FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My introduction to hotwife/ cuckold (true story)

Jump to newest

By *uster67ukn OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I am a relative newcomer to the cuckold scene,but I now am a fervent convert. It started last year when my small building company won a contract to install high end kitchens and bathrooms in Glasgow. I received a job to install a very swanky bathroom and wetroom in the west end of the city.

The supplier arranged a planning session with the clients to go over final specs and timetable. The supplier and I arrived at a very nice address and we were greeted by a smart looking couple in their mid fifties. She was about 5 foot 8 tall short bobbed blonde hair and a very slender sexy body a thirty year old would've envied. He was about the same height a wee bit portly but very friendly. The planning session all went well an I agreed to start the job the following week. The husband said that he works away in London Mon to thurs but returned on a Thursday night.

I turned up on the Monday with my 2 guys and we got cracking. The client was very attentive making sure all was well and that tea and juice was always available. She was very flirty, but I tried to keep it professional as it was my first contract with this supplier. My guys kept commenting on her and how flirty she was being and that she would get pumped etc. But I just kept my mind and the boys on the task at hand. Anyway we had finished the job on Wednesday, the boys cleaned up and we left. I arranged to call round on the Thursday night when her husband was home to get final sign off and the balance of payment.

Now in my time as a builder I have had more than a couple of encounters with bored or lonely housewives, but what happened here was a real eye opening experience. I turned up at about 8 with the final invoice and checklist and a bottle of champagne as a thanks for the order. She greeted me at the door looking like she was about to go out. She had a beautiful black wrap over dress with what I later discovered was stockings and a pair of black patent high heeled shoes. Her hair and make up were immaculate and had diamond earrings and necklace on. Stunning was all that ii could think.

She greeted me like an old friend and ushered me into the lounge. S he poured a drink and sat next to me. A little too close but she smelled so intoxicating and looked stunning. I was almost like a rabbit in the headlights. She said her husband was running late, but would be there soon enough. What I didn't know was that was already home and watching every move. We had a few drinks and chatted and then she asked me if I could show her again how the new shower in the wetroom worked. It was quite a complex bit of kit with several water jets a pulsing modes etc. I showed her again but I knew that was a bit of al ploy but just hadn't worked it all out yet. I thought it was another lonely housewife looking for attention. She joked how it would be easier if I was in the shower and demonstrated the key features. I don't need to be asked twice when a beauty like her asks, so in no time at all I was naked showing her all the key feature worked. At this point I was rock hard and soaking wer when she threw me a towel and told me to follow her. 

We went into her bedroom which was huge. She removed her dress and lay on the bed in beautiful designer under wear and beckoned me over to join her on a huge bed. We were soon all over each others bodies exploring and devouring each other with great passion. Her body was very trim and pert and she knew what she wanted and liked and was not shy about telling me what she wanted.. I aid we should probably make this quick before her husband got home. She just laughed and shouted his name. At this point my heart was nearly pounding out of my chest as the dressing room door opened and in walked this portly little man in a maids outfit. She obviously sensed my trepidation and said its okay he will do whatever she says. It is safe to say I have never been so excited but hervous at the same time. She got up from the bed and went to the dresser. She pulled out a butt plug inserted swiftly into him and told him to kneel at the end of the bed and watch. She then got back on the bed softly tied my hands above my head a climbed on top an rode me in reverse cowgirl. He was fixated watching her ride my cock. She then sat on my face and sucked me while I could see him looking intently at the action. She then mounted my cock again and rode me until we both came intensely.

She then moved down to the end of the bed and let him lick her cum filled pussy clean. He lapped it up like it was his last meal. She then went to the dresser any pulled out a strapon and proceeded to put it on. She removed his butt plug and placed him on all fours on the end of the bed. She slapped arse and asked him if he had enjoyed what he had seen. It was obvious he had as his cock was stickiing straight out and pre cuml was dripping from it. She then started to fuck him and stroke his hair. She called him her good little maid and that everything was to be cleaed.. I was not sure what she meant but he did. He moved up the bed with her still fucking him and took my limp soggy cock in his mouth a sucked her cum juice off it. I wasn't sure at first but she shot me a reassuring glance and I just let him clean me. It turns out the he was every bit as good at sucking cock as she was. I was soon hard again and she climbed off him and moved up the bed so that I could play with her pussy while she played with his cock. She asked him if he wanted a treat. He said that he did, apparently his treat was to cum in a cup and drink it. But he had to make his mistress happy first before he would be allowed his treat. He was forced to place my cock in her pussy and lick us both while we fucked. We were fucking really hard and fast when she came and all the while I could feel him licking the base of my co k and her pussy with every stroke. I muttered that I was about to come when she said that maid would get that. She quickly got off my cock and put it in his mouth as I shot stream after stream of cum in to his mouth. She then milked him into a glass and he drank that down with my cum in his mouth. He cleaned us both up and left the room.

I lay there utterly exhausted and yet so utterly turned on that I can safely say that it was the start of something that has been the most enlightening time of my life. I see this couple a few times amonth and it is awesome!! 

She is a real sexy slut stuck in a prim middle class ladies body, but my word behind closed doors............ She is trying to get me to fuck her and her husband and I a sure she will get her way but that could be a story for another day. 

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story . Hope to hear more soon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A good story and whether true or not it was told in a very direct and interesting way, unlike a few on here recently that just go on and on...

Well done again

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

My wife has been suggesting getting me a maids outfit and has recently had some work done by a builder. Not sure if he's been paid. lol

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - love to hear more!

By *uster67ukn OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

So ive been seeing this couple for about 3 years now. The fun we've had together has been life affirming and joyous. I cherish our times together and though they are infrequent they are very exhilarating.

The lady knows what she wants and she is not at all shy about letting you know. Her husband is a really sweet subservient guy whom adores every fibre of her and will literally do anything to keep her happy.

She has gradually become more dominant and whilst I am no sub I will yield for her and try to please her in any way I can.

she likes to tie and tease me. Lately she has taken to blindfolds and between her and hubby tease me. I swear I can barely tell you the difference between them when they lick and tease my cock.

though I do know that when she sits on my face and instructs hubby to ride my cock she gets very very vocal.

Hard to believe the language that comes from this prim proper middle aged lady. I have to use all of my powers of control as she grinds her arse and pussy on my face watching her husband lower himself onto my cock. His cock is now caged and he only gets relief when she says so, I swear the bugger is fit to burst at times.

She has recently introduced me to her cleaner who is a ridiculously hot lithuanian girl whom we have very naughty plans for and as I've said this lady gets what she wants!!!!

Post new Message to Thread