Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Car sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone been driven around by there husband while there being fucked in the back seats ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

No , but with the ex, we borrowed a friends Ford Capri one night , was a bit tight but had a good fuck on the back seats in a car park ,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have driven Ann around while she was in the back of my car with her Bull

over a year ago

No but have been a back seat couple while another couple played in the front until we changed partners.

By *riends with benefits...Couple
over a year ago

Stockport

Yes ... had the pleasure of driving a Volvo estate through Huddersfield town centre some years ago whilst two guys she'd met in a pub had naked sex with the wife in the back ....

over a year ago

I've had oral both ways with the wife while the hubby drove....does this count?

over a year ago

Would love to do this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think out of all the things we have done on here that was one of the best

over a year ago

Had sex in the back of an old fiat punto when 18 while her best mate rode my best mate in the drivers seat... Happy memories!! Lol

over a year ago

Oh yes it was with one of the guys I meet regularly, he fondled me in the front seat and then hubby suggested I went in the back with Jack while hubby drove. Hubby drove us around until we needed to stop for a full on fuck . MMMM to be recommended. xxxx- Hey jack

over a year ago

Was lucky to get a lift home ,a 6 mile journey,with 6 people in the back,I had a married woman on my lap,after a few mins of her lovely ass pressing,sliding & bouncing on my cock,I became rock hard.as I was sitting by a door she was able to whisper to me ,how she could feel my cock,& I was making her wet,she then slipped her fingers down along my stomach,but couldn't get past the belt of my jeans,I could do nothing her hubby was in the other corner ,& we where trying to be discrete,she was now grinding hard against my cock,sadly my time ran out & I was home,but she had to get out first to let me out,as we stood outside the car for a sec,she said enjoyed that & wanted more

over a year ago

"Oh yes it was with one of the guys I meet regularly, he fondled me in the front seat and then hubby suggested I went in the back with Jack while hubby drove. Hubby drove us around until we needed to stop for a full on fuck . MMMM to be recommended. xxxx- Hey jack "

I love the sound of this if you ever fancy a repeat

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I love this idea. Would love an invite!

By *nderstandingfellaMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

I've wanted to do this for ages. So pleased someone has

over a year ago

Have done this with my slut on two or three occasions now, driving round the city while they fuck like rabbits in the back

over a year ago

Was driving out to the exs college digs one day after college around 5pm, lots of traffic and people walking to make their way home, she felt obligated to suck My cock! Very fun driving whilst she was sucking

Post new Message to Thread