Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

undressed by 2 gay guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It started as a bit of fun with blindfold. But eventually after a few drinks it progressed. While blindfolded, I had to answer a question.if I answered incorrectly I removed a piece of clothing. As I removed my underwear I could feel the tension rise. I was aroused and the others were aware. Shall I continue? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As I stood in front of the 2 guys naked one of them asked if he could touch me. I felt I had no option and allowed this. I never expected him to cup my balks and hold me by the hips. I was really hard and then it really intensified. Will I go on ????

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Yes please full details including feelings x

over a year ago

Taking my hands down to my side. The guy behind asked if I wanted to be pleasured and if I did I would be bound by the hands. I agreed and my hands were bound behind my back. Meanwhile the other guy took my cock in his hands and began wanking me slowly. Will I go on? ??

over a year ago

I could feel heart in my chest pounding. I wanted to be used and was so confused. They took me into another room where the chair was. The chair was a kitchen chair with no seat. I sat on it and my balls hung down helplessly. More ????

over a year ago

The my hands were freed for a moment till I felt string being wrapped around my right wrist and under my bum. He the tied it around my balls and the up to my other wrist. This east when I moved it pulled on my balls. I was shaking with excitement. Do you want more ????

over a year ago

I could feel his hot breath as he took me in his mouth. I couldn't h pulling on the string and my balls were getting punished. I almost came when the guy behind began twisting my nipple. Then I was moved over to the bench. I was laid on my tummy. Does anyone want mote ????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes more make it longer

over a year ago

As I lay there blindfolded and bound they asked if I wanted any boundaries. I was lying on top of the hardest erection I ever had. I said yes and as they put on durex I was aprehensive . Without warning I was lifted by the waist on to my knees and before I could think I had a cock in my mouth and lube on my hole. Then he entered me. It was so at first slowly gathering pace he began shagging me hard and fast. I was pushing back and moaning ' pls both of you pleasure yourselves on me. Moe ?????

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hot stuff loving it

over a year ago

Because I was moaning like a girl it was desided to strap me on too the shagging bench. I was bound to the cross X and the both took turns on me. The big cock came first spraying his cum on my balls. One of my hands was freed and I was told to rub the cum on my balls. I was secured once more and the other guy took my bass in his mouth while the big guy wanted me very fast. ????

over a year ago

As one wanted me hard and the other held my balls in his mouth I could feel my cum getting near. But he stopped and the other guy went behind me and enter my hole ..... more ??????

over a year ago

First he loosened mee with his fingers the enter at a steady pace. As he fuck ked me he held my balls with his hand and pulled my head back to receive the other big cock in my mouth. He then took my hair and face fucked me. I never realised he was bare until his cum shot around my mouth and down my throat. Some cum dripped from my mouth. He left his cock in my mouth until the other guy came inside me. As the both of them kissed I could feel the earlier cum stiffen on balls as I stood in front of the wanking till I came. What a night xx

over a year ago

Thanks all for reading. If you have a fantasy let me know and if I have done it I'll do the story xxx

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

What a great story lucky guy xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very lucky guy made me horny I would have loved them to have blindfolded me but instead they lift my little skirt and get my tights and knickers down and prepare me to be used

Post new Message to Thread