Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy night out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks to kinky_vanilla for inspiring me to write this with his thread. It's a mix of various fantasies, real encounters and random thoughts, if there's interest I will continue, please feel free to message with thoughts, ideas and especially pics lol!

Well here I am at Her door. I am shaking with nerves and nearly drop my bag as I'm quivering so much. After months..maybe even years of messaging, sending pictures back and forth I have finally travelled so far and am going to meet her. What in earth will she have planned, I wonder..

We had started chatting some time ago online. At first just a little flirting, we lived far apart but seemed to get on well. She seemed quiet, even a little shy I thought..shows how wrong I can be!

There was lots of messages back and forwards and then a few pictures, nothing too exciting just faces and regular ones. She was a little older, curvy brunette but it was the wicked smile and sexy glint on her eye that really caught my attention. As time went on we got a little more interesting. I felt like I was working around her shyness to get her to open up a little but now I realise she was playing a game to get me more and more intrigued

She began telling me she had naughty fantasies she could only tell someone she truly trusted and, of course, I worked harder to gain this trust. She had me sending personal details- phone number, address at the start but later I found myself divulging where I worked without hesitation and I thought nothing of it. She asked for more 'personal pics' as she called it - well I needed no second invitation!

When she then became a little bossy and demanded a picture while I was at work I told her I couldn't. When she offered a photo of her bare ass in return (I had long lusted after her big bum after I had seen her in a little black dress bent over) I was straight into a cubicle responding to her wish. Without even realising I was becoming manipulated to right where she wanted me..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I remember vividly one night when the dynamic changed rapidly. I heard my phone beep with a message..it was from her- 'come into fab' it read.

Bleary eyed I logged on to our favourite site and met her in the chat room where we usually met online. I saw her and, to my suprise, she had her cam on- she'd never done that before! I said hi.

'I'm d*unk' she replied, flashing me a big smile on cam, 'and horny!'

I was instantly excited, looking forward to taking advantage of the situation, little did I know it was the other way round. She was wearing the little black dress I had told her I liked and, while not exposing much gave a hint of cleavage and showed off her long legs.

'put your cam on, I want to see you' she messaged..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good to see I back in writing form do carry on

over a year ago

I stopped for a moment.."but it's an open cam room" I replied

"I know but I so need to watch you right now" she typed, "remember I'll be on cam too"

She gave me a sexy look into the camera and I watched transfixed as she slowly ran her hands across the flimsy fabric of her dress.

My cam went live and soon she had me stripped to my boxers with an obvious bulge. She was smiling that big sexy smile of hers and I could see from the glint in her eyes she was enjoying herself. She somehow had persuaded me to do all this without removing even a single item of clothing herself, her subtle caresses and writhing enough to convince me to follow her directions .

"I want to see you stroke that big hard cock for me" came her next message

I hesitated again. Through my time there about 20 people had been viewing my cam but now to go this extra step was a bit far

When I watched on the laptop asking her hand slipped into her black satin knickers I was hers. She licked her lips seductively as my erect cock sprang free for all to see. I wrapped my hand around and began to stroke

Message after message started coming in, mostly men urging me to stroke harder or to move position. I was a little put off by these, I was there for Her, and her comments kept me going

I told her when I was ready to cum

"I want it all over your chest baby, shoot it for me" she sent

I couldn't hold back at that and ropes of my thick hot cum splattered all over my stomach and even up to my neck

I regained my breath. Dozens of filthy messages from lots of men but she had gone without a word - I felt used

Not for the last time..

over a year ago

I lay for a while, spent and with my mind racing. I was still getting lots of incoming messages, men who wanted me to rub the cum all over myself or saying how they wished it was them spraying their spunk all over me, I felt very uncomfortable at this and closed them all without reply.

Then She came back online. I could see she was a little flustered and red in the cheeks

"That was so hot" she typed, "I just came watching you!"

My cock twitched and all regrets went out the window!

" I need you to do one last thing to really get me off..?"

I wondered what but the stirrings in my cock gave me little choice

"actually no, it's maybe too dirty. It's something I've fantasised about for years and now..no it's ok"

"what is it?" I queried, walking blindly into her plan, "you know I'll try most things for you"

"well..I dunno..are you sure?"

"yes, just tell me!" I was the one pleading now

"well, you know your ex girlfriends knickers you said you had? Would you put them on ?"

I stopped, stunned momentarily - I really hadn't expected this from the fairly shy, coy woman I had been chatting to

"If you wont do it for me that's fine" she messaged but I watched her hand moving slowly round and round in her panties and my concerns evaporated. I ran to my bedside locker and lifted them, tiny pink frilly things that wedged up my ass as I dragged them up.

I saw her sexy smile as she asked me to rotate so she could "enjoy the view"

Her hand was rubbing at her pussy furiously now, fortunately all the guys must have gone to sleep as there was no more messages from them. I gave her a bit of a wiggle and watched her giggle at the other end but her last request (order!) changed everything

"now please..pretty please just dip your finger into that lovely hot cum and taste it for me. Please, I so want you to make me cum and that'll do it!"

Again I stopped for a moment. I had never done anything like this in my life but this sexy woman had me wrapped round her little finger

Slowly I dabbed my middle finger into a pool of my own cum in my chest

Nobody else but her was watching.. 'what the hell ' I thought, 'it'll not kill me'

I saw her playing with herself underneath her knickers and I slowly raised my finger to my mouth and sucked the tip. I must have grimaced as I saw her laugh as I tasted the salty spunk, it was still warm and sort of stringy as it slid down my throat

"thank you" she typed and blew me a big kiss on cam as she signed out..

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread