and we were so horny.

I spun her round as I dragged her to her feet and pushed her against the bonnet and bent her over. She flipped her tits out of her dress and they pressed against the paintwork of the car as I pushed my cock inside her as the occasional car drove past in the storm.

"Fuck get that cock inside me. FUCK ME!!!" she demanded.

I did as I was told. No holding back, just a hard frantic dirty fuck in the rain over the car.

I grabbed her hair as I fucked her, rain running down her tanned arse."You dirty slut, you just want fucking tonight don't you" I said.

"Just shut and fuck me" she shouted knowing it would make me fuck her harder and I did as she started to cum.

"Oh yes oh yes I'm cuming. I'm cuming baby yesssssss. Oh fuck kick!" she gasped as her orgasm hit her hard.

Seconds later I filled her pussy with cum and she groaned again as she felt my spunk jet inside her. We lay there for ten seconds pressed against the bonnet, cum and pussy juice dripping out of my wife as we kissed.

We got back in the car totally soaked but unbelievably satisfied after a naughty hard fuck.

My wife looked across at me dragging her soaked blonde hair off her forehead, "Whose idea was that?" she said breathlessly "My dress is ruined!"

Before she finished with a naughty grin and "Worth it though"....

over a year ago

Love this story so horny

over a year ago

Will hopefully update the story tomorrow....With a few more chapters of my wife, the gorgeous Natalie and Co.....

over a year ago

Loving it

over a year ago

I'm sure she got a new dress out of it

By *ussycat and CoCouple
over a year ago

Tullamore

Gets better and better..... keep it up

over a year ago

Derby

Can't get her big, dark nipples out of my head!!

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

Lianne, Phil and Natalie had enjoyed a "cum filled" weekend away, Nats exact words as I met her for a quick drink just after work on Wednesday afternoon.

"Sounds like your perfect weekend" I said to her laughing.

"You working tomorrow?" she asked

When I replied that I was she said she would pop in and see me sometime after 2, and with that gave me a quick kiss and we both headed off for home.

Just after 2 the next afternoon I got a text off the gorgeous Natalie which read " Be with you in five mins....With a surprise."

Now I was intrigued, knowing Nat the surprise was bound to be ridiculously good!!

I watched from the window as I saw her car arrive, she drive through the gate stopping briefly for a flirt with Liam our security guard who I know she had fucked in my office! She got out of the car, her tanned legs and killer heels were the first thing I saw, it was all I needed to see, I wanted her to fuck her just from that glimpse.

A couple of minutes later I heard the click of her red heels in the corridor as she approached my door passing the other offices along the way. The door opened...

"Hey baby" she said "I'm horny and I neeeeeeeed to show you my surprise"

I smiled still sat on my chair behind my desk. Without another word she walked over and knelt between my legs unzipping me and took my cock straight into her warm mouth. Within seconds I was hard. The situation in the office with people walking past outside was incredibly horny and I had my favourite slut under my desk with my cock in her mouth.

Straight away I knew something was different, I could feel something else against my cock too, I looked down at her and she broke into a smile before pulling her tongue at me. She had a tongue piercing in. A small silver ball and it looked naughty, even better it felt filthy.

She went to sucking my cock, hungrily all the way down the shaft soaking me and I could feel the round silver piercing against my cock as she moved it back and forth on her tongue. She was noisily gobbling my cock down her throat, occasionally coming for air.

"You like it?" she asked.

"It's gorgeous" I said "It feels so horny on my cock"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm good" she gasped "I want to make you cum in my mouth."

Suddenly a knock at the door, Natalie simply shuffled slightly further under the desk unable to be seen from the front as she pulled my chair closer to her so I was tucked under the desk...and carried on sucking on my cock.

The door opened and one of the office girls came in with some papers for me to sign.

"It's hot in here isn't it!" she said.

"Oh it definitely is today" I said trying not to cum in Natalies wet mouth as she greedily deep throated me under the table. It felt amazing and she was shifting her piercing to all different parts of my hard cock as the secretary waited as I signed the papers. As she left my office she turned and said "Oh Liam rang to say you had a lady visitor on her way up. Has she not come yet?"

"No not yet, any minute I would imagine" I replied as Natalie wanked me hard under the desk.

The door closed as the secretary left and Nat pushed my chair out a bit to give us some more room.

"It's you who is gonna be cuming" she gasped, "Your cock tastes fucking gorgeous."

I grabbed her head with both hands bobbing her face into my lap as she took my cock deep in her willing mouth, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Mmm fuck I'm cuming baby" I said breathlessly, "oh fuck yes" and I flooded Natalies mouth with my hot spunk.

"Ohhhh yesss keep cuming in me, I want that spunk" she gasped as she held out her tongue, piercing now half covered in cum as she swallowed my load, wiping drops of her lips with her tongue.

