Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

24 Hours in a Country House

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was the day of the annual bun fight otherwise known as the awards ceremony for the high achievers of the airline. I was nominated for one so I would have to stay relatively sober for the first few hours of the event. It was being held in a country house hotel in Essex and I would be staying overnight there. The good news was that my husband could not come with me and that he was happy for an airline colleague, Julian, to act as my 'walker'. My husband, good man though he is, is not the brightest and believed Julian (or Jules) to be gay and of no particular risk to my honour or virtue. Whilst it was true Jules was partial to an odd man or two he was still very keen on the ladies and was basically bisexual. He was a slim white man, blond hair, six feet tall, handsome and built very attractively in the cock department and he was a good few years younger than me and thirty years younger than my hubby at 29. We departed from my home, hubby waving us off and wishing us a good time, on a glorious summers morning. The sun was up, the temperature was rising and I was looking forward to the day and, more importantly, the evening and night. I drove, first stealing the old man's convertible and not my saloon, with the top down and our hair rustling in the draft. I drove a mile up the road and pulled in to the car park of a small wood that I knew well as I was in need of Jules' attention. He had been distracting me, touching my legs and lifting my skirt. The car park had one other car in it but it seemed to be empty and safe to enjoy ourselves. I leant forward and kissed his mouth, my tongue exploring his, letting my hands drop on to his tight jeans, then his lovely bulge and undid his zipper. I was rewarded with his cock popping out, the darling man had left his pants off, and I began to rub it along its length. It was soon rock hard and I let my mouth drop over the end of it, pulling his foreskin back so I could take his bell end whole. I released his seat and he was thrown back in to the body of the car and I moved to sit astride him, angling his eager fat cock toward my soaking wet pussy. He quickly slipped on a condom and I slid it down the length of his seven inch cock. I placed his cock in to my pussy and began to ride him, up and down his length, and he laid back and let me do all the work. I could feel him in me, filling me up nicely. I was, by now, even wetter and my orgasm was building as I rocked back and forth on his cock as I came. A fantastic start to the day, as I was not counting my husbands early morning functional fuck as anything other than adequate. It was then that I heard a click and turned to see two old men, one with a camera in his hands and the other with a nice large veiny cock in his wanking! Jules had called them over to watch and they had very obviously enjoyed doing so. I got out the car and went to the its front and sat upon the bonnet, calling the guys over and asking them to kneel before me and lick me clean. Two busy tongues descended to their set task and so well did they perform that I soon came again.

It was time to begin the journey again......

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmm very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking good...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We arrived at the hotel about eleven is and booked in. Fortunately the airline had block booked our rooms for two nights for those that had to travel some distance. We ordered champagne and went to our room to freshen up. The champers arrived with our luggage and I tipped the porter and the waiter. Jules took his teeshirt off, kicked off his flip flops and had only his tight jeans on. I had only my cotton skirt and blouse on, pantyless and braless. We kissed, swilling the champers around our tongues and with my hands on his bottom. His jeans were soon off and we fell on to a sofa. I tipped some off my glass onto his cock and began to suck. He had such a lovely cock and I took my time over it, enjoying his taste, his size, his precum and his power. He was sighing with delight as he finally came, filling my mouth with his spunk.....and I swallowed the lot. A plus point, yes another, about Jules was the speed he could recover and he was soon erect again and fucked me hard and deep on our king size bed after which he settled down for a nap. I was wide awake and decided to explore. Showering quickly and putting on a cotton one piece and mule wedges I set off for the reception and the public rooms of the hotel. I checked the events board to see which suite my event was on at and what else was happening that night. There was a wedding reception also taking place that afternoon and evening and I wondered about crashing it if our do was a bore. As I thought about it a young man came up behind me to also check out the board. He smiled, and I melted, great white teeth shining out of a handsome black face. Friendly eyes, magnificent physique, probably about 6' 4'' tall, but very well filled out. Not an inch of fat on him. He was dressed in blue slacks and a crisp white shirt and designer sandals. He remarked on how nice the hotel was and I could only agree. I could not let this opportunity pass so asked him if he had time for a drink.

Reply privately

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please mature jane can see why all the men love you great pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You insatiable minx Jane!!

Love to hear more - naturally!

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Very good, love the detail and unhurried too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm looking forward to your time with the young black fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

He said that would be lovely and we headed off to the sunny veranda and ordered our drinks. I must have come across like a love sick girl as I looked at this magnificent specimen of black manhood. He smiled knowingly, it was obviously not the first time he had been approached by a white woman in this way. I crossed my legs, flashing my thighs and hopefully my bare pussy and it looked like he had taken it all in. He had noticed my wedding ring and asked if I was here with my husband. I explained that I wasn't and again he gave me that smile which added to the wetness that had developed since we first spoke and thought of having him fuck me. He said he was in a rush and needed to to be changed and ready for the upcoming nupitials. He suggested we finished the drinks in his room and that we got down to business as soon as possible. A splendid idea I thought and nodded my agreement as we headed for the grand staircase and the second floor where his room was located. He took my hand and led me through the corridor stopping at his room and kissing me roughly on the mouth. This was the now or never moment and I was up for the now. Opening the door he dragged me in to the room behind him as if I needed the encouragement. He kicked off his sandals, dropped his trousers and started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled down his designer pants and an enormous black cock hove in to view. I fell to my knees in front of him and took the circumcised head in to my mouth and started to suck upon it. It leapt in to life as I did and grew and grew. He pulled my dress over my head, I was naked underneath, and pulled me upright and pushed me on to the bed. He went to the bathroom and came out with his cock trying to break out of a condom. Without preamble he lifted me further up the bed, opened my legs and entered me in a single stroke. It felt great as his cock filled me and just kept going in. He lifted my legs on to his shoulders and took a couple of steady strokes before hitting me with full bodied whacks of his cock in to my willing pussy. His balls were slapping against my bottom and his primal strokes were seeming to go deeper and deeper. I moaned but had lost any control I wanted to have and was totally his to fuck and do what he liked to. He pounded away and my orgasms came quickly, one after the other, until I was a whimpering mess. He wasn't finished with me yet as I looked up in to his face as he fucked me so hard, his eyes were closed and his breathing heavy, but there was still that look of superiority that I had thought was just a knowing look. My white hands reached up to his black shoulders highlighting the skin contrast and I could see my wedding ring shining against his black background meaninglessly. My promises to my husband long since dispensed with. He finally grunted, shuddered and came. He withdrew instantly, the condom hanging off his black cock but full of his spunk. He again said that he was running late and to let myself out. I had never been so used before or thrown aside so quickly....or been fucked so well. I felt good but dirty. I pulled my dress on and straightened my hair, swallowed my drink and left. My pussy felt stretched and soaking wet. I wondered what else could happen today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane yet again you have got my cock hard reading your escapades love keep them coming pardo the pun lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

YES JANE WE WANT MORE OF YOUR EXPLOITS XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did anything else happen that day . A great story . I just love reading and watching inter racial sex . Especially where it is a white woman begging for more bbc .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did anything else happen that day . A great story . I just love reading and watching inter racial sex . Especially where it is a white woman begging for more bbc . "
More did.....and I will write them up soon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please enlighten us all very soon...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you're taking plenty of pics while out there in the Canary Islands...

Reply privately

By *un24youCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Love it ??

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me pink that's a very horny story n I had to read it right to d end jane . I hope ur enjoying delights like that over on ur hols

Reply privately

over a year ago

My legs felt shaky after the fucking I had just received and I was making my way back to my room and Jules or at least I was trying to. I had made my corridor but bumped in to a colleague, or at least a boss colleague, who I shall call Raj. He was in his sixties, Indian origin, tall but going to fat, grey hair and grey tash. He smiled a hello and asked if I had a minute to talk over a work problem quickly. We went in to his room and he was on me, he had a reputation as a ladies man and had had most of the female staff at head office, saying how much he wanted me and how I had played so hard to get, apart from one night in Saudi, over the years. He was quite a charmer and I did have a soft spot for him and his antics. His hands had pulled my dress up and he realised I was naked underneath. You are so wet he said as he fingered my soaking pussy. He had a clever finger and he found my clit straight away and began to work vigorously on it, given that it had been worked over three times today already, I soon felt ready to orgasm. I kissed him back and pushed him toward his bed. I knelt over him and undid his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. It was a nice fat cock and not the longest but given his age and body shape was still going to be nice. He had condoms in the bedside drawer and he was soon dressed for the occasion and I sat astride him and started to ride his cock. I came almost straight away but I was in ripe condition today and bucked and rode his willing cock for a good ten minutes before he finally came with a groan. He was breathing heavily and beads of sweat were marking his shirt and my wetness had ruined his trousers. I heard a door opening and turned to see his wife enter the room. I pulled my dress down, stood up and said a polite good afternoon to them both as I expected they had a lot to discuss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder if you were the topic of their conversation Jane , and were they planning to meet you later

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane you do it to every time love it keep up the good work lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I made it back to my room and found Jules soaking in a bath, glass of champers in his hand. I pulled off my clothes and climbed in with him. He kissed me and let me sip his drink. He soaped my body with a sponge, taking ages over my breasts, making my nipples very hard. I leant forward and placed one in his mouth, he sucked and I moaned. He swapped breasts and started on the other....devine. I let my hands wander and found his erect cock and rubbed it hard before climbing on its length and riding him. My pussy felt so wet and warm as we splashed in the bath. His cock felt wonderful inside me and I felt him cum as I collapsed on him.

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Jane your stories are great and oils live to meet a sexy lady like you. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jane your stories are great and oils live to meet a sexy lady like you. Xx"
Thank you, who knows. X

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

"Jane your stories are great and oils live to meet a sexy lady like you. Xx Thank you, who knows. X"

Would love you to add me to see more of you and have a nice chat one day x

Reply privately

By *un for 2Couple
over a year ago

The West

Lovely sexy story very hot

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

A busy day indeed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Jane....did you manage to take any pics on you're re recent holiday...?

You have an amazing body...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Jane....did you manage to take any pics on you're re recent holiday...?

You have an amazing body..."

A discerning gentleman....a rarity on here lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes...there's one or two of us on here...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story jane, hope to bump into you one day!! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

We got out the bath, dried and fell back on to the bed to chill. My mobile rang and hubby was asking if I had arrived safely and was enjoying myself. Jules bit on my nipples as I spoke to him. He kissed his way down my belly and reached my pussy and my swollen lips. Hubby said he hoped I would not get bored this evening and that I was missing him. Jules greedy tongue was licking at the opening of my pussy, I was getting wet....or had I ever dried out. Hubby asked if I had a frog in my throat as I was panting a little, I slapped Jules on the head a he pushed his eager tongue into me. I said I was alright and just needed to open my lips and let some air in.....or more of Jules' tongue. Hubby joked that I had better behave or he would get a woman in....I told him to do it. Jules had reached my clit and was licking it speedily by now and I was ready to cum. Hubby said I was very croaky and was I all right. I said I had never felt better and was getting better by the second......I came.

