Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cuckold on my wedding night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story of my young wife and my introduction into cuckold life style......me and my wife jenny had been together for many years and have had a really good sex life all fuelled from my wedding night experience. ....but let me take you back to a time when we first met a young couple of teens going to the youth club .....she was stunning long black hair very tight white pants and cream blouse and blessed with full breasts and only 15 at the time...I just knew we would end up a couple and of course we did....jennys family quickly took to me and I became really close to them she was stunning and it was in the 1970s she looked just like Marie osmands I was quite a skinny lad and people did say they wondered what she saw in me ......jennys family was great to me and they had lots of good family get togethers and I noticed one particular fella a bit older than me a guy called dave very tall and heavy set guy of West Indian nationality jenny would always change when he was at the get togethers. ......now fast forward to some years later when we would be about 20 and we was getting married we had little money in those days so was thank full of any help with the wedding both our families clubbed for the big day and evening and everything was set .....It ran really smooth and on the night of the reception we had a great time of course we had decided that because we was short of money the honeymoon would be just a night in a hotel at the reception. ....but to our surprise daves family gifted us with there chalet for the week in Wales wow!! I thought that was good of them dave would drop us of after the night came to a close .......about midnight and spotting me getting a bit d*unk jenny said it was time to set off and we left everyone to carry on partying ....It would take us about an hour to get to the chalet and I was drifting in and out of sleep, we arrived and noticed that the other chalets were unoccupied the time of the year it was early season so when we got everything in we settled down for a cup of tea for dave and a large one for me ....soon I was needing the loo and had to disappear they had a chemical toilet at the back so I headed of to that and had to pass our bedroom for the night and on my way back I nipped into the room for a quick lie down my head was spinning and I dropped of for a while ...then something disturb me and l woke up it was the door closing and I got off the bed and started to walk to the door but stopped short and just listened I don't know why but I just did...I could hear through the paper thin door heavy breathing and low groans fuck!I was very Shocked but very turned on by the thoughts running through my mind what would I see if I took a sneak through a small opening of the shutter door....well I couldn't wait any longer I had been listening for about 15 minutes so I opened the door shutter just about an inch the room was just lit to a glow and my room had no lights on so they would see nothing l was not expecting to see much but the room was laid out with a bed settee facing me and I could see dave passionately kissing jenny and her responding long slow kisses lots of tongue flicking his big lips she was sucking sloppy kisses wow!!!! I was hard and my head was clear now I was rubbing my cock thinking oh fuck don't stop daves big hands all over her she looked tiny compared to him.... his big fingers were circling her pussy area she had a tight pencil skirt on and I know she had stockings and a small g string on.... his big thick fingers worked her skirt up and she raised her buttocks for him and exposed her pussy area and his fingers got to work squelching sounds filled the air......and she was starting to frown with pleasure there tongues entwined.

More to follow

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please continue . Very good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will do thanks for the interest .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Daves fingers worked franticly on her pussy going deeper with every stroke very passionate kissing continued she then began to raise her hips up and she did something I never knew she could she squirted all over daves big thick fingers he let out a low groan and kissed her harder I know she was loving this we had discussed this when we were fucking she would cum many times fingers in her pussy then oral then penetration in her pussy then arse she would never talk about someone else in everyday life but in bed she loved it .....dave decided he wanted to taste her pussy so he pulled her to the edge of the settee and raised her buttocks for a good look before pushing his big thick lips and long tongue deep into her slit running up her arse cracking and back to her clit. ....her freshly shaved lips and arse which was supposed to be for me was fully exposed she gripped his head and forced him into her dripping pussy running her fingers through his curly thick head of hair grinding her pussy she was about to have her second orgasm ...just as she was ready he slid one of his rough big thick fingers in her arse ...oh she loved this and it tipped her over the edge and gave out a cry fuck!!! dave realised this might wake me and slowed down I was watching and wanking furiously and dave gave a quick glance to the door were I was but turned away just as quick....he decided that he wanted her to strip so he could see those full breasts.

More to follow

Reply privately

By *oBananas78Couple
over a year ago

London

Very hot love to hear more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dave stood up and pull his shirt off and began to undo his trousers he was a really big fella about 6 ft 2 and 16 stone but trim he was a rugby player semi pro ........jenny breathed heavy and sat up undoing her blouse she ruffed up her hair and some confetti fell out of her hair her wedding ring sparkled in the low light she removed her blouse and reached behind to undo her bra the silhouette of her full breasts was amazing I have never seen them from such an angle they looked perfect .......as she removed her bra she let out a gasp!!!dave had removed his underpants and out flopped a thick veined cock some 9 inches long and fuck was it thick girthed he walk slowly towards her his thick black thighs so solid she looked so small could she really take such a big man ?

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving where this is going . Can't wait to hear about the bbc spreading her wide open

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny took hold of his thick shaft and started to lick his pre cum of his cock .......This is something she would do on very rare occasions hardly ever with me she use to let me do all the playing now she looked different as if she wanted to control what was going to happen she shuffled herself further to the edge of the settee and began to finger fuck her sopping wet pussy oh!my god I thought this is what I have always wanted her to be like .....I could hear juices flowing on to her fingers with a squelch and I was concentrating on her face full of daves big black cock so much I had to stop the door was moving with my motion .....then I notice dave was smiling looking over the settee into the mirror on the cupboard. ....OH FUCK! !!!HAS HE SEEN ME WATCHING I recoiled in shock and waited a few seconds then peeked around the door .....jenny was now holding daves arse cheeks and gulping on this massive cock ...Every time it came out of her mouth she gulped for air but saliva would pour out of her mouth ....then another surprise she spat on to his waiting cock shit my bride was a slut!!!!! Dave pushed her backwards onto the settee and raised her stocking clad thighs and she reached to grasp her arse cheeks fuck!!!she was going to consummate my marriage without me .....

more to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story can't wait for the rest of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now jennys pussy was on full view with juices flowing around her arse hole and I know how tight jennys pussy is when you first enter her but as she relaxes it gets more easier for her .......my cock is no where as big as daves or thick I'm an average 6 inches and as he lay his bulbous head onto her lips it sunk under its own weight she was so wet it buried itself into her dripping juices pour out his cock replacing them ......he started to kiss her so passionately then the frown on her face began to appear. ....I could see her an us contacting indicating her orgasm coming .....he started kiss her neck which made her turn towards the door I was at and he whispered into her ear ......her eyes opened and widened her anus began contracting faster she smiled as if he had just told her I was there but I couldn't help but carry on doing what I was doing SHIT HE HAD SEEN ME!!!!!I started to cum in my hand through my fingers what a very erotic site she mouthed I love you and I exploded .......she gave out a loud sound that came right from her belly and began to squirt .....dave looked at me at the door and smiled then his face contorted and let out a loud groan not caring that I was there .....I saw large amounts of spunk pouring out of her pussy they kissed deeply and slowly like they had done before I slowly clicked the shutter door and returned to the bed I heard movement then the main door of the chalet close and daves car start up then he was gone ........jenny entered the bedroom ....I had my back to her pretending to be asleep but she new I wasn't. .....she cuddled up to me and kissed my back and said thank you I love you and we went to sleep.......next morning she was sheepish but I behave impeccably I wanted her to know that I wanted this lifestyle and I was more than happy .......We had a great honeymoon one to remember. ....definitely more to cum ......

