FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my fantasy published when i was 18!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you pick me up from the station I want you to be wearing a nice dress something that is not to short not to long....shows off your gorgeous legs...... but I want those legs to be stocking clad..... With no knickers on.... I want you to make it abundantly clear to me that your not wearing any knickers as we drive along the country lane to the spot were we are going to go and lay ...... I am wearing tight blue jeans and you can see I’m aroused as so as I get in the car.... as my right leg comes in through the passenger door you glance over and catch a glimpse of my package.... as you look over I catch your eye and you quickly look away to pretend that you were not looking.... I sit down and say hi there is an air of nervousness between us...maybe apprehension..... I lean over and kiss your cheek... holding onto your right cheek as I kiss you.... holding the kiss just a fraction of a second longer than is polite for a friendly kiss..... This is the ice breaker as I pull away I catch your eye and notice your smile... and lean in and kiss you full on the lips..... your breath hot on my skin my hands gripping the back of your neck as I kiss you my tongue sliding into your mouth.... flicking against your tongue... you can feel the muscles in your body begin to tingle in excitement.... but e have to stop as we are in a public place.... this turns you on more... but we stop.... as you start the engine and look out of your mirrors I look down at you and eye up your legs and notice that I cant see a line for your knickers... I ask and you look me dead in the eye and say... I'm not wearing any.... as you pull of I place my hand on your thigh.... and massage the inside of your thigh and my forefinger slowly traces a small circle on your thigh.... working its way slowly up your thigh.... you fidget uncomfortably but knowing that you don’t want me to stop you part your thighs slightly.... its awkward though as you are driving.... just as we get to a set of traffic lights they change to red and this is the moment when you spread your legs for the very first time for me.... my hand unable to get far enough up your dress to feel anything more than the very tops of your stockings.....I stretch my fingers and for the briefest of seconds can feel the warm inviting feel of your pussy lips wanting my touch..... I bring my hand back round and adjust myself as I'm sitting... you look and see I’m hard through my jeans.... you become wetter at the thought of my cock entering you... but its just a thought. In your mind you are wondering what is going to happen..... As we pull into the lay-by were we are going there is an almost tense atmosphere.... I get out of the car first and walk round to the side of your car open your door and help you out pulling you close as you’re out of the car.... I kiss you and my hands run up and down your body grabbing you feeling you close to me... your hand reaches round and as you lift your right leg... we stop we are in an open place your scared in case someone spots us... but your getting more and more turned on.... you go to the boot of the car to get a blanket out..... As you lean in I come up behind you and slide my hand up your skirt spreading your legs as I do... your knees buckle under you slightly in anticipation I slide three fingers deep into your pussy.... just to get a taste of you on my fingers.... I finger you deep and hard for about 10 seconds knowing how bad you want me to fuck you I pull your arse back towards me and thrust my hard groin into your gorgeous tight arse...... my fingers still deep in your pussy your head in the blanket you went into the car to get you can feel yourself about to cum and beg me not to stop..... I push another finger into your already soaking but still tight pussy. You spread your legs further and I lift your dress so I can see your arse as you grind onto my fingers I slide a finger into your arse and carry on fucking your pussy with my other 4 fingers and you come over my hand as you cum I pull fingers out your pussy and drop down so I can slide my tongue into you from behind.... after a few licks I stop and turn your round pushing you back against your bumper as I kiss you tasting your own sweet juices on my tongue as I slide my tongue into your mouth.... gently rubbing your pussy without sliding my fingers into you..... You reach don and feel my hard cock through my jeans aching for it inside your moist pussy lips.... we stop and check no one is looking before we giggle to each other and kiss..... Softly passionately..... we grab the blanket and head for the field... finding a spot in the long grass... hidden from everyone.... the sun is shining.... the wine is cold and we are both high from the feeling of sex in the air..... as we lay there talking silly stuff not just sex but things you would not normally talk about if it was just sex... cos its not because from the start there has been a connection which became real when we met........

I lean over you your breaths getting shorter as I lean in to kiss you..... I place my hand on your stomach and slowly tug your skirt up... revealing your stockings and hold ups ... and your bare pussy exposed to the sun

I slide my finger into you.....as I kiss your lips... I nibble your bottom lip..... As my fingers seek out your clit... I slip a finger into your warm pussy and rub your clit as it starts to throb and swell.... I move my head down and slowly start to bite at your nipples teasing them..... You spread your legs further and I stop I sit up onto my knees and pull your legs apart gripping your knee and thighs as I move round so my cock is near your mouth.... I unzip my fly and pull my trousers down..... You take my cock in your mouth and cup my balls as I sink my head between your thighs and bite your clit as I start to finger your pussy again..... This time gently as my tongue circles your clit and licks the length of your lips tasting your sweet juices on my tongue..... Your taking my cock to the back of my throat sucking me hard and deep.... my balls tightening slightly as a dribble of precum is worked up from the depths of my cock..... I pull up as you cum on my tongue and decide I’m going to fuck you there and then I move round and lift your legs onto shoulders so your feet are up by neck.... I push my cock deep into your pussy... its feeling very warm and very tight...... I fuck you deep and hard and can hear the juices in your pussy getting wetter and wetter and I fuck your pussy deeper and harder. You’re moaning and begging me to go deeper..... But you’re Cumming on my cock and its getting hotter and wetter..... I pull out and go down on you again... taking you’re cum pulling your pussy wide apart with my fingers.... my tongue darting against your clit my other hand is fingering your pussy and your arse as my tongue takes your clit pushing onto it you can feel a big orgasm coming... I finger your pussy rubbing your clits wall from inside your pussy hitting your hot spot.... your cum building and building as suddenly you scream in ecstasy and you cum sprays onto my face... your cum squirting over your thighs and my face.... its feels so good and tastes so good....after a minute or two and we both have our breath back you sit up as I’m laying back I pull you to me and I kiss you.... I push you down my body and slide my cock into your mouth I’m ready to go again.... as you suck on my hard and throbbing helmet...... holding my eye contact as you suck your juices from my cock..... I want my cum to shoot over your tits so I stand up and as you carry on sucking my cock I feel my balls tighten I pull your hair so you’re forced to hold me in your mouth..... I tell you to look in my eyes and suck me harder..... your playing with my balls as they get tighter I pull out of your mouth and you start to wank my cock off with my precum on it.... its getting closer and your tongue flicks the tip of my helmet.... I tell you to get your tits out and show me them you push them together as I slide my cock between them I can see the beads of sweat forming on you and can feel mine dripping from my forehead. I pull back up and after another three or four strokes of my cock and you sucking my balls I tell you to lay back..... You do!! I get between your thighs and cum over the tops of your thighs and over your clit as you spread it open for me..... after I have stopped cumming I slide my fingers into you to bring you off again...... this time my thumb rubbing your clit with my spunk working into you...... it feels so good..... I want you so bad!!! And not just this once.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread