Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stranger fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is as close to real time as it gets, it's 10.46pm on a Friday night and me and my wife are sat sharing a bottle of prosecco watching TV.........

This may seem normal to most people, it is pretty normal for us only tonight seems a little different

We haven't had any additional fun for a while but tonight my wife seems horny, she is sat beside me stroking her clit in a tight, sexy, basque, with her amazing legs partially covered in her hold ups and her 'fuck me heels' resting on my knee

Tonight is different because we are messaging someone we haven't met, he only lives nearby, and he seems a really relaxed guy, someone perfect for us, my wife adores his body, I adore the fact my wife adores his body.....hopefully we can get on to become long term friends....

(In my mind) the fun would start when the door goes, our living room is in darkness, I take myself to the corner of the dining room, and sit beside our table with my drink, my wife in her amazing and sexy aura struts to the door, dressed in her basque, hold ups and heels.......

As the door opens I hear the pleasantries, this isn't like us, this isn't like my wife, but it's happening. The door closed and I hear a laugh and gentle giggle, then the sound of

Lips touching, the subtle moan of pleasure and the sigh of a guy enjoying what's in his hands, the wives heels echo on our wooden floor as she leads him in to the living room, completely ignoring me and ushers him to sit down, as she mounts him in her knickerless basque, and again I can hear the sound of lips kissing

From my position I cannot see what is going on but the silhouette of two bodies gyrating against one another and the sounds of pleasure being echoed from both bodies as there hands explore one another.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agic wandMan
over a year ago

harrow

Wow. More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes more plz x

over a year ago

Cant wait for part two!

over a year ago

Good start more please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Unfortunately there is no other part,

The story began as I saw it, the guy in question never got back to us so never showed up.....

The next a horny scenario begins to develop, I'll post my thoughts on here again....

Thanks

over a year ago

"Unfortunately there is no other part,

The story began as I saw it, the guy in question never got back to us so never showed up.....

The next a horny scenario begins to develop, I'll post my thoughts on here again....

Thanks "

Wife is hot! the guy was crazy not to turn up!! i adore the cuck scene!!!

Post new Message to Thread