Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

3some

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had just got back from a shopping trip and we're trying on our purchases from the lingerie shop in Debbie's bedroom. I watched as Debbie paraded around in a sheer black lace baby doll and black lace panties. "Do you think he will like it?" She asked me.

"Oh yes," I replied, a little to eagerly as I watched her hard nipples bouncing under the fabric.

I had purchased a red and black bra, panties to match and stockings and suspenders. I felt odd. "Here," said Debbie, "You need these." She passed me her treasured Laboutins. Black high heels. I put them on. "Hmmm.... Better," she said.

She came over to me and hugged me. "You look beautiful." She told me and before I could reply, her soft wet lips were on mine. I responded and was shocked by the the tugging sensation inside my cunt. My clit twitched as she pushed her tongue gently in to my mouth. I responded and my tongue explored her mouth and my hands reached down and caressed her sexy ass. My hands slipped inside her panties and wondered if I dared slip my fingers to the front, between her legs. No, she might not want that. But I did. I had to go for it. I moved my hand to the front of her panties and across her shaven mound. She parted her legs and my middle finger slipped easily into her soaking wet pussy. Two fingers. Then three. She moaned as I fingered her. Still kissing.

She reached round and undid my bra, sliding it from my shoulders. Fuck! Her mouth was sucking my tits! I fingered her harder. She pushed me onto the bed and pulled my panties off. I watched as she pulled off her baby doll. Her huge tits bouncing around. She put her nipple in my mouth and her fingers were inside me as mine went back to finger fucking her. I sucked her breasts greedily. We sucked and finger fucked each other.

"Open your legs bitch," she growled in a low animalistic tone, "I'm going to eat your fucking pussy and sit on your face. You want that don't you,mouth horny little cunt'"

"Yes," I replied, "oh Debbie fuck me!"

Her tongue was licking my clit. Her mouth sucking it a little, then licking. My clit was swelling and I arched to meet her, letting her eat my cunt. She straddled my face and I pushed my tongue into her. She tasted fantastic, sweet and hot. She writhed as I fucked her with my tongue, pushing my fingers deep into her arse as she moaned loudly. We were both eating each other. Fingers exploring arseholes and cunts. The sweet smell of lesbian sex filled the room.

We came. Again. Again. Her on top. Me on top. Her on top. Fingering. Licking. Kissing while we waited for each orgasm to pass before building to a new shuddering climax...

I cried out again that I was cuming and she was coming too. Both crying out in the ecstasy of our hot lesbian lovemaking.

He entered the room. "What the fuck?" Debbie's husband. Shit! But I couldn't stop. All that mattered was that feeling of pleasure that was between my legs. All that mattered was Debbie taking my orgasm and drinking it up. I saw he was staring and watched with fascination as his trousers bulged... The look of horror and sheer pleasure etched in a strange stillness across his face.

We couldn't stop. We didn't stop. I saw him reach down and unzip his fly... My cunt was exploded. Vulnerable. As I sat on Debbie's face. His swollen turgid cock was released. His hand came down in a huge smack on my arse. Not once but nine or ten times. Debbie giggled. It hurt and yet felt fucking amazing. I thought he would fuck his wife. Bury his cock deep into her cunt as I licked her, but he didn't. Oh god, he's inside me. He's inside me and she's still licking my cunt, and his Cock as he thrusts into me. I'm screaming with unimaginable pleasure now as he's fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked before.

I cum. Bucking hard on his Cock and squirting my juices into her mouth. It's feels like it goes on forever and I hear him cry as his seed explodes deep inside me, filling me with his hot, sticky cum. Debbie cums in my mouth as my cries vibrate against her clit and I drink greedily from her too.

As we all lie on the bed, satiated and satisfied, I feel and stroking my nipples. It's him. He plays with my nipples as the aftershocks keep coming and I still and relax...

I realise we are not done as his mouth begins to suck my tits and so does hers... It's going yo be a long night and I'm going to be very sore, but extremely satisfied my morning...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

WOW spur of moment but hot

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks

By *orshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border