Reply privately

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Fab."
Thank you....still more to come.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait to read what happens to this sexy lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Fab. Thank you....still more to come. "

More Jane more lol we love your stories xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story jane

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was shuddering as Jules was working me over with his tongue but still hubby would not get off the phone. He loved me, missed me and wished he could have come with me. I said that would have been lovely as I pushed Jules on to his back and mounted his upright cock. I slid down every inch of it and then back up, hitting a steady rhythm as I rode him cowgirl. Hubby asked why I was out of breath and I said I was just sorting out some room service......or at least being serviced in my room! I fucked Jules hard as hubby continued rambling on about things from home. He told me not to drink too much and not let anyone take advantage of me that evening....a bit too late for that warning lol. I came in a gush all over Jules's cock but he still wasn't finished and placed me on all fours and started fucking me from behind, hard and deep, long strokes. Hubby again asked if I was all right and I said I had rarely felt better, no lie there. Jules banged away, making me come again before depositing his load with a grunt. I said I must go now to hubby and clean up some mess....he said bye and to enjoy myself. Bless.

Reply privately

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Wonderful

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane this stories hot gets me going every time keep them going

Reply privately

over a year ago

The evening came around and Jules and I sat at our table with ten others. Most of who I knew but there were two guests that I had been asked to look after as they were major investors in the business. They were a titled pair, he was a tall man of about sixty, distinguished looking and a bit of a military bearing but quite good looking. His wife was a bit younger and looked a bit more horsey, her hair and jewellery were just not right and the evening dress was straining to keep her bust in place. Her breasts were very impressive and she did have rather a good figure. They sat either side of me and we chatted easily. The meal was very good but the speeches dragged on and my mind wandered to sex so I let my leg rub against his right leg which he did not move away. He smiled a knowing smile and I followed up with a hand on his inside leg. I had another glass of champagne, fondling his balls as I did, and then felt a hand on my knee and a bare foot rubbing my ankle. It wasn't him but rather his wife who was coming on to me. I looked at her and she smiled and I returned that smile with interest. I let my hand rise up his trousers and felt his hard cock. He had unzipped and had got it out....I felt another hand, a man's on his cock. I looked across to Jules and he winked back at me, it was his hand working up and down the cock. It seems that Sir was in to guys. I decided to concentrate on the wife and returned her compliment by letting my hand drop on to her thigh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I let my hand move on to inner thigh and she responded by opening her legs. She was in an evening dress and I started to pull it up so that I could get at her pussy but it wasn't easy. She leant over and suggested a trip to the ladies. I nodded my agreement and we set off. We went to a cubicle and locked the door behind us. She was on me instantly, kissing me on the lips, her tongue forcing its way in to my mouth, her hands were lifting my gown and she soon found that I was not wearing any panties or stockings. She fell to her knees and started to kiss my pussy, then she placed a finger in me and started to work on my clit. Her tongue was soon in there and I was loving it. I said we would be missed and must get back to the table but we could meet later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice addition Jane . Thus is so good

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

sexy !

Reply privately

over a year ago

The evening wore on and the official part finished and the band struck up for the evenings events. I wandered to the bar and ordered a drink only to see Jules leaving the room with Sir. I ordered a glass of white wine and felt a hand on my bum. It was the wife of Sir, a little flushed now, but enjoying herself. She asked that I take her away from all this and pleasure her. We set off for my room and she grabbed me at the door and snogged me, groping my breasts and telling me how she was going to use me. I opened the door and led her in but we were met with the sight of her husband fucking Jules' arse hard and deep. The wife laughed and said we should use her room and we left them to it. She let me in and threw me on the bed, face down, and lifted my gown. Her tongue fell on my bottom and she rimmed it before turning me and started licking my wet pussy ardently. Long heavy strokes of her tongue....it felt great. She removed the straps of her dress and her enormous tits fell out and in to my face. I suckled on the right nipple as she ground her pussy in to mine. Her rhythm soon had me excited and I felt I was going to orgasm. I explained that I was a gusher and she said she would bring me off with her tongue to get the full effect.

Reply privately

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Ur a legend janey!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her tongue was deep in me and licking my clit like it was going to be taken away from her. I felt I was near and sure enough I orgasmed on her face, my juices spraying her. She licked me clean and wasted not a drop. She announced it was her turn now and sat on my face, her wet pussy straight on my mouth.

Reply privately

By *c1969Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Mmmmmm can nearly taste you lol.. Got to be my turn now surely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Her tongue was deep in me and licking my clit like it was going to be taken away from her. I felt I was near and sure enough I orgasmed on her face, my juices spraying her. She licked me clean and wasted not a drop. She announced it was her turn now and sat on my face, her wet pussy straight on my mouth. "

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane this is good hot and horny and you got me hard again more please keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

I felt her move down my right arm and place a rope restraint over my wrist. I thought I'm not having this and grabbed her by the back of her hair and dragged her off. I managed to twist her and had her face down on the bed with my body clamped over hers. It seems I was to be an offering for the night as I spotted the rope restraints. I removed my one and got it over her left wrist and tightened it, I moved to her other arm, as she wriggled under my body, and got that over her other wrist. I pulled the restraint tight and her arms stretched horizontally on the bed. I slid down the bed and grabbed her right foot and slid the restraint over it and then placed her left foot in the over restraint. I grabbed the bolster of the bed and pushed it under her so her pussy and ass were raised invitingly. I tightened the foot brace opening her legs wide. Next to the bed was a case full of lovely sex toys, obviously intended for use on me, but about to be used on my would be mistress. I inserted a lovely rotating butt plug in to her ass and stuffed a ball gag in her mouth. I picked up a riding crop and gave her bottom a quick sharp smack. She leapt upwards or at least attempted to! I smacked her again, her bum reddening already, and then hit her with a series of hard smacks. What next I thought.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh Jane , this is making me so horny . Please please please tell us more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane i cant wait to find out soon i hope

Reply privately

over a year ago

I smacked her bottom with the crop before hammering her with a very large strapon that she had in her box of tricks. She sighed, she wriggled as I ploughed in to her with it. It was a long one and I let it go deep, hoping it was hurting her. I plunged in to not unwilling pussy for a considerable time before Infelt her shudder and go limp.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot and horny keep going Jane

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm, very good!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story jane

Reply privately

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg love this so much wish it was me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

She was breathing heavily after the heavy fucking I had just given her but there was more to come. She was firmly tied down still and gagged so I delved in to her party bag for yet more toys. I set upon a flogger and sat in front of her, my back against the headboard, and my pussy close to her face. I lifted her head so that she could look in to my eyes as I flogged her red bottom some more. A tear trickled down her cheek as I hit a steady rhythm. I was enjoying myself and let my mind wonder on to what else I could do to my would be Mistress.....then the thought struck me that there was a wedding full of black guys downstairs in the adjoining hall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane you horny devil keep it going love it

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooooh!!! lots of potential for mischief!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh to be one of the black guys at the wedding to get to meet you.

What an amazing story, a complete turn on each time I have read it. Need and want.....x

Reply privately

By *ubslutSlaveMan
over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Wow his amazing x and well written xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks guys.....more to follow.

Reply privately

By *lackCockSheffMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I want you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I want you "
your dreams may come true big boy.

Reply privately

By *lackCockSheffMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Message me! Got a few things to discuss!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all want jane x

Reply privately

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Oh fuck yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story

Reply privately

over a year ago

I left her on the bed and made my way to the wedding reception, a group of guys were standing outside having a smoke. I smiled at the group and was asked if I wanted a smoke and chatted to the guys. I felt a hand on my bottom and explained that my friend had never had a gang bang before and was desperate to for I t. They had had a few drinks and were more than keen so I led them to the room. Four young black guys. I made them strip so that she could see them and guess what was about to happen to her. Her eyes widened but it was not fear that appeared there but anticipation. I asked them to condom up from a supply in the lady's bag of tricks. The first guy got on the bed and stuck his large cock in to her gaping pussy and started to fuck her. Her toes curled as he ploughed in to her. He slapped her already sore bottom as he went to his task with a will. He pumped away and then shot his load. The second guy immediately took his place, and this one had the biggest cook I had ever seen, and started fucking her to distraction. She came and was moaning as he took her deeply and hard. He groaned as he finally came and got off her. The third guy mounted her and pumped away...he was excited and came pretty quickly. The fourth guy jumped on, removed her butt plug and stuck his cock firmly in to arse. He was not gentle and forced it in and then started to fuck her. She was thrashing about under the weight of his assault on her bottom before he to came. I thanked the guys as they dressed and promised them drinks later...I also asked the second guy, the one with the enormous cock, where he was sleeping tonight and made arrangements to meet him alone later.

My would be Mistress was still spread eagled on the bed, her red bottom sticking up, her hair a mess and her stockings in tatters. She was breathing heavily as I reinserted the butt plug and put a large vibrator in to her soaking wet pussy. I told her that she had tried it on with the wrong woman but that I liked her style and she should have asked first. I found some flowers in a vase and took one out and placed it in her arse along with the plug.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More Jane more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need to be used by your perfectly filthy mind

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic adventure Jane - you naughty minx!

What a photo opportunity - flower arranging at it's best!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story Jane . I would like to hear what happened between you and the young man later in the evening

Reply privately

over a year ago

at the flower!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The evening wore on and the two functions seemed to have merged with guests from both events getting on very well together. The night was ripe for sex with new partners and wherever I looked couples seemed to be making out. I went in search of my young man and found him out on the terrace. His back was turned and I could see his black ass moving rhythmically, a pair of white female legs were clenched about his waist, one high heeled shoe had fallen off and the other was hanging by the owners toe, the woman was moaning loudly as he pumped his enormous cock in to her. Her hands were on his shoulders and I could see her wedding band catching the moonlight. Her blonde head was bobbing to his movements and she had her tongue out trying to lick his neck and ear. He let out a strangled yell and had obviously come. She kissed him on the lips as her legs came back to earth, in a wobbly way, as she had only one shoe on. Her evening dress was dropped from her waist and she started to smooth it down and retrieved her shoe and put it back on. A man's voice called and she replied that she was just getting some air. Her husband appeared as the black guy slid in to the dark. He kissed her and said she looked guilty and laughed and they went back to the party hand in hand. "Okay big boy, come out you are mine now" I called. He returned and I took him by the cock and led him away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mature Jane is my favourite person on fab x

She is on every thread Im interested in and she is just amazing xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

His cock was enormous and I couldn't get my hand around it and was just gripping half of it as we made our way to my room. The corridors seemed to be full of people fucking or on their way to somewhere to be fucked. It was like a cheap porn film but everyone seemed very, very happy. He told me his name was Everton, as if I gave a fuck, I only wanted his big cock. I opened my door and led him to the end of the bed and pushed him on to it, kneeling in front of him. I attempted to get the bellend of his cock in my mouth but just couldn't and had to settle with licking along its massive length and across its eye as I slurped up his precum. I undid his trousers and pulled them down, throwing his shoes over my shoulder, I pulled his socks off as I can't stand being fucked by a man with his bloody socks on. I stood up and let my gown fall to the floor. I had nothing on except my shoes. He liked what he saw and his cock, unbelievably, grew bigger. I fell upon it, a ball in each hand and kissed and licked at its length. He was still trying to speak to me and I told him to shut up as he wasn't here for a conversation. I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulled at his suit jacket. I wanted him naked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"His cock was enormous and I couldn't get my hand around it and was just gripping half of it as we made our way to my room. The corridors seemed to be full of people fucking or on their way to somewhere to be fucked. It was like a cheap porn film but everyone seemed very, very happy. He told me his name was Everton, as if I gave a fuck, I only wanted his big cock. I opened my door and led him to the end of the bed and pushed him on to it, kneeling in front of him. I attempted to get the bellend of his cock in my mouth but just couldn't and had to settle with licking along its massive length and across its eye as I slurped up his precum. I undid his trousers and pulled them down, throwing his shoes over my shoulder, I pulled his socks off as I can't stand being fucked by a man with his bloody socks on. I stood up and let my gown fall to the floor. I had nothing on except my shoes. He liked what he saw and his cock, unbelievably, grew bigger. I fell upon it, a ball in each hand and kissed and licked at its length. He was still trying to speak to me and I told him to shut up as he wasn't here for a conversation. I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulled at his suit jacket. I wanted him naked. "

carry on jane we want more xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane your one heck of a horny beautiful woman keep it going love it ??

Reply privately

By *red flinstoneMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Great story Jane, very horny x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh Jane , you have left me.with a hard cock again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh Jane , you have left me.with a hard cock again "
Seems a permanent state for you Joe!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A true filthy talent you have xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh Jane , you have left me.with a hard cock again Seems a permanent state for you Joe! "

It's all these sexy stories in this forum then I get the lady I'm with at the moment to act them out . Only if she wants to though . And she is quite accomodating

Reply privately

over a year ago

"His cock was enormous and I couldn't get my hand around it and was just gripping half of it as we made our way to my room. The corridors seemed to be full of people fucking or on their way to somewhere to be fucked. It was like a cheap porn film but everyone seemed very, very happy. He told me his name was Everton, as if I gave a fuck, I only wanted his big cock. I opened my door and led him to the end of the bed and pushed him on to it, kneeling in front of him. I attempted to get the bellend of his cock in my mouth but just couldn't and had to settle with licking along its massive length and across its eye as I slurped up his precum. I undid his trousers and pulled them down, throwing his shoes over my shoulder, I pulled his socks off as I can't stand being fucked by a man with his bloody socks on. I stood up and let my gown fall to the floor. I had nothing on except my shoes. He liked what he saw and his cock, unbelievably, grew bigger. I fell upon it, a ball in each hand and kissed and licked at its length. He was still trying to speak to me and I told him to shut up as he wasn't here for a conversation. I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulled at his suit jacket. I wanted him naked. "

Wow Jane, in not a sub but for you im yours to do as you please. Your to sexy not to do all you wish for

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Horny tale

Reply privately

By *ornymummaWoman
over a year ago

Borders

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stripped him and had him naked on my bed. I kissed him on the mouth letting my tongue force its way in to his mouth. I kissed his chest and chewed upon each of his nipples listening to him moan as I did. I bit his cock then licked it from top to bottom, it was bigger than anything I had had the pleasure of before. I wriggled a condom on his cock but it only covered a small part of him. I sat astride his cock and attempted to get it in to me. It was so big....I slid down on its length, inch by inch until I thought it was all in me. I rose up on it, feeling my pussy rubbing against his manhood. He was bucking under me now attempting to fuck me at his pace but I wanted a long, deep fuck and not a two minute wonder. I told him to wait, to do as I wanted and he slowed down, letting me ride his black cock. It felt wonderful and I came instantly, I gushed which lubricated his cock and my pussy and I could happily rise up and down his length, fucking him hard, allowing him deep in to me. He was sweating and his skin shone as I enjoyed his body and his attentions. Come on big boy, I goaded, as I took him. He pumped away and I let him hit his own pace, feeling his hips rise off the bed and he banged in to me, the slap of our skins almost drowning out our heavy breathing and my moans. He went for ages, I came several times, before he shot his load. I collapsed upon him, both of us soaked in sweat. His chest heaved as he tried to recover his breath. I kissed him and attempted to remove his cock from my stretched pussy. The condom was barely on but was full of his cum. I whipped it off and drained it in to my mouth....it was sticky and warm. He said he needed to get back to the wedding reception and should go. I asked was he the best man but he replied that he was actually the groom and needed to see to his new wife!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice twist to the story

Reply privately

over a year ago

I let him out the room.....so much for his wedding vows. Good old Everton, he had already fucked two ladies before he had even consummated his marriage with his own wife. I kissed him good night and pulled my gown back on and headed back to the party. It was nearly midnight so I thought I could catch a few dances and perhaps some more sex. My pussy was tingling, soaking wet and fully aroused. The disco (yes, that's my age!) was in full swing and a slow dance was on the go. The floor was full of groping couples and I looked for my next victim. I spotted a trim middle aged guy across the room and headed over to him, giving him a smile he should have felt in his trousers....or at least I was hoping so. He was about six feet tall, slim, greying hair, reasonably handsome. I asked him to dance and he led me to the floor. We moved to the music and I got in close to his body and could feel his cock stiffening in his trousers. So far, so good I thought, he has a pulse and a hard on. He said his name was Mike but it wasn't my night for names and said that I would instantly forget it. He laughed and his hands slipped down my back and rested on my bottom, his cock getting bigger every time I moved against him. He seemed vaguely familiar and then I remembered that he was the husband of Everton's first bit of adultery. I asked what he had done with his wife and he replied that she had gone out for some air a while ago. I laughed....and guessed that she was out humping some guy in the shrubbery or up in their room. I kissed him and he responded. We had a few dances before I took his hand and led him away.

Reply privately

By *red flinstoneMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Brilliant horny story jane x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Brilliant horny story jane x"
Hope you and Wilma enjoy it....the story that is!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Horny stuff keep it going please Jane

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story. Looking forward to reading more

Reply privately

over a year ago

I trekked back to my room with my latest fuck but was a little later than I should have been. Jukes was back and was now fucking some woman on the sofa. I couldn't see her properly but her legs were up in the air and his bum was pumping away at her. I led my man to the bed and he stripped his clothes off speedily. I dropped my gown yet again and climbed on the bed with him. I pulled his head on to my pussy and he licked me willingly, my clit was standing so upright he couldn't miss it with his tongue. He sat up and said he should just give his wife a quick ring so she wouldn't worry if she couldn't find him. He yanked a mobile out of his discarded trousers and hit a number as he kissed me on the lips and told me how he was going to fuck me. A phone rang in the room. I could see the handbag it was going off in. The legs rising above the sofa stiffened and I heard a female voice say that she should get that call.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha ?? very good love it more please Jane

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha ?? very good love it more please Jane "
Stick with it! X

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Amazing I've came six times reading all this mmmmm you ever up in Glasgow. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazing I've came six times reading all this mmmmm you ever up in Glasgow. X"
glad to have helped! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic.... More filth please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fantastic.... More filth please. "
Coming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

Been a 'fan' of Jane for many months, and her writing,composition and structure skills just go to prove what a lady she is.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Can't wait for the filth

Reply privately

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Fab as always jane xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks Sue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Waiting so desperately for the next filthy instalment

Reply privately

over a year ago

A pregnant pause broke out as Mike saw his wife rising from the sofa with a naked man and an erect cock in her hand. His wife came over to the bed and I thought she was going to slap me but she just got on to the bed on all fours and told Jules to fuck her hard from behind. Jules obliged and started to bang away at her pussy, his balls slapping against her bottom. A lovely squelching noise coming from her obviously soaking pussy. Mike placed me on all fours too and started to fuck me hard too. He had a nice thick cock and it felt good in me as he gave me a really good fucking. His wife was moaning from Jules efforts so I joined in by telling Mike how big he was and how good he felt. The two men were hammering away at us like two jockeys racing for the line. Jules came and collapsed on the blonde wife. Mike carried on for a bit longer before I felt him fill his condom and then collapsed in to the heap of bodies on the bed. He kissed his wife and felt her wetness and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She replied yes.

Reply privately

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

So fucking horny now xxxxx

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story. The twists and turns. We have read any thing so hot. What other stories have you written love to read more please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's so hot and horny gets me hard all the time ?? love it well done Jane keep it going

Reply privately

By *agic wandMan
over a year ago

harrow

Amazing. What a weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fantastic.... More filth please. Coming! "

Got me hard on the train reading that. Grown and want to play...

You sexy sexy vixen xx

Reply privately

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Jane.

We really need to get some of this published. I held my breath when the wife walked over but you turned it into wicked fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A pregnant pause broke out as Mike saw his wife rising from the sofa with a naked man and an erect cock in her hand. His wife came over to the bed and I thought she was going to slap me but she just got on to the bed on all fours and told Jules to fuck her hard from behind. Jules obliged and started to bang away at her pussy, his balls slapping against her bottom. A lovely squelching noise coming from her obviously soaking pussy. Mike placed me on all fours too and started to fuck me hard too. He had a nice thick cock and it felt good in me as he gave me a really good fucking. His wife was moaning from Jules efforts so I joined in by telling Mike how big he was and how good he felt. The two men were hammering away at us like two jockeys racing for the line. Jules came and collapsed on the blonde wife. Mike carried on for a bit longer before I felt him fill his condom and then collapsed in to the heap of bodies on the bed. He kissed his wife and felt her wetness and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She replied yes. "

Where is this hotel?? can I get a room on lastminute.com???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jane.

We really need to get some of this published. I held my breath when the wife walked over but you turned it into wicked fun. "

Thanks!

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous as always Jane!!

Plenty of drama with just a few hints of naugtyness ha!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mike and Jules fell to one side of the bed and I landed on the wife. I kissed her mouth and she responded and then I moved down to her breasts and gave each nipple a little nip. I run my tongue down her trunk and her belly arriving at her delightful shaved pussy. I kissed the outside and then licked her puffy lips, she was awash with juices....after all she had had a busy day! I opened her with my fingers and probed deeply with my tongue, loving her taste, her legs rose and she rested them either side of my head as I worked on her clit. I looked across at the guys and Jules was wanking Mike off as they watched us play. Mike didn't last long before he grabbed Jules erect cock and returned the compliment. I fell back on the wife and brought her off with my tongue. The guys were still tossing each other off and we're ready to cum. Mike shot straight in to my face, thick, warm globules of sticky cum and I could feel it dripping off my chin and on to his wife. Jules was just a fraction afterwards and he came all over my hair.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This horny short section and im hard again good stuff Jane keep going

Reply privately

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

You missed your vacation in life.. Great composition, well written x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Must have been great the next morning at breakfast!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Must have been great the next morning at breakfast!"
Your getting ahead of yourself here lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You missed your vacation in life.. Great composition, well written x"
If you like this then read Fun in the Caribbean. It's in the March folder. A great holiday.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You missed your vacation in life.. Great composition, well written x If you like this then read Fun in the Caribbean. It's in the March folder. A great holiday. "

come on jane lets hear alot more xx

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Where do we find the folders please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do we find the folders please"
Go to bottom of opening page of Stories and Fantasies and click on March. X

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Thank you the info love your stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do we find the folders please Go to bottom of opening page of Stories and Fantasies and click on March. X "

Any other of your stories hidden in the archives?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing story

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went to the head of the bed and dragged the wife's face on to my wet pussy and she licked away. Her bottom was facing out in to the room and Mike crept up behind her and inserted his cock and started to fuck her. Jules was up behind Mike and fingered his bottom and Mike was enjoying the feeling by the look on his face. Jules was pulling a condom on to his cock before spreading Mike's legs a little wider. He inched his cock in to Mike's virgin arse and then began to pump away in rhythm with Mike and his fucking of his wife. Mike was groaning as Jules fucked him hard. The wife's face was being scrunched in to my pussy with the weight of the two guys behind her. Mike came in his wife but Jules was still going and seemed a long way off from doing the same. The wife came and sat next to me and we watched the guys. Mike's face was a picture in itself....a mixture of pleasure and the odd grimace of pain as Jules penetrated him deeply. Jules came and Mike fell on to the bed breathing very heavily.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone happy in the end!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone happy in the end!"
Of course!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good....10/10....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mike and his wife gathered their clothes and sloped off to their room and Jules and I lay on the bed kissing and touching each other, his tongue explored my mouth and my finger was deep in his bum. He reached over and passed me my large black strapon and smiled and asked that I fuck him. I put it on and decided to have him in the missionary position and inched it in to his anal passage. It slid in easily as he was will lubed from his earlier adventures. His legs raised and I felt them come over my shoulders as I fucked him. His eyes shut and he sighed as I went deep in to him. I hit a fast rhythm and ploughed in to him with great pleasure and lust. He groaned, his mouth open, and I continued on my merry way, giving him it hard and deep. His cock started to grow, yet again, and still I fucked him, the strapon searching for the male gspot as I banged it in to him. His hips were arching upwards and he was moaning, his cock much bigger now, when I must have hit gold. His cock exploded and he cum all over his belly. He was spent but I wasn't and carried on taking him until he could take no more and begged for me to stop. I fell upon his cock and started to lick his warm cum off it which he enjoyed as he tried to gather his breath. He said that I had fucked his brains out and that this was one of the best nights of his life. I returned the compliment and then sat on his face.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has certainly been a great 24 hrs in a country house . Oh how I wish I was there to take the cock and pussy as well . Jane what a wonderful story . I have had a few plays and cum while reading it up from me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *es1501Man
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

hi jane, you can sit on my face anytime you wish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eventually we untangled our bodies and I fell in to a deep sleep next to Jules. I was rudely awaken by a mobile phone rather than my friends cock...later I thought for that lovely bit of man meat. It was only 7am and it was hubby. I berated him for waking me so early and asked him what he wanted. He asked what time I would be home and whether I would want to go out for Sunday lunch. I said that would be nice and that Jules would probably come to. He tutted. Jules was stirring, probably because I was wanking his cock. Hubby asked whether the night had been enjoyable and I said it had been amazing and that I had had a number of men, including a black guy, and two women. He laughed and said I was such a joker! I straddled Jules upright cock and asked hubby whether he believed me and he said no. I am in bed with a man now, sitting on his cock. He guffawed and said don't be silly. I slid up and down Jules' erect cock. Hubby said that we would have meat and two veg at The Queens Head later and I replied that I was already having it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice breakfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the stories you write ey me so hard and horny and would love to be in one with you. You open my imagination even further after reading all about the sexy exploits you get up too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

fucking hell jane i think we need to meet up with you sometime

Reply privately

over a year ago

"fucking hell jane i think we need to meet up with you sometime "
:-

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it Jane you could me with a strap on ay time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eventually we untangled our bodies and I fell in to a deep sleep next to Jules. I was rudely awaken by a mobile phone rather than my friends cock...later I thought for that lovely bit of man meat. It was only 7am and it was hubby. I berated him for waking me so early and asked him what he wanted. He asked what time I would be home and whether I would want to go out for Sunday lunch. I said that would be nice and that Jules would probably come to. He tutted. Jules was stirring, probably because I was wanking his cock. Hubby asked whether the night had been enjoyable and I said it had been amazing and that I had had a number of men, including a black guy, and two women. He laughed and said I was such a joker! I straddled Jules upright cock and asked hubby whether he believed me and he said no. I am in bed with a man now, sitting on his cock. He guffawed and said don't be silly. I slid up and down Jules' erect cock. Hubby said that we would have meat and two veg at The Queens Head later and I replied that I was already having it. "

You should have Facetime called him and showed home you riding up and down Jules hard black cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never been so horny, sitting on a trains probably not the best time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eventually we untangled our bodies and I fell in to a deep sleep next to Jules. I was rudely awaken by a mobile phone rather than my friends cock...later I thought for that lovely bit of man meat. It was only 7am and it was hubby. I berated him for waking me so early and asked him what he wanted. He asked what time I would be home and whether I would want to go out for Sunday lunch. I said that would be nice and that Jules would probably come to. He tutted. Jules was stirring, probably because I was wanking his cock. Hubby asked whether the night had been enjoyable and I said it had been amazing and that I had had a number of men, including a black guy, and two women. He laughed and said I was such a joker! I straddled Jules upright cock and asked hubby whether he believed me and he said no. I am in bed with a man now, sitting on his cock. He guffawed and said don't be silly. I slid up and down Jules' erect cock. Hubby said that we would have meat and two veg at The Queens Head later and I replied that I was already having it.

You should have Facetime called him and showed home you riding up and down Jules hard black cock"

I should have. Jules was a big white cock though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I switched the phone off and let Jules turn me on to my back and continue to fuck me. His long deep strokes were hitting the spot and I came. My pussy squelched as he continued, I was soaking, he finally came and we both lay there sated for the first time in days it seemed. We ordered breakfast for the room and ate it in bed. We showered, dressed and checked out. Jules went over to a young blond boy who waited on our table last night and gave him a tip and I managed to catch Everton and gave him my telephone number for when he returned from his honeymoon...the bulge in his trousers was really tempting and I really felt like having him again. He was saved by his wife, a rather plain black girl appeared (well I would say that wouldn't I), and I wished them every success n the future. She would need It I thought as this was one guy who had a gift for women and who should be shared. We left the hotel, jumped in the car and set off for home. What a 24 hours!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes a very busy horny 24 hrs well done Jane loved it

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a 24 hrs indeed. I can't wait for your next tale of sex and seduction

Reply privately

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Wow! Superb read and well written with some lovely twists. It would be nice to have some sequels. For example, What happened about the privileged guests who you were supposed to be looking after?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow! Superb read and well written with some lovely twists. It would be nice to have some sequels. For example, What happened about the privileged guests who you were supposed to be looking after? "
Watch this space, always another adventure to pass on. Everton is still on the go, Jules and the haughty couple of bigwigs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow! Superb read and well written with some lovely twists. It would be nice to have some sequels. For example, What happened about the privileged guests who you were supposed to be looking after? Watch this space, always another adventure to pass on. Everton is still on the go, Jules and the haughty couple of bigwigs. "

In need of more. Your stories are the best thing on this site. That is until you invite me to help create a new one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just read the whole story again from start to finish . Spunk all over my belly . Thank you Jane for a great horny sexy story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just read the whole story again from start to finish . Spunk all over my belly . Thank you Jane for a great horny sexy story xx"
Thanks all, glad you enjoyed! XX

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Far and away the best written and kinky evening story for a long time. Well done Jane, I only wish I happened to be at one of your parties.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Far and away the best written and kinky evening story for a long time. Well done Jane, I only wish I happened to be at one of your parties."
Me too!

Reply privately

By *he Gentleman CallerMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Very nice work..most enjoyable and believable

Reply privately

over a year ago

The drive home was uneventful and we were met by hubby as we pulled in to the drive. I kissed him on the cheek and let him carry my bags in to the house. He seemed pleased to see me and asked if the event hadn't been too boring. What could I say. I smiled at Jules and said it was really boring and the people were uninteresting. He had some coffee on the go and offered cups but I said we preferred a glass of champagne and to open a bottle....after all the weekend wasn't quite over yet. After a flute or two I was feeling good and it was time to head for the pub and lunch. We walked, it was a lovely day. Hubby had reserved a corner table and we sat down and ordered some drinks whilst checking the menu. My phone bleeped and I read a text from Everton offering a meet in the week. I replied, as Jules rested his hand on my thigh, that I would love that and would ring him. I had plans to keep him as a regular fuck buddy, a cock like that should never be passed by.

Hubby announced over lunch that he had to go out later that afternoon but would be back later that evening. Jules and I smiled at the news, a few hours fucking was on the cards. We enjoyed lunch, playing footsie with Jules, paid and went home. Hubby then climbed in to his car and set off on his business. I went to the cold store and got another bottle of champagne out and took it out on to the sun terrace with Jules.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The drive home was uneventful and we were met by hubby as we pulled in to the drive. I kissed him on the cheek and let him carry my bags in to the house. He seemed pleased to see me and asked if the event hadn't been too boring. What could I say. I smiled at Jules and said it was really boring and the people were uninteresting. He had some coffee on the go and offered cups but I said we preferred a glass of champagne and to open a bottle....after all the weekend wasn't quite over yet. After a flute or two I was feeling good and it was time to head for the pub and lunch. We walked, it was a lovely day. Hubby had reserved a corner table and we sat down and ordered some drinks whilst checking the menu. My phone bleeped and I read a text from Everton offering a meet in the week. I replied, as Jules rested his hand on my thigh, that I would love that and would ring him. I had plans to keep him as a regular fuck buddy, a cock like that should never be passed by.

Hubby announced over lunch that he had to go out later that afternoon but would be back later that evening. Jules and I smiled at the news, a few hours fucking was on the cards. We enjoyed lunch, playing footsie with Jules, paid and went home. Hubby then climbed in to his car and set off on his business. I went to the cold store and got another bottle of champagne out and took it out on to the sun terrace with Jules.

"

this story goes on and on jules lol we love it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The drive home was uneventful and we were met by hubby as we pulled in to the drive. I kissed him on the cheek and let him carry my bags in to the house. He seemed pleased to see me and asked if the event hadn't been too boring. What could I say. I smiled at Jules and said it was really boring and the people were uninteresting. He had some coffee on the go and offered cups but I said we preferred a glass of champagne and to open a bottle....after all the weekend wasn't quite over yet. After a flute or two I was feeling good and it was time to head for the pub and lunch. We walked, it was a lovely day. Hubby had reserved a corner table and we sat down and ordered some drinks whilst checking the menu. My phone bleeped and I read a text from Everton offering a meet in the week. I replied, as Jules rested his hand on my thigh, that I would love that and would ring him. I had plans to keep him as a regular fuck buddy, a cock like that should never be passed by.

this story goes on and on jules lol we love it xx"

jane i meant lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jane,is there any part of this story that is of real events? Its got me sooo obsesed of reading it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jane,is there any part of this story that is of real events? Its got me sooo obsesed of reading it!"
I am pleased to say that all of these things happened.....only the names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jane,is there any part of this story that is of real events? Its got me sooo obsesed of reading it! I am pleased to say that all of these things happened.....only the names have been changed to protect the innocent! "

thats what we love about you jane....honesty all the way xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

jane, have you anymore great story in your head that your going to put on the site?

Reply privately

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Jane,

I have a feeling that your hubby is having a few meetings of his own

Reply privately