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Love this more please. Did you ever openly discuss this first night x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny always a had thing for black cock but was very shy about trying it but I managed to talk her round one weekend while I was on a lads stag weekend. .....it was only ever discussed in the bedroom while having full sex that she would open up about it ......she would always bring up the night of our wedding night she said she was really fulfilled that night and what made it so pleasurable was when dave told her I was wanking and watching from the bedroom....she said I knew you was watching that night as she had pulled the door to ....and when she looked over it was open that really sent her over the edge because it was a way of me approving .......we did have a chat about other occasions but it didn't ever get round anything heavy.......any family events when dave was there they would disappear for a quick fumble and she would come back all flustered dave would just smile at me I would nod approving

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm loving this inter racial story . 3 wanks over it so far . Keep it coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then on one of the family events we was at a christening I noticed dave with another west Indian guy just the same size and weight big hands just like dave.....I asked jennys mum who he was she said oh that's denzil daves brother he has returned from abroad she said he's in the forces home on leave ......we never sure what country he's in all a bit hush hush.....

As the day went on we made our excuses and made our home as we arrived home I asked jenny about daves brother denzil she gushed oh he's in the forces ,I definitely saw her neck start to go all flushed a deep red and she wouldn't look me in the eyes.....

Some time later when we was in bed I said are you ok with me going on this stag weekend because I can cancel if you would like ,it was only a week away,definitely not she said you deserve a break ....i had been doing loads of overtime we were having work done on the house and we had to get ready for the onset of winter we have lots of snow coming,ok I said will you be ok ?....fine she said I have our shelly to stay if her boyfriend doesn't mind .....

We started to snuggle up together and I said I love you you know and she responded you are my life ......

After seeing dave that day it had a strange affect on me I began to long for her to have another encounter, I decided to see if she was still as horny for him .....I reached round and made a play for her nipples and started to roll it between my fingers ....she responded with a deep breath ...I was encouraged I ran my hand down her flat belly ....she had kept herself fit we were into our tenth year of marriage and she was still looking great,netball had payed of ......what I was not expecting was how wet she was I had only just started to play and she was drenched...

Then I realised we had been talking of dave and his brother denzil all the time in bed only stopping to mention the stag trip ......oh fuck I thought what was she thinking of ?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic so far bud

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovin it!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the interest will continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny came in seconds of me frigging and I decided to see if a little anal was on the cards so I carried on playing with her sopping pussy.....I was wispering in her ear how fucking hot she looked that night on our wedding in the tight pencil skirt with hint of stocking straps through the skirt and lovely full busom she had ....

She started to really get into the night when I mentioned about the long drive to daves chalet on our wedding night .....her legs started to quiver and I thought I will try putting my cock near her arse hole hmmmm I was right she was very responsive ......she reached round and guided me slowly in her arse fuck!!!I thought how would she react if this was really him ..so I said in a low voice imagine I'm dave .....OH FUCK !!!!SHE SAID FUCK MY ARSE DAVE PLEASE I WANT YOUR BIG THICK 9 INCH COCK RIGHT DEEP I'M MY ARSE ......with that she pushed right on to my cock it went in right up to my balls so easy I was a gasped at how easy .....I came in seconds and so did she ....the next morning nothing was mentioned just the usual chat but I new she had secret desires and was going to help her to explore them ....it seems she was still very embarrassed when I brought the subject of what happened the night of our wedding unless we was in full sex ....how to get her relaxed and open up ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any other encounters?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

The weekend soon arrived of the stag do and I was up and at em real early it take us about 4 hours to get to the hotel we were going to whitby for the big weekend I kissed jenny on the cheek and left ....the minibus arrived and the lads were already drinking cans this set the tone for the trip ...

We arrived at the hotel about 10 am and when we was shown to our rooms we all said see you at reception in a hour I had my own room didn't want anyone keeping me awake all night snoring. ....I rang jenny and told her we arrived safely and she text me Good just meeting shelly in town we are doing some shopping is that ok? Of course I said just don't spend to much it was going to be a dear weekend as it was.

We all met at reception and made our way into town lots more beer flowed and we were having a great time when i got a chance i rang jenny she was saying shelly had told her that mum was a having a little get together for one of the neighbours anniversaries and they had both been invited ......

OH FUCK!!!!!I thought this could be a great time for jenny I text straight back and suggested that she should go and enjoy the evening make sure she bought something nice to wear .....some time later jenny rang me and said they had a great day shopping and she had bought some extra things for me when I got home ......

My mind was racing I had to know what they were so I asked her to tell me what they were she said I will send a couple of pictures .....

Fuck one came through it was of jenny in stockings and suspenders in white with a small g string ....oh god would she wear them later I asked ??.

She said no way it was for me I said it would be I will be thinking of you all night she liked that and said I will think about it hmmmm good I said....my mind was doing back flips would dave be invited? ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

And was he? And denzil

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And was he? And denzil"

Indeed! You can't just leave it there! Xxxx

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Fabulous tales!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was getting well into the evening and the lads were already drinking far to much some had drifted of to the local club and I was looking to slip back to the hotel when a text arrived .....jennys number flashed up I quickly made my way to the toilets opened the pic FUCK!!!she was at the party and the pic was of her with shelly and her mum ....but in the background was a tall dark west Indian guy. ....it was denzil I had butterflies in my stomach I new she had a crush on this guy but never new the full story about him .....I was hard as fuck I wanted to relieve myself but it was to busy in the toilets so I headed back out into the pub.... but most of the lads had left ....

Great I thought time for a quick exit ....I got a taxi back to the hotel and straight up to my room ....two more pics came through she said having good time missing you I have put on your special treat. ....pics was of her new underware she must be in the loo all her pussy was fully shaved no pubes at all she never does this she must be feeling very horny to do this l asked her, hope you are having a drink and not driving .....she text back and said a couple of vodka and s and maybe a couple more I know she can't hold her drink so this is a good sign that she is in a good mood ......

Then nothing for a while l lay thinking should I text her and chance my arm so I texted with have you had a chat with anyone special.? ..she new what I was getting at and said naughty boy don't know what you mean with a smiley face at the end ....is was about midnight when jenny text and said she was heading of home a taxi was ordered and I said how was shelly she said very d*unk.......I said be careful the next thing I heard was a call from her she was just about to get in the taxi and said hi babe I'm getting in the taxi with shelly we sharing it .....hope you are ok with this but denzil and dave will be sharing the taxi so they can help with shelly ....OH FUCK!!!I thought is this it my heart was racing I just said oh that's good your in very safe hands I know they will take care of you with that she just said i love you i will text when we are home .........

a pic flashed up of the two of them holding shelly up ......fuck no one would mess with those guys the are huge..... shelly looked very tiny in their arms I thought oh what am I letting my little beautiful wife getting into ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great. What happened next??

Also on a side note, poor showing to be in bed att midnight on a stag do. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great. What happened next??

Also on a side note, poor showing to be in bed att midnight on a stag do. Lol "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but not very often you get to follow your wife's introduction into BBC ownership ....you get me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I hear ya.

Please carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny text me about an hour later saying they had arrived home and shelly was tucked up in bed and dave and denzil was having a little night cap before they ordered a taxi but they said it might be difficult to get a taxi at this time .......that's ok you have a drink with them I said relax a little ......YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!!!!?????? she text back

Thank you I love you I might not text for a while xxxx she replied. .......

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did she give u any details?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All was quite for a while I was beside myself wondering who was stretching my little jennys pussy ....when the my phone was ringing I answered and waited a second no one said anything. ....then a deep voice said just listen .....fuck what was going on ???? Then I could hear a low moan then 'oh fuck' from a distance ....it was jenny I could tell from her voice she was quite breathless then her voice got louder the phone was getting nearer to her, she then spoke 'oh chris I couldn't help myself I am so sorry one thing led to another the boys taxi didn't turn up and we had some more drinks and '.....I stopped her there and said jen jen don't worry this is what I've always wanted it's something I new you wanted to please just relax and enjoy the experience please put the phone next to your head so I can listen.....

With that I could hear her kissing one of the guys I imagined them holding her but which one ? Or was both of them entering her at the same time I know she loved the thought of being dp could she take them on I could only guess ......

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to it ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was in and out of sleep all night checking my phone every couple of hours still no texts I didn't want to text myself and disturb them then about 5 in the morning a flood of pictures came through ......

OMG!!!!tthere was my jenny with two huge cocks in her mouth very thick veined black dicks with silva drooling from her mouth I could see that one was quite significantly larger than the other but not sure which one belonged to who

......jennys hand was so small it hardly wrapped around them .....the next shot was of jenny deep throating one of them his very large big hands on the back of her head and her arms pulled from behind stretched outwards she was helpless. .....I began to worry about this, had she and me realised what we had let ourselves in for ????

I need not worry the next shot was of her face with eyes closed and a frown on her face of sheer delight .....that made me relaxe and stop feeling anxious. ....then a shot appeared that I couldn't believe it was from behind ......oh my fucking god!!!!!!!they had both entered her little tight holes and we're now double penetrating her ......it looked amazing their very black skin against my lily white hotwife, she had become a black man's slut and I could only feel that we will never be the same .......but wait who the fuck took this shot there is only one explanation!!!!SHELLY!!!!

oh fuck !!!

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lush. Throbbing here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't be too long

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my excitement of looking at the pics I didn't realise the last one had come from shellys phone how could this be I had to text her to get some answers. .....I rang instead ....she answered she said hi chris how are you like the shot from behind then you dirty fucker...I was gob smacked it was like she was waiting for me to call I said ' what do you mean that's just a porn shot of anyone ' that's when she said jenny has told me all about your feelings for her to be shared by other men she confided in me and I was so happy to oblige I knew she fancied the brothers especially denzil I once remarked about how big his cock was to her and she just couldn't shut up about it when he was at our family events I arranged for the meet through dave

I was seeing his brother denzil and new my sister would jump at the chance she had fancied dave but you came along and she just pretended you was the one.

I was speechless she was confirming my worst nightmare. ....she said don't bother calling now she is extremely busy getting spit roasted by the brothers but don't worry we are filming all of it for when you get back you dirty fucking bastard....then she hung up.

I was all over the place wondering how she was I tried to ring but got the answer phone I was stuck in the hotel wondering what was happening? ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot...

Cant wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was around ten when I got a text from jenny saying missing you .....I thought what the fuck has happened it was like nothing out of the ordinary. ...I said hi hun how's shelly she said oh hungover she slept all night ?????

How could this be was she playing with my head or did she not know of shellys plan this made me more curious so I rang her.

She answered straight away I said everything ok she just gave a low groan and said you know it was I have had the best night ever chris and I want more YOU HEAR ME THIS IS HOW IT'S GOING TO BE FROM KNOW ON I CALL THE SHOTS YOU HEAR ME?

I could not believe what I was hearing my little shy precious wife had become a dominant hotwife over the weekend or had she been like this for a long time and just waiting for the right time to get me to let her loose and now had I lost her?????

Definitely more to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story....more please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad you joined me on my journey I have always been an admirer of your stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could imagine how I was feeling on the way home with the lads they was out of it anyway well hungover so I pretended to be the same all the time thinking about jenny ......how would she be when I got in .....the journey took forever of course I was dropped off nearly last and made my way to the front door put my key in and it wouldn't open the latch must be on I thought so headed round the back I could see the TV was on but couldn't see anyone FUCK I LOOKED AT THE TV THERE WAS JENNY GETTING FUCKED BY A MONSTER BLACK COCK shit I hurried to the back door opened and walked in the sound hit me of arse spanking I rushed into the living room the sight of my little wife's arse all red and a fucking big black cock going so deep into her tight cunt. ...her arse was getting severely slapped by a fucking humongous black hand real hard and everytime it landed she let out a yelp with pleasure ....I was fixated frozen shocked and getting so hard she was shouting out obscenities FUCK ME YOU BIG FUCKING BLACK DICK FUCK ME Oh my god she was riding his cock with such passion......

More to follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hard again Mr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the comments will carry on when I can

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hard again Mr"

Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please more we are loving it xxc

Reply privately

over a year ago

My cock is throbbing reading this and I haven't even touched myself . Keep it going . I love inter racial fucking

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

so hot im rock hard

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was that transfixed I had been there a good ten minutes watching these two powerful mens cocks totally disappear from view ....how could this be my little 5ft nothing 9 stone wifey was totally embedded by these men she was loving every second of this experience and she totally was in control .....dave withdrew and the sight of all the cum on denzil cock was amazing all white and foaming slowly he pulled his massive cock out it was so thick and long a good 11 inches jenny went down on her knees and began to lick his cock licking all his juices and hers off ........I could hear her saying love black cock l love black cock then dave came in view again they shoved their huge cocks down her throat making her gag tears were rolling down her beautiful face her make up was all running a proper cum slut oh fuck I was so ready to have her do it for real and the video stopped she was right behind me oh my god .....

She had my special treat on the fine underware she bought for me ......was it my turn??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to follow tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny had her pulled into a large ponytail her scrapped very tight to her head amazing makeup thick eyeliner excentuated her big brown eyes luscious red lips and god they looked so full just how I had always wanted to wear her makeup. .......she had killer heels on which excentuated her thick thighs and calf's from all those years of netball .......a very tight corset which pulled her waist in even further ........no words was spoken I was still in shock ....in awe of this new woman .....she stood so dominating. .....she walked towards slowly with a sly smile ......

Her hand snaked round the back of my neck never losing eye contact ......she kissed me and gripped my neck with both hands ....my eyes closed I thought of jenny sucking those cocks with the very same lips hmmmmmm .....I didn't care .....she pulled away and said 'do you trust me ?' Of course I do absolutely I said .....'good she said and with that she handed me a bag .....'she said put this over your head ' .....fuck what did she want to do ?...I hesitated she said'..trust me and smiled...

I did trust her so on it went ,it was more of a hood .....I heard foot steps then my arms were pulled together and then lightly bound ....my heart was racing ....l was led outside and into a car I can tell you I was scared but I loved jenny and she loved me so I went with the play ....when I got in the car I heard a familiar voice it was SHELLY!!!! fuck I thought what's she got to do with this ....then as I was playing the video of jenny in my head and the shot from behind with both of them inbeded inside her I remember a flash of light that was the moment she took the picture fuck I thought she's in on it .......

