Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

sex with a customer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who here has ever had sex with a customer?? I had a near experience yesterday with 1 and I never did anything as I thought I might loose my job if anything got out about it. She came up to Me while I was up My steps and grabbed my arse and she said your a good looking lad I replied saying thanks blushed at what she said. ...then the stroked my cock through my work pants and I went hard instantly and said sorry I carnt...i have a misses (I haven't got 1 tho) left it at that and went.... later that day I get a text of the lady and she said when I'm single come round for a coffee!!!. Now I'm wanting to but don't want to loose money just incase she won't pay up if I do anything...

What would you people do?? Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ill go round with you important local lol. sure she love 2guys at same time

over a year ago

Iv given oral to a few customers and received it, I work in retail and have to do a few home visits to check products they make my days so much more fun .....

I checked a customers bed once for a fault and found a rabbit under it that was funny

over a year ago

"Who here has ever had sex with a customer?? I had a near experience yesterday with 1 and I never did anything as I thought I might loose my job if anything got out about it. She came up to Me while I was up My steps and grabbed my arse and she said your a good looking lad I replied saying thanks blushed at what she said. ...then the stroked my cock through my work pants and I went hard instantly and said sorry I carnt...i have a misses (I haven't got 1 tho) left it at that and went.... later that day I get a text of the lady and she said when I'm single come round for a coffee!!!. Now I'm wanting to but don't want to loose money just incase she won't pay up if I do anything...

What would you people do?? Cheers"

Take payment for the current job, have your 'coffee' and then make sure that you're both clear with any future jobs that you don't take payment in kind!

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Go for it if it is not in work time you can't get done

over a year ago

"Go for it if it is not in work time you can't get done "

This is true I've slept with a few punters from my old pub as long as it's not on their premises it's not their business

By *iftednDarkMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I used to be a bar manager. One night I had a customer who slipped on a spillage. So I had to complete and accident form. I have her a call the following day to check on her (good customer service) and because she was local she invited me round to say thanks for helping. One thing led to another...

over a year ago

I'd be struck off but jeez I've been very tempted.....

over a year ago

I'm a tiler and have few times never payment in kind just added bonus got tit wank while price in job and bj while put tiles in en suite had sex few times also vrill times

over a year ago

I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet!

over a year ago

"I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet! "

Made me spit out my coffee damn u

By *iffo271Man
over a year ago

oldham

Ive often fantasized about delivering to someone's home and getting invited in but as yet it has to become a reality

By *rances TVTV/TS
over a year ago

Lytham St Anne's

I used to have a hotel in Blackpool and fucked a few punters some of them with ther hubby's watching one or two guys as well

over a year ago

Same pizza man delivered twice at my place and the third time he came, I was naked under my gown. He ended up touching my clit.

By *andyandy572Man
over a year ago

derbyshire ish

"I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet!

Made me spit out my coffee damn u"

suppose that's not as bad as being an undertaker lmao

over a year ago

"Same pizza man delivered twice at my place and the third time he came, I was naked under my gown. He ended up touching my clit. "

Lucky boy

over a year ago

He then licked his finger.

over a year ago

I see potential and existing customers at home. I have fucked a couple after getting a come on....and a sale lol.

One even ended up with me on a joint profile on here. She met another guy at one of my parties and they ended up married. Still on here as a couple.....

over a year ago

Might have to give her a go then... might see if she's up for this website

over a year ago

"He then licked his finger. "

I would have touched more than your clit , and not just with my finger

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Wow. I must be living on another planet. Never happens to me.

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet! "

How do you think I feel being an undertaker .....

over a year ago

I would so love a delivery guy or work man to come to my house to do a job and do me instead. Mmm love the thought of it xxx

over a year ago

"He then licked his finger. "

if i had got away with touching your clit i would have dropped to my knees on the door step and gone for a taste with my tongue. .

over a year ago

Risks are fine by me, I fucked my boss' wife one place I worked

By *w_male28Man
over a year ago

manchester

Electrician here!!

over a year ago

"Risks are fine by me, I fucked my boss' wife one place I worked"

haha that's brilliant

over a year ago

"Ive often fantasized about delivering to someone's home and getting invited in but as yet it has to become a reality "

My bf often asks me to answer the door to a delivery nude or nude with robe open

Maybe he should order something from you, least that way I know i won't be freaking out some crazy prude haha

over a year ago

"I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet!

How do you think I feel being an undertaker ....."

^ true not the sexiest of jobs. Death usually kills the moment. Unless you get a widow of a sugar daddy that's in a celebratory mood from hitting the jackpot. Then your in with a chance. If real life was like TV that is haha

By *exysingh72Man
over a year ago

Isleworth

I work as a night manager in a hotel I get so many offer fuck a few lol

over a year ago

On a taxi trip home from a night out I was offered his "alternitive payment plan"

I declined the offer. My partner and I play with others but are always both in on it. He's joked about a taxi proposal before so it was funny telling him

Anyway he was publicly named and shamed few months later so I'm obviously not the only one that got the offer. Not everyone is going to decline without taking offense. That's always a risk

over a year ago

I would love to fuck a customer or be the customer :p the delivery man one seems the easiest to do lol! X

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

I had a similar experiences but I succumbed to the temptation while working as a young electrician in Knightsbridge some years ago. Got a BJ while on a pair of steps that went onto better things with the American client. Until she returned to the USA with her husband who worked for the Embassy. I got passed on to her friends in Knightsbridge area, they were all a lot older than me at the time, they taught me loads.

By *arry dirtyMan
over a year ago

keighley

I worked for a loan company door step in return for giving one or two loans out that they maybe wouldn't have got lets say one or two of the women were very grateful we all got what we needed more so round xmas time mmm

over a year ago

"I worked for a loan company door step in return for giving one or two loans out that they maybe wouldn't have got lets say one or two of the women were very grateful we all got what we needed more so round xmas time mmm"

have to say Harry that doesnt strike a good Chord

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

"Same pizza man delivered twice at my place and the third time he came, I was naked under my gown. He ended up touching my clit. "

Not surprised you look amazing shame I can't message you x

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Not yet been propositioned on one of my home calls... I can but wish... I've had the odd knicker flash when the ladies hop on to try their bikes after I have repaired them... nowt else... yet

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

I'm a photographer, at times I get clients who want shots for their partners or with their partners ... Have had a few moments of fun myself.

Was doing a shoot with a 21 year old lady who was sending images to her guy working abroad ... She was posing on all 4's whilst I took shots from behind, I had to mention that she had a small wet patch in her knickers in case she wanted to change and not have it shown in the shot.

Anyway, she said it was fine as it will only keep happening even with another pair ... The patch got more and more obvious, she told me it was a huge turn on to have a stranger photograph her and feeling so exposed, we had a lot of fun during and after that shoot

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Had a customer feel me up while bent over his car fixing it never stopped him eventually he had my pants down fucking me hard was fun still charged him for fixing his car and I got very wet knickers xxxx

over a year ago

Hotel receptionist here, if I didn't value my job so much, I could have sex most days of the week lol

over a year ago

Coventry

But think of the fun sexy jelly belly xxxxx

over a year ago

"Hotel receptionist here, if I didn't value my job so much, I could have sex most days of the week lol

"

I've been extremely tempted, especially a married business man, who stays every week and has it made it very clear that he would love to play.

I've even done a who's near search and got chatting to guest in the hotel when I've been on nights.

over a year ago

Coventry

"Hotel receptionist here, if I didn't value my job so much, I could have sex most days of the week lol

I've been extremely tempted, especially a married business man, who stays every week and has it made it very clear that he would be love to play.be a lucky guy to get to play with such a sexy hot minx xxx

I've even done a who's near search and got chatting to guest in the hotel when I've been on nights. "

By *an94Man
over a year ago

Downend

I am bar staff in the local pub and Friday and Saturday nights I run and lock up so the end of my shift I have the pub to my self because of this I have had several older women ask me what I'm doing when I finish as they want me to go back to theres but we just end up staying in the the pub and using the pool table

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

A vet who finds animals sexy .... gee whatever next ... lol x

By *onguetastic100Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Hi in a car showroom where I was manager and also on test drives. I find that men talk about cars and wives gf are bored, so easy to flirt with.Get some awesome sights as they get in and out of cars lol.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

wolves

I've had a 3 sum with one of my customers (buys from me) & had sex with a female sales lady with one of ne customers we buy from

over a year ago

"I've often been tempted by some of my sexier clients......I HATE being a a Vet! .....

A vet who finds animals sexy .... gee whatever next ... lol x"

This one made me laugh out loud. Can't beat a bit of inappropriate humour haha

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

It never Happened to me there is hope.

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

Answered the door once to a delivery man and I was in my bathrobes, didn't realise he could se my stockings and he commented how nice they looked. Next thing my robe was off and my nickers were pulled down and he took my cock in his mouth.

Mmmm

over a year ago

I spend a lot of time visiting factories and often take a fancy to some of my clients. Wonder what would happen if they realised I dress and am a submissive slut xxx

over a year ago

I have a flower stall in central London and had lots of fun and games over the years with some very lovely ladies and some not so lovely al types secretarys nurses housewifes and a traffic warden I use to pop round to one particular women 3 times a week god she was a horny lady

over a year ago

If they're willing why not go for it! I did and I got paid for the job and some other work from her/her husband and a couple of their friends.

over a year ago

"

maybe I should find myself a partner that works in a hotel hehe x

over a year ago

"I would so love a delivery guy or work man to come to my house to do a job and do me instead. Mmm love the thought of it xxx"

MMmm Dick and Clit.....Now there's a fantasy!

By *ike00465Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I worked at a lady house putting a lock on her bedroom door and I asked her why she was having it put on she said that's my bedroom not my work room so was a bit puzzled by her answer,

So she showed me here work's room big four poster bed with mirror on ceiling and wall

Then I guessed what she did

So she said if you get that lock on soon I will show you what I do so that was it lock on her door and off too her work room for fun

over a year ago

Any 1 else had done this before??

By *cottSparkMan
over a year ago

Near Leigh, Manchester

I was doing a maintenance one day but couldn't find the building so i rang the number on my paperwork and got directed in, there was a young lass in charge. Anyhow i did the job and got off, i then recieved a text message saying it was this lass and that had i got a gf to which i said no, so a few filthy picture messages later i was round her house fucking her good

over a year ago

"I would so love a delivery guy or work man to come to my house to do a job and do me instead. Mmm love the thought of it xxx"

If only you were closer LOL

Post new Message to Thread