Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first MMF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story from 6 years ago of my first, and so far only, MMF. It was something I'd fantasised about for years, so I decided to make it happen, by finding the right guys for the job online.

Jason was from the Midlands, but was staying in the area in a hotel on business. He had a huge 9" cock, and his verifications proved he was experienced in MMFs. Dan was more local, his cock was more of an average size, but that's what I wanted as there is a size limit to what goes up my arse, and again he had plenty of relevant experience. I'd never met either of them before that night.

Dan had kindly offered to pick me up and take me to jason's hotel, as I was in definite need of some Dutch courage! It was a scorching August evening, so I decided on a flimsy summer dress with no bra, and some sheer black knickers. I necked a can of cider whilst I was waiting for Dan (well I am a somerset girl!), and threw another couple of cans in my bag. I was nervous beyond belief as I got the text from Dan to say he was outside, and not quite believing this was really happening, I went out to meet him.

Dan was very good looking and well groomed, and we made easy conversation on the way into taunton. We got to the hotel in 20 minutes, and breezed past reception to the room number Jason had texted me. Dan knocked on the door and we went in - at this point my legs felt like they were going to give way with nerves. Jason opened the door and we went in, shaking Dan's hand and kissing my cheek hello.

Jason wasn't as good looking as Dan, he was older and had a calm confidence about him. I walked past the bed and sat on the sofa, by this time trembling with nerves and excitement. We made small talk as I quickly downed another can of cider, then the guys gave each other a look and came and sat on the sofa either side of me.

Jason turned my head to him and started kissing me. This was it, there was no going back now! Dan started to tease my rock hard nipples through the fabric of my dress, his other hand rubbing my shaved pussy through my knickers. I was already so turned on, and Jason broke away from the kiss to quickly whip my dress off over my head, while Dan kneeled on the floor and deftly removed my knickers.

Jason turned his attention to my tits as he squeezed and sucked them, whilst Dan buried his face in my pussy which was already swollen and soaking wet. He then started to finger fuck me, and boy, he was fucking good at it, his fingers furiously worked my wet pussy until I very nearly came and I pushed his hand away. I didn't want to cum, not yet.

In all my excitement I had almost forgotten I had two cocks to attend to, so I suggested the guys should lose their clothes. They undressed, and I was presented with two rock hard erections at eye level. Jason's was every bit as huge as the pictures had promised, both long and girthy. Dan's was not as big but still a decent size. I took it in turns to alternate sucking each of their cocks, whilst wanking whichever I didn't have in my mouth.

After a few minutes I couldn't bear it any longer, I had to feel those cocks inside me, now. I stood up and without needing to be told, Jason lay on the bed, his huge erection standing proud. I wasted no time in joining him and climbing astride him, slowly lowering myself onto his massive cock. We fucked like that for a couple of minutes, me groaning with pleasure as I enjoyed the ride, and Dan taking a minute to stand at the side of the bed, enjoying the view.

I was kind of lost in the moment but was aware of the sound of lube being pumped, and then felt the bed sink slightly behind me as Dan's weight was added to it. I leant forwards slightly to give him better access and within moments Dan skilfully pushed his cock into my arse, and joined in the rythm already set by Jason and me. That was what I had been waiting for, the feeling of both my holes being completely filled with cock. I came within moments, intensely and powerfully, but was enjoying myself too much to slow down. No sooner had that orgasm died down did I feel another one starting to build, and when it happened it was even better than the last.

Dan pulled his cock out of my arse, and slid it into my pussy, alongside Jason's. I had never felt so full, and it didn't take long for orgasm number 3 to arrive, my pussy clenching around both of their cocks as it did. Jason pulled out, leaving just Dan inside me, and moved up the bed into a kneeling position, offering my mouth his cock. I moved onto my my hands and knees and hungrily took his big cock in my mouth, while Dan held my hips and carried on fucking me from behind.

"I'm going to cum!" Dan said, with a hint of apology in his voice.

"Mmmm" was all I could reply, as I had my mouth full. Dan thrust hard into me and I felt him explode, filling my pussy with his hot cum.

He got up and headed to the bathroom to get some tissue, and Jason moved to the business end, in the same position Dan had been.

"Can I fuck your arse?" He asked.

"Umm, you can try" I replied. My arse had been left slightly gaping by the pounding Dan had given it, but I had never had anything like the size of Jason's cock up it before.

He eased the head of it in, but didn't manage more than a couple of inches before I yelped in pain and wriggled away. He chuckled and said "I get that a lot". He pulled me back towards him by the hips and drove his huge cock into my cum filled pussy. Within a couple of minutes he couldn't hold back and I felt the second load of cum filling me up. He pulled out and I could feel a mixture of their cum dripping out of me, and running down my thighs as I stood up.

We all agreed that much fun had been had my all. We said our goodbyes andDan drove me home, with my pussy and arse feeling battered, but in a good way, and I could feel more spunk dripping out of me and pooling in my knickers.

It was the perfect experience, even better than I had imagined it would be, but I haven't done it again since. Maybe I will though, soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Wow nice sexy tale

Cans of cider? Ha most on here would bullshit about having Champagne ...I hope you have the same fun again soon ..

over a year ago

"Wow nice sexy tale

Cans of cider? Ha most on here would bullshit about having Champagne ...I hope you have the same fun again soon ..

"

Maybe I'm a bit too honest....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have two in side you is such a wonderful feeling done it three different times and loved every minute of it

Mrs N

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience - sounds like you're ready for more! Love to hear all the details!

Enjoy x

over a year ago

I've not done that yet. But I will

over a year ago

A great tale shame about your age limit

over a year ago

"Have two in side you is such a wonderful feeling done it three different times and loved every minute of it

Mrs N"

Yep

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

I do so want to try 2into1!

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Would u try three at once

over a year ago

"Would u try three at once"

Yep, that's next on the agenda.

over a year ago

"I've not done that yet. But I will "

You should! The first time is nerve wracking but it's amazing I think it's all about finding the right guys - the ones I found were really respectful and good at what they did.

over a year ago

"Would u try three at once

Yep, that's next on the agenda. "

Getting greedy now

over a year ago

Getting greedy now "

is that a problem?

over a year ago

Getting greedy now

is that a problem?"

Not at all, it's the sort of behaviour I openly encourage

over a year ago

Getting greedy now

is that a problem?

Not at all, it's the sort of behaviour I openly encourage "

over a year ago

Getting greedy now

is that a problem?

Not at all, it's the sort of behaviour I openly encourage "

And if you need willing volunteers, you know where to find me

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Great to hear a real life story of one of my fantasies

over a year ago

Lovely to read... its on my lust list! x

over a year ago

Yep, that's next on the agenda. "

over a year ago

Next is three and maybe a gang bang after

Mrs N

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

Wow what a hot story - I was that turned on I had to check out your profile - so gutted to see you're not presently meeting and I'm just outside your age range - you describe it so well I felt I was in that room with you x

over a year ago

"Next is three and maybe a gang bang after

Mrs N"

Maybe

over a year ago

"Wow what a hot story - I was that turned on I had to check out your profile - so gutted to see you're not presently meeting and I'm just outside your age range - you describe it so well I felt I was in that room with you x "

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

over a year ago

"Lovely to read... its on my lust list! x"

Go for it! It's fun x

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"Wow what a hot story - I was that turned on I had to check out your profile - so gutted to see you're not presently meeting and I'm just outside your age range - you describe it so well I felt I was in that room with you x

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it."

Oh I did - my only criticism is that I can't be in your next adventure

over a year ago

Mrs N

Maybe "

I'm waiting to find two more guys I fancy to be with me and my husband for a mmmf then maybe a gang bang in time

N

over a year ago

Mrs N

Maybe I'm waiting to find two more guys I fancy to be with me and my husband for a mmmf then maybe a gang bang in time

N"

There's no shortage of single guys on here!

over a year ago

Wow loved that definitely would like to do this sometime soon x

over a year ago

Mrs N

Maybe I'm waiting to find two more guys I fancy to be with me and my husband for a mmmf then maybe a gang bang in time

N

There's no shortage of single guys on here! "

over a year ago

Such a hot story!;)

over a year ago

"Such a hot story!;) "

Thanks. It was even hotter actually being there

over a year ago

A great story, and well written.

Loved it!

over a year ago

"A great story, and well written.

Loved it!"

Thanks. I knew my A* in English would come in handy one day

over a year ago

Now that is what you call a meet.

over a year ago

"Now that is what you call a meet.

"

I think it was currently my favourite one ever

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"Now that is what you call a meet.

I think it was currently my favourite one ever "

I see writing about it was wetted your appetite for another meet - wish I was closer and a year younger lol - enjoy x

over a year ago

Awesome story, well told, was a great night and certainly brings back some great memories

over a year ago

You should you loved it try it with a smaller cock

over a year ago

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, made me hard and horny reading it. But then again, just looking at your pic had already got me started.

over a year ago

"Awesome story, well told, was a great night and certainly brings back some great memories "

Haha...you weren't supposed to read it! Yes, it was great thanks for starring in it x

over a year ago

"Thanks for sharing your experience with us, made me hard and horny reading it. But then again, just looking at your pic had already got me started."

You're welcome

over a year ago

sorry, couldn't resist! Someone mentioned it in chat the other day so thought I would check it out! I remember a well positioned mirror too.

By *effWode69Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Great story and really well written hun I can now tell why you get that faraway look in your eyes and a little smile on your face whenever you mention it haha

Thanks for directing me it - really enjoyed it

PS - You were right about your written English too, definitely an A+ I think Speak soon hun xx

over a year ago

Thank you I enjoyed that.It has inspired me to post my first sex after my wife left which was mmmf arranged through an NSA site

Post new Message to Thread