She began with saying this is how it is ....you started all this the night you invited dave into your marriage you encouraged her to take a black lover you opened Pandora 's box......she and dave have been fucking for years she loves black cock so much she would do anything for it....she went to say her family encourage you to date jenny to try and keep them apart but you pushed them together they thought it had worked ....but you helped them to set up a cover of happiness. ...of a perfect husband and wife .well done you and she laughed. .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Horny keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

It went quiet for a while the rush of traffic died down and the terrain got rougher your senses work harder when you can't see and I could hear kissing and sucking noises the smell of perfume and body odour mixing in the air ......then shelly spoke

You are in for a treat today you get to see what your quiet plain Jane wife is really like ...you think you know her well let me tell you .....that night you watched her being fucked by dave was just the start she wanted .....you think dave was in control think again jenny is a in charge always has been why do you think people use to comment 'what does she see in you '...well your whole marriage was a shame from start to finish '.......

I couldn't believe this all the tenderness jenny had shown me in our marriage. ...it can't be true.

We started to hit some really bumpy road tracks no other traffic was around then we hit a long drive smooth road then a gravel road I could still hear kissing and sucking with the odd groan when we stopped.

I was pulled from the car and on to the gravel area a bit unsteady and breathless having that hood on made me all hot and sweaty it was still quite a warm night.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

The plot thickens. They were fucking before your wedding night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this. Great story can't wait to hear how filthy Jenny gets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had loads of time to think while we were in the car about jenny and was there any signs other than the odd blushing and shyness to expose how she really felt my mind was racing over and over how easy she took to this lifestyle now comes so clear the family events we went to her mother and father taking to me so easy. .....shelly was always trouble hanging out with the bad boys I use comment on her being a slut and jenny always jumped to defend her I thought it was just sisterhood but now I can see why ......

As we entered the house I could tell from the heavy sound of the door as it closed we were in a large hall way probably a manor house (thanks mature Jane xxx).....we stopped sounds of music a deep throbbing pulsing sound but very slow pulses vibrated up my legs ....then heels clicking towards us and a change of hands then people shuffling away .....I was with one person now the smell was a familiar one my jennys perfume channel no 5 I always bought this for her on special occasions this was very special as it turn out ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was led into another room and sat down jenny sat next to me she said 'from now on this is how it's going to be you will only answer when spoken to and you will reply yes mistress you will be taken from here and made ready I have work for you to do this is what you wanted and you better be completely submitted to the tasks your are given ' with that she stood me up and dropped my tracksuit bottoms exposing my balls she grabbed them and squeezed them .....I let out a groan 'is that clear ' 'yes mistress ' 'good cuck' she said....and left the room is with the hood still in place I started to think back to the night of our wedding and how horny she looked looking at me at the shutter door at the chalet sucking that huge cock and I had a feeling of envy that night not for my jenny but for the huge cock I was nowhere near that size and I have always wonder what a big cock was like to suck maybe I was about to find out .....the door handle creaked as the door opened

More to follow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't like this to follow bit... Just carry on.. lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoying this keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol doing this while I work hope the boss doesn't catch me she's a right bitch .....but on the other hand hmmmmm......but that's another story lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was taken from the room and lead to an area the smell hit me first the sound of the music vibration seemed nearer my clothes was removed and my bounds untied a collar was fitted with what sounded like a lock then a lead attached it went on with a yank I started to get a bit nervous and made a grab for the lead and two or three people gripped me with immense strength 'a voice in the distance 'no need to struggle 'it was jenny ......i was pulled along with hood in place and as we went through to another room I was hit by the sound of groaning sucking and fucking oh shit this is it.... I was made to kneel and the hood was taken slowly off the room was very dark a low light was glowing from behind then a figure came in view it was dave.... fuck his cock look long hanging down he walked over to me about 3 feet away then footsteps from behind daves body was so good well muscular and trim it must run in the family denzils was similar. ....then footsteps were getting closer jenny shouted 'keep your fucking head down till I tell you cunt' i did exactly what I was told but I could see jennys stocking legs and heels oh fuck her legs looked so fit and strong .....as she got close to dave she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist ....she then commanded ' get over here 'and I shuffled along on my knees 'now look up you dirty fucking cunt and see what you have always wanted'......daves cock was hard and his cock kept flinching he had hold of her tight around the waist and her legs were crossed behind him.......

Her arse and pussy was completely shaved and exposed 'NOW FEED THAT FUCKING BIG BLACK COCK INTO ME NOW CUNT ....I replied yes mistress. ...'good cuck '..I gripped his cock and fed it into my sweet jennys pussy it felt hot and I could feel his pulse beating it was as thick as my forearm fuck it felt good ....she then lower herself on to his shaft up and down I was mesmerised the light in the room got lighter and brighter till I could see other people around jenny said 'don't be concerned about them you keep close to your task or there will be trouble' I carried on and got real close to her pussy and daves cock she was fucking him with such venom when she exploded she squirted all over his cock and of course my face I closed my eyes to enjoy the smell and taste but I had to see this marvellous cock forcing her cunt lips apart oh fuck I was loving this hmmm

breathless jenny said ' stay there cunt I want you to taste my lover who I have been fucking long before we was married clean this mess up 'as daves cock flopped out his spunk fell out of jennys cunt and on to my face and i began to clean his humongous cock licking him I could see from below she had her arms around his strong neck and kissing him like the night of our wedding his big lips she was sucking and I loved this new jenny with a passion I was totally in her spell .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my

Reply privately

over a year ago

As jenny climbed down of dave she came over to me and replaced my hood the smell inside now was so musky and she said in a soft voice

'good start you are pleasing me keep it up i hope you like the taste of cock there is more to come'

Now i have never told jenny but when i was young i had strange feelings for cock ......it was when i was at school and a couple of lads would talk about a wanking session were we would all meet up and watch some of one of the lads fathers films not very good but at that time anything would do ......then one day it was just me and the lad who had the films he had a good size length and he said i wonder what it would be like to have someone to wank you i smiled and said close your eyes and see so i wanked him he came very quickly and became embarrassed l left and i was never invited again

As the memory went from mind i heard jennys footsteps walked off into the distance ....

I was made to stand and enter another room fuck the heat hit me much hotter in here I started to sweat start away .....I felt someone get hold of my cock I jumped then relaxed a contraption was enclosed onto my cock this person had a very musky body smell ...a cock ring was attached to my ball sack they used some force but it was that hot it just slipped over......the sweat was rolling of my back what next I thought?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will do Jane or is it mature Jane mistress xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was led to a bedded area and laid down I heard footsteps heels clicking towards me then there was movement on the bed .....leg at one side of my head stocking clad than on the other side and pussy lowered to my face.....then the bed sunk really low a heavy person landed right near my head .....my hood was removed fuck it was hot in that hood I was thankfull but the site that greeted me was one of shock a huge cock was literally dangling near my mouth ......I was instructed 'OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CUNT ' this was the voice of shelly 'YOU FUCKING DIRTY BASTARD YOU ARE GOING TO GET HIS COCK HARD FOR ME BITCH' and I replied yes mistress. ....I opened my mouth and in plunged that huge cock hmmm I thought I am getting used to this ......I warm it up with such vigour he was hard very soon.....he then entered her slow long strokes I could smell the sex .....she was whimpering as he started to work a steady rhythm. ....occasionally he would drop out and I without being asked would feed it back in 'GOOD CUCK I WILL TELL JENNY ABOUT YOUR GOOD WORK' I was loving this the site of denzils huge veined black cock was getting me aroused ....but my restrictions on my cock and balls was now very tight .... ha ha shelly laughed 'IT SEEMS OUR CUCK BOY IS ENJOYING THIS HMMMM YOU DIRTY FUCKING CUNT HMMMM and she spit on my cock then there was more movement on the bed and I could hear her gagging another cock working this bitch I thought good ...fuck the fucking slut boys hmmmm......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was aware that someone was circling the end of the bed observing back and forth I kept at my task wanting to join in but feared a reprisal so everytime his cock was extracted I would dutifully clean her juices and his precum. ....I heard her coming many times but these boys just kept pounding fantastic sounds and smells great stamina no wonder jenny and shelly was in heaven with these guys .....then someone approach me ....it was jenny she came close to my head and said 'i see you are doing a good job cuck boy you can help out now ' with that denzils cock flopped on to my face so I started to lick him .....jenny held his huge cock her little hands gripped him and our wedding ring glisten in the light .....she guided his cock to shellys arse and he responded. ...he forced that cock deep into her arse shelly spat out the cock in her mouth and gave out a guteral groan of pleasure .....'now you can lick her pussy' jenny said in a soft voice.

I didn't need telling twice I was straight in there my face embedded to tell you the truth I have always fancied her she is a bad one but very horny and fit ...fuck this was good but my cock was hurting like fuck so tight......

Then jenny started to talk me through the years of deception all those stay overs at mums and her friends all the times I was out till late she was having many lovers all black ....she loved black cock with a passion even before our night of cuckold sharing 'you made me enjoy all those porn films of threesome and wife sharing when all along I was well into fucking them never mind watching them....the idea you thought you was controlling our sex life made it even better I was getting very good at being shy around you ha ha ha you have done well' with that she moved away shelly exploded and gushed all over my face ...denzil bucked and groaned out loud his cock withdrew and his spunk was forced out of shellys arse on to my face there was so much a real heavy cummer..shelly pushed her pussy down onto my face and rubbed it in hmmmm...

The other guy came round to my head and shelly lay on top of me face to face and he unloaded in her mouth she took the lot then she looked me in the eyes and dropped the lot in my mouth and kissed me hard groaning as her tongue circled mine ......

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Hard now, thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

As we separated the sense of what had just happened hit me I was totally happy with this situation and the cuckold lifestyle was for me .....my cock cage was removed and the hood did not go back on I was led out of the room and my lead was removed I felt I had proved to my mistresses that I could cope with anything they wanted me to do ......I was told I could wonder around now freely I went for a quick shower and freshen up and there was an area I could choose some attire ....I had a decent physique I work out I trained with weights and had done martial arts all my life ...on the short side though maybe that's why I was a suby . ....I picked out some nice tight shorts to show of my thick legs and pert bum and nice muscle vest but kept my collar on as a sign I was still owned and headed for the bar I needed a fucking good drink.....

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Great tale, well done..

Reply privately

over a year ago

This place was awesome a stately home of fine large tapestries hanging down the large hallways with rooms going of hear and there I could hear people engaged in bondage so I thought why not enter and see what's happening. ...I walk down some steps it was dark and seemed like a dungeon. .some stocks had a guy in and he was bound with his arse all on show...

l thought he's going to get a good spanking ....a tall lady appeared in very high heels and a paddle in hand ....she had an amazing figure the way she walked with such elegance it made me quiver with anticipation for him ....then THWACK! !!!she hit his arse shit that was hard hmmmmm...

I could see this place had every conceivable kink ..I headed back for a drink and then saw shelly with the fucking tallest black guy I have ever seen he towered above her and she was in the biggest heels ever....he must be a basket ball player his tracky bottoms were baggy but couldn't conceal that shlong ....

She had my lead in her hand I thought hear we go hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get that lead on boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shelly clipped the lead and I followed I was ready for this I anticipated some real action with jenny this time .....we went into one of the side rooms down the hall it was a viewing room looking onto to a large round bed that could easily fit six people on .....this large guy left us and entered the room leaving me and shelly alone she sat me down and said you are in for a great show .....he walked towards the bed and dropped his bottoms he had his back to us his long legs and arms looked so big then I heard heels .....shelly turned my head and smiled 'your about to see some airtight ' I thought what the fuck is that ???....

She said 'it's alright I know you probably don't know what that is ...well i will tell you ..its were all your holes are full'

Fuck I thought who will be joining the big guy ....two other guys walked in they were about sixty but we'll trim balding and slightly shorter ......they all sat down and began to stroke their cocks ......harder and bigger they got ready ....a figure appears from behind a curtain and wearing thigh long boots her hair is tied up on top in a bun she calls one of the older guys over he goes down to her pussy and laps away ....the next is called to her behind and he starts at her arse this goes on for a while .....the big tall guy is fully erect now and the biggest I have ever seen 12 inch or over ....still can't make out who it is ????....she makes her way to the bed and the light starts to brighten the room.

Fucks it's my neighbour Julie the school teacher fuck I would never have thought it always prim and proper never ever came to our barbecues she would dress so dowdy fuck I am going to enjoy this hmmmmm.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shelly clipped the lead and I followed I was ready for this I anticipated some real action with jenny this time .....we went into one of the side rooms down the hall it was a viewing room looking onto to a large round bed that could easily fit six people on .....this large guy left us and entered the room leaving me and shelly alone she sat me down and said you are in for a great show .....he walked towards the bed and dropped his bottoms he had his back to us his long legs and arms looked so big then I heard heels .....shelly turned my head and smiled 'your about to see some airtight ' I thought what the fuck is that ???....

She said 'it's alright I know you probably don't know what that is ...well will tell you ..its were all your holes are full'

Fuck I thought who will be joining the big guy ....two other guys walked in they were about sixty but we'll trim balding and slightly shorter ......they all sat down and began to stroke their cocks ......harder and bigger they got ready ....a figure appears from behind a curtain and wearing thigh long boots her hair is tied up on top in a bun she calls one of the older guys over he goes down to her pussy and laps away ....the next is called to her behind and he starts at her arse this goes on for a while .....the big tall guy is fully erect now and the biggest I have ever seen 12 inch or over ....still can't make out who it is ????....she makes her way to the bed and the light starts to brighten the room.

Fucks it's my neighbour Julie the school teacher fuck I would never have thought it always prim and proper never ever came to our barbecues she would dress so dowdy fuck I am going to enjoy this hmmmmm.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julie makes her way on the bed legs either side ohi massive cock that is standing so erect ...as she lowers her pussy I can see why the guys were licking... so much of their saliva is still apparent, glistening his bulbous head quickly disappeared and her pussy envelopes his cock stretching her wide .........one of the guys goes to the front and forces his cock into her willing mouth and starts to fuck her ......shelly by this time has reached down wanking my cock slowly and wispering how jenny will be here soon hmmm I thought ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot and horny love it keep going

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Good story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny arrived wearing the most amazing outfit highest heels ever she towered above me the bra she had on allowed her enormous nipples to stick through and ready for sucking ......it was an all in one cat suit pvc type with a zip that ran from front to back showing off all her curves .......make up was immaculate hair in pigtails her arse was so round and ready to be liked .....

She bent down and kissed me then said hello 'cuck boy you have performed well I have something for you to do now I know that you have always fancied Julie and I know about the pass you made to her when she first moved in she told me all about it well you going to clean her up when the guys have finished with her now get out there and lend a hand ..YOU DIRTY LITTLE CUNT 'my pleasure I thought ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get in there

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I entered the room one of the guys who was yet to enter was spanking her arse so hard it was red raw but that did not stop him Julie seemed to revel in this pain she had quite a large arse big booty it would really wobble he really was giving it some I would be crying with pain but she just groaned with pleasure I had to take over it was fucking stinging my hand but she said 'HARDER YOU FUCKING CUCK BOY' of course I obliged. ...

The last guy was preparing himself for his arse fucking lots of lube on his 9 inch cock that's going to go deep in that arse he ordered me to stop. ...I moved he got in potion he pushed that big fat black cock in her arse she was almost passing out with pleasure her face was a picture her eyes rolling in the back of her head .....

This went on for about 15 minutes when one of the guys decided he wanted to swap so they all changed ...the bed was full of her squelching juices and she squirted many times she would scream obscenities at the guys 'FUCK ME YOU FUCKING CUNTS FUCK ME.

this went on and on till the guy in her mouth unloaded in her ...I had to swap that cum with her .....then she took a load in her pussy and she held it till he pulled out and I slipped under and she dumped that load on me fuck this was hot one more to go but while I was waiting she sucked me off to and I was licking that pussy for England. ....

I got my third load shortly after and cleaned his humongous cock licking him all over heaven.....

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

great tale keep it coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got me hard.

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wearing my arm out lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for all the compliments will conclude the story soon

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/06/15 19:57:12]

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Great story x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hard once again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks Joe we made the 100th mark

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this story....right up my street. More!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was so fucking into this now and thought I must get hold of my jenny and made my way out of the sauna room sweating like mad .....I went to the shower area and while I was taking a shower I heard two guys chatting .....now there was a room which they described as the punishment room it was a private area and only the long term members were allowed. ...I figured that jenny and shelly would be such members and that if I could get them both in there I would get my way .....the two guys carried on chatting and i pretended not to hear them and went out of the shower area then doubled back and stood quietly. ...fuck knows what I would have said if they found me listening but then I heard what i wanted ...the room had a code lock combination it got changed every time someone went in and only the occupants could unlock the door .....fuck my mind was doing overtime how to get jenny and her adopted sister shelly in there hmmmmmm

I made my way to the bar to ponder on my plan .....fuck jenny was there with dave but they were to busy playing with a young black girl who had amazing tits her nipples stood so far out ,lush jenny was sucking on them while this young thing was wanking dave ...was fully erect and leaking so much precum it was running down her tiny hand ....jenny would bend down and lick it all off her hand then kiss her sucking on those black lips and groaning .....I only remember one time jenny mentioning having kissed another woman ...she was out shopping with a friend when she was approached by a young lady in a lingerie shop changing room and she asked if she was gay...of course she said had never tried it but was not offended by the thought it she just loved cock more....with this the young lady said could I kiss you so jenny said hmmmm why not I might like it hmmmmm she certainly did .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it more please

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I don't want this to finish

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will do my best loving the attention

Please feel free to comment

Reply privately

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

I hope Shelly makes one of those Black Bulls fuck your ass hard

Reply privately

over a year ago

My gfs definitely getting used on our wedding night!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a well horny scenario love to see pics of that or be involved maybe hmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

So there I was wondering if I could get a message to them both to come to the punishment room when the opportunity arose they were taking this beautiful black girl to a quite part of the room dimly lit as wondered I followed and observed .....they found a quiet booth and quickly sandwiched her daves cock was soon out and jenny started to wank him while the black went to work with her mouth 'that's it sasha suck that cock deep he likes a deep throat hmmmmm ' while jenny fingered herself .....they carried on for some time sasha coming up for air from time to time swapping his precum and kissing very slow and passionately. ....then thy both went down on him licking their way up his shaft and spitting on his bell end .....jenny being the nasty bitch she was would spit into sashas mouth hmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going it keeps me going

Reply privately

over a year ago

This getting so hot I was wanking myself watching my jenny sucking and kissing cock with another woman what a cum slut she had turned into ........then dave decided it had to go further and stood up gripping both the girls by the hair and dragged them into a private room .....jenny left her clutch bag and I made my move I got her mobile out and quickly sent a text to shellys mobile telling her to meet jenny in the punishment room in an hour..... now I quickly took her clutch bag and entered the room where the 3 had gone and sat back on a sofa to watch this threesome hmmmm

dave was on his back his legs up in the air his arse was well exposed and sasha was sat on his face rubbing her pussy well onto his face jenny started biting her nipples sometimes to hard which made sasha whince with pain but this just encouraged jenny and she would slap sashas face and tits ....after a while sasha fell forwards and started to deep throat dave to which he looped his arms underneath her body and round the back of her head and began to pound her face with his huge black dick ......

Tears were streaming down her face and gagging for breath jenny had moved to daves arse and began to rim dave and trying to force her tongue up his arse and also taking the full force of sashas siliva everytime she gasped for breath ....dave was lapping away at sashas cunt and arse convulsing every now and again she squirted on to daves face and he couldn't get enough hmmmm I was loving this show they worked themselves into a mad frenzy fucking awesome I love being a fucking cuck boy bring it on hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carry on more please

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Hot as always

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't get enough of this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sashas ability to take cock without gagging was amazing she could swallow the whole length. ...dave could get used to this one he was thinking ...he was shouting out how much he was enjoying it to jenny who was also beside her self she just didn't care what happened. .....young lad of about twenty approached jenny he just couldn't stop his self I had been watching him wanking in the darky lit room his cock was about 8 inches but had a very strange shape to it ......very girthed he even struggled to get his hand round it but it curled up really at an acute angle more like a banana. ...I thought this boy would hit her g spot alright .....

He came up behind jenny and gripped her hips and she responded by pushing back she was ready for cock hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stop keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now when me and jenny fucked during our marriage she always enjoyed finger fucking because I could get to her g spot so I was really interested in seeing jennys face so I moved round to the side which meant jenny and dave would see me ....this would send them further over the edge as the cuckold lifestyle really turned them on ......jennys eyes went wide when she saw me and smiled then she was encouraged to take this chap from behind ....she whinced as this chap forced into jennys tight hole the look on her face was so pleasing for me I love to see her enjoying herself I really do it's so erotic....then she realised that this was something new a strange shaped cock which immediately started to press on the walls of her pussy strangely she convulsed and started to shout out 'OH FUCK !!!!FUCK OOOH!!!FUCK YES JUST THERE DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP '.....

She turned her head to me with a strange smile and whimpered something inaudible and licked her bright red lips her hair tied back pulled by this chap behind he began to get very dominant with her spanking her arse with full force and calling her a fucking cum slut ....he said this cock is going right up your arse ..... she bucked at the thought and exploded on to his cock siliva pouring from her mouth onto daves already soaking cock ......

The chap withdrew and forced it into her arse roughly and within seconds began to empty his massive load wad after wad of cum flowed into her arse .....as he pulled out jenny cupped her hand and forced his cum out of her arse and into her hand ....she brought this up to her mouth and looked me in my eyes and slurped on it ....she did this again and this time coated daves cock with it ......

Dave was ready to explode and jenny invited me to share this explosion of cum I excepted the offer .....sasha felt dave tightening up his body ridged she pulled off daves cock waiting with me and jenny for his hot stream of cum to shot out which it did on key all over me and jenny ....our lips met and sasha joined in swapping cum hmmmm love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovingly it don't stop keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky Dave

Reply privately

over a year ago

I licked all the cum of jennys face as that was my task from now on and I said 'thank you mistress 'jenny replied 'you have earned some respect from us both and I have decided you will get some relief of your choice what you like ?' Now this was a good opportunity so I asked if mistress wouldn't mind accompanying me to a private room but blindfold hmmmmmm jenny said let me have a word with my master he was still slightly erect and said I must clean him first then I could have an hour that's all .....great I thought this might just work ......I managed to have a word with the guy with the very bent cock and asked if he wanted more of jenny and someone else a private session he said fuck yes please hmmm we were on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

A very lucky guy and girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very lucky fella indeed

Reply privately

By *irtybiker72Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Great reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky pair keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

am throbbing reading this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I like to do my bit for the lads in the forces you have my gratitude you are the front line I salute you fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was nice to spend some time with my jenny though you could say she was no longer mine but I was happy that she was finally really into what she wanted......we made our way into the wardrobe area after a quick shower she said because it was my hour I could pick anything I wanted hmmmm I thought what would I like then it hit me I never really did get my wedding night with her.... and there was a custom version of a wedding dress not white though that would've been to virginal so I picked a black number great heels stockings but the old fashion type more burlesque type and a corset type bodice straining to hold her tits in ...nipples popping over the edge with a vail ....hair flowing down her back with fresh makeup applied she had ruby red lipstick and heavy eye make up with having olive type skin she looked very exotic her hips showed off her figure to perfection .....she slipped a nice pair of silk camisole nickers on which would show her arse off now and again as she walked so sexy .....I picked a nice casual suit and popped a flower out of the fresh cut flowers in the entrance to the costume area into my button hole and then I slipped a silk blindfold gently around her eyes .....she giggled and said 'I do still care for you chris 'with that I kissed her gently and led the way .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just making a note to come back to this. Read the first couple of bits and its got me hard so can't wait to get a bit of time to read some more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We made our way to the reception of the private room and I had to leave jenny out of earshot ...I booked us in and +2 I led jenny to the door two big guys stood by checking I had the right code ......code accepted we entered the girl on reception told me it was quite today so we would have a lot of the tools for ourselves hmmmmm this was good news ........

I sat jenny down and said that on our wedding night it really was what I wanted and I was happy to serve you with whatever is needed I will do as you or your master wants....this she said was what she was hoping for ......this whole experience was to see how you behaved and you have come out of it and made me proud ....I want to carry on with you as my husband but I am no longer yours alone ......you will do everything I ask without hesitation this means when I am planning a meet you will bath me dry me apply moisturiser get me totally ready this means getting my underwear out layed on my bed I will have a separate room from you .....as we're talking jenny was wanking me my precum trickling down her hand she still had her silk blindfold on she was smiling. ......I know you want this just as much as me that's why I think it will work ...you will drive me to my meet wherever it will be and either wait for me or if I don't invite you retuning the next day this is how it will be .......

With that I said I will always be there for you and I slowly removed the blindfold .......hmmmmm she looked around and said that's my cuckold you chosen well for your treat ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I took hold of jenny as if it were my wedding night all those years ago and we made are way to the leather sofa a bit like the one in our chalet and started to kiss her deeply while playing with her clit .......she was breathing heavy and I was as hard as I have ever been she said 'YOU DIRTY FUCKING CUNT LETTING ME FUCK ALL THAT BLACK COCK I LOVE BLACK COCK ' she knew how to get me hard just talking dirty to me it's true it works everytime .....she got hold of my cock and dragged me to the toys slipped a strapon dildo on me and said I want you to dp me please fulfill my holes ....I lubed her up arse and cunt and got to work squelching sounds filled the air all the thoughts of her being satisfied by someone else really had me near exploding right there but the buzzer rang at the door I pulled out and jennys cunt and arse was ready for my first guest the guy with the strange hooked cock hmmmm I wanted to finish jenny there and then but it can wait .......as he entered jenny bit her lip she never saw who it was who fucked her earlier but she was mesmerised by the shape of this girthy bent cock and proceeded to grip her heels and raise her legs in the air inviting this strangers cock .....I was looking forward to this .....he got hold of her silk camisole and forcefully ripped them of in one yank ....jennys eyes nearly popped out of her head as he rammed his cock deep in her arse fuck I was almost coming listening to her cries of 'YOU ARE RIPPING MY ARSE HOLE YOU BIG CUNT OOOHHH!!DON'T STOP 'I positioned so I could frig her clit and kiss her she spat at me and hissed 'fucking dirty cunt cuck boy ' .....he slipped it into her pussy and arse swapping now and again till she gushed and they both came together ...of course I went down to clean the mess up a mixture of her pussy juices and his heavy load hmmmm more please.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very very horny, love it mmmmmm xxc

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love this . I want to be a cuck but don't have a partner

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a read!!!

Had me hard (and cumming) a few times.

Hope there's more soon, thanks for writing this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to cum lol from jenny and Chris xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmm so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always remember a time when I was at school a favourite fantasie which came about with a special teacher that was at my all boys catholics school ....a gorgeous geography teacher in her thirties she also reached drama and it was in the drama class that this fantasy occurred. ......she would make us lie down on the floor and tell us to close our eyes like all innocent boys of 14 and 15 would all do right?......

So we would look up her dress fuck instantly hard. ...your eyes shut listening to her heels coming near click click hmmmmm her shapely legs great calf's approach then she would glide over you thick thighs all the way up to her arse and then her nickers wedged in those arse cheeks with her camel toe pussy lips bulging hmmmmm heaven many a good wank over her .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I was ready to have my ultimate fantasy but this involved two cocks over my face fucking Jenny in her arse and cunt while I watched from below .....

I new Jenny loved this new guy's bent cock and denzils massive meat in her arse so it was a no brainer .......I slowly licked all the juices out of her arse and pussy and slowly licked from her arse and up her spine to her neck and told her my plan she happily agreed and gave denzil a call..... The buzzer went at the door and in walked denzil with shelly on his arm hmmmm this was about to get interesting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmm . Loved the school fantasy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds good keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

hot stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jennys eyes widened in as denzil walked in with shelly and dave her first black cock all those years ago in the chalet. ...although she had more fucks with him I'm sure and one day they may surface hmmmm.....

She greeted both men with such devotion I knew I was only here now as a observer but that's how I wanted it to be .......in the punishment room was a chair which purpose was to hold a female in such a manor as to have accessibility to pussy and arse but with a position for viewing underneath this was what I wanted for my treat but I wanted to see shelly take daves cock in her pussy and the strange bent dick in her arse ......as she was about to sit in the chair I could see jenny fluffing them up sucking their cocks erect so so horny watching her she would often glance over to me drooling I smiled back in approval oh fuck jenny I mouthed back........

The boys were ready I had been sat underneath shelly a good ten minutes. ..denzil had been kissing her and playing with her pussy and slipping his big huge fingers in her arse and pussy getting her so wet that splashes would fall on to my face hmmmmm

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Daves was in first no stopping straight in right up to his balls what a awesome sight and sound from shelly her white skin against his dark west Indian skin his cock looked huge and her pussy lips so stretched by it you could see her straining to hold back ....wave after wave of small convulsions as you could see her arse hole contracting.....there was no way she was acting from the evidence of creamy substance building up on his thick veined cock running down on to his fully shaved balls and dripping on to my face fuck so nice hmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then the second part of this duo came in to view as I heard jenny pacing round to get a good view I felt her hand on my cock slow wanking being careful to my stiffening up from time to time and she would stop the pulses died down hmmm almost to the edge then brought back precum flowing hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

The curled up cock was dribbling pre cum down on to his ball mixed with jenny's siliva and dropping off on to me .....he slid his bent cock into her and dave groaned he could surely feel this guys cock rubbing through her thin skin that separates the holes ....this heightened the pleasure for both men and of course shelly as the pace got quicker juices were spilling everywhere they were ripping into her and splitting her apart but loving it all hmmmmmm hope jenny enjoys this as much I thought ? ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh don't stop this is so horny keep it going

Reply privately

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

hmmm so very good reading.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was building up to a wild frenzied state there was so much fucking of these two holes I wondered who would be first to blow ....it turned out to be dave he bucked and his legs were so solid I'm sure cramp was setting in he gripped shelly so tight his big bulging biceps around her so tightly she was locked in his embrace then his spunk started to run down his cock and a deluge of spunk landed on my face ....jenny was quick to slurp some of it up and spit it back on my face thank you my jenny.....

Shelly was still being pounded well after dave pulled out so jenny went round to her and started to kiss their tongues entwined swapping daves spunk ....shelly was sucking jennys tongue with muster .....on the site of this spunk began to work it's way down his shaft and still he pounded her ...sweat was dripping of this guy but he carried on till he just couldn't hold on to the chair and just collapsed in a heap on the floor.....shellys look of relief as it came to an end she just stayed still catching her breath all the time her mixture of her juices and spunk dripped out onto my face .....god this was a good show.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is horny keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

It took some time for dave ....and we now know as curly for obvious reasons ......but denzil was well up for the second half of my treat he was hard watching all the action and always had a thing for my jenny ....in fact she was so into denzil as I found out later something about the uniform and his trips to the middle east undercover .....and of course his huge cock the sight of this had her legs shaking .....I remember the first time I had sex with jenny she was so shy her legs was actually shaking.....

Jenny and shelly had a little time out and on there return had a very cheeky smile on their faces I new something was afoot as they kept giggling. ....jenny came over to me and said 'this is it your treat is almost over after tonight you won't see me for a while I am going to live with dave and denzil for sometime I need to give them my full attention ....I will be in touch but you must not contact me I am to be their property from now on can you handle this ? my family must know nothing of this ....I will from time to time let you know of my adventures when we are ready ..we will meet you '

I can't tell you how thrilled I was with this being kept in the dark and only told of meets occasionally wondering what my sweet innocent jenny was up to with all that black cock on her journey to explore without me so she could throw herself fully into the tasks ahead ....I could only imagine hmmmmmm love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally fabulous.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story all the way through

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jenny then made her way to the chair I was hard thinking of my jenny getting the last pounding I was going to see for a while ......l lay underneath in anticipation ...the area underneath had restraints and I felt my legs being lifted and put in stirrups and bound it didn't worry me as I was totally relaxed at this ....all my arse was exposed which heightened my arousal. ....

Jenny lifted herself in and dave and denzil moved in position .....slowly they were caressing her tits and kissing her back and her neck all the while I was watching these massive cocks twitching flicking up and down close to jennys arse and cunt such a lovely sight the silhouette of these magnificent shafts was a mental picture I will always hold of this moment .....as i new what was to come made me more harder than I've ever been before. ...these massively built men taking my jenny in both holes was dream come true...she was obviously ready the light was shining through her well toned legs very thick thighs all clad in stockings seamed type pulled up by a suspender belt her hands reached down to pull her arse cheeks apart and it was then I noticed something different .....when she had disappeared with shelly she had had her pussy pierced with thick rings in her pussy lips and what looked like one between her arse and cunt wow!!! I thought my jenny had changed then my heart skipped a beat her wedding ring was no longer on her finger it was attached to the pierced ring which was in the middle of her arse and pussy ....obviously a msg for me.

Denzils cock moved to jennys arse hole and entered so easily she gasped and dave smothered her mouth with his big thick lips as if to suck the air out of her lungs like it was erotic air and a climax to start ......I watched that length dissappear totally the cock and ball harness denzil was wearing was dripping with sweat and cunt juices and of course this was dripping onto me my arms were free so I was told by dave to grip his cock and guide it into jenny he said' HEY CUCK BOY GUIDE MY COCK INTO MY JENNY'S PUSSY NOW ' of course I new she was now his and this humiliation was how it would be from now on....I did what I was told and the girth was so thick I thought who could blame any woman for not wanting a cock like this ....they pushed their cocks so deep into jenny that that lifted her up of the saddle of the chair .....she let out such a gasp it filled the room it echoed around the four walls 'FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME 'she pleaded with them and they responded as usual. ...

It was while this was going on that I noticed a cool feeling around my anus fuck I thought what's that hmmmmm very nice though I looked down and there was shelly with a black dildo with lube pushing on my arse hole fuck she's going to fuck me with that and I just closed my eyes and relaxed ....in it went oh fuck it felt good the sight of jenny and her two studs and what was to come from them in future was tipping me over the edge shelly pounded for a while then just as I was about to come she pulled out and was replaced by curly fuck he was big but also he hit my prostate gland and that was me fucked I shot streams of spunk into the air. ...

Looking up there was obviously spunk falling out of every orifice you could imagine but the sounds was deafening grunts and groans mixed with THEIR jennys squeals of delights was amazing .

They quickly pulled themselves away and left me attached to the chair with not a word spoken just a kiss on my forehead from jenny....and that was the last time I saw her for months .....occasionally she would give me a call about financial maters but that's all and I am still waiting here's hoping.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pure filth....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope everyone enjoyed this one others to come if interested. ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hope everyone enjoyed this one others to come if interested. ..."

It's been a great read and some very inventive imagery. Thank you for writing. X

J and L x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks j and l glad you have enjoyed this one the next one is a bit of a specialist subject some might like it some not but just remember it's all about giving in to a feeling we can't control we are what we are we don't choose these feelings we are born with them xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks j and l glad you have enjoyed this one the next one is a bit of a specialist subject some might like it some not but just remember it's all about giving in to a feeling we can't control we are what we are we don't choose these feelings we are born with them xx"

Sooooo true, my friend. Looking forward to your next thread! Message us if you like when you write again.

Happy cucking! Xx

J and L

Reply privately

over a year ago

A great story all the way through . Just read the start of your new one . Looking good right from the start

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/403009

Here is the follow up to the story

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

[Removed by poster at 05/07/15 15:30:57]

Reply privately

By *oupleforfun174Man
over a year ago

bury

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad everyone enjoyed this one comments are appreciated. ..please check my latest jenny and daves story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was a great story really turned me on mrs north lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This was a great story really turned me on mrs north lol"

Just wait til you read his new one