Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Late Night Fun

Jump to newest

By *onbon7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Thought it would be good to tell you of a very interesting day we had on Saturday.

We had both woken up feeling very horny after a busy week and the day began when Jack started playing with my nipples as I was waking. My nipples are one of my most sensitive areas and get hard and erect very easily when played with. It sends shivers through me and makes me get damp very quickly. His tongue was soon flicking them and making them even harder and as his hands moved over my body and slid between my legs I could already feel my self getting wet. Jack is very good with his fingers and as they played with my clit I started to writhe and push into him. His fingers soon found their way inside me and as he rubbed and stroked me I could feel myself about to explode. As I got to the edge he pulled out as he wanted me worked up for the day and wouldn't let me have the orgasm I desired - what a swine!

We spent most of the day turning each other on. At different points he would come behind me and play with my tits and kiss my neck or I would rub up against him and get him hard but not do anything about it. We knew we were getting each other turned on but deliberately not taking it further. It was one of our favourite games when we had a day off together.

We carried on until it was time for Jack to go out with his mates for a drink. It had been arranged for a while but I decided I would tease him even more. Just before he left I came down the stairs wearing my most fitted low cut top with a sexy bra pushing my tits up invitingly. I was also wearing a short leather skirt with black stockings, suspenders and high heels. I knew I was looking my sexiest and as Jack reluctantly left I gave him a long deep kiss and whispered I think I'll have some fun while you're out .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parky.69Man
over a year ago

Llanelli

More please. Loving the start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More xx

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

By *onbon7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

... it wasn't long before I was lying on the bed pushing my skirt and thong to one side while I had fun pleasuring myself. I decided to carry on teasing Jack and sent him a photo of me taken in our full length mirror looking hot then one of the dildo pushed deep into me. I knew that would get him hard in the pub.

After I had a couple of glasses of wine I got daring and told him to show the photos to his mates. I felt so horny knowing I would be turning other guys on. After a while I had a text from Steve, one of Jacks best mates telling me how sexy I was looking in the photos and how lucky Jack was. I knew Steve fancied me and a few weeks before we had kissed at another party when we were a bit d*unk and no one was around. As I was feeling very horny I text him back and said he could come round if he wanted! It wasn't long before there was a knock on our door and Steve was standing there. He said I looked better in the flesh than in the photos as he pushed me up against the wall and started snogging me pushing his tongue down my throat and running his hands down my thighs and over my arse. I got down on my knees and unzipped his jeans to reveal his hard thick cock. I wrapped my lips around it and took him in slowly and deeply letting him slide slowly down my throat. I could feel him growing inside my mouth as he put his hands on the back of my head and started to slowly fuck my mouth. His movements got faster and as he started to tense I stopped him and said maybe we should go upstairs. He agreed after calling me a prick teaser.

In the bedroom I took the time to slowly take his clothes off enjoying the feel of his body and stroking his cock and smiling at him. I stood before him in my lacy black underwear and let his eyes wander over my body as his cock grew. It wasn't long before he had taken off my bra and thong and lay me on the bed. We both knew what we wanted and soon he was licking me out and I had his cock in my mouth ... 69 was always a favourite number of mine.

He was really good with his tongue and I could feel myself starting to squirm and getting ready to cum. At the same time he was growing in my mouth and as I took him deeper and deeper I could feel him about to explode. It was so hot - here I was with one of my husbands best mates enjoying some incredible sex - it was then that we heard the front door open and the sound of voices downstairs .....

By *ouneverknow83Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Loving this!! Carry on....

over a year ago

Brilliant so far

By *onbon7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Another part tonight

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear all

By *r n mrs swingCouple
over a year ago

pontefract

over a year ago

Tease!

Jack, if you need any more mates let me know

By *onbon7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sorry got distracted last night but hope to post next part tonight

By *onbon7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

For a brief moment I thought we should stop and try and hide what we were doing but then I thought "What the hell, there's no going back now." I also knew that one of Jack's fantasies was to see a group of his mates fuck me so I knew he wouldn't be mad!! Jack came into the bedroom to the sight of my arse in the air and my head bobbing up and down as I sucked Steve's cock. "I always knew you were a fucking tart" he said "now lets see how much of a tart you really are" He called the other 2 guys up....... I could feel some hands sliding over my arse, squeezing my cheeks and pushing me down onto Steve's face. I was moaning as I could feel my clit throbbing and my pussy felt so wet. His finger found it's way to down a little and he started rimming me, at the same time Steve had started fingering my cunt, mmm DP - this was always guaranteed to tip me over the edge and, true to form, I screamed in ecstasy as both fingers pushed deep into me and I reached my climax. Without giving me time to recover Jack came over and lay me on my back as he invited the last guy to join us. Paul put his cock on my pussy and rubbed the head around my entrance. His cock was nice and thick as he'd been wanking earlier while he'd been watching me getting DP'd, the end of his cock was glistening with pre cum. Jack was playing with my tits, sucking and chewing on my hard, erect nipples, then he'd offer them to another guy for him to enjoy while he moved up and put his cock by my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and Jack forced his cock down my throat as Paul plunged his cock deep into my soaking wet pussy. I could hear someone breathing heavily and I opened my eyes to see Steve and his friend both wanking over my tits and soon they exploded their creamy load over them. I rubbed their cum into my tits as Paul and Jack started thrusting into both my holes and I reached my 2nd orgasm as Paul shot his load into my tight pussy and Jack gave me no option but to swallow his cum as he shot deep in to my mouth. I was knackered and I dreamily heard someone say "When are we meeting for another pint?!!!!

By *ere2help82Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Wow great story that would certainly beat a kebab at the end of the night!!

Post new Message to Thread