"Wow baby you get better" I said as she pulled herself up from under the desk and sat on the edge of it, I could see her red knickers under her tiny black skirt and rubbed her pussy gently through her knickers.

"Lick it" she said "Im so horny I will cum really quickly" as she pulled her knickers to one side and guided Mt tongue onto her clit as her red nails ran through the back of my hair and she threw her head back, she was soaking as I licked and it didn't take long before she gripped the desk hard and her pussy juice began to run into my mouth and she groaned "ohhhh fuck that's what I need, oh yes lick my clit, mmmm taste that cum."

She let go of her knickers and rearranged her skirt as we kissed.

"Your secretary is a clever girl" she grinned as she opened the door to leave, "Even she seemed to know I would be cuming in your office sometime today"....

over a year ago

Hot and horny love it ?? more please

over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

Only a couple of chapters left until the conclusion of this story.

It will be finished by the end of the week

over a year ago

Derby

"Only a couple of chapters left until the conclusion of this story.

It will be finished by the end of the week "

You're not going to kill them off in a Soap Opera style are you....?!

over a year ago

"Only a couple of chapters left until the conclusion of this story.

It will be finished by the end of the week

You're not going to kill them off in a Soap Opera style are you....?! "

Hahaha no its being left open....and the same characters will return

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 12:43:01]

over a year ago

Lianne had told us she was set for another couple of months working abroad again so the five of us decided to have a get together at her and Phils place before she left.

We were all really close and comfortable with each other now and enjoyed each others company in and out of the bedroom. We had a meal and a few drinks and then Lianne said "Come upstairs, let me show you what I bought the other day."

She opened the door to one of the bedrooms to reveal an unbelievably big bed. It was round in shape and took up the entire bedroom.

"I'm calling it the fun bed" she said laughing

"We need another five people to fill that!" Natalie said

"Well us five can give it a go" my wife said and she pushed Nat down on the bed and started kissing her. As they kissed Lianne slowly pulled off their mini skirts to reveal their gorgeous pussies as me and Phil admired the view.

Lianne knelt in the bed next to their faces and she soon had both off their tongues licking her pussy and clit. This was the send off she had been hoping for!

Myself and Phil decided to join in the fun and as the two sluts worked their tongues all over Liannes wet pussy Phil did the same to my wife and began to lick her and I got my tongue straight inside Natalies pussy too. As usual she tasted divine.

My wife and Natalie both groaned as our tongues flicked over their clots and they reached down and put a hand on the back of our heads grinding themselves harder against us.

I was first to give in and simply had to slide my cock inside this gorgeous slut.

"Oh yes what took you so long" Nat said "Get that cock inside me."

My wife looked across at me "Fuck her baby" she said and then a "uhhhhhh yesssssss" as Phil pushed his fat cock inside her.

It was a stunning scene on Liannes new fun bed. My wife and Natalie both being fucked by myself and Phil as they both licked Liannes pussy. Lianne looked stunning with her tanned big tits in her hands pulling on her own nipples as she spoke to the girls.

"Come on my two gorgeous sluts, lick my pussy, taste my juices, mmmmm yessss girls" she said throwing her head back in ecstasy as her first orgasm flowed through her.

The night had started well....and it was about to get better as the bedroom door opened and there stood 6ft 4' Chris, his massive black cock hard already.

"Hi Lianne" he said "You didn't think I'd let you leave without saying goodbye did you?"

And the girls all smiled at each other knowing they were about to be used by their favourite cock.....

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

....Chris just stood at the edge of the bed as three hungry sluts stopped what they were doing and began to crawl over the bed to him.

My wife and Lianne began to kiss, lick and nibble on his toned torso, his six pack rippling as they gently bit on his skin. Natalie already had her mouth round his massive black cock groaning, "oh fuck I've missed this cock, I need this inside me."

Myself and Phil sat back on the bed admiring the three girls craving Chris black cock.

He made all three sluts kneel on the bed, their arses high in the air and pussy lips showing as he viewed them from behind, my wife on the left, Lianne in the middle and Natalie on the right as Chris looked at them.

He plunged into my wife first, filling her pussy full of cock stretching her.

"Oh fuck it's so big, I love it" she gasped taken aback by his sheer size despite having had the pleasure of fucking him a few times.

"You lucky slut getting a go on him first" Nat said to her.

Within a minute he had pulled out and entered Lianne pumping his cock inside her, "mmmmm as good as I remember" she said with a smile on her face, her big tanned tits bouncing under her as he fucked her hard.

Natalie was next and before he even entered her she said with aggression, "get that big black cock inside me." Chris did, fucking her hard her earrings rocking back and forth as she was roughly fucked her.

Each time he slid into one of the girls they gasped and groaned with pleasure and delight, and as he pulled out to move to the next slut their gasps and groans turned to despair and emptiness as his massive cock left their pussy. He was ferocious with his fucking and the sound of his flesh banging against theirs was so loud as he used their bodies.

He positioned Natalie on the bed and told Lianne to sit on her face, Nat licked and sucked on her clit as Chris pushed Lianne forward and slid inside her arse.

"Oh fuck yes, that's deep, that's so deep. Fill me up baby, fill my arse full of black cock" Lianne moaned enjoying this filthy goodbye off one of her lovers.

My wife was sucking Chris cock everytime it flopped out of Liannes arse and the three girls were in heaven.

"You three do it for me everytime" he said "The perfect sluts" and he was right, they were.

As he spoke Lianne began to cum, "oh yesssssss I'm cuming I'm cuming, yesssssss fuckkkkk" she screamed as she began writhing and squirting, her juices flowing out making Chris black cock shine and soaking Natalies face underneath her.

Chris couldn't hold back and dragged the girls up and they knelt on the bed surrounding him as he was still stood next to the bed, we has seen before what a heavy cummer he was and he didn't disappoint firing jets of cum onto the three hungry sluts tanned faces.

There was an almost simultaneous "ohhhh yessss" from all three of them as lines of creamy hot spunk shot across their faces, from their chins to their hair. They looked completely used covered in spunk yet the smiles on their faces was of absolute pleasure.

Chris whispered a goodbye into Liannes ear and she kissed his neck and then he turned to myself and Phil "Fuck them guys, they need to cum" and then he left.

It was the most gorgeous sight seeing my wife impaled on Phils cock with her face still covered in another's cum and Natalie was looking back at me as with my hands on her hips I fucked her hard from behind and could see Chris spunk all over her tanned face. She was used, totally used and was loving it.

So turned on by what we had seen it didn't take us long and we shot our loads inside the greedy girls pussies as they began to cum and cover Liannes bed in pussy juice as she watched her sluts take cock and cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm this is some goodbye" she said "I can't wait for the next time I'm home already."

Neither could any of us, she was definitely the Queen slut....

over a year ago

FINAL CHAPTER on FRIDAY!!!

Hope you have all enjoyed

over a year ago

Enjoyed it and loved it can't wait for the last bit

over a year ago

Loved it all the way through . Can't wait for the final episode

over a year ago

Thanks guys, you have both been avid readers and always commenting on the story.

Much appreciated

over a year ago

Can't wait till the final chapter but gutted it's gonna be finished

over a year ago

Derby

Can't wait for the Friday farewell!

over a year ago

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Loving it mmm

over a year ago

"Can't wait till the final chapter but gutted it's gonna be finished "

Snap

over a year ago

It was late, past 11 at night when I finally started to drive home, a business meal had dragged on and on nearly all night. Typically boring my mind had wandered thinking about my wife, Natalie, Lianne and Phil and all the amazing nights we had spent together over the last year, even our neighbours Mike and Sara had joined in.

As I looked at the date on my watch I realised it was July 10th, a year exactly to the night when I drove home to find my wife and Phil fucking on the sofa. I never imagined that night would have lead to all the nights we had had, it was definitely the night that changed it all.

As I arrived home it was dark, I noticed a new car outside that I hadn't seen before, I walked round the back to go through the kitchen door so as not to make a noise opening the front door and wake my wife, I needn't have worried, my wife definitely wasn't asleep.

As I opened the kitchen door I could see her on her knees with Phils far cock in her mouth.

"Suck it Kel" he was saying "Soak my cum and then wank it all over your tits."

I kept quiet and stayed in the darkness of the kitchen, it took me back to that night a year ago when I came home to the sane sight. I was just as turned on watching them together a year later.

I watched as he turned my wife round bending her over the arm of the sofa, her long tanned legs perfectly straight, her arse stuck out in the air and she was pushed it backwards towards his hard cock teasing him, she was playing the slut like only she could. She still had a pair of black lacy knickers on...not for long.

As she bent over I heard a tear as Phil ripped her knickers on almost tearing them in half, my wife groaned loving the manliness and aggression that Phil had shown tearing her knickers.

As they fell to the floor his cock plunged into her gorgeous wet pussy filling it. Another groan from her lips "ohhhh fuck me Phil, give me that cock." she gasped.

My cock was so hard watching them, it was as exciting as a year ago them not knowing I was watching, I felt unbelievable pride watching my slut wife like this, she could satisfy any man.

As Phil fucked her faster, his balls banging against her tanned arse he reached down pulling her torn knickers away from her black killer heels as shoved them into her mouth.

"Uhhhhhh" she gasped.

"Taste your pussy juices" Phil said as he grabbed my wife's hips fucking her more aggressively by the second.

Her mouth was bulging, her black knickers half hanging out as his cock filled her up. She spoke through the knickers, "You naughty boy, fuck me hard, do it, fuck my pussy."

I watched in awe, even though Phil was one the one showing the aggression she was the one in control oozing confidence and slutiness, she has come so far since the first night I saw them. I wanted to go and join in but I was so turned on watching.

Phil pushed the curtain aside and pinned ny wife against the window, her big tits and erect brown nipples pressing against the glass as he fucked her from behind, anyone could have seen them and he reached up opening the window as he whispered in her ear "I want everyone to know what a slut you are, louder, tell me what you want, louder"

"Cock, I want your fuckin cock" she gasped breathlessly and loudly, "I need fucking, oh yes I'm cuming....yesssssss fuck."

She was almost screaming with pleasure as Phils cock flopped out and see released a torrent of pussy juice all over him as her black knickers fell from her mouth. She looked used, fucked but still stunning, sexually confidence oozed from her.

"Get that cock back inside me" she said, her legs still shaking from the orgasm that had just ran through her body.

Phil slid his cock back into her soaking pussy and banged her hard. My wife had that filthy look on her face as she looked over her shoulder at him, biting her bottom lip as she did, "come on baby" she said teasingly "fill my pussy with your spunk, cum inside your favourite sluts pussy."

As she said it even I nearly came in the kitchen never mind Phil who was inside her, but it didn't take long as he came hard flooding her pussy with his cum like he had done this same night a year ago, "Oh fuck, oh yes I'm cuming baby I'm cuming" as his body jersey releasing his spunk inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous" was my wife's whispered response as they collapsed onto the sofa kissing.

I had seen enough, my wife was in my eyes the perfect slut, prim and proper no more, Phils cum leaking out of her pussy already.

As I crept out of the kitchen and got into my car leaving the night to my wife and Phil my thoughts turned to the gorgeous Natalie and I began to ring her on my mobile.

As I did I looked back on the excitement, anticipation, pride and downright filth of the last twelve months and realised that that night exactly a year ago had definitely been the night that changed it all.....

over a year ago

Finally finished!!!

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my story. I've had great fun writing it and WILL be writing more hopefully with some of the same characters.

Let me know who your favourites were and I will take it from there

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/15 12:14:08]

over a year ago

a fitting finale!

don't let the characters die off - maybe split them up and let them lead into new adventures - think mike and sara exploring mikes bi-side or Natalie on a company trip?

over a year ago

The characters will definitely not be dying off!!

Plans and ideas already underway for next story.

over a year ago

Derby

Brilliant stuff, well done!

I agree, more of Mike and Sara and exploring his bi side

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Wonderful ty

over a year ago

Loved it brilliant

over a year ago

"Loved it brilliant"

Thanks x

over a year ago

Brilliant story,look forward too your new one

over a year ago

Mr L is in for a treat tonight. Very horny read. Thank you.

over a year ago

Co Antrim

Great read thanks for sharing x

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback

over a year ago

Great story all the way through . I had a few plays reading it Sara is the one for me

over a year ago

"Great story all the way through . I had a few plays reading it Sara is the one for me "

I will try and sort out a short story about Sara & Mike

over a year ago

Excellent stuff!

over a year ago

Sorry not had time for any more stories, but will get round to it.

For those who haven't read this one please do from the start of the initial thread - PRIM & PROPER NO MORE x

By *heekycharmingchapMan
over a year ago

leeds

A well written erotic story I recommend people to read, make sure you read the first part.

over a year ago

"A well written erotic story I recommend people to read, make sure you read the first part. "

Thank you!!!!

Missed writing these stories! More to come next month.

Read this from the start on PRIM & PROPER NO MORE!!!!

over a year ago

New story with same characters as this, recently finished, titled -

A MONTH IN SPAIN

If you enjoyed this check that one out as Natalie and Kelly (plus a few others) are back in style

over a year ago

Those that enjoyed this story the same characters are also in my two latest stories;

A MONTH IN SPAIN and

NATALIE & KELLY ARE BACK.

Enjoy x

over a year ago

Again great story's

over a year ago

"Again great story's "

Thanks Misslouise, glad you enjoyed the story! I know you've read the next one which is A MONTH IN SPAIN and the one after that is NATALIE AND KELLY ARE BACK.

Enjoy xx

over a year ago

Hot. Love it

over a year ago

"Hot. Love it"

Thank you xx

over a year ago

NEW SHORT STORY going to be started this week which will be fourth story with these characters.

Follows on from;

PRIM & PROPER NO MORE 1&2

A MONTH IN SPAIN and

NATALIE & KELLY ARE BACK.

This one will be called

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF NATALIE xx

over a year ago

Been asked to bump this story up the list as someone who wants to read it can't find it.

Here goes....Enjoy xx

By *ewbie_dave1986Man
over a year ago

cannock

Epic mmmm

over a year ago

"Epic mmmm"

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed it